[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the reptilians want to harvest our energy? What is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: reptilians-640x422.png (480KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
reptilians-640x422.png
480KB, 640x422px
Why do the reptilians want to harvest our energy? What is their end game?
>>
>>19513098
Their end game is energy.
>>
I dunno. Relief from boredom and depression at their sad soulless doom? Terrifying humans may seem at least briefly entertaining.
>>
>>19513098
how can you tell if someone is a reptilian? mouth breathing/sticking tounge out?
>>
File: 1442711814393.jpg (224KB, 891x897px) Image search: [Google]
1442711814393.jpg
224KB, 891x897px
>>19513098
bringing back more powerful daemonic reptilian beings from "hell" into human bodies whose frequencies of depravity are aligned on the convergence point in space/time that correlates with the "negative" energy body perfectly. Black magic with the help of advanced cutting edge technology allows them to replace the original human with a clone that is able to integrate with the reptilians fallen black flame spirit body completely extinguishing and taking place of the human race.
>>
>>19513098
nah nig you got it wrong
the luciferians want to harvest your energy
reptillians are the future race of mars.
>>
>>19513098
L O O S H
O
O
S
H
>>
"they" can't make their own, only we can make our own so they just take ours
>>
File: reptile_grasping.jpg (222KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
reptile_grasping.jpg
222KB, 1024x768px
>>19513098
>Why do the reptilians want to harvest our energy? What is their end game?
The energy from source comes with conditions. It's a lot like the power you get by being a police officer. You have power, but you are constrained in how you are allowed to use it. By siphoning off our energy they get the power of the source without any of the "limitations" (as they see it).

BTW the Reptilians are just underlings. They are like the stupid low level foot soldiers. There are more intelligent reptoids called Dracos, and Ciakar, but even they are just middle managers. The true higher dimensional negative oriented masters are non-corporeal.
>>
>>19513183
sorry i got it wrong too
its the venusians who are harvesters.
>>
The end game is zero point energy not more energy. You don't need more energy after you've mastered it.
>>
Bet they have lost their own homeplanet, and they are now acting like a parasite. Feed until host dies and then they find new host or dies starving.
>>
>>19513098
to wage warfare on higher dimensional beings, they are using us to move up the dimensional existence chart and strike at 5th/6th dimensional being who are all pussies which is why we signed on to help them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.