[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody on /x/ ever encountered a demonic possession in real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: the_rite1.jpg (307KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
the_rite1.jpg
307KB, 750x500px
Has anybody on /x/ ever encountered a demonic possession in real life? Care to share your story?

How can you be sure if its not some mental related disease?
>>
Yes, all the people in high places are demonically possessed.
>>
Yep, If thread is still up by tomorrow I'll post the full story since it's too late to write all that shit now, but basically me and a childhood friend disturbed what I call a fountain spirit, and it possessed my friend who then tried to kill me with a spoon. Later that year her father nearly died under suspicious circumstances, she changed for the worst literally by the minute. She became fat and bloated and unhealthy looking like a corpse within the year. Within 2 years she dropped out of school, married some random ass drunkard and had a child. That was the last I've heard of her, many years ago. Nowadays she might as well be dead, since that house is deserted. Haven't even seen her mother since. Man, that whole family somehow got cursed, and worse (for me at least) I dreamed about it prior to it happening, though it made no sense until after the encounter happened.

All in all, the whole situation made move away from the city and live alone in the wild with only the bare necessities such as water, electricity, internet and whatnot, and focus entirely on studying, reading and writing.
>>
>>19516658
I might have, but I can't be sure. The girl in question may have just been bullshitting/play-acting.

When I was around 5 my elder siblings and their friends decided to do an Ouija board in my house while my parents were out. I sat on the stairs and watched from around the corner because I wasn't allowed in.

Anyway, it started off with everyone giggling asking dumb questions etc, then after about 10 minutes one of the girls asked something and the room went silent (I think she asked 'when will i die').

Suddenly everyones voice changed into a serious tone and there was a commotion. When I ran in to look the girl in question was standing against the wall with her eyes rolled back in her head, and she was shaking. Everyone was shouting her name and looking worried. I was promptly sent out of the room so I listened/spied from the stairs. A minute later someone opened the curtains and it had calmed down. Everyone was asking her if she was ok etc, and that was the end of the Ouija board. To my knowledge they never did it again.

As I said, she could have been bullshitting for a bit of attention. Who knows. It certainly put me off trying though.
>>
>>19516658
Only when the wife caught me fucking her sister.
>>
A story vouched for by about 100 marines in Training, i wasn't personally their

>complere MCT (basic combat training after bootcamp)
>get sent to guard
>Company graduating behind us has some weird kid

Everything here is what i was told, not what i saw or dealt with first hand

>Company is about to graduate in 2 days
>Had a kid who was a wiccan
>He has a ouija board
>9pm at night
>He head to bathroom with it
>Marine on guard asks him wtf hes doing
>He just eye balls down Marine for like 10 seconds and then keeps walking
>Marine doesn't give a fuck
>He is in the stall
>1 of the Marines on guard goes to take a piss
>Heres weird fucken noises
>Marine knocks on door
>Goes to get Staff Sgt on duty
>Entire Barracks smells like rotting shit
>Staff Sgt with numerous tours is trying to get him out of the stall
>kid is foaming at the mouth
>speaking a different language
>biting at people
>Staff Sgt is freaked out and calls PMO
>PMO forces the kid down and cuffs him and takes him out to the car
>Once hes gone the barracks doesn't smell bad anymore
>Marine on guard heres another Marine sleeping and talking
>Marine is reciting knowledge from books

They teach us phrases to remember a lot of shit for history and random military info

>Marine on guard touches sleeping Marines shoulder
>Sleeping Marine turns and says, "Don't worry, He is just reciting knowledge"
>Marine on guard says "fuck this" and hurry his ass away

The rest of the night went fine apparently, many people vouched for that story including some NCOs that where talking about it. They said that he drank robitussin. He received a administration separation for that whole ordeal. The fact that he was high cant be taken into the effect. The smell of the barracks and the kid acting weird sleeping can't.

A lot of Marines claim to experience weird shit in the barrack's. Most training barracks are over 50 years old and many Marines have committed suicide in them.
>>
Yes. I figure it's related to getting old somehow.
>>
>>19516658

I strongly feel as if I'm playing a battle of wits and will with a demon trying to take control of my physical being. It could be my own inner monologue fucking with me, but its hard to say, its a lot like that theme in westworld with Delores hearing herself as God.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.