[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im stuck spiritually Im an Asura I do chanting all day and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 02-Namsey-kubera b&G-b.jpg (457KB, 975x1285px) Image search: [Google]
02-Namsey-kubera b&G-b.jpg
457KB, 975x1285px
Im stuck spiritually

Im an Asura

I do chanting all day and mudra.

what else should i do?

also we need a spirituallity board
>>
https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-problems/karma/purpose-of-life/

i guess im doing something wrong
>>
focus on yourself, not on religious/spiritual dogma. you will find that it is also a wall
>>
>>19506068
Abstain from gambling, meat-eating and eggs, intoxicants and illicit sex. Chant Hare Krishna and bless your meals as prasadam before eating and your life will become purified.
>>
>>19508769
This doesn't aply to the guna of ignorance. His salvation lies in Shiva.

>>19506068
Practice Yoga. Hata or the like. Not bhakti. That comes later. You are not asura. Your guna is ignorance. You need the destruction of ego to get anywhere. So go read the Siva Purana and the yoga sutra and find a teacher.
>>
>>19508769
>buying into the Chaitanya sect
Enjoy your falling back into a state of ignorance for the next rounds of incarnation
>>
Embrace your nature, but seek yet to refine it. Change yourself changing yourself to change who you truly are.
>>
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://padmasambhavagururinpoche.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/tsongkhapa-dalailama-hopkins_yoga-tantra.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjElYKPyvvVAhWc14MKHYe4ARYQFggiMAA&usg=AFQjCNHW8pgdWWJjDAcQUf2Bp0fVeQKkVg
>>
>>19508914
Are you 12 or something?
>>
>>19506068
You realize, it would be a warzone. Here anyway.
>>
>>19506079
Yes, you're chanting and following spiritual research foundantion, which means you're sending yourself to hell with all your rage.

Like spiritual research foundation says: there's a god of light and a god of hell, however the deities they worship belong to darkness, it's a con to send you to hell. SSRF worships hell.

Believe in god without religion and without names from religions (ie none of the ones presented by that website).
Believe there's a dark god who has us trapped here.

With this belief, practice meditation focusing on god.

Here's a good place to learn meditation skills:
https://www.yogananda-srf.org/

As I said, do not worship any god from any human religion, just the god above the god of darkness, the god of light. Do not accept spiritual teachings from humans, the dead raise from hell and tell spiritual lies and form religions to send you to hell, be warned, they can do wonders.

I followed that website in the past, they made a posession worse, a few sessions of meditation in I'm much better of my posession.
>>
So you are Asura?
This means you cut stuff up.

God. People, crayons, things.
Asura medicine is antibiotics though, and blood transfusion.

Antibiotics work on the tiny principal of your body. Things smaller than bacteria and viruses are involved in it's mechanism, and yet those tiny mechanisms impact the news and thus the stock market. It's simple. It's also more complex than can be entered into the text field in one go.

So you send your mongoose to chase the jewels held by dragons. You use your senses and direct them to the goal. Normally a mongoose would try and eat a dragon, as they are snakelike, but they don't quite get there. Like waiting to frost the cake.
Not killing the project for your senses, but for self gratification of completion of the project.
>>
>>19510881
With this crayon metaphor, you can imagine how they were all one solid mass of wax before labeling/coloring? How they aren't melting into a multicolored block in the box is simply inactivity. If you energized them. By placing them near a spiritual fire they would lose all distinction after a while. Becoming a multiple color block that doesn't write words except on vast landscapes because of the vastness of it.

But they can and are remelted to create geometry.
Hive based species adore geometry.

We are the tiny jets on the 3d printer, making out a preprocesssed love letter to someone who intimate ly made us.

Like making pitch shifted versions of your voice to sing a song that you make for the one who inspired you to see past yourself.

A thank you letter made to the maker of all letters by the goddess of origami and semen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.