[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you read that pdf by the Truth Contest? The premise is if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CjcQBE6.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
Have you read that pdf by the Truth Contest?
The premise is if you're more materialistic and bad, you become a lower lifeform, e.g. hell is underwater geysers and spirits are living in as whatever thing lives there.
Let's say hypothetically either Earth harbours the only life in the universe or the 3D universe is finite, doesn't matter. We start growing food artificially, like eat only meat from animal parts with no soul and do other post-scarcity things. A single man uses a reliable and non-publicly known technique to find all bad people, then rounds them all up together with all plants and animals anywhere, and annihilates it, then takes his own life...
What happens afterwards, with the pure, good and innocent people that are left? What if they never even noticed this happened?
Did the Truth Contest happen thousands of years ago to Abraham and they concluded like me they need a Messiah to save them in a similar fashion?
>inb4 abrahamic religions are copies of other mythologies
>>
>>19514670
>The premise is if you're more materialistic and bad, you become a lower lifeform, e.g. hell is underwater geysers and spirits are living in as whatever thing lives there.

This is the right idea but I am sure its not complete. You can also access higher lifeforms without dying, this is what is called Ascension and was done long time ago. You also don't have to die so soon if you are able to follow the knowledge that was known eons ago and if you are not killed in your life (survival), living 900 years is normal.

The esoteric idea is that if your mind only sees material and "small things" you will turn those small things that will suffer with bigger things.
If you are ready to be a bigger thing, you will be that thing and join those who are already there, this is the Heavens.

So in theory if you ascend enough you eventually feel the Earth as your body and see every other planet as equals and make decisions yourself as well.

Zoom in = Depths of Hell
Zoom out = Heavens
>>
>>19514670
>The premise is if you're more materialistic and bad, you become a lower lifeform, e.g. hell is underwater geysers and spirits are living in as whatever thing lives there.
I had this idea too. Life is for life. the more you become materialistic the more you lower your vibration into the non-sentient, non-living, provider.
>Let's say hypothetically either Earth harbours the only life in the universe or the 3D universe is finite, doesn't matter. We start growing food artificially, like eat only meat from animal parts with no soul and do other post-scarcity things.
What we eat are actually people once in their life. They are of lower vibrations. Being merciful is the only thing we can do due to the fact that this 'vessel' requires energy source. Some scientists actually found a way to create guilt-free food from air. Don't remember the topic but it's legit and you can look it up.
>A single man uses a reliable and non-publicly known technique to find all bad people, then rounds them all up together with all plants and animals anywhere, and annihilates it, then takes his own life...
Wasteful death is just wasteful. Life always emerges until it passes through the event horizon (higher dimension and frequency)
>What happens afterwards, with the pure, good and innocent people that are left? What if they never even noticed this happened?
It doesn't. that's why life is short. Everything repeats and it's a cycle. Some people become lower life forms after death (some animal or insect visits you after relative died). Either you ascend or descend to despair or repeat.

>Did the Truth Contest happen thousands of years ago to Abraham and they concluded like me they need a Messiah to save them in a similar fashion?
The glorified "savior" is actually the best insult to us. Only you can save yourself no matter how many times you reincarnate. The true role of true savior is to stop those who cracked the power despair

>inb4 abrahamic religions are copies of other mythologies
>>
>>19514670
>The premise is if you're more materialistic and bad, you become a lower lifeform
Cute! I doubt it, but actually fucking adorable theory. I'm into it. Let's do this one next time.
>>
>>19514670

Link the PDF, for frick sakes.
>>
>>19516118
Do you not know how to Google? Looks like a cult, anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.