[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On September 30th, 1999, in an act that would later be described

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: s45t7Oe.jpg (127KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
s45t7Oe.jpg
127KB, 1024x661px
>On September 30th, 1999, in an act that would later be described as "elementary-school stupidity", Hisashi Ouchi poured several gallons of high-purity enriched uranium oxide in to a stainless steel bucket containing uranyl nitrate. Ouchi immediately saw a flash of blue light emanating from the container. It was the most beautiful and also the most terrifying thing he had ever seen.
>Ouchi immediately felt nauseous. He vomited in to the tank and lost consciousness in a matter of seconds. His co-worker Masato Shinohara managed to run three paces before losing consciousness as alarms at the Tokaimura nuclear facility sounded.
>When doctors received the two patients in Tokyo they were not yet aware of the extent of damage incurred. A look at Ouchi's chromosomes revealed that they had been shattered like glass. Doctors knew they had no chance to save his life, but were not aware of the horror that was about to ensue.
>The white blood cell count of both patients was zero. Their skin began to slough off of their bodies. No amount of painkillers could give relief to these men who hold the world record for the longest survival rate of anyone afflicted with acute radiation poisoning.
>Both patients soon lost their ability to speak, and were asked to communicate in writing with doctors. As their physical deterioration began to accelerate, so did their mental state. On the verge of death, one of the final statements written by Masato Shinohara: "Mommy, please"
>Ouchi's intestines began to melt, so doctors put a camera in his rectum to monitor their condition. His muscular tissue broke down to the point where it began to slide off of his bones. He died 82 days after exposure of multiple organ failure in a condition that can be described as "skeletonized".
>How these individuals managed to survive for months in their condition is a modern medical mystery.
>>
>>19504645
Forgive me if I'm wrong all of you that've taken a university biology class, but I'm pretty sure that the reason why this guy became "skeletonized" was because almost all of his cell's genetic data was probably destroyed and your body tends to replace itself quite often. For example, your skin is dying all the time, it's the reason why there's dust in your house, but it doesn't matter since your skin cells reproduce using their genetic information although in this case that was missing so basically, this is what happens when your skin can't replace itself.
>>
>unbelievable facts dot com
The Wikipedia article goes into great detail about what actually happened, if anyone is interested. I'm not sure why this thread about radiation poisoning is on /x/; probably due to OP sucking dicks.
>>
>>19504671
1. Bullying literally accomplishes nothing I don't see why you'd go out of your way to try put me in a negative mood :(
2. wikipedia is often wrong. This version might also be wrong but I have no reason not to believe it.
>>19504666
still REAAAALLY spooky. Those Satanic trips tho.
>>
>>19504645
ouchi. sounds painfur
>>
>>19504671
Pass some of those dick sandwiches this way, OP.
>>
>>19504692
lol
>>
>>19504688
Srsly though, this is just what happens when your body can't make more of itself because it literally doesn't know how.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.