[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sight is gone, /x/. I used to be able to connect with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nichijoucigarette.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nichijoucigarette.png
441KB, 600x600px
My sight is gone, /x/.

I used to be able to connect with my inner self much more effectively. I had a hold on my spirituality, and I could consistently live in the present. My awareness was there, and though imperfect, gave me some sense of knowledge.

Now, in recent months, I haven't had any of it. The spark is disappeared, my meditation's all gone to shit. I've been giving my best efforts to work on it more, but it seems to no avail still. What happened? Am I missing something?
>>
File: 0_p_0.jpg (100KB, 510x781px) Image search: [Google]
0_p_0.jpg
100KB, 510x781px
>>19504452
You just got tricked again by reality
>>
>>19504452
Sounds like you're missing your will to live. Knowing yourself is critical to avoiding this exact state. You're supposed to know what you want so you can bounce back from a state like this.
>>
>>19504452

Nah. It's just despair code. Anyone who appears happy is not (or has no consciousness).
>>
>>19504464
If you imply that my mind is stuck in the past and future, then maybe.
>>19504473
Fair point. I'm at a crossroads at what I want to do.
>>19504483
I'm not sure I follow, anon.
>>
How old?
>>
>>19504606
Last one is a meme.

I am sort of in the same space. I used to think I would be fine as long as I could see, I can still see but I am not fine. I just power through it and still get good moments as well as bad. I believe if I had a more refined goal it would be easier.

Its the dark night I think, if nothing is working you should be looking deeper, or letting go.
>>
>>19504452
Sometimes I get like this because I get too distracted with the pettiness of life like gossip and bickering. Try to catch a train of thought from that time, and push it to come back. Remind yourself that a lot of bullshit is mundane, and complacency is the enemy of growth.
>>
>>19505188
Basically like some other people said.
What do you WANT from life? Meditate on that.
>>
>>19505190
Good idea, thanks anon.

Also, for the other guy, I'm 19.
>>
>>19504452
Don't eat meat.
>Can't connect to higher self.404
Just stop eating meat! You can't use your pineal gland to receive the cosmic connection if you don't treat eating healthy and your diet like the spiritual discipline it is. Jesus wasn't kidding when he said the body is the temple of the soul. A healthy body is a precursor to a healthy mind.
>>
>>19505966
You can and rather should eat meat in balanced diet to look like a sculpture of a young God,
>but muh broccolli
Yes greens can provide you a lot of protein but it's not as good as red meat i.e beef.
I will never understand veganfags.
>>
>>19504452
you were becoming too dependent on a state...we learn more outside of our comfort zone. you're returning to the body.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.