[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/. I don't normally visit this board, but about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: update.png (1KB, 148x136px) Image search: [Google]
update.png
1KB, 148x136px
Hey, /x/.
I don't normally visit this board, but about a year ago I made a thread here talking about my experience with what I believe is the ghost of a young girl that has haunted my parents' house for several years. Well I have an update.

I moved out about 4 years ago and now have a house of my own about one mile away, in the same neighborhood. My parents moved out of that house close to 2 years ago.

About a week ago I had to enter the neighborhood through a back way because the road I normally took was closed for construction work. I ended up driving past the old house on my way home, and just out of curiosity looked over as I drove past. I saw the little girl fucking standing at the door, looking out (one of those doors with a huge oval glass window in it) and I swear that it looked like she was looking straight at me.

And then two night ago while I was asleep, I had a dream that she was in my new house. She was standing in the guest bathroom and when dream me walked in, she said "I don't like the new people that moved in."
I woke up immediately saw that there was and could see through my open bedroom door that the light in the guest bathroom was on. It's on a motion sensor and comes on when someone walks in, and shuts off after 5 minutes. Meaning someone had just been in there, but my wife was asleep next to me and my toddler was also asleep in her room, with a baby gate blocking her from getting out.

This ghost has never acted in a malicious way in all my years of encountering her at the other house, but I'm really uneasy with the idea that she might have followed me home.
>>
File: muthafucka.png (153KB, 1331x567px) Image search: [Google]
muthafucka.png
153KB, 1331x567px
I recommend moving really,REALLY fucking far away.
Other than that,the story is interesting,if I was you I'd wake my family up and call the police aswell,could have been a burglar for all y'know.
>>
>>19506733
Absolutely this, there's a fucking burglar in your house
>>
>>19506733
>>19506875
I don't think a burglar would come in to the house, take absolutely nothing, and then leave. Also, the doors were all locked, and still were the next morning. And they are designed in way so that the only way you can lock/unlock them is if the door is closed. You can't lock it while open and then shut it. So for someone to lock the door when leaving, they'd have to close the door then lock it with a key.
>>
>>19506920
Very clever.

Anyway something triggered the motion sensor, and I don't believe in the paranormal...1+1=a person or an animal
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.