[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little story for those that believe in witchcraft and astrology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: moon 000.jpg (102KB, 674x634px) Image search: [Google]
moon 000.jpg
102KB, 674x634px
Little story for those that believe in witchcraft and astrology and general spoopyness.

>Be growing up
>Mom believes in tarots and all that stuff, I don't
>Mom always tells story of when she was pregnant with me and the witch lady at Sizzler
>Its late June, Mom is expecting me in a week or less, latest July 5ish.
>Witch lady had grey hair, wrinkly skin, eyes cloudy white like she had cataracts approaches
>Looks at my mom and with a dead straight face says "that boy will be born on the next full moon"
>Turns and walks away without any other word.
>Mom laughing because she knew I was coming and it wasnt going to be almost another month.
>Few weeks pass, worried because im late
>Mid July comes around, she goes into labor
>Out I come, on the night of full moon.
>Fast forward to now
>Do astrology thing put month day year place and exact time.
>results provided in picture
>Sun and moon are literally perfectly opposite 0.00 degree.

I'm not one to really follow astrology but dam... a coincidence like that was pretty weird even for me.

Any one have idea what exact sun moon opposite mean?
>>
File: natal chart.png (47KB, 783x634px) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.png
47KB, 783x634px
>>19514369
here is natal chart if your better with that
>>
ITT: OP sucks his own dick
>>
it means who you are at your core is often in opposition with your emotions/emotional needs, and you swing back and forth between the two
>>
>>19514369
Always remember that light is energy and any stars you can see in the night sky is their energy reaching you and thus your spirit.
Always remember this.

The Sun and Moon though have the greatest effect on our personalities than any other celestial body in our universe from what I can perceive.
>>
>>19514369
>mom
fucking americans
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.