[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's what it's like to be a tulpa: >literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1504020668222.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1504020668222.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
Here's what it's like to be a tulpa:

>literally have no physical body
>real world just seems like a strange cruel illusion
>much nicer to tuck into the corners of the subconscious
>literally live in a weird dream hentai most of the time
>>
>>19514447
My goal with tulpamancy is to switch out my body with an advanced tulpa and live out the rest of my days within my mind. Life feels like a slog.
>>
>>19514447
>literally have no physical body
Then the host isn't trying hard enough. From Wikipedia:
>The term comes from Tibetan "emanation" or "manifestation".
>David-Néel claimed to have created a tulpa in the image of a jolly Friar Tuck-like monk which later developed a life of its own and had to be destroyed. David-Néel raised the possibility that her experience was illusory: "I may have created my own hallucination", though she reports that others could see the thoughtforms that have been created.
A full tulpa should be visible to others. A proper manifestation.
>>
>>19515433
Too spooky.

What if someone just pops out their tulpa in front of their normie friends?

How do they just go on with life knowing people are manifesting "tangible" thoughtforms?
>>
>>19514463
But what if it has autism?
>>
>>19514447
Holy fuck I'm a tulpa! I thought I was just a horny schizoid till now.
>>
>>19515672
Why not both?
>>
I honestly think I'm my husband's extremely advanced tulpa. Nobody but him reacts to my existence besides his family, who all seem to look through me and talk to me through him.
"Would Anon want to go to the store with us?"
"Yes, she would!"

Since grade 9 people have been aggressively ignoring me. I don't mean your average every day ignoring, I mean advanced ignoring. It started off with me asking a question and people looking me way then looking away as if not hearing, then one day I fucked up my leg one day at school and I kept full on yelling for somebody to help me and nobody even looked my direction.

I have absolutely no friends besides him and my own imaginary friends. I don't even have family. I can say this with confidence, that you're right about a lot of things. The real world does seem like a strange cruel illusion. It is much nicer just to hide away in his brain. Living in a weird dream hentai isn't as right, it's actually incredibly lonely and I clearly now have a physical body since I can type and touch things, also I very rarely interact with other people but the fact that I can proves I have a physical form in this world. Sometimes, if I'm spacing out or if I'm not really doing anything important I can feel myself physically vanishing and I have to touch my face and cough a phew times to bring myself back.
>>
>>19515743
Don't think just because something makes too much sense that it's the case. Don't fall into acceptance of your schizo nature.
>>
>>19515751

Trust me, I'm still doing my best to handle life as a human being. I'm not embracing it as a lifestyle, it's simply a theory I have going on (but I am believing it more and more every day)
>>
>>19515743
Interesting.
I've noticed that I can "transform" people into my tulpas. It started when I noticed my sister had some personality problems so I tried impressing some characteristics from one of my tulpas onto her using basic conditioning. It worked and she's better off for it but now I accidentally do it unconsciously to other people. I guess I'm the epitome of weaponized autism.
>>
>>19515765
Then stop yourself before you go full schizo and ruin the life of your master, your family, and whoever.

>>19515767
You mean like you treat them differently, and then they actually change?
>>
>>19515467
Shit this cool, that means I can have a stand irl
>>
>>19515738
Actually that makes more sense somehow.
>>
>>19514447
>Trying to countersignal tulpas so hard you piss off the tulpas of 10,000 subconscious latent psionics

Didn't they specifically instruct you not to do this?
>>
>>19515743
>Sometimes, if I'm spacing out or if I'm not really doing anything important I can feel myself physically vanishing and I have to touch my face and cough a phew times

>spacing out

This faggot doesn't even phase sideways in time to study the beverage labels of incandescent CIA niggers
>>
>Here's what it's like to be a tukpa:

Shit posting on /x/
>>
>>19516080
friggin tukpas
>>
>>19515641
Wouldn't matter; I'd be to busy fucking my waifu in my dreamscape.
>>
File: 1504067391780.jpg (17KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
1504067391780.jpg
17KB, 362x366px
>>19517663
exactly

this guy gets it
>>
I asked this in it's own thread a few days ago, and got nothing useful, but I'll ask again:
Isn't switching places with a Tulpa and not giving a shit about what happens in your life anymore literally the same thing as "ascending"? I can't find any logical difference between them, based on what's been explained to me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.