[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So recently I've been having some very vivid thoughts and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492263290562.png (201KB, 463x459px) Image search: [Google]
1492263290562.png
201KB, 463x459px
So recently I've been having some very vivid thoughts and images of western media getting very weird, like their masks have come down and they're pumping out insane stuff that inflate a lot of damage.

I can't stop seeing and feeling it all being very surreal like they're clinging on to whatever straws they have left and causing as much shit as they can.

On top of this, I can see the world in general getting very weird. The people getting so low that they become a total puppet and run against the wall of consumerism and alcohol culture until they're all dead, or something similar to that.

Is anyone else getting weird visions of feelings about the near future of this planet? I don't wanna feel crazy ;__;
>>
man that picture really gives me goose bumps. your are not alone with this. sadly the percentage of people being able to control themselves is very low, so the mass of people CANT understand the world, even if u try to explain it over and over again. All "self controlling individuals" can only move to the 2nd world and try living a life for their own. all other will go to waste eventually.
>>
>>19514838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk0q6tjD6gY

People lies.

get over it.
>>
I understand what people go through. I understand requiring alcohol and cigarettes to keep going. We as humans go through a lot. A lot of shit we don't want, with everyone and everything around us telling it's fine because that's the way it is.
You spend 90% of your awake time doing shit you hate? don't worry, everyones like this!

Alcohol helps you get your head away from all of this, of course there are better and healthier options but are there any quicker and readily available options? Meditation isn't an option. Anything that takes months to start functioning doesn't have a place in the kind of suffering people go through.

You're either a pawn or suicidal. There's no in between.
>oh no I'm ENLIGHTENED
Yes sure, by going the route someone told you to, the counterculture, equally made to convert as many people as possible and expand like a virus, just like everything else.
>>
The earths entire population is being actively directed by a small group of people. Its not control because we are active participants. Its suggestion.. think hypnotism on an earthly scale.
>>
>>19514838
I showed my friend in real time a program I have that blocks big data. After I showed him all of the tracking and explained that literally everything you do online is tracked, he denied it even though the program was actively counter tracking and blocking. When I argued that he couldn't deny what was happening right in front of his eyes, he freaked out and throw an anger fit and flat out yelled he'd rather live ignorant to this small revelation. So yeah, I don't even give a shit anymore about trying to help people at least understand how violated they are on multiple fronts because they always, and I mean ALWAYS, choose ignorance over truth. Let them go anon. Most everybody is too far gone.
>>
>>19514838
Is it the same thing, if all I drink is beer?
>>
>>19515299
This...it drives me nuts because if we could actually do something about if everyone weren't kept so ignorant.
>>
>>19515709
Not OP. With how heavily filtered that shit is, probably not honestly lol.
>>
>>19514838
I keep getting visions of a light like a meteor streaking through the sky...
>>
>>19514838
I keep having recurring dreams about the entire world in distress. No food, water, and there are many militant factions across the land. Like war or disaster has literally wiped everything out.
>>
>>19515726
>>19515746
In the past couple of months, I've had 2 dreams about something colliding with Earth in the distance, seeing it and huddling with people and looked away until it got to us.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.