[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARNING: HURRICANE HARVEY IS MAN-MADE GEO-ENGINEERED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Hurricane Harvey yet another man-made weather event created by ((THEM)).

((They)) control the storm using NEXRAD and Doppler Radar relays. Wet surface Water Vapor generators (power plants) are able to strengthen the storm once it gets close to land. Once it hits land, it blows up and gets even bigger. This is not natural behavior for hurricanes. It is a man-made geoengineered event.

This is revenge on Texas for the immigration policy declaration, the Elite want to flood America with more illegal immigrants.

These videos will show you the damning evidence right on the radars themselves. You can see the storm strengthening once it hits land.

These are massive crimes against humanity and I am shaking with anger as I type this. The Elite are complete psychopaths willing to destroy everything. At this point I dont even think they are human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJbWcCp45U&t=138s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYUT25Uqs0k&t=882s
>>
>>19514264
is "shaking with anger" supposed to be some kind of qualifier for your story?
>>
>>19514265
No, watch the videos. You really think they dont have the technology to control the weather? Think again. They do, and its happening right now.

The proof is right there on the radar.
>>
File: IMG_20170827_184535_808.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_184535_808.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
I noticed through the way artic air was being funneled from Greenland, to New York, to Florida, to Harvey, that 3 different weather systems helped feed Harvey.
>>
File: steve-harvey-meme.jpg (67KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
steve-harvey-meme.jpg
67KB, 780x440px
>>
File: 475.jpg (17KB, 375x356px) Image search: [Google]
475.jpg
17KB, 375x356px
>yfw North Korea has their own HAARP
>>
>>19514264

>>not available in my country

Not a good way to get information out.
>>
>>19514264
This guy had an idea but he's not on the right track. I'm scared to tell more, I'm not larping. It's manufactured but not how he thinks
>>
>>19514789
Talk more and in the dirt you'll snore.
>>
Before it reached the Gulf of Mexico, Harvey had been demoted from a tropical storm to a tropical wave. But as it reached the Gulf, where temperatures this month have been far above average, it was upgraded first to a tropical depression, then to a category one hurricane. It might have been expected to weaken as it approached the coast, as hurricanes churn the sea, bringing cooler waters to the surface. But the water it brought up from 100 metres and more was also unusually warm. By the time it reached land, Harvey had intensified to a category four hurricane.

Does that explain it? Maybe not man made.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/29/hurricane-harvey-manmade-climate-disaster-world-catastrophe
>>
>>19514264
This entire video is extremely relevant. Did anyone hear of the poison gas leak in Louisiana a couple days ago where people were told to seal their windows and not to go outside? Also, watch what happens with Harvey in the second section.

Start at 2:30
https://youtu.be/SHXYE7TLkCM
>>
>>19514797
Ok. I get the point. I'm done.
>>
Weather warfare is real and it is *absolutely happening*. Harvey is a manmade storm.
>>
I saw some guy posting about this on pol last night. Pretty much a vain effort. I dont think the population will ever wake up to weather modification. They cant wrap their heads around the fact that they already have the technology to do this, and are using it all the time. It already exists and has existed for quite awhile. Whats going on in Texas and Louisiana never needed to happen. They created it.
>>
I don't understand why many more people haven't studied this idea. This hurricane is shady as fuck. I live at an area used to them and they take weeks to form, usually change paths/weaken when they reach shore.

This was a military test/exercise.
>>
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/409794/weather-engineering-in-china/
>>
File: hurricanematt.png (715KB, 1113x712px) Image search: [Google]
hurricanematt.png
715KB, 1113x712px
>>19514273
>>19514833
>>19514865
>>19514865
>Weather warfare is real and it is *absolutely happening*. Harvey is a manmade storm.

Muahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU
>>
>>19514264
Thanks captain obvious.
>>
>>19514887
Eventually the meteorology departments of the MSM will look at this storm and realize it was man made. There is no other way to explain how this storm went from a pinpoint cluster of clouds to a major stage 4 in a matter of only a few hours. Try to explain that away and then try to explain how it stayed in the same spot for 4 days.
>>
>>19514964
>Never trust tv meteorologists and you'll be fine, they literally choose them because they are hot, not because they can explain wind tunnel equations.
>>
>>19514964
They are in on it...in fact they are the biggest accomplices to this whole show
>>
A new video has been posted on Weatherwarfare101's channel. It's already being suppressed.

It shows how they refuel the storm using the Vapor generators we have here on land. They do it THREE TIMES and they are going for a fourth. These fuckers are going to hit Louisiana again.

Here is what he says:

There are countless ways to see Harvey is not “Mother Nature,” but watching it disappear and refuel with massive Water Vapor Bursts three days in a row (at exactly the same time of day and from exactly the same areas), proves beyond any reasonable doubt, that this catastrophe is entirely manmade.

More than that, it irrefutably illustrates that not only is it manmade, the inflicted misery is far beyond intentional. Even after the first night of Harvey’s landfall, the complete destruction of Rockport, and two feet of flooding is Houston, the perpetrators were far from satisfied with the devastation they caused.

If the perpetrators had any semblance of mercy or human decency, they simply would have allowed Harvey to dissipate as it was already doing (illustrated in the first satellite series in this video), and allowed the victims of this disaster to begin trying to recover their lives.

Instead, they deliberately refueled this storm system with massive On-Land Water Vapor Generation (illustrated and proven by the tell-tale Raid Evaporation Bursts which are uncontestably manmade), causing the worst night of flooding in Houston for the entire event.

If the perpetrators had any semblance of mercy or human decency, they simply would have allowed Harvey to dissipate on the second night as it was already doing (illustrated in the second satellite series in this video), and allowed the twice victimized community some relief from their nightmare.
>>
nstead, they deliberately refueled this storm system for a second time with massive On-Land Water Vapor Generation, as well as Massive Water Vapor Generation streaming from the Rapid Evaporation “Firehose” in the Gulf. As is always the case, the streaming water vapor made pushing it past saturation (for the third round of torrential downpour) easy, which you can plainly see by the explosion of deluge, as soon as it hit the On-Land Water Vapor Generators.

If the perpetrators had any semblance of mercy or human decency, they simply would have allowed Harvey to dissipate on the third night as it was already doing, but not only did they not want it to end, they wanted to re-strengthen it. Although I didn’t have time to include it (and I certainly have the satellite imagery to prove it), they “gently” pushed Harvey BACK out to the Gulf using a series of Generated Gravity Waves – giving the all but collapsed rotation an opportunity to survive and strengthen. Unsurprisingly (hopefully you are beginning to see the pattern) they once again simultaneously refueled this storm with Massive On-Land and Gulf “Firehose” Water Vapor Generation (Tell-Tale Rapid Evaporation), for the fourth straight night of unimaginable suffering for the people of Houston and Eastern Texas.

On and on it goes. Exactly the same refueling process happened last night, and exactly the same refueling process will happen tonight. As Harvey is now making its THIRD landfall – this time in Louisiana (uncoincidentally on the Anniversary of Katrina landfall) the perpetrators still intend to cause as much death, destruction, and suffering to the people of this country – as they possible can. Know for a fact – they will not stop fueling this system, until conditions make it no longer possible. If human suffering is a factor at all, it can only be interpreted as a desired outcome.
>>
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6OFamw4oo

Additionally, although it hasn’t been a major yet, there is added intended threat – of severe weather (tornadoes). The fact that is hasn’t been a major component yet is certainly isn’t from lack of trying. So far, some 219 tornado warning have been issued during this storm, and 30+ actual tornadoes have formed. In addition to the hurricane and tropical storm winds, in addition to endless deluge and flooding, the perpetrators are trying to spin up tornado swarms to scour more communities from the face of this country. Whether it will be a factor in the continuation of this storm system remains to be seen, but the fact that the perpetrator very much want it to be (and want it to be in future manufactured attacks) couldn’t be any clearer.

As my viewers (including the perpetrators and their foot soldiers) know, I don’t say anything I can’t prove. After 20 years of study and reverse-engineering, this reality is as clear to me and as easy to prove as the existence of the combustion engine. For me, knowing what is going to happen and how it is going to happen is about as difficult as getting up every morning and watching the sunrise. Not only can I see, understand, and prove it every single day, after ten years of work to hone my ability to communicate this reality, I can easily explain and teach this reality to any kindergartener, or anyone with simple common sense.

Yet this daily observable and provable reality is relegated to the outer fringe of the so-called “truth community” and is dismissed along with the rest of the foul super-saturated bath water of “conspiracy theory.” I’m not a “truther.” I’m not a “researcher” (the other popular and misused term that everyone will Google is calling themselves).
>>
I, am an engineer. I used to build systems and networks akin to the ones I’m describing here – long before there WAS an Internet. I’m not throwing around a bunch of disjointed patents for things that may or may not be in use, throwing around a bunch or unrelated articles that ‘sound’ good, of throwing around drawing of things, and calling myself a “researcher.” For everything presented in this work, I have presented the technical specification for the existing equipment, I have shown how and where the equipment exists, and I have proven and shown the equipment IN ACTION, every single day.

So, don’t compare me or consider me ‘peer’ to any other truthers. If I had any ‘peers,’ they would be fervently working WITH me to educate the population about the daily and obvious attack we are all under. As it stands, nothing could be further from the case. Not only do the so-called “truthers” and self-proclaimed “researchers” not assist me in any way in propagating or supporting the most important knowledge anyone on the planet can have about the collective manufactured weather attack we are all under (and have been for 50 years), to date all they do is steal, misuse, distort, dismiss, or suppress this one source of actually engineering reality, for their own purposes. It is as disgusting as the geoengineering operation itself, and in most cases, is directly part of the deception operation.

So, I need REAL PEOPLE with REAL UNDERSTANDING, to help me in this endless fight to bring this one true knowledge to the people, and wake them from the perpetuated delusion that “Mother Nature” is doing this to them. “Mother Nature” has nothing to do with it. If “Mother Nature” was in control, Harvey would not have existed in the first place, much less regenerated itself in-place for a week straight.
>>
Again here is the video link, this guy is right on point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6OFamw4oo
>>
Just visited Weather Warfare 101. This is a brutal red pill. Gonna need a lot of meditation to calm the rage on this one.
>>
Is there a place to see all the locations of these rapid evaporators?
>>
>>19514264
Houstonfag checking in.
>>
I don't think Hurricane Harvey happened at all.

How do you like that, global warming deniers?
>>
>This is revenge on Texas for the immigration policy declaration, the Elite want to flood America with more illegal immigrants.
Is that why the cops abandoned that bus full of immigrants and why ICE has been shaking down every spic that tries to evacuate? Don't let /pol/iefs blind you, if Trump run government is behind this, they're doing it to drown the growing spic population. Illegals are the fastest growing population in Texas and they will be the biggest group effected by this storm.
>>
>>19514829
All those extra clouds coming out of nowhere is weird
>>
What if I told you that Anon OP isn't lying and that weather manipulation is very real?

Because it is.
>>
>>19514264
>revenge for policies regarding immigration
While I don't doubt weather warfare is real, why Houston? Its the most liberal city in texas and contains most the Hispanic population in Texas
>>
File: 557.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>>19514264
>>19514829
>>19514964
>>19515188
>>19515192
>>19515198
>>19515202
>>
>>19515533
The hispanic population is just collateral damage. They can easily replace that population with more illegal immigrants. The state takes a very strong stance on illegal immigration and this should make it easier for human trafficking and such.

Additionally, Texas has never been one to just go with the flow, and has resisted Agenda 21, LGBTQ, and is pretty much the last bastion stronghold for traditional American values. This is a direct attack on them.

It's also the fact that they are further destroying America's South in general, and the Gulf coast is a prime target, which is why we had Katrina and the Deepwater Horizon BP Oil spill. These are all manufactured events.
>>
>>19515335
Yeah man, I mean, What the hell, nature IS NOT capable of this. its scart.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.