[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is every werewolf a fucking manlet? I swear I've never met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3394.jpg (138KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3394.jpg
138KB, 1200x800px
Is every werewolf a fucking manlet? I swear I've never met a tall werewolf. They're always short stout and hairy. No wonder they're going extinct.
>>
File: 1333139730071.jpg (63KB, 398x496px) Image search: [Google]
1333139730071.jpg
63KB, 398x496px
>>19511079
They aren't exactly going extinct. They are moving away from annoying people and have other arrangements made. They are coming back home and away from the troubles.
>>
>>19511079

When will they learn?
>>
>>19511526
Moving away where? Where is home?
>>
File: lp-visit.gif (70KB, 520x200px) Image search: [Google]
lp-visit.gif
70KB, 520x200px
>>19511785
Come back here with all the dogmen. We have a home and we have jobs here. Good black earth to grow crops and raise livestock. Forest to be with. Snow to play in. Clean water. People that respect the land and the balance of the land. They are kind people and live with nature. They have just laws. They love the land and music of nature as much as the Dogmen do.

Come home to Canada. Be with your people.
>>
>>19511813
We've also got some of the cats and lizards that we managed to save. Many of the old are still here. They are good people and enjoy the bounty nature and the lessons of it.

Here we can run and stretch without being ashamed of who we are and our very weird extended family.
>>
>>19511813
That sounds pretty good.
>>
>>19511918
That's Jasper, it's phenomenal. You will never see anything like it. Canada is beautiful. All dogmen are welcome. These are people we can hunt with and share our hunt with. We can tell outrageous stupid stories over fire and worry little about the time. Make jerky, brew beer, smoke as we do and as our ancestors did..

Or if so inclined see a show and have a nice dinner with thousands of cultural options. There are many arty types here and the cosmopolitan flavour they bring. There are some very nice metro areas here and people are very polite.

Mostly though, it's very green and wide open. The land is good and like all things in nature, tending and a healthy respect that to take something means to give back. These people understand how to pay it forward.

Come be with the pack and join us and be with family again. you would not be alone, we are plenty and there are spouseless daughters that need to help build our future. Usual courting is proper, very much old school.

And I get to see this view for a week once a year then magically maple syrup happens.
>>
>>19512017
Alright but Canada has shit internet so how do you expect me to do any big downloads or online gaming?
>>
>>19512050

>>shit internet
>>fastest internet in North America that's not Google
>>
File: skulltrollhellothere185185.jpg (11KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
skulltrollhellothere185185.jpg
11KB, 185x185px
>>19512050
Depends where you live. In town, speeds are 100MB second for 30 a month with no cap. Out in the country side we run 5MB/2MB for around 50.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (160KB, 842x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
160KB, 842x1198px
>>19512128
We have a massive site to site tower network built from the old tv towers and towers owners raise.
>>
>>19512128
I have a 300/100 mbps where I live.
>>
>>19512139
I think that's ten bucks more a month. The ISP's are all pretty competitive in their offers.
>>
>>19511079

>its part of his gene stock

you know that to have giants , you need dwarfs ritgh? it comes whit the territorry , the ever self balancing tao , look the legends , the darwfs are usually artisans and giants usually warriors , if you cut one them the balance would move to other race like humans. and them humans would by consider the new darwfs .

thats why i love the imperial system , it creates a middle ground in wich humans are at the middle.
>>
>>19512157
It's not called the mean average for nothing.

Nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck!
>>
>>
I posted this as a joke you fucks have confirmed that I'm a goddammed werewolf
>>
I posted this as a joke you fucks have confirmed that I'm a goddammed werewolf
>tfw a literal dog that gives bones
>>
>>19511079
>TFW short and stocky
>TFW hairy
>TFW my name literally means wolf
>Not a werewolf
JUST
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.