[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://wpri.com/2017/08/11/mystery- surrounds-strange-object

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ayy starfish.jpg (46KB, 656x370px) Image search: [Google]
ayy starfish.jpg
46KB, 656x370px
http://wpri.com/2017/08/11/mystery-surrounds-strange-object-found-in-waters-off-westerly/

What the shit is this thing?
>>
>circular hole in the middle
Looks like it's just the stand for something else.
>>
>>19515329
My vote is some kind of ayy beacon or something of that nature
>>
>>19515339
It appears to be human made.
It looks like it's made to hold something very still in unstable conditions, so I'd agree that it's possible it was some kind of communication device. It could also have been some kind of observation device, those two functions go hand-in-hand. What good is intelligence data if you can't get it back?
My vote is some kind of surveying machinery.
>>
>>19515364
There are plans to remove it but something about the weather conditions have made them postpone said plans. I'd assume it's some kind of dock for a deep sea observation device of some sort, god only knows how much shit has just been left at the bottom of the ocean by research teams.
>>
>>19515370
>remove it
It's already there. Surely there's some scientists nearby that could make use of it.
>>
>>19515329
>“Some scientists at URI think that it is a sea floor mount for an acoustic Doppler imaging apparatus,” said Brockmann.
Probably.
>>
>>19515387
Don't question the ART (Ayy Removal Team), anon.
>>
Some Ayy fucker FLAPS to make you say Hmm?
>>
A goddamn christmas decoration
>>
this looks like something i saw after there was a goodly amount of UFO activity around my area (i'm in kansas). not exactly like it, but similar.

i was out with my buddy and his girlfriend just wandering around the woods near my house at night, it's relaxing as fuck to do that during the spring, and we saw a weird little black triangle kind of hovering and drifting way above us. totally silent. we watched it for about 5 minutes before it kind of drifted away and we couldn't see it anymore, and then almost immediately we came upon this weird metal star-shaped thing. like i said, similar to the thing in the OP's post but not as obviously man made. it was really hot to the the touch and we tried poking at it with sticks but it didn't wanna budge so we eventually just said fuck it and left because bro's girl was getting creeped out. i went back the next day but it was gone.
>>
It's a fucking windmill guys it just misses the blades.
>>
>>19515461
Shut up it's obviously an alien probe
>>
>>19515303
A chaosstar?
>>
File: 1494560296037.jpg (98KB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
1494560296037.jpg
98KB, 960x854px
>>19515555
witnessed
>>
File: 9888444444.png (617KB, 1374x770px) Image search: [Google]
9888444444.png
617KB, 1374x770px
>>19515303
FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S THE SIZE OF A GOD DAMN STEERING WHEEL

People are "too scared to pick it up or go near it" the news report says, it's not in the fucking ocean or some shit, IT'S RIGHT ON THE BEACH
>>
>>19515594
hahahah.
>>
>>19515303
>>19515329

It's a large Christmas tree stand! That's why it's so heavy!
>>
>>19515648
It could be a landing pad for an ayy ship that can change size.
>>
>>19515594
come on dude, what if it has sharp edges, tetanus is no joke
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.