[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/, I really need your guys' help. This happened a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0792.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
Ok /x/, I really need your guys' help. This happened a while ago, and I'll list them in chronological order. I just brushed each event off like it was my mind playing tricks but I want answers.

The first one happened months ago, I wanna say somewhere between January-March. I was up in my room, sitting on my bed and leaning against the wall. I guess I accidentally pushed the bed over because I slid between my bed and the wall. It didn't really bother me, I just kept playing Pokemon in my 3DS or some shit like that. Suddenly I heard the loudest and most aggressive hiss I've ever fucking heard in my life, I got up and bolted. Thought maybe it was my cat, get downstairs, cat is already downstairs, so I know that isn't a possibility.

Second, happened sometime I may i think. This one spanned over the course of a few days. I'd be laying in bed, I'd feel the blankets tighten around my legs. I'd look down immediately, and they were compressing as if someone was lying down on the blankets between my legs. Again, this went on for a few days.

Last, I've been having memories of things that haven't happened. Both of them involve voices coming from my room. The most prominent memory I had, which I feel like I've had for a few days, was multiple voices coming from beneath my bed. In this "memory", I'd simply roll over, swing my arm around the bottom of my bed and they'd shut up for a bit. The second one was a single voice coming from the closet, I didn't do anything. The longer I thought about either of these memories the sooner I figured out they never actually happened.

If it helps, there's also some stuff I remember from years ago. Just tell me and I'll post them
>>
OP here, I forgot to add the most recent one.

Been thinking a lot about goatic demons and whatever, think it's rad how I could summon them and get them to help me out a bit. Turn my lanky body into a muscular one, make me more charismatic. I'd been thinking about that a lot, and how much I wish that they'd help me. One day, a bunch of girls hit me up on snapchat, I even get ones actual phone number. I was thinking to myself the rest of the day: "if those demons tell me what I have to do, I'll do it". That night I dreamt of killing my family, something I've never come close to dreaming about before. I stopped thinking about those demons being cool. Within the week I got appendicitis, don't know if that was punishment or what, but it sucked
>>
>>19514952

Do you have skype?
>>
>>19514952
I don't know what's up with that but hearing shit is never a good sign. Try to keep your paranoia low though, really isn't helping ya. The more scared you are the more fun you are to fuck with.

>>19514970
Yeah, demons are known to try and scare the literal poop out of people who try to dabble in shit they know nothing about. Kind of impressive thinking about it was enough, you must have really been thinking about it constantly. They're aight though, as long as you know to stay in your fucking lane.
>>
>>19514952
can you take few pics of your room/hous nothing specific needed
>>
>>19514952
Dont know exactly what could it be, be avoid lightnen candles and you should lighten incense sticks in EVEN numbers, not pairs. That might be a temporary fix.

I may come back with more info
>>
Maybe you're developing schizophrenia
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.