[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What spell or ritual can I do to get my boyfriend back? He said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_4752.jpg (61KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4752.jpg
61KB, 564x846px
What spell or ritual can I do to get my boyfriend back? He said that it's him, not me and now hes not talking to me!
>>
You could just let him go and give yourself some peace of mind
>>
>>19511215
No. I know he still loves me and I love him. Will a honey jar work?
>>
>>19511200
There's a popular ritual used in some circles in the West to re-attain spiritual control over oneself. First, what you need to do, is go to a bar and fuck the first person you see. Continue this trend for roughly two years or as long as it takes for you to latch onto a rich chad. You're almost there now. Marry the chad, divorce him, and live happily ever after.
>>
There's a spell you can do to find new love. It's called move the fuck on.
>>
>>19511225
I don't know how you know what he thinks, and I also don't know how a jar would make him come back. I'm serious man if you don't want to live in sorrow realize your actually being selfish by trying to bend his will to yours and find someone that loves you for who you are
>>
>>19511250
I know he loves me so give me a spell. He didn't break up with me because he fell out of love with me.
>>
>>19511233
Getting really drunk for a couple of days at a camp site and unwinding.
>>
>>19511252
You expect power in return for nothing? Naive child.
>>
>>19511257
that always helps.
>>
Here's a love spell that worked for me. Get some red construction paper. Cut out a heart shape. Write his name in the middle with your blood. Cut a little bit of hair from your head. Put the paper heart and hair in a jar. Now hold the jar and say, "Dear ____, please come back to me." Use your mind voice, dummy. Put the jar in the sun for 24 hours. After 24 hours, dig a hole and bury the jar where no one will find it so you won't get embarrassed.
>>
File: threeunwisemen.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
threeunwisemen.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>>19511262
Or just go get really drunk at a campsite with a case of beer and a pack of hotdogs/beans. The trees are good company and don't judge anything that comes out of you. They have no ears but they lend some shade.

Then shake off the hangover and get on with your life.
>>
>>19511262
I forgot a step. Light a red candle during the whole process. When you're done saying, "Dear (his name), please come back to me." Blow the candle out. Your wish will now come true. Added candle for cool factor.
>>
>>19511262
Stop trolling with me. I am in pain.
>>
>>19511252
Kinda sounds like he did. You sound young too, honestly I wouldn't get to worked up about it, you have like an entire life to enjoy
>>
>>19511271
It's not a troll. It's a real spell that worked for me. There are different variants of it, but this one works for sure.
>>
File: 016-Seal-of-Zepar-q100-1374x1364.jpg (347KB, 1374x1364px) Image search: [Google]
016-Seal-of-Zepar-q100-1374x1364.jpg
347KB, 1374x1364px
You can do my spell or summon the demon Zepar. Which one do you want to do? I'm trying to help you.
>>
>>19511273
No, he didn't. I don't feel like explaining. Please, I want a real spell. The only idea I have is a honey jar. I just want him to open his heart to me again. He's shutting me out.
>>
File: 94-entete-feu.jpg (82KB, 760x500px) Image search: [Google]
94-entete-feu.jpg
82KB, 760x500px
>>19511271
The drinking thing worked for me when I was younger. Go kick a rock. Throw a stick. Get it out of you and move on. Love is like milk. When it's fresh it's tasty. When it spoils it's not. But thinking that putting back in the fridge is going to make it better...it won't.

Best to just let it holler out of you in the woods after flattening a case and eating tube steak. You talk to the fire and tell it your pain. The fire will dance for you and warm your face. Then eat a hot dog and avoid thinking about what they made it with. Then drink more, spill a little so the ground you keep is good company.
>>
File: 1491261961813.jpg (84KB, 811x625px) Image search: [Google]
1491261961813.jpg
84KB, 811x625px
>>19511289
Just go chill in the woods. It works. Maybe you need a bit of space to think about where your relationship needs to go. How long you been seeing this guy?
>>
>>19511289
You desperate fool. I don't know how you've blindly stumbled through your life up till now, but here nothing of value is given for free. Present something that I would actually be interested in and I MIGHT help you in return.
>>
File: PqZgy.jpg (61KB, 760x531px) Image search: [Google]
PqZgy.jpg
61KB, 760x531px
>>19511302
They don't know how to get out of town and go relax.
>>
>>19511289
I don't have one. Your options seem to be going to the woods, letting him go, or apparently give this dude something of value >>19511302
>>
>>19511324
She must delete system32. Only then may exchanges of spells take place.
>>
PLEASW SOMEONE GIVE ME A SPELL
I ADORE HIM
>>
>>19511341
Explain yourself and maybe we will, but from everything we see it sounds like he doesn't. And as much as it hurts sometimes we have to move on and make amends later.
>>
>>19511289
The thing about witchcraft is that the most experienced witch could give you any number of 'real' spells that have worked for them, but unless you have been practicing the craft learning it and understanding how it works, and training your mind to work your will, that same spell will not work for you. you can go through all the actions with all the right materials perfectly, but that wont matter if you havent trained your mind enough to actually affect the universe.

If you REALLY want him back, start reading and practicing now, and the time will come when your spell will work (though it is advised you dont impede another's free will), and maybe in the mean time you will come across a better quicker option.
>>
>>19511341
I gave you a spell. Why don't you believe my spell will work? It worked for me before, but I rejected her because I found out she wasn't good for me.
>>
>>19511354
but isn't mainly about my heart/will more than the showy ritual?
>>
There are different ways to charge a sigil. Just because you don't like my spell, doesn't mean it won't work. Do my spell or fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>19511353
I literally didn't reveal anything. I'm not here to be told to move on. I want a spell to open communication/open his heart to me.
>>
>>19511354
>>19511341
I suggest looking into magickal herbs and oils and their influences, also candle and sigil magick. Those are relatively easy places to start and one you understand the craft, you can write your own spells really. If you love him this much, then he'd be worth the time and effort I imagine.
>>
>>19511296
I'm going to do this minus the hot dogs. I like to fast while I drink. Especially talking to the fire and pouring a bit on the ground. I was told talking to trees is really good self therapy. Then you superimpose a personality on the tree and pretend the tree is talking back to you. Anyways good stuff, I'm not even sad. I just love camping and drinking.
>>
>>19511375
not OP but where do I start?
>>
File: wooooah.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wooooah.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>19511375
topkek
>>
>>19511370
>you can go through all the actions with all the right materials perfectly, but that wont matter if you havent trained your mind enough to actually affect the universe.
that was my point exactly.

Its not JUST the heart/ will though. The mind is an integral part of focusing your will and manipulating the energy of the universe to achieve your will. I don't know of a successful witch who doesn't meditate because of that
>>
>>19511384
It's really easy. First, you need to decide whether you want a purely sexual relationship or romance.

Next get a jar, a candle, red construction paper. Light the candle. If you want lust, cut some of your pubic hair. If you want romance, gut hair from your head. Put the hair in the jar.

Next, cut out a paper heart. Write his or her name in the middle with your blood. Put the paper in the jar. Now, for added effect, fill the jar with water. Next, make a wish. Say, "I wish _____ will love me."

Put the lid on the jar. Blow the candle out. Set it outside for 24 hours. The sunlight and water will help it charge. Now, bury it so no one will disturb it.

That's all you need to do. Adding water and using blood will speed things up.
>>
>>19511398
Meditation is impossible for me. Is a honey jar and candle enough for this or should I just pray to God (I'm a Christian)?
>>
>>19511415
Since when has praying to God solved anything for you, other than pure coincidence?
>>
>>19511428
Go eat a dick tripfag.

You go eat his bf's dick, OP.
>>
Gee, that's generally how breakups go. Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be? It isn't like there's a shortage of human males out there, OP.
>>
>>19511415
Pretty sure Christ advised against this whole thing
>>
>>19511200
just kys worthless scum.
>>
>>19511200
hes probably fucking another girl right now, so better get over it...(she is probably more beautiful than you, bigger boobs, better ass, better, more fresh pussy..)
>>
>>19511436
I'm not a tripfag. I'm a tripfriend.
>>
Anontan, that kind of magick isn't even worth it.
I'm going to have to agree with the other posters that "move on" is the better solution here.
>>
File: persona_story.jpg (48KB, 301x311px) Image search: [Google]
persona_story.jpg
48KB, 301x311px
>>19511200
>>
>>19511469
But which would provide a higher chance of success?
>>
>>19511587
We'll in that case I'd ask if he could find in his will to allow you to be together. It might already be. You might be worrying about nothing. That's why I'd just live my life in the meantime
>>
>>19511200
candy thongs get a new one
>>
>>19511200
oh and btw you know the rules tits or gtfo before asking questions
>>
post nudes and I will reveal the magical spell
>>
>>19511415
You're a lost cause OP, and even when this anon >>19511354 explained it so well to you.
>>
>>19511469
>Some jew fag that wears a dress and doesn't sleep with 12 women.

Not exactly the first person I would ask for relationship advice. Gay men have romance lives of mayflies and they aren't called drama queens for nothing.
>>
>>19511702
"tits or gtfo"...it is the most powerful spell 4chan has.
>>
>>19511744
>gay
Anon, who's wedding do you think he was multiplying wine and fishes for?
>>
>>19511289
stupid whore. i bet she is in her early 20's.
>>
>>19511415
Other anons didn't put it bluntly enough; never mess with another's free will. You're being selfish and emotional, get the fuck over it before you do something you regret, and you will regret it.
>>
>>19511753
pfft

>>19511744
OP is a christfag dude.
>>
>>19511801
Well, who's wedding was it then?
>>
>>19511807
I don't really care, your version's better anyway.
>>
>>19511354
>>19511200
magic isn't real it is all kikery nonsense, read the dhammpada or trust in Jesus and stop being an idiot/ Who reported me for making jokes? Someone here is a massive faggot
>>
>>19511824
>someone here is a massive faggot
Yea, it's you.
>>
>>19511200
I know of one sure fire way to get a man and keep a man. Let him fuck you in the ass. Its crude AF I know. But it is absolutely guaranteed to work EVERY time.

Desperate? Let him put it in your butt. Spells, curses etc is all bullshit. Anal is the only sure fire way.

You probably think I'm bullshitting but I assure you I am not. Forget about all this magick horse shit and take my advice. Mine will work, the rest will fail.
>>
>>19511200
It's you
>>
>>19511824
>Someone here is a massive faggot
Tsk, you really shouldn't talk about yourself like that.
>>
cloves of garlic and salt, tie inbetween a pair of your underwear thrown into a flowing stream
>>
>>19511912
yours and his that is
>>
>>19511286
not op but im interested,how do i summon a demon or perhaps you could share that spell of yours?
>>
>>19511648
Okay, I'll pray and request that. Thanks.
>>
STOP, don't do shit ! It will only backfire on you and you will end up a old lady with saggy boobs and a shit stain in place of where your heart use to be. Turn around and go find another, there are PLENTY of FISH in the sea and loads of TENDER Hearts that would enjoy your MATCH for company.
>>
>>19511225
>>19511200
Be gone evil witch.

Thine spells shall have no power over the hearts of men.
>>
>>19511200
He may may going thru something he can't tell you about, be patient.
>>
>>19512112
Lol chill meng.
>>
>>19511200
Did he break up with you because the relationship had ran it's course?
>>
Maybe he got your little sister pregnant.
>>
>>19511200
You shouldn't want him back. He seems like someone that isn't all that concerned about being with you. If he was, believe me, he would make the effort.

You should find someone that is just as willing to but their heart and soul into a relationship as you are to them.
>>
>>19511225
anon when someone says "it's me, not you" they mean "this has been great, but now I want to fuck other people." Nothin' personal, kid.
>>
>>19511855
This.

t.man
>>
>>19512594
You become worst in every dimension
>>
File: 1464581810726.jpg (66KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1464581810726.jpg
66KB, 500x545px
>>19511200
I know the ritual in which you seek. Its name is known throughout the land. Its called Fuckot-herp-eople. It is an ancient ritual from times past. Now, it takes time, but I am willing to put in the work as I believe I am the only one that can help you learn.
>>
>>19512606
No, there's a lot more to it than that. Stop analyzing it over the little I have said on here.
>>
>>19513070
Do you have a pet that the two of you co-owned? If so, I have a spell that involves a bit of said pet's hair.
>>
>>19513139
To further explain, it works better with a child, but I'm assuming the two of you don't have a child together.

Though it will work with a pet too such as a dog or cat if he cares for him/her.
>>
File: muh_feels.jpg (56KB, 592x512px) Image search: [Google]
muh_feels.jpg
56KB, 592x512px
>>19511200
>>19511225
>>19511252
Maybe he is gay. He's loves you but your giggly bits make him want to throw up. Think about it for a second, it really explains everything.
>>
>>19511200
What you need is to look into Turkish black magic/Gypsie magic.
>>
Whats his name op
>>
>>19511200
>He said that it's him, not me and now hes not talking to me!
It's you.

>>19511225
You'll be happier if you move on. And magic won't help you, it'll make things worse.
>>
>>19513279
No, we don't :/
>>19514083
He explained why he wanted to break up. No need to assume why.
>>
>>19511200
are u the same lady with the goat dream?
>>
>>19511200
ask him why he thinks he should end the relationship.
>>
>>19511233
actually having a good comment for once, I'm impressed
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.