[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it, /x/. The polar caps are going to melt, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: lead_large.jpg (68KB, 615x436px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
68KB, 615x436px
Let's face it, /x/. The polar caps are going to melt, no matter what we do to stop it.

What are we gonna do? Once the coast is flooded over, are we going to have an overpopulation problem? Do you guys think we're going to need to start looking to the ocean for a place for people to live, or do you think we're going to have advanced our spacefaring enough to where we can send people to mars?
>>
hy

this is funny thread, i really like the internet. Oh yes, and to answer this. It is simply a no. each one of you are not able to do anything.

with your own words. This happening is bigger than you.
>>
>>19511488
>>
>>19511480
Gotta go to space.
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
>>
>>19511480
Most of our population are in big cities. Most of the land in America is empty. There really is no problem except for the government telling you where and where not one can live.
>>
City folk will have to get real fucking jobs working inland farms.
>>
>>19511536
YOU KNOW IT!!
>>
>>19511480
We won't have to wait long to find out.

Pakistan is basically a flood basin. In 20 years half of Pakistan will be underwater and the population will head for India, at which point a war will break out because India will refuse them entry.

The same will happen in the US if the caps melt. Good luck.
>>
>>19511497
Agree with this dude.

>>19511480
You ate the soap at a young age. Stop sitting on your brain. The water only comes up half way into Florida. The map there didn't include a deep hole where Houston once stood. Your map shows California on the edge where it will be completely out in the ocean. The Mississippi will fill the entire breadbasket of the Midwest. Dude your map is all wrong.
>>
Ice age first then floods faggot then we get slightly closer to sun and become venus!
>>
In 1995 a BBC weather programme said that in 15 years time most of the southern counties will be underwater due to the rising sea-levels.

Guess what... it's 2017 and it still hasn't happened.
>>
>>19511608
The difference being that poo in loos don't give a shit about human rights and will probably kill pakis right away, if not outright nuke them.

Meanwhile, the USA will cry about muh racism and receive hordes of beaners and other southern americans.
>>
>>19512077
anon I hope you and your glorious dubs aren't implying that the media are in the business of fear mongering
>>
>>19511480
Move to Antarctica, it'll be like a holiday resort then with all the ice gone.
>>
>>19511480
I don't think living on the water is gonna save us. the polar caps are fresh water so the more freshwater that goes into the ocean makes the salt concentration less and less. Now let me ask you what keeps demons at bay sea salt. I am calling this right now something is at the bottom of our ocean and when all that fresh water melts in to the ocean it may be the correct amount of salt to allow what ever is down their to COme up. our days are fucking numbered.
>>
>>19511488

>a happening
>bigger than 4 chan

we are just mere mortals in the face of a overwhelming hivemind like 4 chan , if we were to bound the will of the 4 chanels to a single objective noting would stop it , the problem is that the powers to be fear the 4 chanels becose it treats their existence , better this way , the 4 chanels are only for collective emergencys.
>>
>>19512201
I get the feeling \x\ is gonna be in the news soon. But let's hope not. I really don't want any one of you crazy shitposters to be right.
>>
>>19511552
Empty with crops and livestock. Where is that gonna go?
>>
>>19512225

>not even the shitposters wanna be ritgh

they are like cassandra anon , they warn you and they want you to listen to try to stop it .
the best profecy its the one do not happen anon.
>>
>>19512294
There are literally way to many to keep up with. One of them was always to be true.
>>
File: dont_get_wet.jpg (483KB, 2048x1377px) Image search: [Google]
dont_get_wet.jpg
483KB, 2048x1377px
>>19511480
>>19511552
I did the calculations one afternoon: If ALL the ice on earth melted, AND the oceans got a few degrees warmer (thus expanding) the MAXIMUM sea level rise would be AT MOST 180 feet. A whole crap ton of rich assholes with beachfront houses would lose them, but 99% of Americans would be just fine.

I don't know about other places like Bangladesh or Tuvalu, but North America would be fine. In the last million years the sea has been almost 200 feet HIGHER and 400 feet LOWER than it is right now, and a million years is barely .025% of the earth's total age.
>>
>>19511480
Ice caps more icy then ever, buying into enrons gore/blood bullshit lmao.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.