[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had a demon, I know of others, a rapper you may see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1502423601214.jpg (603KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1502423601214.jpg
603KB, 2000x1330px
I had a realization about something. It doesn't matter. Evil and Good. They're the only true forces that exist. The rest are just names, and labels. The unnamed one, Him, you have to learn the lessons you taught you just from that alone. That there need no labels to be. Exist, Live, This society, We focus on labeling others.. An un against them. What if this anti-christ will not be the bad man these books say he is. What if his only purpose is to bring the light. Showing you the way, His way. It may be scary, but we see it. You, society calls you the schizos because you see what they cannot. But understand we are not special. Do not fall for the demons words, do not let evil over come you. Stay strong. You want to help. That is why the demons feed on you, you are the reason it found you. It does not want you to get out. It keeps you there, hidden away unseen. How do I know? I can see you, because I am you. We are all each other only those who can see are locked away afraid of the consequences, only there are none. I am afraid too.

There is a fate unraveling but if you cannot control your own actions She will, Lilith is coming

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.