[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmfao you guys actually believe in ghosts and you're 18+?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

lmfao you guys actually believe in ghosts and you're 18+? do you know what coincidences are? do you know what anomalies are? whenever something out of the ordinary happens, I promise you, the logical conclusion is not to assume it's a ghost.
>>
ur retarded
>>
File: goy i...jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goy i...jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
trust me
>>
>>19517287
Why would a listen to sweaty, sleepy looking jew?

Alwaysdotheoppositeofwhatjewssay.jpng
>>
Gibreel did nothing wrong.
>>
>>19517287
Also seems logical to not assume you know for certain all of what exists and what doesn't, to not look at a situation and automatically say "I already know everything going on here and exactly why." You learn more that way.
>>
>>19517322
That's very anti-semetic. You should think about your life.
>>
>>19517332
not the point, excellent straw man. the point is that there are many different explanations for certain occurences. to automatically saw it's something supernatural is to take something on faith without digging deeper. and once you dig deeper, you will in all likelihood discover that it was a trick of the light, or something like that. belief in the supernatural is a faith that is stupider than any faith in God, because it has to do with things that exist in reality, things that we CAN understand, if we are willing to put in the work.
>>
>>19517287

What most people call ghosts are actually transdimensional timespace traveling aliens.
>>
>>19517287
Are you familiar with minding your own fucking business and not fucking with things your little brain can't possibly understand?
>>
>>19517353

Go back to readdit if you enjoy censorship...
>>
hanz server https://discord.gg/t2ABd5Q
>>
>>19517287
it's impossible to live to a ripe old age without having experienced something paranormal at least once in your life

go to a native american reservation and stay a few nights. I guarantee you'll leave with some pretty interesting stories
>>
>>19517287
Gr8 B8 m8! I rate it 8!
>>
>>19517287
He's an amazing author.
>>
>>19517287
OMG I need to fall all over myself to impress OP! Especially if he's the guy in the pic... That guy is alpha as fuck!

I... I never believed in ghosts! I just... Uh... come here to LOL... ya...

Because I give a fuck what you think you little cuck shit.
>>
>>19517611
cringe
>>
>>19517287
>do you know what coincidences are
yes it's a term normies use to feel better about the things they can't explain or accept
>>
>>19517287
>Teaching people to think less.
>>
>>19518091
>'cant explain or accept'
literally calling them anything other than coincidences and anomalies is extrapolating on something that you cant explain or accept
>>
>>19517322
>Why would a listen to sweaty, sleepy looking jew?

That's Salman Rushdie - he's Indian.
>>
>>19517287
I've seen them, my father has seen them, many people from my hometown have seen them. My hometown is cursed.
>>
>>19518105
if I pray to God for something and it happens, is it a coincidence? what if it happens more than once? still a coincidence? what if it's so unbelievable, that a series of events would have to happen at perfect times in order to make what I had asked for happen? coincidence?
>>
>>19517287
....this dumb ass nigga is joking right
>>
File: 1849c6f922.png (131KB, 564x363px) Image search: [Google]
1849c6f922.png
131KB, 564x363px
>>19518129
>TheImperialCult
looks like a kike they do that to blend in
>>
>>19517287
>>19517318
which ones the jew? the nose knows.
>>
>>19518463
Whatever he is, he's like the #1 heretic in all of Islam today.
They really, really hated that book for some reason that I don't fully understand.
>>
>>19517287
I believe there are certain spirits chained to Earth, called "rephaim". Those would be akin to ancestors, but in a looser sense. It's really only those who are stuck here, which is super rare since most are NOT on Earth. Most of the refaim are merely from pre-diluvian times.

The rest I have no idea how and why they exist.
>>
Until you see, smell and hear one you won't believe. I saw one when I was 10 yrs old and I can't get it off my head. A man completely soaked in water standing in my living room and water on the floor wtf! I couldn't move it speak until morning.
>>
>>19517287
Salmon Rushdie is a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>19518463
No, he's actually an Indian.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.