[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who's going to Hell anything https://youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

Ask someone who's going to Hell anything

https://youtu.be/rTiGlNDnOtE
>>
>>19510842
nice youtube link fag
>>
>>19510842
Why are you going to Hell?
>>
>>19510848
Thanks, it's how I'm feeling.
>>
File: 1503099796216.jpg (23KB, 320x364px) Image search: [Google]
1503099796216.jpg
23KB, 320x364px
>>19510859
Because I'm a loser.
>>
>>19510842

Buy me a souvenir
>>
>>19510842
Are you ok op? if you wanna talk to someone just let me know.
>>
>>19510882
Talking would be nice, but buddies can't save me.
>>
>>19510900
You just go to hell if you accept that fact.
>>
>>19510860
you'll be fine

stop listening to shitty music
>>
>>19510900
fix your thinking -- fix your life. with that type of attitude you'll never be happy
>>
File: BIGRIG,NIG.png (23KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
BIGRIG,NIG.png
23KB, 700x700px
>>19510866
no anon
dont say that
NEVER SAY THAT

YOU'RE WINNER
>>
File: hm2[1].jpg (55KB, 800x361px) Image search: [Google]
hm2[1].jpg
55KB, 800x361px
>>19510842
>t. Jorodowsky
>>
>>19510900
Anon, did you dig up a Saxon crown by any chance?
>>
>>19510903
>>19510922
Everytime I want to fit in, everytime I try to act cool, I feel fake, disgrace. I say to myself "It's not really me, I am being fake, illegitimate." What would God say to me? I was raised Christian, I can't fit into a degenerate world. I am accepted by the cool people if I do degenerate and evil things, but then I feel fake, like it's not who I am.
>>
>>19510922
Based Big Rig.
>>
>>19510842
Fear nothing hell bound brother, you are perfect in every way fuck God and his sin. I find you to be someone worthy of acceptance, one who can see past the bullshit. Hell may be hard but through the fire you will find someone new, someone who realized that God is nothing more than a fuckboi who never learned or carred for you. Which is why now you can finally learn to love yourself. The real lesson of humanity that you don't need some skydaddys approvals to know that you are worth way more then he ever was.
>>
>>19510948
Then be true to yourself and don't try to fit in with the degenerates, you don't need people like that if it reviles your spirit.
>>
File: 2016-08-30-fallen-angel.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-30-fallen-angel.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>19510940
No, but even if I did, I'd never be worthy to wear it.
>>
Are you a horrible person?
Lie, cheat, steal, murder? You a chomo?
>>
>>19510967
I've always hated, for no reason, always wanted to be better when I didn't deserve to be, always thought I was smarter, when really in the end that didn't matter.
>>
File: 4454513.png (174KB, 869x671px) Image search: [Google]
4454513.png
174KB, 869x671px
>>19510948
So your body feels fake but yourself feels real? This yourself inside feels bad and different from what you feel outside? You are closer to Heaven then you think. You have to try and find what is closer to your true self and grow from there.
If you were going to hell you wouldn't be able to even post this thread at all. If you are raised a Christian like myself, check this out.
>>
have you killed someone? don't lie if you did.
>>
>>19510983
Sounds like you just need to accept who you are and be happy for what you have. That will bring about inner peace and make you hate less.

Just like when people are mean to others because they don't like themselves or are insecure.
>>
>>19511062
Accept who I am? Accept what I am? You expect me to accept that? How can I, knowing I'll never deserve the grace of God bestowed upon his posterity.

https://youtu.be/icz5Lj7x-xI
>>
Douchy christian mongrels jeeeeeeeesus jesus oh dont worry jesus man look at my mongrel face and jesus man. Just jesus man. Oh yeah by the way, my mong face and jesus man. He is the way, my trusting and understanding dumb looking mong face is a testament to how much of a normie mong i am and how jesus saves, he saved my mong face man, why not let him save your mong face? B-b-b-brother(IN CHRIST) check out my house, and my house payments and my wife, she believes in jesus too, look how jesus god and ldgitimate and non-sinful we, check out my jesus mong face too btw. Just jesus saves man. My mong man face JESUS SAVES(he does) God brought my mong face and I and my wife through it man, we married.
>>
>>19511305
Wow, just God, and how he brought me (and my wife) through it!
>>
>>19510866
loser is a relative term. In today's society being a loser is a good thing. evil has swept everything to be a "winner" you had to sell your soul
>>
>>19510866
Jesus was a "loser"
>>
File: KNIGHT2.jpg (8KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
KNIGHT2.jpg
8KB, 199x253px
>>19511305
Jesus would bitch slap the fuck outta you homo, or maybe I am the hand of god sent to do it for him. DEUS VULT motherfucker
>>
>>19510956
wow how edgy

God is in everything, we are part of God, God is the creator and the source. Pulling a Lucifer and claiming you dont need God is like being a small child and shouting at your well-meaning parent while threatening to run away. Do it - you won't get far
>>
i take it since you believe in hell, you believe jesus exists right?

jesus came here to pay for our sins, accept that and try(all we can do is try) to live the way he taught us to live and you won't go to hell. once you do that you can be confident that you won't wake up in hell one day.

please do this while you still can.
>>
File: melvin.jpg (101KB, 600x963px) Image search: [Google]
melvin.jpg
101KB, 600x963px
>>19511357
Okay mong b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-brother (You're not really my fuckin' brother Lol, you slouch)
>>
>>19511372
You still don't get it.
>>
File: KNIGHT4.jpg (53KB, 625x457px) Image search: [Google]
KNIGHT4.jpg
53KB, 625x457px
>>19511402
>>
>>19511416
then explain it to me
>>
>>19510842
You can redeem yourself. Just stop playing Overwatch.
>>
>>19511434
Bought the game, haven't opened it yet, I lost it too. Oh well.

Are my options in life really only being a cool degenerate or a normie christian douchebag?
>>
>>19511432
I will, in a most cryptic way.

Hey are those douchy christian helb duh community leeder jews around watching this thread? How's your helpful family? They helpin' the community too like you and your fat community leader jew muscles? Do you just wanna see things work out? And want what's best and gor the community? How was this week's sermon community kike? And you community freemason or lodgeman? Did you help you community today wiyh your muscles? Maybe throw a few footballs with the kids?
>>
>>19511478
i'm not a "helb duh community leeder jew", i'm a follower of jesus christ who belongs to a small church full of mostly old people that wants to help YOU
>>
>>19511368
No it is not edgy the bible is clearly about 2 entirely different God's and or Jesus which ever, everyone gets the same vibe when reading it. So it is safe to assume that one God considers his place heaven while the other as adopted the name of his place hell. How is it edgy to be afraid to believe in the wrong one when clearly they both say we are gonna go to war on earth and it won't end until their is a winner. And whoever is in the other God's side or Jesus side is gonna get wipped off the face of existence. Explain to me how this is edgy to not be sure. This is a choice everyone is gonna have to make.
>>
>>19510842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM
man the fuck up
>>
>>19510842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ rise and shine little Pepe, Kek beat Moloch, so fucken relax. mankind is realising it's true potential, better late than never, sad sack
>>
>>19510842
perhaps you should have been a... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE
>>
No such place as hell my brother/sister. We are in what you might call a testing zone. If we are true to our self we progress if not we regress. Do you understand now brother/sister? It's a game.
>>
>>19510948
Please explain these degenerate and evil things (in your opinion) that you have to do in order to be accepted? What are we talking about here?

For the record, I believe you're wasting your life worrying about a judgement that's never going to come. That being said, you don't have to do anything you don't enjoy.. If I were you I would try to experience all kinds of things, keep the shit you like and discard the rest. Leave the nonexistent space dad out of it.
>>
>>19510866
>I'm a loser

baby. so why don't you kill me.
>>
>>19511457
You will grow out of this by 25.
>>
>>19512148
Who are you? And why would I kill you?

>>19512316
I am 25.
>>
>>19512397
it's a reference to a song by beck
>>
>>19512133
Reject Christianity, go to degenerate parties and clubs, wear degenerate fashion and garb, have a lot of sex, drink excess alcohol, abuse drugs, ect.
>>
What does that goth scientist lady from CSI look like now? How can I find out?
>>
>>19510936
woah
just watched this movie
man it's fucked
i love it tho
>>
>>19512408
Idk
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.