[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever sleptwalked in your adult life? Or at all for that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Have you ever sleptwalked in your adult life? Or at all for that matter? True story: 3 days ago I went to sleep at about 9:30 p.m. Then a few hours later I woke up in front of my house locked out. I literally have no recollection of walking outside
>>
I'm not saying it was Aliens, but....

... Is your ass sore? Maybe they probed your ass.
>>
>>19512735

approaching this with an open mind. No its not sore actually
>>
squat over a mirror and check your asshole for probe marks.
>>
>>19512741
Ah cool, they never probed you then. You got lucky.

Maybe you astral projected through the wall
>>
>>19512741
Maybe you woke up in a different universe where your house is several feet further north than in the other universe.
>>
>>19512749

i never thought of this. that would be crazy because it was completely unintentional
>>19512759

im pretty sure im in the same universe.
>>
>>19512693
checked for any marks on your body? if not you probably just had too much sugar, desu
>>
only once that i can think of.

I had been to a party and got up in the middle of the night and went to my collection of vinyls. I stood there for a few seconds browsing them before unzipping my pants and taking a piss all over them. However only the ones in the front that was my least favorite or ones i didn't care that much about got heavily damaged and soaked. most of the ones i actually listen to and care about was tucked away in the back.

Did the unconscious part of me know this and purposely moved the vinyls i liked and pissed all over the ones i was unsure about? Either way i had taken E (allegedly) for the first time that night but with little to no effect so i think it is the reason.

After that experience i don't want to try out or do harder drugs than beer and weed since i don't know how i'll act on them.
>>
>>19512815

my nigga, E is that SHIT
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.