[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEPTEMBER HYPE GENERAL 24 days to September 23! THE BIG DAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: 1504062082553m.jpg (91KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
1504062082553m.jpg
91KB, 1024x574px
SEPTEMBER HYPE GENERAL

24 days to September 23! THE BIG DAY IS COMING! What are your hopes? Dreams? [spoiler]nightmares? [/spoiler]

Any spiritual message you have been having lately? Any omen? Let's discuss the most omnious day in recent history!

FAQ;
>what is this
Search on youtube/google about it. Or just lurk moar.
>I think its bullshit
It may be. We don't know. What we know is that meme magic works, and we have beeb through some crazy days. September may not be what we expect, but it's undoubtedly interesting times.
>ok but what we have besides that astrology bullshit
The Baron Trump books its an interesting piece of evidence and the song "see you in September" by none other than a band called "The Happening" - with a very intriguing chorus "there is danger on the summer moon above"
>I am scared. What can I do?
Have a seat, get comfortable, join us. We will probably not found a answer, but we will confort each other.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-deliver-the-plan.png (33KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-deliver-the-plan.png
33KB, 600x700px
>>
>>
inb4 procession of benevolent spirits walk the earth
>>
File: 1503900358451.jpg (79KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1503900358451.jpg
79KB, 777x777px
>>19515592
I hear Cthulu is coming, but the endtimes angel is supposed to be St Michael. Could Cthulu be a frightened onlooker's version of St Michael? Both are associated with Chaos. Also Michael is archangel 7 and numerous Kek/prediction/Christian related gets on 4chan have had 7s. Kek is also the god of Chaos and is associated with 7. America's occult role is the Land of St Michael and General Mattis' preferred nickname over Maddog is Chaos.
9/23 = coming of St Michael
>>
File: 1503969446150.png (812KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
1503969446150.png
812KB, 1000x637px
You guys think anyone will get magic powers? If you get em what will you do?
>first kill all the demons/aliens/evil angels
>then kill the remaining elites and (((elites)))
>>
In all seriousness, it could be a shift of sorts. Cultural if anything else. I'm betting everyone suddenly stops and smells the roses type of thing. The world is going at such a pace of rapid stimulation fro social media and the internet in general. I'm betting people will finally stop absorbing all the info and instead begin reflecting on what they already have. The age of deep thought will be upon us soon, I can feel it.
>>
>>19515650
I heard if you can defeat an (((elite))) in single combat you are granted one (1) wish.
>>
Every year, same shit. Nothing is happening. You're all dumb faggots.
>>
Nothing is going to happen.
>>
File: hellstar remina p.jpg (162KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
hellstar remina p.jpg
162KB, 500x569px
If it happened it would be so fucking bad (to me), watching the world collapse and with that my beloved ones realizing that god doesn't exist and painfullly die. And the sun still have billions of years to still existing but this this planet will be forever forgotten.
>>
File: IMG_0090.jpg (75KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.jpg
75KB, 550x550px
Expecting something like the stargate sequence of 2001: A Space Odyssey or the similar one in Contact.

PS,
>Bowman
>Arroway

Not that there's anything too this, but in archery you shoot for a bullseye.

If it's anything in the sky happening, it's probably somewhere in that direction.

But that's a shit guess
>>
Any of this shit been linked to recent 'decrease of exposure to high risk' by Rotchschild of US assets?
>>
What so some dude is spamming trying to make this a thing? you can't just say a random date and say its happening
>>
>>19515680
yep
why are we here again?
fck
>>
>>19515592
That's my 30th birthday, so it's going to be a big day either way.
>>
File: Eckhhart_Tolle_front.jpg (100KB, 238x360px) Image search: [Google]
Eckhhart_Tolle_front.jpg
100KB, 238x360px
>>19515592

Genuine question: What is the point of speculating, hoping, longing for the future? It only generates disappointment. Why not stay present and see what happens
>>
>>19515656
that would be nice, anon. but unlikely.
>>
>>19517046
Happy early birthday!
>>
>>19515592
Counting the days to nothing happening I can not wait will you post tears this time when nothing happens.
>>
>>19515592
Here are 3 sets of numbers I've been seeing a LOT since the end of June/beginning of July

In that order. Mostly on clocks, but I see them in other places too. I sent a pic to my friend recently of the bottom of my coffee mug that I hadn't noticed until yesterday is made by a company called "222 something". I keep relating the numbers to myself, but what if I'm meant to know something greater...
>>
>>19515656
That would be awesome. We are suffering from stimulus overload. Maybe some huge social media platform will crash, or my ultimate wish, one day a week of NO ELECTRICITY.
>>
>>19517118

Hey Anon...I've been experiencing the same phenomenon but for many years now. But recently its been amplified more recently the past couple of days. I've seen 11:11, 222, 333, 444, 666, and most recently 999. I looked it up online and it says that the universe is trying to talk to you. Mostly good things are suppose to happen but I still feel depressed and a sense of lost hope. Maybe I'm just being a faggot but its been killing me inside to figure out what the heck is going on.
>>
File: DGc41gcUwAA-uC5.jpg (252KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DGc41gcUwAA-uC5.jpg
252KB, 2048x2048px
>>19517106
Thanks. It should be a great milestone but it just reminds me that I'm too old to be such a failure. I've been on x a lot lately because it's either A Happening changes everything or self termination. Hell, maybe both!
>>
What's this sept 23rd meme
>>
File: anon on stillness.png (35KB, 915x365px) Image search: [Google]
anon on stillness.png
35KB, 915x365px
>>19515592
Something will happen, as it always does. Screencap this.
>>
So what's /x/ excuse gonna be when nothing happens again this is your last chance lol
>>
>>19517118
I saw 3:33 two days in a row, both day and night
>>
>>19515592
All tucked in and ready to welcome the day, will probably chuck a sickie and await for something...
>>19519336
This is a pretty good idea to get one ready, maybe to charge the subconscious?
I remember a while back, on the day the creator of Pepe unceremoniously killed the emissary, that some anons reported that KEK had left us. Why? We weren't sure. But the overwhelming feeling was that he'd return in September on the day alluded to, and that all those who were looking for something, on that day, would see a sign. Let's see how we go.
>>
>>19519336

I'm gonna get me some stillness tonight.
>>
>>19515592
>It was predicted to destroy Earth in December 2015, September 2015, during the Mayan apocalypse in 2012 – and in 2003.

Do you faggots not remember this Nibiru shit?

You cannot predict the end of earth, or life as we know it down to the day. Nor when it started.

The end and the beginning are only a human communication and understanding of how things work. There is no beginning or end. There is only matter.

What humans perceive as the end, however, will come when we least expect it. It will creep on us little by little, until it's too late to realize that our consciousness has ceased.
>>
>>19520689

This one is a biblical prophecy, not nibiru.
>>
>>19520696
Isaiah, Chapter 13 9-10 which says, ‘See, the Day of the Lord is coming – a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger – to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.

‘The Stars of Heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising Sun will be darkened and the Moon will not give its light.’

The fuck does that have to do with September 23rd.
>>
i am going to start fasting 13 days before 23, then going to go in meditative state 3 days before the date and will not move a muscle. as the sun rises im gonna blast apple bottom jeans in my soundsystem and dance like there is no tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_5271.png (242KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5271.png
242KB, 320x480px
>>19519336
I'm amazed people don't do this on the regular, I spend at least half an hour a day sitting quietly to myself and thinking. I haven't been bored though since I was a child. (((ADHD))) or whatever. And before I fall asleep, or in my college days while trying to stay awake during lectures, I often would hear what I dubbed "dream speak," where basically nonsensical dialogue or strange thoughts would pop into my head. They didn't sound like or look like anything, just that I was aware that I wasn't intentionally producing these thoughts. So basically what people might have been saying in my dreams, before I was actually asleep and dreaming. It could get kinda maddening in lectures
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.