[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 31

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19509824
>>
File: 1503840620589.jpg (61KB, 425x714px) Image search: [Google]
1503840620589.jpg
61KB, 425x714px
Which readers have been really accurate for you and which haven't? Try to be rational about your judgement and keep in mind that people apply most generalizations to them (like the zodiac signs) and think that's "accurate"...
>>
>>19512638

Cheswick is eerily good. Moonie is good when he's not trolling, which is 99% of the time sadly.
>>
I really want to become a reader and use playing cards as a deck, but what helps one be more accurate in their readings, whether it be tarot, cartomancy, bibliomancy, etc? Not just practice I mean, but are there any tricks to become more accurate in my readings so I don't screw people over?
>>
>>19512645
Cheswick has always been extremely wrong with me. Gender wrong, love life wrong, told me false shit about the future.

No idea about Moonie. But Moonie seems to be a mentally ill man.
>>
>>19512645
>Moonie is good when he's not trolling
No she's not, not even when she's not trolling.

Cheswick's also a trolling LARPer.

Eli's good, EmpathAU's good, Alari and Angel-chan are good.
>>
>>19512648
1. Find ways to tap in and flex your intuition muscle. The more intuitive you are, the easier the flow of information.
2. Find and refine (or develop) a system that works for you. I've always said that divination is 1 part system, 2 part intuition. The more personal and close to you your method and system is, the easier it will be to not only understand but grow WITH it as you refine both your skill and the system/method
3. This one is more personal but develop your linguistic and articulation skills. It's all well and good to have all the answers but if you can't display them in a way that allows the querant to see as you do, your message will be lost to them.

Good luck <3 any other questions I'm happy to answer
>>
>>19512638
Alari's been accurate for me. Someone with a trip named OldHelp described my "future husband" as someone I normally dream about, but since I haven't met him yet, I can't really say how accurate it is except, like I said, I've dreamt of a person multiple times that they described would be my future husband.
>>
>>19512674
Thank you so much for the tips, Empath! I really appreciate it. <3 I have another question. Are there certain spreads that are easier to start out with than others? Should I stick with a "Past, Present, Future" spread first?
>>
>>19512648
While certain people are better suited to certain methods, the principles are the same regardless of the method. You can use any tool, it's about the diviner more than anything else. The first step is actually getting the right information/cards/spread/whatever. The second step is being able to piece what you see together as a cohesive whole. You need both parts, because getting all the right info means nothing if you can't make sense of it, and being brilliant with interpretation means nothing if you're interpreting the wrong info.

I typically don't prescribe anything universally, as everyone is a different reader, but reading for yourself with practice queries is a good way to improve the quality of the information you get, and feedback from other anons is a good way to improve interpretation. In particular, posting your spread allows other readers to give you pointers on the interpretation of certain things.

What truly separates excellent readers from good readers is honestly conditioning. Mental conditioning allows you to see what's unsaid, not just what every specific card/rune/passage/whatever says within the spread. Ultimately, your goal is to tell a story, not just to interpret specific bits of information in isolation of each other.

>>19512638
Asking this question typically invites shitposting, anon. Just leave it at different readers are accurate for different people.
>>
Trading
>>
I asked this lat question in the old threat and how convenient my reader left :(

Okay how about this... any readers on here? Can you describe me? Give me facts about me? Or say something in the present or past tense? to see if you are accurate? and for shits and giggles a future reading? Testing this.

Anyone?
>>
>>19512638
Empath and diviner (I do not remember his name) are the best for me.
>>
>>19512696
You're very welcome, it's my pleasure to help new readers grow and develop. <3
While I know some more knowledgable readers tend to be very picky with "start with Celtic cross, and do only that until you are good" I find the rigidity of locking oneself into a particular spread, or spreads with "hard" defined positions can be counterproductive to developing one's intuition.

Take my spread for example, a simple 3 card spread that had two Pawn positions and a Ruler card. I defined these positions not on "this means x or that means y" but instead on the role it plays in the story. Pawn cards are the bulk of the issue, the body. The Ruler card the title and synopsis, the general feel of the book.

I later introduced two counsel cards to sit either side of the ruler, and these have played a variety of roles in my readings; from counselling advice to conflicting choices to even defining the start and end of the story via a timeline.

That's my 2c is all, a past/present/future spread should be a good starting position but if you're anything like me you'll want to build a spread that works for you from the ground up.
>>
>>19512699
>>19512648
here.

I guess I'm afraid of posting shit answers to queries a little too much. I want to do a good job and actually help people. Thank you for such a great response, though, anon. I'll get the courage to practice on here at some point. I like reading people's answers to see how they got their results at the same time.
>>
>>19512726
Dimmer? Or some other reader?
>>
Does anyone know if they can answer my air query, I don't have my cards with me to trade atm as I am away from home.

Im going to go to my first day of class tomorrow (class got delayed because of the hurricane.) I've been super anxious because my classes are all behind schedule and I have no idea what I am going to be facing tomorrow?
>>
>>19512638
GDfriend was alright, but he never comes here anymore. But he would use the Barnum effect a lot with his chosen significators. He'd always ask for gender, age and sun sign.
>>
>>19512763
>Im going to go to my first day of class tomorrow (class got delayed because of the hurricane.) I've been super anxious because my classes are all behind schedule and I have no idea what I am going to be facing tomorrow?
FIRST OF ALL FUCK HARVEY! Bitchass hurricane.
>Pragmatic advice:
Don't worry about it. Honestly classes being delated where out of your control. So don't worry. Everybody got fucked over by this hurricane.
>Actual read:
2 of Swords rev, knight of wands rev, sun
You have a lot of energy to work hard and be productive at school that's why you're so worried. But sadly you are powerless to the effects of this hurricane and so is everyone else including your professors. But things do look really good for you, you will catch up.
You got the sun, shit will clear up
>>
>>19512736
I don't remember his name. He was very accurate.
>>
Air query:

Do I go for the basics, or the unorthodox
>>
>>19512638
None of them. All of my advice readings are dead wrong, or so neutral as to be unhelpful.

It has been helpful, however, to see that no one knows my situation better than myself. So I guess I havent come away empty handed.
>>
>>19512778
The more info a reader requests, the more grains of salt I apply to the reading.
>>
>>19512638
Hella good:
GD, Alari, HM, Medfag, Bibliowizar, Grace, that cool cat who does biblio who works with Uriel, another cool dude who used biblio and tarot.
And alot of peeps I trade with kek
>>
>>19512826
>Anon's never seen Moonie's posts
>Number from 1-x
>Chinese element
>Hebrew letter
>Primary colour (never a secondary colour
>Random shape
>Only non-health, non-financial and non-social questions
>Proceeds to give bullshit reading
>>
Knock it off with the metaposting, fuckos. It says not to do it in the OP pasta.
>>
>>19512797
Thank you!
>>
>>19512826
I've given fake info to several readers and some actually read my situation accurately.
>>
>>19512848
To take something with a grain of salt means not to take it too seriously. If someone asks for an essay or a form filled out, I simply don't query.
>>
>>19512848
I actually got a read from Moonie before she became a troll.
It was pretty good.
Ill try to find it.
>>
>>19512856
Even readers are participating, so there's little saving us from it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-29-20-00-15.png (396KB, 1080x1847px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-29-20-00-15.png
396KB, 1080x1847px
>>19512870
Found it
Rip Moonie
>>
>>19512859
Stay safe!
Also are you a Coog?
>>
Desperate. Going crazy. Cant take it much more. Dont feel a sense of self. Query: what is my life's purpose
>>
File: 1501152875123.png (310KB, 430x434px) Image search: [Google]
1501152875123.png
310KB, 430x434px
Wanna do some random single card readings so keep question simple or distant and ultra vague.

Provide me with gender, zodiac and your age with in 2 years of your real age.
>>
>>19512900

Male
Leo

Am I going to get paid soon?
>>
>>19512897
name anon?
>>
>>19512900
F
Sagittarius
26-real age
Will I move to Germany?
>>
>>19512900
Will I get job at library?
Virgo
>>
>>19512900
Male, Taurus, 29.
Will i find a job soon?
>>
>>19512900
Male
Taurus

Will I find what I'm looking for before the year is up?
>>
>>19512907
The World:
Yes and It will be a precursor or caused by some sort of change in your life. But The change could be you not getting paid, or possibly obtaining a means of getting paid.
>>
>>19512921

Makes sense, thank you very much.
>>
>>19512900
Female
Leo 20
Will I go to Uk within the next two years?
>>
>>19512912
3 of swords
Possibly you have planes to, it will be delayed in some way if you do or some sort of issue or upset with the move. Or possibly the reading in itself is the upset, and the upset is based in a air of dishonesty and disruption.
>>
>>19512911
Pearson
>>
>>19512937
Super confused!

Oh lord.
Can anyone translate????
I know he is busy with the other readings so don't want to stop him/her.
>>
>>19512915
9 of pentacles
If that is what you are interested in, yes. Based on your sign it is.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19512947
Moving to Germany is going to be pretty difficult and arduous process. Perhaps are going to be things that inhibit you emotionally from moving there.
>>
>>19512917
I hope, but either the cards saying you are attempting to trip me up or a vice/personal issue of yours will damage your chances of finding a job, You could also find a job in .. 'bad' work, but im also loosely attempting to read your personality and that doesnt fit.
>>
>>19512900
Male
Aries
Will I get laid soon? Been a while.
>>
Yes
Will be get back to school on time? Fucking hurricane fucks everything up.
>>
>>19512937
>>19512965

THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR TIME! I will try to reverse this. :) Off to sleep!
>>
>>19512962
>>19512973
>>
>>19512900
What will come out of this situation im walking into?

Male, libra, 24
>>
>>19512918
9 of pentacles
Yes you will
>>
>>19512973
Six of cups, The hierophant, Temperence

I don't think so, as per the course of natural disaster, but it doesn't mean that there won't be accomodations and leverage given to you. It will be hard for you to get back to school on time but they will be lenient on you and give you some slack because you know you don't have enough time. I'm sorry Angel Chan, I hope I'm wrong,

Love reading for the next few months.
>>
Trading
I can scry
Am I gonna get laid anytime soon and by who.
I'm female
>>
File: quemqeu.png (23KB, 948x337px) Image search: [Google]
quemqeu.png
23KB, 948x337px
>>19512870
rip moonie
>>
>>19512993
Come to spring, tx, and ill lay you as much as you want.
>>
>>19512969
Holy fu-. I wasnt trying to trip you up anon. 29 is not my real age tho. But seems so accurate that im scared. Been 7 months since i lost my job due a psychotic breakdown so i have a lot of issues besides being unemployed. Thanks for the read!
>>
>>19512900
Will I ever marry A?

Female
Cancer
>>
>>19512933
King of swords
You are either determined to, in which case yes you will, or you will be forced to go there for legal reasons, if you do not intend to.
>>
>>19512638
Stray my golden boy>>>>>>>oldhelp>>cheswick
>>
>>19512993
I offer
>>
>>19512897
Anon you're seeing three spilled cups when there are two more full behind you. This is what the 5 of Cups symbolises. You're grieving and it's real but every loss in our lives also comes with gains. Not all is lost this card portrays. You're not seeing your true life purpose because you're hurting for the losses you've been dealing.

Countryside, I'm inside a warm cabin. A young boy knocks desperately at the window with a rock, but not strong enough to break it. His face an expression of fear, someone is after him and he asks to get in. Poor creature, he cries and shakes. Not snowing but feels cold outside. I give him a warm blanket and my seat by the fire where he heats his feet on a bowls of warm water. A man on a horse asks for the child and I responded that I have seen none and he leaves. Now that the boy is safe, he gets his strength and eats, now making me company and learning with me until I die of old age.

You're facing challenges and running away from certain responsibilities creating others. You must find the good in the bad but know there's also some bad in the good. A sense of duty and you have a legacy that will be passed on you. Remember those who were kind to you and pay it forward. Don't give up and honor your name.
>>
>>19512900
Will I talk to him this year?
Female
Cap
21-24
>>
>>19512995
Rip Moonie
>>
>>19513004
I want an scholarship to go there so it's something I want, btw what do you mean by legal reasons?
>>
>>19512986
The Chariot
Revenge that results in trouble
>>
I was told I was pregnant a few days ago by TWO readers. I got my period hours later and lost the thread, so I was not able to update anyone until now. Here I am laying down having my period, and damn thankful. So I guess that gave me some hope that perhaps some of those readings can be wrong.
>>
>>19512993
I'll trade you.
Ace of Wands, Three of Cups, Ace of Cups
Seems like it. Possibly by a friend or rather someone you're close with but aren't particularly pining after sexually.
Anything else I can answer for you?

I want to know how my ex is dealing with our breakup. Is he okay?
>>
>>19512993
Ace of Wands, Ace of Swords, Queen of Cups

I actually have to say I'm quite surprised by these cards. Yes you will be getting laid sometime soon. It will be a magnetic force that brings you two together and the intentions will be clear whatever they are. The man or woman in question is very feminine in nature and has a lot of endearing qualities to them. They're very emotional and will be sweet to you.

What does my future boyfriend look like?
>>
>>19513012
Based on your response im gonna say it was pointing towards your school hopes
>>
>>19513019
I was told I wasn't pregnant by three readers over the last week and got my period today, so there's also that.
>>
>>19513013
Could you elaborate a little on this interpretation? Why revenge into trouble out of The Chariot?
>>
>>19513019
There are women who have their period while pregnant, not very common though. You should take a test just in case
>>
>>19513026
I was told by four readers i was pregnant and im a man
>>
>>19512998
7 of wands.
You might you are gonna have to fight for them though. Gotta put in effort, they are just gonna swoon for you.
>>
>>19513007
Im crying. Thank you. Its perfect.
>>
File: 1440728993831.jpg (27KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1440728993831.jpg
27KB, 303x303px
>>19513037
Kek town
>>
>>19512900

Male
Gemini
28-30
What does my higher self want me to learn right now that I keep failing to get?
>>
>>19513037
I wish I were pregnant and i'm a man
>>
>>19513026
Yes but I was damn glad they were wrong!!! Not trying to get pregnant.

>>19513032
I have been bleeding for 2 days now (HEAVY FLOW) I think it's officially my period by now :D but I have never heard of that before. Crazy.

They even predicted it was a boy. I got The Sun card. My heart dropped because I've seen that Card in my life when I do my own readings. I am less than a beginner though. I wouldn't consider myself a reader whatsoever
>>
Air query: do i actually have a drinking problem or is my gf overreacting
>>
>>19513030
well mind you this is a random 1 card reading based on little detail of the situation. But I read it as a situation where you seek vengence, some sorta justified confrontation you are about to step into and its going to result in trouble. Also im just using standard rider waite card interpretation.
>>
>>19512900
Male
Leo
Will she respond to my message?
>>
>>19513061

Thank you. I will keep this in mind.
>>
>>19513058
Heavy flow can indicate fetal reabsorption.
>>
>>19513058
Same!
>>
File: 1442675022182.jpg (47KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1442675022182.jpg
47KB, 330x319px
>>19513059
Please someone give a read to this anon.
>>
>>19513048
Four of Wands
The beauty and harmony of the universe
>>
Trading

What is going to happen between R and I now?
>>
>>19513039
Oh dear it's the second person I make cry today. My sincerest apologies. I don't want you to give up child. You have so much to learn, try to see the blessings we are gifted every day tomorrow overcome your difficulties. Wish you all the best. Blessed be.
>>
File: it really can.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
it really can.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
Trading.

How much crazy shit can I keep on getting away with before my chips get called in?
>>
>>19513067
>Heavy flow can indicate fetal reabsorption.

STOP IT.

YOU ARE SCARING ME!

:(
>>
>>19513059
You seem to be fine, doesn't like you are doing anything to the point of being harmful.
>>
>>19513076
To overcome your difficulties*
Not tomorrow... Autocorrect sorry.
>>
>>19513062
2 of cups reversed
Ya but she just wanna smash not get love dovey, or she does wanna get lovey dovey and you just wanna smash.
>>
>>19513076
>>19513039
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ophOW8ckMpc
>>
>>19513082
Thats what i said! Thanks m8
>>
>>19512989
Thank you. We'll see how this unfolds.
>Love reading for the next few months.
Strange. I keep getting this feeling of needing to move on from someone. Who hurt you, Anon?
>>
>>19513079
Strength
Six of Pentacles
Knight of Wands

More than what you deserve to be able to get away with. Too much crazy shit. It'll be a while before your chips get called in at all. There's something on your side letting you geet away wtih all of this or people are just not aware.

What is going to happen between R and I in the next two weeks?
>>
>>19513024
>What does my future boyfriend look like?
Curly hair, looks brown and red.
6ft tall. Holy shit he toll.
But he is like a big teddy bear.
>>
File: tumblr_nwxp9qEtfw1r2igm4o1_1280.jpg (58KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwxp9qEtfw1r2igm4o1_1280.jpg
58KB, 960x540px
hi sorry i know i've gotten a lot of shit wrong these past few days
i'm just tryin to figure shit out on the inside
meanwhile trying to keep my shit together and keep reading
so my cards gave me death and three of rods
i think i'll be able to read better tonight...
who wants one
>>
>>19513097
Sort of. I mean at this point it's more I'm open to it if he decided to come back but I'm not going to keep trying with him and open to more contendors. That means nothing will happen then?
>>
>>19513021
Damn can't really get how he Wil look like, right?
>I want to know how my ex is dealing with our breakup. Is he okay?
I keeps on seeing a man who looks all happy and ok...
Bit as soon as he is alone he starts to cry. Nah bro he isn't ok.
But he will get over it
>>
>>19513087
I definitely don't just want to smash, but that doesn't sound like her either. I won't complain if that's all that happens though, but I'm in it for more. I guess we'll see. Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: succubus.jpg (132KB, 808x500px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
132KB, 808x500px
>>19513107
never mind my cards are being mean again
>>
>>19513107
me

love reading, i have someone in mind
>>
>>19513107
Me, need any info?

I'm a male looking for a reading of the next couple months.

Thanks
>>
>>19513107
Sorry about that anon reader. I want a read.
>>
>>19513090
Thank you Empath, great song.
Very uplifting, bless you.
>>
>>19512900
what can i work on emotionally
female libra 23
>>
>>19513118
cleanse your cards
>>
>>19513102

>something on your side

Whew. You might be onto something.

>What's going to happen between R and I in the next two weeks?

A porcelain rabbit sits in a position between alarm and rest on a desk right where someone would normally have a laptop, textbook, or papers. A translucent flower blooms into a martini glass, which turns into a pale flower with tints of orange.

Some slight hijnks become something more, feels like it defines things going forward in a positive way.
>>
>>19513127
10 of cups reversed
Being true to yourself and happy with what you got.
>>
File: 1464541026823.jpg (45KB, 361x370px) Image search: [Google]
1464541026823.jpg
45KB, 361x370px
I have a question related to scrying. When you people do those reads tou actually "see" those images on the "mirror/thing you use" or the images goes to your mind?
>>
>>19513107

No worries mate, I get shit wrong from time to time and I have some blind spots. Just takes practice. Hope you get it figured out.
>>
>>19513107

i want one :) please don't be so hard on yourself. your readings are accurate. i'm a female, i'd like a general reading.
>>
>>19513143

I just close my eyes and wait for the visual noise to settle, then I see everything.
>>
>>19513143
I close my eyes and focus on my query and see/feel shit.
>>
>>19513107
:(

How would be a hypothetical relationship between me and A(not love reading)
>>
>>19513103
And where do I find this giant
>>
>>19512900
Male
Pisces

Am I going to figure out how to make it work?
>>
>>19513173
>6'
>giant
Lol, where do you live? I'm 6'3 and considered tall, but by no means a giant.
>>
>>19512900
Male.
Aquarius.
Should I publish my book? Thank you.
>>
>>19513107
Female, love general for the next months
>>
>>19513184
Singapore
>>
>>19512900

29 / man / gem
What results can I expect from my current financial investments?
Thanks
>>
>>19513195
Oh damn.
>>
File: IMG_4571.jpg (53KB, 1013x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4571.jpg
53KB, 1013x1079px
>>19513195
>>
>>19513182
King of Swords reversed
Depends on your definition of work... :/ na i dont think so sorry.
>>19513185
3 of swords
Give it time according to the card, still more work to be done...
>>19513200
4 of pentacles .. I think it will go good friend.

Okay im done reading for now. >>19512900
Thanks for the queries.
>>
>>19513112
King of cups is usually blonde hair, blue eyes, light skin. Personality is incredibly empathetic.
>>
>>19513195
Oh...that makes sense, then
>>
>>19512806
>king of wands
Why are they mutually exclusive?
>>
>>19513211
You mean Empath?
>>
trading with someone who can scry
>>
File: nightmare-930x706.jpg (39KB, 930x706px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare-930x706.jpg
39KB, 930x706px
>>19513129
they sit next to a selenite egg when i am not using it
plus i reorder them from time to time and think on each card
i think they are ok...
it's me i think
>>
>>19513221
Eww fuck no he is a cheater.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_me.1464.14507.gif (142KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_me.1464.14507.gif
142KB, 748x1102px
Trading with an astrologer
>>
>>19513221
Lmaooo yeah sort of. They can also have light brown hair btw
>>
File: IMG_4956.jpg (42KB, 699x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4956.jpg
42KB, 699x295px
Alien selfie
>>
>>19513253
What do you want to know?
>>
>>19513249
this image... funny it's called nightmare... I actually had a nightmare where I confronted a being like this coming through some form of veil like that... it was quite vivid, and frankly terrifying.
>>
>>19513266

>>19513266

I'm a hard worker, I make friends everywhere I go. Really tough childhood, predatory and mindfucking parents. Last february taken advantage of by last employer. Have never been this unlucky finding a job. On the verge of homelessness.

Will I be surviving this next part? Regardless of yes or no, what do I do? Everything is grey at this point. I understand Saturn's ruthlessness but holy shit put a fork in me; I'm at an impasse.

Pardon the desperation
>>
>>19513209
Thank you, and I agree. It's still very rough around the edges, but I'm hoping it might help people. I appreciate your time!
>>
>>19513143
I'm curious about wrong scryings. I mean if readers close their eyes and focus, what does it mean that some wrong vision comes to them? Where did it come from?
>>
trading
>>
>>19513338
Query?
>>
>>19513338
What's Poppin Jimbo?
>>
>>19513342
love general for september

>>19513348
future boyfriend please
>>
Trading, willing to do a long/in-depth reading for someone or answer a couple of short queries. My query is multipart-

I have a certain task to accomplish and four allies, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, which I understand well.

What is the best use of/strategy for each?
>C
>T
>J
>V
>>
Hello, can i get a general reading please?
>>
>>19513359
>future boyfriend please
Hmmmm
I'm seeking a carefree dude. He gives of those surfer vibes, he is super chill.
HAHA
He looks pretty darn tan. His hair is light brown and pretty darn short.
I see a black tattoo on his right shoulder.
>>
>>19513402
My query:
Did my Matron like the little things I did to give her thanks?
>>
>>19513402
>>19513410
Ace of Wands, The Fool, Five of Coins

she felt you could have put a little bit more resources into it but she overall really liked it. ahe thought it was creative and unique despite you being able to do more if you had tried but it's very positive her response because she is understanding like that. there is a new beginning coming your way because of what you have done a good one at that. she will offer you an opportunity back
>>
File: 1503854059292.jpg (8KB, 620x471px) Image search: [Google]
1503854059292.jpg
8KB, 620x471px
>>19513419
Mfw wanted to bring flowers to her church but couldn't.
Thank you so much Anon!
>>
Female 23 Pisces sun & ascending, Capricorn moon.
I really need help with figuring out what my calling is. I have a fee interests here and there, but I don't have that one passion or feeling of what my purpose is. Ive always loved to create and I think I have natural Spiritual talents somewhat, like feeling energy and stuff. Plus I've been struggling with almost debilitating depression. Any hints or information somebody could read would help out a lot! Thank you.
>>
>>19513492
*Few interests
>>
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>19513381
>>19513381
C - Death
T - Six of Wands
J - Page of Swords
V - Nine of Pentacles

C is to move past something bringing you down in your life which can help you start something new afterwords. T is to bring you to victory in some place you need succeeding in will help you out a lot if you ask them and will be willing, J to deliver a message to someone or be messenger for you, V to bring you to financial greatness through career help or advice.

Love reading for next month
>>
>>19513521
>>>/adv/
>>
>>19513605
>C is to move past something bringing you down in your life which can help you start something new afterwords.
Not relevant and a waste of talent/skill
>T is to bring you to victory in some place you need succeeding in will help you out a lot if you ask them and will be willing
Mismatched skillset
>J to deliver a message to someone or be messenger for you
Mismatched skillset
>V to bring you to financial greatness through career help or advice.
This one makes sense

You tried, I'll give you a reading, though I was hoping for something less perfunctory. I'll match your effort/depth.

The Hermit rev, 3 of Pentacles, The Sun, 9 of Swords rev

You'll start coming out of your shell a bit and decide to be more social, which is a step in the right direction. It appears that you'll be joining a certain group and find it to be pleasant, a place where you fit in. You won't meet anyone for romantic purposes there next month specifically, but you'll meet someone in the future either in the group or through the group.
>>
>>19513521

No, fggot.

<3
>>
>>19513381
Could I do just two?
>>
>>19513694
Sure, T and J
>>
Air query. A matter of life and death. Only the most confident readers.

Will I end up in the Hall of a thousand Buddhas? Or will I become the ninth immortal?
>>
>>19513708
Neither. You're just going to end up in eternal Weenie Hut Jr.
>>
>>19513390
One blind general reading comin' up.
>8 of wands rx
>10 of swords rx
>knight of pentacles rx
Rough time eh?
It's not permanent...
>>
>>19513724
Then I will kill myself.
>>
>>19513737
Don't kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>19513521
Why would you do that?
>>
The fuck is up with all the suicidal people today?
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19513754
Because he wants to eternally Weenie Hut Jr. himself.
>>
>>19513724
>>19513762
This guy is a stupid fag. A real reader will come along soon.
>>
>>19513754
I don't feel like being alive
>>
>>19513768
>He thinks >>19513708 is a smart person
My, how your standards are horrendously low.
>>
>>19513781
How old are you anon? Whats your worst problem right now?
>>
>>19513781
Can't you find something that makes you feel alive again? It does not have to be someone. Don't you have a dream?
>>
>>19513697
Ten of Cups, Page of Cups rx, King of Pentacles

T has all of the resources available in order to bring you complete emotional happiness if you allow him to. Maybe he has the ability to help you fulfill any emotional goals if you have them with his crushing sense of reality or he has the potential to do so if you showed him how. He's not going to fulfill them himself he will just do things for you that pushes you in that direction towards reaching the nirvana you want. He would need proper instruction on how to do this and you may encounter problems instructing him because he views himself as his own individual "King" and a King does not take orders.

Knight of Pentacles, ten of Pentacles, The hierophant

J will help you more on the financial side of things. If there's some financial goal where you want to be, he'll try to help you get there to the best of his ability but only in the realm of his comfort zone. This could be introducing you to a new job or career opportunity that will blast you into the limelight where you can shine on your own but he won't put the spotlight on you. It's sort of expected with this person that they help you out with this already. Regardless he can show you a path but he will not accompany you down there. It will be up to you whether or not you choose to pursue the path he shows you.

Will I get with S or G?
>>
>>19513708
Not tryin to be needy, but my two responses were from a troll. Just want a readin.
>>
>>19513841
Maybe if you didn't ask a troll question, you wouldn't get troll answers.
>>
>>19513804
This. It can be anything. I wouldn't be here if not got hearing shouting and stumbling across my martial art.
>>
Good night, air query: Should i begin to study my next career the next year?? im male/scorpio, ty in advance to the kind person who can give me a reading
>>
>>19513848
It is a real question. I took peyote once and vecame the 9th immortal. I went on an ayahuasca retreat and saw the hall of 1000 buddhas. I dont know where i should go.
>>
should i continue my path with Dion for the time being?
>>
>>19513806
S: 3 of Pentacles rev, 2 of Cups, 3 of Wands, 9 of Wands, 8 of Swords rev
G: Queen of Wands, Ace of Pentacles, Emperor rev, 10 of Swords, Princess of Wands rev

Oh boy. First of all, both of these options suck for you, but I'll get to that in a moment.

With S, you seem to have an inherent disconnect in terms of what you would both want out of a relationship or whatever it is you're after. It's not just what you want, but there's something like difference in terms of opinions on behavior. For example, one of you would want to spend more time together than the other; not this specifically, but an example. There's also a massive difference that develops in terms of where you want things to go. To make a relationship happen here, you would need to make some sacrifices that seem to conflict with him or with your relationship with him. You'd learn quite a bit from the relationship, but you'd be desperate to get out before it's over.

With G, you would have to make the first move yourself and take most of the control in the relationship. This would work for a time, and something firey might develop, with emotions beginning to run high and the two of you getting closer in ways that would seem great on paper but are subtly uncomfortable underneath the surface. Throughout the whole thing, you'd need to take point on a lot of things. There would be a fine line between him seeing you as a girl who knows what she wants and seeing you as domineering and emasculating. Very fine line. Whatever the case, things would heat up emotionally, but the breakup would be nasty. I'm talking screaming, crying, maybe objects thrown nasty. A large part of you would diminish as a result, and you would go into a state of emotional instability for a while.
>>
>>19513875
You should take heroin and go to rehab
>>
>>19513899
Not him, but dont do heroin. My dad did it, and it ruined the lives of everyone around him.
>>
>>19513898
well thanks. I hope my reading helped. Does this mean I get with both or neither?
>>
>>19513951
>I hope my reading helped.
It was off, but I reward effort.

>Does this mean I get with both or neither?
Why are you trying to date both? If you make the sacrifices in question, you can date S. If you make the first move, you can date G. If you do neither of these things, you date neither. Pretty straightforward.
>>
Whom wants a trade (Doing a 3 card tarot pull in return for whatever ya got, scrying, tarot, pendulum, doesn't matter to me)

My query is: I am coming to the end of a long road, what can I do best to prepare for my final encounter?
>>
>>19513899
Anon who posted the question. I refuse to indulge you in your negativity. I simply seek answers to my question.
>>
>>19513975
>>19513708
Thats me m8
>>
>>19513981
You're gonna have to define what you mean by both of those terms, especially when it comes to psychedellics, things are more about metaphor and personal self reference than to be taken literally.
>>
>>19513975
>>19513975
You are coming to the end of an emotionally charged road that has left you winded more often than not. Sometimes change is good and in this case that statement holds true. This road has left you feeling sick and out of your element. To prepare for the final encounter you must simply not. Don't focus on the encounter right now and focus on other things in your life. Focusing on the encounter would not prepare you in any way emotionally for what is to come. So you must take it as it comes.

Tell me about the quality of R in a few months.
>>
Trading. I can scry.
>>
>>19514047
Query?
>>
>>19513898
Will I get the job I asked for?
Will J raise a family with me?
Olivier, Leo, 28/8/1994
>>
>>19514062
I'll give a card reading a shot, it's only my second try doing it, will trade.

What will I be doing in two months?

Be warned, I'm a bit unorthodox.
>>
>>19514072
I'm trading, not doing free readings.
>>
>>19514075
Just tell me what kind of info you want.
>>
>>19514079
Name and maybe a little more info. What you will be doing in what? (Love? Job? Life in general?)
>>
>>19514089
just in general, I want to know what the future has in store for me.

Justin
Libra
Favorite card jack of clubs.
>>
>>19513381
Still here?
>>
Air Query.

Love reading pls?

Not at a great spot in life which I'm working on.
I just want to finally meet her :c
>>
>>19512629
What's the name of this painting?
>>
>>19514135
Yes, but I'll be going to bed in like half an hour
>>
Doing some readings, ask away and you will receive. State your gender too.
>>
>>19514325
Is this the real me? What should I do to love and have confidence in myself? Female.
>>
>>19514325
Male.
Why she doesnt want to talk to me? How does she really feel about me?
>>
>>19514329

The real you is unleashed, go with this feeling if you are pushing boundaries feel comfortable within yourself the crazy you is perfectly acceptable, it is more paranoia hold you back, this might be socially or morally. Be more confident by being a winner, try this, have more fun getting drunk and letting loose from the bounds of society, this might be from those close to you or such. Live it up because life has a time limit while we are here, the worst that you could end up is time in jail for disorderly behaviour.
>>
>>19514325
Male, wondering what will happen if i pursue this girl.
>>
>>19514337

She's not talking to you because of something you did and these trivial matters are not up to some unseen council who deem you doing wrong and right but more come down to you finding a balance between respecting her and letting her run free, my advice would be not to judge her so much, she has a life to live and so do you, respect her fringes, don't set boundaries, you will have success with her though.
>>
>>19514325
>>19514095
Can you do mine please?
>>
>>19514344

You will find yourself with a sore head, don't pursue this one, instead find someone closer to home who you may have been talking to recently, this one will love you while the other will not.
>>
>>19514095

Your future is abound with possibilities, the next important choice career wise is coming your way you may choose to forfeit an opportunity or find an easy way, avoid doing this and really find stable ground in knowing you want to pursue a better life by accepting the challenges presented to you.
>>
>>19514347
Thanks for your reading Hyper sempai. Sound really accurate! I will take your advices thanks again.
>>
>>19514350
Hey can you get me?

Been wanting to see how this will go, people have been wanting to speak to this chick again, but it's been slow, however I myself have decided I want to atleast attempt, her name is Micaela, and is in San Antonio, she's my age

Male
Libra
17-19
>>
>>19514350
I had a feeling this girl would only be trouble. But someone closer to home who i may have been talking to recently? Can't say i know who that might be. I guess i will need to keep my eye out. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19514325

Male
How do I move forward from where I am with career / finance? I've just suffered a major, crippling setback & it's rocked my faith desu.
>>
>>19514325
Female
Will I ever be with him? That crazy and sweet boy who made me love myself again?
>>
>>19514359

She is so so, you are going to need some matrix style upgrades to your relationship fu and this will only come about if you find the warrior within yourself, this isn't going to come about overnight it is something you need to research the latest articles and fashion advice, and speaking tips too really alpha yourself up for. Try going old fashioned with this stuff, really set yourself apart from the crowd if you want to break moulds here, in this digital age it is good to see a proper non computerised male who is good with his hands and knows how to treat a lady, you want to revert to this type of male for best success.
>>
>>19514375
Could I get a reading from you?
>>
>>19514373

It looks good, I wouldn't discount furthering this relationship he is good for you and in this world of misery and hurt it is hard to find someone genuine, the best you can do is just put up with his shortcomings, forget about what other people think especially your friends, go for it they are good news and will continue to be throughout the rest of your life is that is the path you so choose, why don't you try some new age grooming, fashion and a general tidy up of him, you might just find he is worth introducing to your parents who would accept it, bet that hasn't come around too much in your lifetime.
>>
>>19514382

Just ask.
>>
>>19514386
Will I meet someone important pretty soon?

Someone who will help move my career forward?
>>
>>19514396

Not really, if you want to advance your career there is advice and shortcuts I can offer you, the best way to become a leader in general is to be more directive with your persona, you need to command a bit better at work, this means latching on to decision making skills and making yourself appeal to be more commanding in your line of work. Sit down in front of the mirror and look at yourself, do you see someone who is worth listening too, a decision maker. Practice in front of the mirror, do I sound like a B grade movie or am I proper Hollywood - Your words are letting you down, to be successful really push your agenda, you are the important one not anyone else, really make your sentences appealing to the listener. Be a leader.
>>
trading
>>
>>19514399
Okay, thanks!!

I was just expecting to meet someone important in some way cause I keep getting readongs that tell me that.

Thank you!
>>
>>19514325
Female

This guy I dated a month ago just contacted me wanting to be friends. Does he still have lingering feelings for me and intends persue them eventually?
>>
>>19514386
Should I contact him?
>>
>>19514409

He is kind of desperate which leads me to believe you are lonely, honestly this guy is not the best of choices there are issues within him that would normally send out warning signs to you if you saw them. The second option is just to hold out, there is dating on the horizon for you soon and you need to just have some time off for now from the whole scene as we prepare for you something spectacular again, and that is smoking up the whole scene again with your fabulous self at a later date. Hang in there we are just counting down.
>>
>>19514413

Yes please contact him as he is worthy of your time and energy, though he isn't feeling the best lately he will get better psychologically and lay it all out on you, he is a worthy opponent and one who will do his best for you and even impress you more when the time is right. I want you to try and help him being tolerant when you are next speaking to him, he may not be pleasurable all the time but he is gaining momentum in the conversation field and will spoil you with love and gratitude when he finds his footing.
>>
>>19514141
>Jack of spades, 9 of hearts, 2 of spades, 7 of spades, 10 of hearts.

Here you are (Jack of spades) looking towards your wish to find love. You didn't happen to just have a break up did you? I asked my cards to only show me your present in the first pair of cards but the next pair also has resemblance to your present wish the 7 of clubs which represent worry and doubts. They have the habit of talking of the past and present instead of the future. Anyway, you will soon be disillusined after thinking you found a potential partner only to break up or discover she wasn't interested, this will bring you back to your current state of anxiety, but don't worry because after the 7 of clubs comes the 10 of hearts which is a card of emotional fulfillment, maybe you're or will be after the wrong woman.

When will you meet her?
>Dog Bouquet Clouds
I'm not experienced with timing spreads but this might help.

What should you look for?
>Book Crossroads Fox Stock Tower

She is probably an intelligent or professional woman that may want to change her job or career and I can't tell if it's before or after she makes this change when you meet her. It might have something to do with authority.
>>
>>19514325
>>19514371

plz halp :P
>>
>>19514419
Thanks!!!
>>
Are there any readers here, that could tell me;
will I get to go on the planed holiday, or will it get canceled?
>>
>>19514371

You are playing a child's game, if you want money go out and work for it, in this day and age of easy targeting a community based business is not impossible to achieve for anyone. I would suggest finding something you enjoy doing and advertising on facebook, get a loan to buy the equipment you need which is easy to do for you and start fresh. You are wanting to earn a living too easily, it just doesn't work like it used to in the movies.
>>
>>19514416
So he doesn't have feelings for me? I'm confused?
>>
>>19514438

He does, but there are issues with him that you don't know about, sorry to tell you this.
>>
>>19514386
Male.
Does she has a new bf?
>>
Does anyone have a book/whatever recommendation for how to pendulum?
>>
File: 2-12345.gif (651B, 36x30px) Image search: [Google]
2-12345.gif
651B, 36x30px
>>19512638
Accurate:
Empath, Grace, Io

Can't tell yet: OldHelp, Alari

Not Accurate/Didn't come true:
Rustig, Stray, Cheswick

that's about my experience
>>
>>19514441

Yes and no, she talks to someone and this might hurt you but females are more social they are on a totally different levels to males, kind of like kids really but they know how to defend themselves, just because you don't doesn't make her better in anyway and if you think she is worth fighting for then go ahead but you are going to need to perform some serious super sayan moves to get back, and by that I mean extreme discipline in getting her to appeal to you, she might find you too normal but something better smoke when it comes to small talk and laying it all on the line, I would consider watching some of the more alpha males you know on youtube and finding out how they do it, it is a science you can copy and imitate but for how long who knows depends on how good your game is, do your best and step up.
>>
>>19514325
Female
Will my dream of becoming a public figure involving video games and video game culture ever come true?
>>
>>19514450

You are on the right track, and probably find you could appeal better if you had that extra sex appeal but that's not important what is though is your level of magnetic appeal, if you want to penetrate and be your best you need to work on yourself and this doesn't include being better at your job it just boils down to you and being better at being you. I know its hard but try tomorrow at being a bit more flirtatious and leave the old you behind, you will have greater success if you reach out and touch people to make them feel comfortable when you are talking, try it.
>>
>>19514450
Are you a qt3.14?
>>
>>19514325
Female
Will me vacation get canceled, or will it actually "go my way" for once?
>>
>>19514461

It has gone your way in the past, life is not easy to co ordinate by the things you don't see. In saying that this time you will go on vacation and see and do the things you want, they will be fun for you providing you can keep up the energy to experience these things, I would suggest taking coffee with you to keep you awake throughout the whole trip for some reason. You have been let down in the past but the unseen forces of the universe have at least had a sense of humour in letting you down and making it up to you, the point is not to treat you like a dog it is to balance out life's tragedies with the good to keep the system running smoothly. It's not perfect by the powers that be do their best and we apt to complaining about it all the time.
>>
>>19514468
Thank you! I appreciate you'd taken the time time for answering.
I've been trying to draw cards myself, but I'm to bias to get anything remotely useful out of it my self.
>>
>>19514428
Matter of fact, yes, I were recently let go of by a crush who I've had my eye on for half a year.

Truth is she still hasn't entirely been scrubbed from my mind. Something about her compels me and there were numerous synchronicities between us the short time we spent together. I were at a dire crossroad where I could have stayed in the area or return to live with the folks temporarily to take care of myself (re: psych meds that have been neglected). Ahh, she's been on my mind one way or another since our bitter farewell and I realize the my fault in looking to her for what I seek.

Fascinating read Anon, ty!
>>
>>19514531
Mind the typo, sleep hasn't come to me yet
>>
>>19513976
>Upset for being called out on abusing drugs
Well done. Now go seek medical attention for that addiction.
>>
>>19514325
Are you still reading?
>>
>>19514166
You should learn to do reverse image search

It's called Don QUixote with Death
>>
>>19514450
there are so so many females in the video game, youtube and streaming industry now its totally flooded so unless you are ultra beautiful or have the right connections its unlikely you will ever stand out
>>
I Just wanna know what your methods Will say. Will a nuclear war happen between the US and North Korea? I'm legitimately scared
>>
About ten years ago I did touch my tarot deck for the last time. Should I pick it up again? I have to relearn everything.
>>
>>19514646
Depends. where does the desire to pick it up again come from? Why do you want to? There's no harm in doing so, but to get the most out of it make sure you're picking it up for the right reasons.
>>
>>19514325
If you're still reading, Are he and I going to work? Or is it all heading for the end?
Male, will be happy to give any other information if needed.
>>
File: IMG_1174.jpg (238KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
238KB, 768x960px
Howdy div

I've just finished some test and I hope it went well, to put my mind a little off of it I'm going to do some rune readings for a while. Hope I can help and please provide feedback when applicable. Thanks.

>Query
>Gender
>Song

I'm stuck with this song in my head today, love Rick <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od2HBHFVYUg
>>
File: tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>19514880
what specific emotional issues do i need to work on??
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rywUS-ohqeE

p.s. alari i'm glad to see you
>>
>>19514880
Hii~
Male
I will meet J in a event related to my father?
eternal flame the bangles
>>
>>19514880
female
how is my future boyfriend? what does he look like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z498JqZD_k
>>
>>19514880
Female
Will he ever reach out to me again? Will it be this year if so?
https://youtu.be/NxwJ1q7cIck
>>
>>19514880

Hope you aced it, anon. (:

>How will the birth of my baby go?
>Female
>Air in G
>>
>>19514880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kbygQVs2s

Am I making progress in healing myself? Any advice is welcome!
Male
>>
>>19514880
Female
I have a crush on a certain B. Is anything going to happen between us in the future? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
>>
>>19514880
Female, how does my bf, H, feels about me? He seems really affectionate but distant other times. I know he works hard so I guess I'm wondering if that's why he is distant sometimes. Idk I'm socially retarded please help
https://youtu.be/AXuwCTHhw1g
>>
>>19514880
female
is this the end of the journey for me and my twin soul's relationship or does he still like me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9NgL-uK0cg
>>
>>19514880
love reading please b00s
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU
>>
>>19514880
Male
Future state of S? (non human)
Ariana Grande - Break Free
>>
Sorry for the delay, internet is going nuts :S

>>19514885
I'm glad to see you too sweetie, know you're doing a good work.

>what specific emotional issues do i need to work on??

Laguz, Sowilo & Berkano
Your thoughts... "imagination" let's say, you have a good intuition but you let your emotions run over them and see what's not there. Paranoia would be a too strong word, but perhaps a strong anxiety and easily influenced by external things that may or may not be true. To heal that, you must be more objective with the thoughts, the ideas and imputs that come from other people.

Stop being so easily influenced. Create a filter, seek clarity is easy to say, but you have so much to grow, so much light inside. I can feel that you don't know your true potential and trust me Berkano here points that you're able to create so much, give life. When you bring your gifts to light, you'll blossom in a forever spring.
>>
>>19514880
future love reading for when I move to the new place?
female
avril lavigne - girlfriend
>>
>>19514880
What will my future bf be like? Female
https://youtu.be/cATxlkiyk0o
This song has no meaning, just something
>>
File: tumblr_magzmjS4if1r83kmio4_1280.jpg (947KB, 900x1235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_magzmjS4if1r83kmio4_1280.jpg
947KB, 900x1235px
>>19514888
>I will meet J in a event related to my father?

Uruz & Ansuz
I got a strong yes, and a nice talk with them. Please go easy on the spaghetti here aye?

>>19514894
Sorry I can't give good descriptions using Runes yet.
>>
>>19514947
Is it ok if I reask the question? Like do I have a chance with a person I have in mind?
>>
>>19514932
You're totally right in saying I seed to be more fun objective. it's hard because I really care what others think and say about me. To be honest I think people who say that kind of thing is not important are not looking at itt right but perhaps I am not.... I don't know... I guess I gotta really stop caring??? But then I would be such a weird fuck...
thank you for the reading I will work on increasing my perspective on external influences
>>
>>19514947
>spaghetti
What did tia mean by this?
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (34KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
34KB, 300x413px
>>19514898
>Will he ever reach out to me again? Will it be this year if so?

Berkano m, Uruz, Raidho m
There's no easy way to drop it, but according to the runes it's unlikely, Berkano merkstave speaks of a separation and Uruz of a too strong energy. Whatever caused the separation still too heated, and for the time being will remain as it is, I'm sorry.

>>19514962
Not really stop caring, but don't get too emotionally invested. Take what's useful that can help you grow. Discard what's negative or that only puts you down. You still can listen to people, but make your own choices, not what they think it's best for you.

I'll give you an example, I'm a tomboy, got short hair, love jackets, always on sneakers. I look way younger than my age and I have somewhat a "young" attitude. I've been told that I must be more feminine, more womanly. But I know that being like that it's not who I am, I feel awkward, out of my element. I don't like make up or heels, I use dresses occasionally because people insist to gif them to me. (I guess they want me to tke a hint). But it's their opinion on what they think it's best, but not what it is for me and I can't feel sad because I'm not feminine enough and compare myself to other women and don't attract guys. I listen, I understand but for me doesn't work. There are other things people would say that I agree and try to improve, such as my drawing and poetry. I accept criticism, specially coming from someone who knows better and is genuinely interested in helping. Those who only bring negative words, that put me down I try to ignore, be open minded, take what is good, discard what's bad, doesn't mean you'll stop caring but your own opinion comes first.

>>19514981
>tia
lol
To spill the spaghetti, to not get autistic aroud J, you might get too excited seeing them and would act weird. Saying or doing something inadequate.
>>
>>19514990
Oh. Too bad. I was really hoping things wouldn't stay this way.
>>
>>19514880
A general for things to come
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smau8eE4HoA
ty in advance
>>
Doing one quick reading before I go. First one to reply gets served.
I'll need
>gender (m or f)
>age
>sign
>query
> a random quote that inspires you
>>
>>19514880
Am I going to be successful with everyone tomorrow like I want? And if not when will this get done?
Male
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5mn6wa1GWk
>>
>>19514894
>>19514950
>do I have a chance with a person I have in mind?

Sure this is better for me to answer, sorry to not stating there, but the more objective the question, the better.

Algiz m, Othala m, Uruz m
Girl you're totally disconnected from him. I'm not sensing a healthy feelings here, it's either an obsessive thoughts about him, or not feeling worthy, extremely defensive. Sorry about that :(

>>19515006
I'm sorry at least things won't change at this moment, yet I hope I'm wrong and when things calm down you two might reconnect. Take care of yourself for now dear, be well.
>>
File: 1503447607681.jpg (175KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503447607681.jpg
175KB, 600x960px
>>19514990
>Saying or doing something inadequate.
I think I learned the lesson.
If i take It slow i would have chance? Idk exactly her intentions
>>
>>19515018
Male
Aris
Am I gunna find the one soon?
"All men make choices but it's the choices that make the man"
>>
>>19515035
Aries*
>>
>>19515029
Ah, it's ok! And does it matter if I am kind of distressed right now, as in it would effect the reading? This is about a friend of mine which I'm worried about
I don't mind if I don't have a chance, he's just someone I'd like to meet but I'm not sure if I should risk it.
>>
>>19515035
>2 of Disks

You are in the process of changing yourself, and only when you accept yourself as you are (without "the one") can the energies play harmoniously.
It may be possible to find someone without accepting yourself, but I don't believe they will be "the one".
So, in conclusion, yes you will find it (the following year I believe) but only if you harmonize your energies (by accepting yourself).

Thanks for the quote. Here's one for you in case it does't work out as you intended:
>My house, having / Burned to the ground,/ I can now see the moon
>>
>>19513708
Anybody want to give me a try?
>>
>>19515018
M
Leo
Will i ever get what i want if i become friends with M again?
Per aspera ad astra
>>
File: IMG_3903.jpg (332KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3903.jpg
332KB, 720x1280px
>>19514990
I understand. I get a lot of shit for inaccuracies in my divination
A lot of people here say I make up shit
Or I'm just... really bad or something
So I guess I should...
Just ignore that
And listen to the people who offer constructive criticism instead.
And my social anxiety is something I really need to work on too
I feel really unwelcome in most settings.
Something that is probably part of my paranoia
Thank you very much for the reading and advice
I am eager to learn more and grow into my own
>>
>>19515055
Thank you kind sir I did a reading on myself yesterday and it didn't look good. Life has been fucking me lately
>>
File: IMG_1159.jpg (280KB, 657x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.jpg
280KB, 657x900px
>>19514899
>Hope you aced it, anon. (:
Thank you dear, me too. It looked so easy I was scared lol.

>How will the birth of my baby go?
Oh congratulations! Is it a boy?

Perthro m
I'm sorry the runes aren't going to answer, when Perthro comes at the beginning and in reversed is a sign from the fates that I shouldn't peek on. But if it serves as a warning to not do anthing risky, things you're unaware of might interfere. So treat the pregnancy carefully aye? My sincerest apologies, but I wish you all the best for you and your baby <3

>>19514902 >>19514904 >>19514906 >>19514912 >>19514923 >>19514925 >>19514934 >>19514946 >>19515008 >>19515020
I'm sorry anons but I'm going to stop here. Getting easily fatigued now and I have a doctor's appointment. I hope you guys get your answers and have a good day <3

>>19515031
Just talk normally, like I said the conversation will flow well between you two, don't worry.

>>19515043
It might dear, I won't lie, the last two readings kind of hit me too now so my apoogies if I got something wrong, just query me some other time aye? I'll be happy to help with a clearer mind.

>>19515070
I get innacurate readings too, at least from what I've heard, some I read well, others don't. In case of your divination, all you can do is practice and study, we have the intuition but the tarot is based on a system that has been stabilished for a long time and it's proven that can work.

Some people won't express things in the nicest way, that's why you need the filter, you must see in what they're saying can help you.

Yes social anxiety is a thing that needs to be worked on. I have a little bit.

if you have Discord, you can add me and we can have some tarot talk. Alari#4451 I don't have email anymore but it's easier to reach me there, it's always on my phone.

You'll do great, believe in yourself.
>>
>>19515072
At the risk of sounding too cheesy... If life seems hard, it's probably a good time to be humble and learn as much as you can.

Best of luck buddy
>>
>>19514880

How do I feel like I belong here? I'm getting extremely jaded lately, it feels like desires come to me, then I take action to fulfill / manifest them, which often works, then for whatever reason they end up getting ripped away, feels like I'm being toyed with.
Male
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfr-h6BaYN8
>>
>>19515096

Alari you always have pictures I love and relate to.
>>
>>19515099

By being ripped away I mean like I take action, do the work, get 95% of the way there (getting in shape & weight loss, finding a mate, making the money to buy a new car only to then have the money ripped the fuck away), and at the last minute it's like nope, can't have that. Like no matter how much discipline, shadow work, self improvement shit I do, I just end up getting fucked anyway, it's wearing my down & making me jaded.
>>
>>19515096
MOM!!!!!
HELLO HELOO HELLOOOOOOOO!!!
>>
File: 18t25x65ax1rljpg.jpg (220KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
18t25x65ax1rljpg.jpg
220KB, 1200x830px
Hola /div/

I will do three readings [3]. Anyone interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes or no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Please keep in mind this is practice. All said, good luck and i hope i can help~

>>19515096

Heya Alari, hows everything?
>>
>>19515134
Why is he doing this? How can I change his mind?
Female, male
>>
>>19515134
Male
Hall of a thousand buddhas or become the 9th immortal
>>
>>19515134

>male

What will be the result if I use my last resource to establish a relationship with my love interest?
>>
>>19515134
Female
How will I do in school this semester?
>>
>>19515162
>this guy again

youre pretty much the reason buddhists take a vow of not doing drugs
>>
>>19515134
Male.

How do I go about navigating tomorrow's social event?

It's a concert with my old friends performing and in the audience, but I haven't seen them in months/years. I'm scared of being awkward and isolated.
>>
>>19515141

>Why?: Nine of Pentacles (R), Strength (R)
>What Five of Swords, Moon
>Advice: Fool (R), Ace of Wands, Ace of Pentacles

He is overwhelmed by the situation which makes him believe that he needs to do something to get our of it, one way or another. He is likely going to be kinda hurting on his decision but he does not means to, he is just confused.

You are better trying to get as his pride than pragmatism. You see, this is a situation ruled by impulse and as such you should try to direct his somewhere else.
>>
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no binary answer questions
>no blogpost questions
>no vague/unintelligible questions
>no future questions, advice for present only

Requirements:
>wu xing element
>playing card suit
>primary color
>question
>>
>>19515231

Wood
Hearts
Red

How are my adventures going to go down this month?
>>
>>19515230
Thank you. First part is definitely accurate so I feel confident in trying to use your advice.
>>
>>19515231
Hi moonie
>>
>>19515162

>Buddhas: Queen of Cups (R), Knight of Swords

>Immortal: Six of Pentacles (R), Five of Wands

None is great but you might have better chances with the hall of Buddhas. Its likely going to be a teaching experience although its not going to be of your liking. The 9th immortal is not going to happen or so my cards seem to point out, if it does however its likely going to be related to at a cost and rules imposed by someone else.
>>
>>19515231
Water
Diamond
Bleu

What should I do to succeed through the process and leave
>>
>>19515252

Thank you for the feedback anonette. Hope it works out the best
>>
>>19515180
Underage who thinks trying psychedelics is being addicted to drugs plz go
>>
>>19515272
>I'm addicted to molly pls call my mom
>>
>>19515180
Not him, but at least he is interesting. Better than the umpteenth request for "do they like me" or related idiocy.
>>
>>19515272
schizo is mad

buddhists don't even drink a single drop of alcohol, you obvious mental confusion is the reason
>>
>>19515279
Not to nitpick, but Zen practicioners drank. Its kind of a debate in some circles, as drinking to heedlessness is cautioned against. The more you know!
>>
>>19515231

steal
spades
red
what are you up to?
>>
>>19515231
Future if i stay on my current path
Wood
Clubs
Orange
>>
>thinking moonie will come through
>>
>>19515231
Wood
Ace
Blue
Will I be successful with everyone tomorrow and if not will I be within the next two weeks?
>>
>>19515284
No, it's only discussed in non buddhist countries where people like to degenerate foreign teachings. One of the vows to even claim the tradition is not taking any such substance, and Buddha was clear that he was not the teacher of one who drank.
>>
>>19515163

>Results:Judgement (R), Knight of Swords
>Reasons: Five of Wands, Judgement (R)

Not great cards for love i am afraid. Its likely to leave her thinking and kinda measure the effort but her mind will be already set ''one way'' so its only going to be an inconvenience and perhaps lead to debate, if anything. Sorry man
>>
>>19515314
So youre just a weeb then?
>>
>>19515314
A lot of quote on quote Buddhist rules were added by the Buddha's disciples against his advice, like head shaving or 90% of bhikkhu rules. But if not drinking makes you feel superior, whatever floats your boat
>>
>>19515134
Male
Advice on my job hunt, please.

I will be around ^^
>>
>>19515334
Sorry, im sure your "does she like me" or "lol im bored wuts my future" request will be filled immediately
>>
>>19515331
The not use of substances was taught by the Buddha. And trying to make smug statements like your last one is never a good way to a discussion.
>>
>>19515344
But calling someone who clearly needs help and kindness a schizo is?

No, youre just an eastern version of holier-than-thou. Check your ego and certainty, pal.
>>
>>19515314
>Buddha was clear that he was not the teacher of one who drank.

[Citation needed]
>>
>>19515353
It's not.

But being direct and clearing misunderstanding is.
>>
>>19515362
Let me be direct.

You are overly confident in your knowledge of buddhism, judgmental, and lacking in metta.

In other words, you're probably a staunch Theravadan.
>>
>>19515381
Not a theravadan. Now because it was pointed a thing that was taught to free people from suffering? It was taught. I'm not taking personally what you say.
>>
>two faggots argue over a semantic point in a weeb religion for ages
>moonie still hasnt delivered
>>
>>19515428
>weeb
I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>19515417
He taught not to become heedless. He did not teach never to have a single drop of alcohol.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>19515450
What do you consider proof? He says on the Abisandhasutra and tradition holds it.
>>
>>19515469
Tradition shaves their heads too, something he didnt teach or really give a shit about
>>
>>19515473
But this one is sutra based. There is also on the Kangyur this narrative where he touches the ground and says that a drop of intoxicant the same as the dust on his finger shouldn't be taken, but I can't find the reference right now.
>>
Trading leave ya query.
>>
>>19515487
>>19515473
Unless either of you are enlightened, which you clearly arent, fuck off
>>
>>19515507

How's my love life going to play out this month?

Yours?
>>
>>19515530
2 of swords, knight of wands reversed, sun

It will start out pretty bad but get better near the end. You will have the chance to choose between two potential partners but they may not open up till the last week. But you will have the CHANCE mind you.

On campus I saw a girl who looks like L.N. was it her, did I see hear?
>>
>>19515542

>It will start out pretty bad but get better near the end

Whew!

>girl who looks like L.N. was it her

A grandfather clock dominates a large white room, towering over everything, then becomes a lamp post on a street outdoors. Seeing an image of a woman made from white streaks blend into a photo, an ad on a street, really a poster plastered to something. Eye of Horus, eclipse, but now the eclipse is a person's eye looking.

The symbolism is confusing. I'm thinking that you may have, was it so casual that you couldn't really tell who you were looking at without context?
>>
24 m scorpio, trading tarot for either a reading or dream interp

Dream: I worked in a pawn shop, and this woman had complained I promised her 5 bucks for a pair of jeans when she actually got 2 from the manager.

Query: Is there something I need to watch out for / do / change in my life right now?

Thanks
>>
>>19515562
She was wearing a green shirt from what I remember.
>>
>>19515598

Seeing an armchair turn around with a figure swaddled in a blanket. The face is blankly unidentifiable.

I don't know if this is a question of false positives or what.

A guy lifting a barbell one-armed. A drip of white paint sliding into a black void.

I think you did see her, but I don't think it's indicative of... whatever you think it is? I don't know, the symbolism is weird as fuck.
>>
Who wanna trade!
>>
>>19514325
I will. What's your query?
>>
>>19515774
>>19515728
Meant for this post, my mistake.
>>
>>19515774
Yo!
I fulfilled 2/3 of my promise with my matron and I want to know how she feels about at all.
And will she keeps working with me
>and yours, beloved?
>>
New Thread:

>>19515866
>>
>>19515870

Readings here
>>
>>19515286
>Expecting moonie to read
>Ever
Like seriously, Eli, out of all people, you should know better
>>
>>19517297

What? I just figured I'd ask them what they're up to.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.