[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know much about magic and stuff, but lot of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Goetia2.jpg (33KB, 345x467px) Image search: [Google]
Goetia2.jpg
33KB, 345x467px
I don't know much about magic and stuff, but lot of people act like this is real stuff. Expecially, when it's about demons. So if it's all about rituals, why nobody ever confirm this like in experiment. Why there is no video of summonig some demon? Why there's non demon NASA or any official institute of summoning demons? Don't say because it's dangerous". Making bombs is dangerous too, but they teach you in first class of physics, how nuclear bomb works.
>>
>>19516326
Faith vs "Science"
Care to guess which will the masses follow?
>>
>>19516326
The real question is, why haven't you
learned the rituals and found out for yourself? Or do you just prefer to take the word of other people?
>>
>>19516363
The same, why I didn't clone sheep or make bombs. There are people more qualified than me. And everybody says that's dangerous like hell.
>>
>>19516326
Because science only works on things that can't figure out you're doing science. A demon can choose not to show up because he's not being summoned by a legit practitioner. Same with a ghost; why bother showing itself if it'll only fuck people up and ruin careers?

The way to experimentally test this stuff would involve pure, unfiltered, raw-effect magic. We'd have to create the very thing we wish to study, and it'd be the most dangerous type of magic of all because there's no consciousness behind it to stop, meter, or moderate its effects.
>>
>>19516326
I've not summoned a demon but I think it has to do with the fact that such an act requires the practicioner to be in a trace state. Meaning others around may not be able to experience it. I read something along the lines that a demon needs sufficient media in order to become visible. This media includes the trace state, incence, and other witchy stuff like that. Its not like in the movies where a scary ass demon rises up in full physical form out of smoke.
>>
>>19516326
well some people around here think that CERN actually does have scientists summoning demons and opening gateways to other universes.
>>
>>19516326
Most magic deals with the internal mind, so it's hard to experiment on it. The only way you can prove that magic exists is to perform it yourself. Also there is a taboo about it, so don't expect studies on tulpamancy or something sometime in the future.
>>
>>19516326
A lot of people act like God will help them out in this life, despite the Bible giving example after example where he refuses to do so.

Ignore trends. Surest way to waste your energy.
>>
>>19516414
>fuck people up and ruin careers
thats sounds like something a demon WOULD do
>>
>>19516414
You couldn't summon a fucking taxi nigga.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.