[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any god/goddess of love that won't fuck me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

Is there any god/goddess of love that won't fuck me over if I invoke them?
>>
>>19506214
Nah it's a running joke in every pantheon to make fun of virgins, they are dicks.
>>
File: fucking degenerate.jpg (29KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
fucking degenerate.jpg
29KB, 402x402px
>>19506220
cause virgins are so mean right?
they just wish they could get dick
>>
>>19506224
>female virgin unable to get dick
you must be some sort of abomination in order to fail like that
>>
>>19506228
that's what the book of exodus says about me
>abomination
uggh
>>
>>19506234
post feet and I will fap to them
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamadeva
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>19506255
H-here I go
>>
>>19506328
hawt
>>
>>19506328
It's beautiful seeing humans and spiders making peace.
>>
>>19506335
save on your external fap bank
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>19506371
just because you guys are making me feel confident
>>
File: lucky feet.png (483KB, 1617x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lucky feet.png
483KB, 1617x1080px
>>19506255
you better cum buckets
I did my nails for this
>>
>>19506491
Quit stealing the attention imposter
>>
>>19506538
let's see you post your wand then, fuckboy
>>
File: image.jpg (872KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
872KB, 2448x2448px
>>19506545
get rekt faggot
>>
>>19506545
now go post your MtF feet somewhere else
>>
File: Snapshot_20170828_4.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20170828_4.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>19506563
That's a nice store-bought wand
you got any more??
>>
>>19506214

Become a better person and people will naturally like you
>>
>>19506617
I chose Sirius Black because he's a selfless wizard and he dies
>>
>>19506640
wands are a crutch in my opinion
plus they're super obvious
nothing screams witch like magic crystal wand
>>
>>19506660
I use knives whenever I want to use shit to channel through
>>
>>19506665
glad I'm not satan
>>
>>19506660
>>19506665
What materials make the best channeling mediums? What would be an inconspicuous shape to carry around that's not a wand or knife so no one suspects I piss geckos?

A ring? A cane(suspicious)? A toothpick? Are mediums fucking useless as we can harness true power by ourselves? Is this thread still about a foot?
>>
>>19506715
rings are nice. what it comes down to is that you don't need items to channel anything, they help when you're in a rut sometimes.
>Is this thread still about a foot?
it's about my feet
>>
>>19506715
depends
what the fuck are you casting?
would you use a feather to blast something? It would work for a tickle spell but the feather does the job by itself
shit explains itself practically
>>
File: helioptia.jpg (6KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
helioptia.jpg
6KB, 185x272px
>>19506214
Helioptia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=040slUxs5yQ
>>
>>19506715
also, I should say that carrying around items on your person with magical intent works very well. especially sigils and weird rocks. keep the sigils in your wallet.
>>
They're all evil.
>>
>>19506726
No it's about your foot, you don't get any more feet!

So it's like a backup/defense should something hinder you? Is it deifying the object because it's convenient after you've fallen? I'm a little confused what you mean by they sometimes help in a rut, sorry.

I don't think this but I'll ask anyway. Do mediums store energy? Seems like "channel" is a key word here and that they wouldn't store energy like a battery. I feel like there are objects that would though whether it's a holy crucifix warding off bad shit or an object accumulating the raw energy you feed it like a bank. What are these called, if known?

>>19506740
General purpose casting. I'm talking more about durable objects at the very least. A feather would probably decay if you waved it around all the time. Wood might not. Gems won't. But if you know of specific materials that enhance specific things, don't wait for me to ask. I don't know what to ask. Just try to teach us what you know.

>>19506752
Would anything negatively shelter what effect the sigils should have? Such as a rubber wallet or the new metal they put inside wallets to ward off card theft.
>>
>>19506808
look at my massive wand
>>19506491
>5 pointed quartz crystal
>cause pentagrams have 5 points duh
>wood you found yourself
I used some leather boot laces for mine. It doesn't do MUCH but it lets you hold something phallic (lol) that serves as a point to focus on. Harry Potter is mostly devoid of theory but they're right when they say wandless magic is harder.
I'd love to see loads of people walking around with wands. LARP all day
>>
>>19506818
Christ on a bike!

:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2nLiVo74IQ
>>
>>19506755
you're an even worse tripfag than Lucky
>>19506808
>Do mediums store energy?
definitely. like you suggested shit that isn't even used as a medium can store energy. there's a few used books I've touched that have fucked with me for hours after. I think most people call them batteries.
What I mean by in a rut is that your creativity is lower than usual. really that all you need for magic. having an extra appendage gives you more of something to fixate on.
>Would anything negatively shelter what effect the sigils should have? Such as a rubber wallet or the new metal they put inside wallets to ward off card theft.
nah, as long as you think about it every so often and keep it on you for a long while, nothing will lock it from working.
>>
>>19506214
>>19506224
Now that I think of it, I have something to that can help you guys with the love thing but it'll only work if you're white. Lucky, you're good for this but I need OP to promise me he is before I post it.
>>
>>19506855
Thank you.
>>
>>19506214
It's all about your intentions. Pure intentions can never backfire on you.
>>
>>19506855
Would it have greater effect to create my own object or are store bought mediums something trolls here go assmad about?

Are these old books you've had and touched before, or have found for the first time and made contact? Where could I go looking for anomalies or relics that may contain magic energy? I understand if you can't answer that.
>>
>>19506949
no problem you've earned it
>>19507013
I would say self-made objects tend to work a little better. What it comes down to is your connection to the item and what it means to you. This connection will make it have different attributes. My sirius black wand is from harry potter world and I posted it as a joke really. I've never used a wand seriously for more than a minute in my life.
>Are these old books you've had and touched before, or have found for the first time and made contact? Where could I go looking for anomalies or relics that may contain magic energy?
These are books I made contact with for the first time. It haven't had this happen to the extent it did until recently. I've been picking up on this type of energy more and more, sadly it leaves me a little more vulnerable than I'd like. As for where you could look for things that contain magical or emotional energy I'd say an antique store, collector's store or really any place that sell heavily used items. I don't know beyond that.
>>
>>19507171
Thank you for all the information, and if you don't mind me sayin' so, what progress have you made so far and what medium(s) do you use?

Also again, does material affect certain things or would wood and crystal have the same effect? Is there a best material? Is there anything I shouldn't put on the medium like pretty beads tied around it or leather?

Your endurance with my pile of questions is respectable and you are a good man with the best 2 foot.
>>
>>19507266
hahaha thanks man, always fun to have someone to talk to about this, you seem like a good dude too. my progress has been really good actually, can't complain too much. there's still much I want to learn but I've figured out a few crucial facts that have helped me tremendously. don't really want to get into them because I have a tendency to autofellate and that really puts me in a bad mood later. as for mediums, I carry a sigil in my wallet, a charm on my keys and whenever I'm feeling in the cast mood I just grab a pocket knife I carry around a lot. nothing too fancy but they work pretty well. I would say material does have some sort of effect, but like I said it mostly comes down to your association with the material and the object as a whole. What do you attribute come to mind when you hold a crystal? clarity? toughness? pureness? The attributes will aid with whatever magical effect you have in mind. Marking the objects usually adds another layer of association and meaning to them, but marks can be dangerous if you don't know too much about what you're inscribing. I'd stay away from plastic mediums and plastic decorations for the medium because for me they seem to have a lower retention of energy than say wood or rock. That's not to say they can't retain energy, just a lower tendency to do so. Having plastic shaped as something would probably increase the tendency but that's something I haven't tried. Leather is a little tricky since it could be viewed as being taken from a creature or as a selfless gift from the creature. Just be sure to have the right view in mind when creating and thinking about the medium.
>>
>>19507346
What attributes come to mind**
>>
>>19506214
>invoke a "god"
grow up nigga
>>
>>19507346
You can't do this to me! Telling me you've figured out a few facts that have helped you only to state you don't want to get into them. You may feel bad about sucking your wand later but the curiosity BURNS ME NOW! IT HURTS LUCKY, WHYYYY?

Even just the top layer of what these facts are, Mr.Foot?
I haven't held a crystal in some time so I can't accurately answer your question.
>>
File: gandalf39.jpg (120KB, 845x768px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf39.jpg
120KB, 845x768px
>>19506660
>plus they're super obvious
Fuck your obvious, I want a staff.
>>
>>19507442
hahaha, calm down it seems like you're already on the right path and you might surpass me if you keep up with it. here's something that you'll find out sooner or later. You can't die anon. Whenever I've been put into situations where I die or am very close to death either one of two things happen: i) I wake up the next day as if nothing happened ii) I come out completely unscathed. I'm pretty sure that it's the same for everyone too, I don't believe I'm special. What this implies has left me thinking though, and I'm 100% sure what the reality of the situation is but I'm pretty sure that when you place yourself in these positions you actually die in those realities but your consciousness (everything that you call yourself you for) is shifted a few realities over. Now this is a huge mess to figure out why this happens, if the new reality was always there, yaddayaddayadda. My biggest problem is that I believe that I've left behind some really sad family, friends and close ones by shifting. Oddly, the emotional roles of death are reversed as I feel like I've lost connection to a few individuals because I've died. Anyways, long story short: don't kill yourself it does nothing, don't try to die because it leaves a lot of people sad including yourself when you recognize the reality of the situation, but also don't be afraid of death, it'll happen sooner or later. Last note, never give up hope that you can right any wrongs, because you can. You have all eternity to do so.
>>
>>19507539
I'm not 100% sure**
>>
>>19507539
Thank you. I'll do what I can.
>>
>>19507562
that's all you need to do
>>
>>19506234
aaaannddd that's why you're a virgin
>>
When a tripfag tries to tell anyone to grow up
>>
>>19506214
The trick is to have an established relationship/be on good terms already. The vast majority won't fuck you over if you're on good terms and offer them something decent. Think about it, would you go out if your way to help a random stranger who bugs you and asks for help?
>>
>>19506981
How pure are we talking about? If I just want to have a lot of sex with a lot of people but not hurt anyone, is that pure enough?
>>
>>19506214
no.
>>
>>19506214
Aphrodite is pretty nice. And her cuck husband is good too, if you want to learn how to make cool shit.

But my advice. Fuck a fat chick first. So once you're not a virgin. THEN they won't fuck with you.
>>
This thread is disgusting
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.