[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALRIGHTY. Recently I've had some visions, no big deal. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: falseeyes1.jpg (204KB, 980x656px) Image search: [Google]
falseeyes1.jpg
204KB, 980x656px
ALRIGHTY. Recently I've had some visions, no big deal. I'm probably going to Hell. Don't see a way out. Never been here (/x/) before. I wanna be a good guy. Tell me everything you know about the spirit world. Thank ye.
>>
What perspective are we coming from? I dunno', man. Have you tried not being a shit head?
>>
>>19506753

I'm not a total asshole. It doesn't matter. You live a holy life or you go to Hell. People wbo I looked up to were in Hell. I'm not even religious, or I wasn't. Maybe it's just some demon playing with me, trying to make me afraid?
>>
>>19506785
>People who I looked up to were in Hell.
Who? Randy Rhoads? Dimebag Darrel? Lemmy Kilmister?
>>
>>19506785
Are you sure you didn't just see the Hollow Places? Did you see a bunch of people pleading their case?
>>
In all honesty, dreams usually aren't real. I mean, it might just be a sign you don't have the greatest role models in the world. I don't see how any demon would gain anything by showing people hell.

If you've been reading a lot about demons and the concept of a hell then it might have just been a brain fart.
>>
Also, it's likely not a good thing if you have to word your sentence, "I'm not a total asshole."

I'd maybe work on not being an asshole at all. It might be your subconscious telling you that you're an asshole that deserves to burn. Maybe you've got some unresolved guilt or something.
>>
>>19506800

Nobody like that. People who I thought were good, people who do good for our society, but if that society has nothing to do with God or higher truth or whatever then it doesn't matter. This more than anything else makes me question if it was just a mental episode.

>>19506819

Not at all. It was like they flashed before me in their true forms, glorying in themselves, you know how visions are. They weren't there with me, but were shown to me as I was also shown what eternal torment might be like.

>>19506832

It wasn't a dream. I was awake. I was looking straight ahead, I even blinked, my eyes were open and yet there everything was. It was a dark room, but anyway it was not a dream, and I hadn't taken any psychedelic drugs.
>>
>>19506885
It likely could be just a mental episode. You should see what I posted at >>19506884. I think you may have already answered why this might be afflicting you.
>>
>>19506884

Well indeed, but you can't please everybody, and maybe it's not everybody who I should be attempting to please.
>>
>>19506908
Maybe you are making your own hell trying to please everyone. I really think you might be overthinking it.

It also shouldn't be that hard to avoid being an asshole while at the same time not pleasing people.
>>
>>19506916

I'm definitely guilty of overthinking in general. I really don't consider myself an asshole at all. That's not what this is really about. This is about... I'm scared I'll achieve everything I want out of life and then go to hell, and as far as I've reasoned the only ways out are to totally reject society and materialism and be some weird voodoo mystic guy, or otherwise start preaching the gospel and trying to cleanse the world with fire, but I honestly don't even fucking want to do either of those things, so what the fuck?
>>
>>19506747

Koenma's a tool, Botan's an airhead, and George is a bro.
>>
>>19506950

My dude I do not watch anime, but thanks.
>>
>>19506747
I will give you some advice, OP.
It is your choice to listen or not.
You will be saved. I promise you.
You are deserving of heaven. You are deserving of love.
Think about what caused you to end up in the current situation.
Want to be a good person? Be a good person.
Not to go to heaven. Not to escape hell. But because you want to be a blessing to the lives of others.
I'm sending you blessings for your soul. Stay well, OP.
>>
>>19506967

Thanks.
>>
Only an idiot that never had a vision would say they had a vision and it is no big deal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.