[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else here pray for timewave zero to come to an end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Does anybody else here pray for timewave zero to come to an end soon? I've not yet given up hope that mckenna was right. Just end human suffering now, for gods sake.
>>
>>19507160
People with money don't want the time cube to end
Quit being so selfish and work endlessly for neo shekels like the regular jagoff you are
Next time ask for a better spot on the triangle of unfairness
>>
Learn to lose
>>
>>19507821
Learn to win together
>>
>>19507854
Dont yolk a slow horse with a fast one.

I cant use moonspeak too cunt.
>>
File: ernie_names_the_jew.jpg (161KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
ernie_names_the_jew.jpg
161KB, 620x559px
>>19507160
>Does anybody else here pray for timewave zero to come to an end soon?
Every time it predicts a big happening or the end of the world nothing happens. Then they "tweak" inputs and set another (future) date for the big happening. It's basically a pseudo-technological equivalent to the christian "end times". People have been predicting THAT for THOUSANDS of years now too (and all failed).

So yes, I pray that the bullshit of timewave zero would come to an end.
>>
>>19507160
i think he was onto something but he gives too much credit to the guys who developed the i ching
ok, there could be a pattern to the universe, and if we understand the pattern we can make predictions, but why is t-dog so convinced the pattern was nailed down by some ancient chinese guys rolling dice?
he seems smart enough to know this was just him romanticizing the i ching: im surprised he didn't try to base the time-wave off some quantum shit instead
>>
>>19507896
Winning together is capitalism, dipshit. It uplifts all of us if we unyolk the fast horses and let them reach their full potential. We should seek to be unyolked ourselves. Be not envious; RISE!
>>
mckenna was admittedly although ambiguously [[[them]]].
>>
>>19507160
I knorw right? We haven't even managed to achieve communist utopia yet. I mean, we could be building underwater cities and stuff by now. But much like th ecommon folk of olde,we are plagued by people to stupid to support education.
>>
The fact that McKenna had a massive brain tumor probably wasn't a factor in his base of reality at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.