[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a very strange dream last night and really need an interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: nhadismeditation.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
nhadismeditation.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
Had a very strange dream last night and really need an interpretation of it or some type of divination for it. I'll get on to the dream.

I'm in an apartment tv room in the apartment of my childhood. There's me a guy and a girl. Girl tells me she can heal this guy, but needs me to help out because she might get seizures since it has something to do with her spine and it takes a toll on her to do it. So I would have to hold her from behind to help her, so she can stay relaxed and not start having a seizure. She tells me I will feel some pressure and hear a high pitch noise. So I'm like let's do it, I got you, I ask her what posiion is preferabl, she sits down in water slide position and tells me to sit down behind her and hold her (as in two people going down a water slide, but not laying back). I hugged her gently doing my best to keep her relaxed and giving her a feeling of comfort and security in a way, closing my eyes. She begins doing her thing and my head begins to feel pressure and hear a high pitch noise, both the pressure and high pitch noise intensify, the high pitch noise louder and louder. I held on letting it happen until it was too much and I opened my eyes (In the dream still) It seemed as though i caught a glimpse of her no longer in my arms in front of me, but more to the side sort of under my armpit almost looking as if she was biting or sucking on my armpit, but it was a very short glipse could not really tell. Scene changes to me being on a sofa and her on the other sofa and guy next o me a few feet away on the sofa I was in. I tell her holy shit that was very intense and aggressive, she says, I know, I was bit, which is why this started, as if her ability or whatever came from getting bit, on her finger she didn't say that, but somehow that's what I got. I look at the TV and basically go into it, so the scene changes to a soccer field where a player was injured, but had now been healed, and our soccer team had won, everyone was cheering.

cont.
>>
File: Untitled.png (261KB, 603x558px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
261KB, 603x558px
>>19511546
Younger days doing a little modeling, not as good a stripping for money. But there were always lots of chicks and parties to hang out in.
>>
File: mavis psychic hippo.jpg (242KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
mavis psychic hippo.jpg
242KB, 750x600px
cont.

Scene changes to spectator of the game that had fallen asleep and was holding a kid, spectator wakes up and asks kid what happened, kid say our soccer team won the game, he's very happy about it. Scene goes back to healed soccer player who won the game, he figures he has a lot of money and will give us some financial help (that's like in his head, as if I read his mind). Scene goes back to the apartment room, girl looks tired, kind of dosing off, I'm also tired and feel a bit uneasy about what the heck just happened, I think this is actually the part where I told her "holy shit that was intense" and she says the whole thing about being bit. Anyways after this I look at the clock in my dream it's late and I go to sleep. Wake up here thinking WTF.

So my question is:
Was this my kundalini rising? and the girl was a dream manifestation of my kundalini?

Did I get visited by an energy vampire and she made this whole dream up in my head to suck some energy from me?

Could this be related to this girl I'm getting with that has witchy vibes to her? (I'm being honest with her about not wanting any serious relationship just some fun, so It's not like I'm breaking her heart or anything).

So yeah what the heck was that about??
>>
bumping for answers
>>
File: Stargate1.jpg (63KB, 720x424px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate1.jpg
63KB, 720x424px
Second and last bumping for answers..
>>
Really? No one familiar with Kundalini Dreams or energy vampires?
High ringing sound during dream?
>>
File: 16-2-16.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
16-2-16.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>19511553
Hello CPL.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.