[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here think of themselves as more of a Scully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

Does anyone else here think of themselves as more of a Scully to /x/ than a Mulder? Personally I enjoy reading about paranormal shit but for the most part don't believe any of it and try to come up with scientific explanations to things on /x/ like Scully, whereas Mulder often jumps to conclusions to things without properly investigating(except in X-Files he is more often then not proven right simply for plots sake). I am very open to any compelling evidence though. What are some stuff you've seen on /x/ that you see a lot of people believe but you think is BS?
>>
Sometimes feel like Scully, yeah. But I don't really care for blanket denial of the paranormal. I mostly just like to consider all options, and play devil's advocate if necessary.

I don't know if I have any good examples off the top of my head, but I know a scenario that irks me.

"I'm a demon/monster hunter, AMA."

Monsters are a passion of mine, from cryptids to bogeymen. I would love nothing more than to have evidence that my knowledge could be put to good use. But the stories always turn out to be roleplaying or mental illness, and it always becomes obvious when you actually do start asking them questions.

I don't think most other people take them seriously either.
>>
>>19509510
Yes I am definitely more open to evidence than Scully was on the show, I really would like to believe a lot of what I see but if you look at it from reasonable eyes a lot of what people on this board would think of as definite proof can be easily debunked. Still, there are a lot of things that simply have no scientific explanation, and that's what's really interesting.
>>
I'm not sexy enough to be Scully.
>>
>>19509925
What was happening in this scene
>>
>>19509975
she is getting the Ouroboros tattoo
>>
>>19509466
Yes I am a scientist and Buddhist. I never dismiss anything outright without. I am not a blind believer in anything but I am open minded about all possibilities and can be convinced of anything with the proper evidence . I have no worldview to shatter or cling too like most normies. I don't care what your claim is, if you can prove it I want to see it.

Doing my research I have found truth to be stranger than fiction indeed, the vast majority of people have no clue what is rally going going on in this world.
>>
>>19509510
I have undeniable evidence to prove that either aliens,or an ancient civilization far old older than we ever imagine existed, or demons has been running and manipulating reality and world events
>>
>>19510026
yeha vouch for this guy
>>
>>19509925
Scully's sister > Scully
>>
>>19510015
Where is she getting it
>>
File: 10o.jpg (83KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
10o.jpg
83KB, 1600x899px
>>19510037
Scully's sister <<< scully <<<<<<<<<<< milf scully
>>
>>19510157
On her ass
>>
what if scully was a girl
>>
You know the point of Scully was that her a sceptical bias blinded her to truth more often then not?
>>
scully is such a fedora tryhard with nice tits
>>
File: DamnFineCoffee.jpg (17KB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
DamnFineCoffee.jpg
17KB, 430x286px
I'm more of a Dale Cooper than a Mulder or Scully: I'm fascinated in the paranormal, mystical, and the occult, and I respect those who do believe in it, but I'm not obsessed with finding out "The truth" behind every conspiracy or otherworldly topic I spend my time thining about.
Also, I love coffee.
>>
>>19512550
ok but are you a fifth as hot as Cooper?
>>
>>19512591
From the neck down? I'm pretty close. It's my face that ruins it.
>>
>>19512333
that was in a fictional show where pretty much every folk tale and urban legend happens to be true.

in reality, i've a feeling scully is the more truthful one.
>>
Yes, but that makes it even cooler when I can't explain things.
>>
I do. In words of the ghost hunters "we always try to debunk anomalies whenever we can, because it makes those that can't be debunked that much more special." or something to that effect. Idk the exact quote.
>>
Where can I find a qt skeptic gf, /x/?
>>
there are certain things that can be attempted to be explained even with science, but some people are highly skeptical or won't believe unless it happens to them.
>>
>>19509466
I like to put on a red wig, panties, and a bra and then yell at the TV during Ancient Aliens. Does that count?
>>
>>19512550
>but I'm not obsessed with finding out "The truth"
>spends 25yrs in the Black Lodge
>like Cooper/ not obsessed
>>
>>19513795
He was trapped in the Black lodge, he wasn't there voluntarily.
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (108KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
108KB, 600x400px
>>19513917
Did he fall into, like whoops, a Black Lodge? Or did he latch onto the case relentlessly pursuing it no matter how bizarre it seemed, relying on clues from dreams? Get to the "truth" no matter what. Pic related.
>>
>>19513968
He went in after Annie, his gf. Cooper followed the case because it was his job, not like Mulder who fixates on Aliens outside of work
>>
>>19512259
Aged like milk.
>>
>>19514312
What part of Cooper is "outside of work"? His entire identity is "FBI", or haven't you watched season 3?
>>
Agent Skully, I haz Hard Pen0r ;))
I can haz sweet Puss-puss?
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (47KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.jpg
47KB, 300x370px
>>19518493
You are not alone in your interests..
>>
Watching xfiles right now

So fucking comfy

Im definately a Mulder

Scully is an annoying cunt honestly
>>
>>19509925
This is the episode im watching right fucking now on hulu
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (25KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
25KB, 350x200px
>>19518817
>cunt
Yes
>>
>>19518822
>>19518831
>episode ended with "not everything is about you mulder, this is my life"

Christ you dumb bitch you'll never deserve the demi god which is Fox Mulder
>>
TAKE A BUNCH OF COUGH SYRUP AND WATCH X FILES

YEAH
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.