[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the strangest thing that you know? What's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 1445982733489.jpg (142KB, 460x578px) Image search: [Google]
1445982733489.jpg
142KB, 460x578px
What's the strangest thing that you know?

What's the most horrible thing?
>>
>>19504148
>What's the strangest thing that you know?
Intention is more powerful than physics. The key to shaping reality lies in resonance with the Naked Singularity from which reality emanated in the Big Bang event (i.e. God). Atemporal (i.e. acausal or time-independent) thinking is key to understanding how to shape reality.

>What's the most horrible thing?
Some people use authentic psychic or esoteric powers for harm.
>>
>>19504148
>How to creep up to or around people without them knowing I'm there

>That even though everybody has latent ESP and subconsciously tap into it if they feel a killing intent pointed at the back of their head, humans as a species will never bring forth this power to their conscious and be able to draw it out at-will.
>>
>>19504148
This board and cancer in no particular order
>>
>>19504148
In the end, nothing matters.
>>
>>19504148
The plot of the entire Metal Gear franchise.

All the rogue intelligence agency black ops and secret society power plays the events of the plot of the Metal Gear franchise allude to.

Way, way, waaaay too long to describe and cite here but check out Evidence of Revision on archive.org for a good jumping on point.
>>
>>19504148
existence
existence
>>
>>19504148
The older generation in my town (which I'm part of) is collectively hiding the proof behind what the town hall is actually used for.
>>
>>19505584
What is the town hall used for?
>>
>>19505625
systematic child molestation
>>
>>19504148
We walking bacteria ridden cities n shit
>>
>>19504197
Can you explain this a bit more, or suggest any books that go into this
>>
>>19504148
How many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

The overwhelming sensation of desolation, despair, sadness, emptiness, and apathy that crushes the mind.
Once you feel that, you just desire nothing more than to kill yourself just to escape from having to feel it again, and you will feel it again.
It always comes back.
It will never go away forever.
>>
>>19505625
Part of an older off-shoot of Christianity, I think town is actually a bad word to use. It's just a large village in the far west of Ireland. Appears Catholic but the majority of people do not worship the usual way.
>>
>>19504148
I know who did that thing at the place with that other thing.
I have marveled at the secret that is Golf Rumors.
I know everything You might want to know about sentient soy, and many things you'd not want to know.
I explored the secrets of the ocean at night and survived to (not) tell the tale.
Live in ignorance. It truly is bliss.
>>
>>19506168
Well don't leave us hanging. How many licks DOES it take?
>>
That OP always is and always will be a fag
>>
>>19506434
For me, I can do 20 before my impulse to chew gets too strong to resist.
A Harvard study concluded that it'd take 144 ( the median number between 70-222).
So... it is determinant on the person, but the average is 144 with proper rotation of the lollypop.
>>
>>19504994
>Way, way, waaaay too long to describe and cite here but check out Evidence of Revision on archive.org for a good jumping on point.
Watching this now anon, thanks
>>
>>19505816
Most likely.
>>
>the most horrible thing?
that life was created just be eaten. we are all food.
>>
>>19506513
>Evidence of Revision on archive.org
Some beings with clairvoiyant vision only see us as gruesome meat suits.
Skull, blood, skin stretched over
>>
>>19506430
Can you tell me about the spirits in the ocean?

One time I was driving down the seaside Highway 1 in Florida in the middle of the night and something Invisible drove me off the road.
I could not continue.

That black vastness. Horrifying.

Also fuck me up with some soy knowledge pls
>>
>>19507178
>2017
>actually being scared of the atlantic ocean
>actually being this much of a pussy
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>19507191
fool, you know not what you speak of!
>>
>>19504148
Elites care about their will than material wealth

Most, if not all, of "humanity" as you know it are demonic hybrids.
>>

Spirits have a lot of influence on you and what you do. More than you'd think.
>>
File: IMG_3045.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>19504148
The theory that we were created and supplanted here by the Anunnaki, it's like if Rick from "Rick and Morty" created a race of beings and then abandoned them when he was done with them.
>here you go just plant these beans, rice, cereals, grains etc. and errigate the fields, you can eat that animal over there if you cook it. Oh yeah, and nobody kill each other or steal and shit, also homosexuals are bad (haha I might need them later so they should procreate more)
>>
>>19504148
shit where to even start.
>Strangest
The Matrix was true story
>horrible
Satanic pedos I am not even positive are human that traffic rape and and sacrifice children rule the world and there is next to nothing we do to stop them atm, I can also go much deeper than this because it is all related.
>>
>>19505816
this was an easy guess, my first one in fact
>>
>>19507743
>the matrix was true
What?
>>
>>19507769
Well I meant is a true story, or based on reality, allegory
>>
>>19504148
Last year in the U.S. alone more than nine hundred thousand people were reported missing and not found...
That's out of three hundred million, total population. That breaks down to about one person in three hundred and twenty-five vanishing.

Every year....

Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's almost the same loss ratio experienced by herd animals on the African savannah to large predators.
>>
File: 1448404023644s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448404023644s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>19504329
>>
>>19507907
sources bls
>>
>>19504148
>Strangest
The singularity breaks time, and where in space time we have finite and infinite, the third direction is absonite, where the entities who operate in absonite reality can abstain from space time.

>horrible
People actually listened to satan
>>
>>19507779
This is why /x/ is drying up. Bunch of fags running around RPing. At least before everyone knew it was bullshit, but the stories were good
>>
>>19507907
That's kinda scary if true... Sources?
>>
>>19504148

/sci/ here. The most horrible thing to me is that existence doesn't need me to have self-awareness.. There's no good reason why I should be able to look in the mirror and ask, "What am I?" The machinery of the Universe shouldn't need conglomerations of matter to have this thing called consciousness.

It really creeps me out, especially so because I don't believe in sky fairies.
>>
>>19509132
Your self awareness is either a component or a product of your dissatisfaction/rapid acclimation. If you weren't conscious, you wouldn't be unhappy, and if you weren't perpetually unhappy you wouldn't try to go to Mars. Your consciousness and your suffering ARE the machinery of the universe.
>>
>>19501522
>>
>>19508418
>>19508753

https://www.factretriever.com/missing-people-facts

"Of the 900,000 people reported missing each year in the U.S., 50,000 are over the age of 18."
>>
>>19504148
Cape Coral PD in SW Fla take money to pick people up on fake charges and then beat and/or murder them. All body and dashcam footage comes up missing, dispatch claim ignorance and the cops deny ever seeing the victims.

Look into it. A few have been caught raping and murdering folks but most get away with it. It's disturbing stuff, been going on for at least 20 years.

T. Lived in the cape twice. As a child my dad'd be picked up and beaten when he didn't pay a dealer for a front and left bloodied in alleys. Looked into it after I was dragged off by six cops who lied about their position to dispatch. Lucked out in a way and was simply dumped off in a rough part of Ft Myers at 2 am and found it was fairly common. Never got back at the fuck who paid them to kidnap me, long story.
>>
>>19509132
The universe exists because it has to. If it didn't, there'd be nothing and nobody to question it. :)

That you're conscious is a coincidence. That the remnants of dying stars formed dust that formed pebbles that formed rocks that happened to collide and form earth in a stable orbit at the right distance from a fairly stable star happened because if it didn't, there'd be no ground under you.

That minerals were electrically charged and unconsciously incorporated other minerals and the most capable were those that adapted to better "feed" is necessary, if not there'd be no you over the ground lol

Your ancestors all lived to breeding age man! They fought the elements, evaded predators, killed and died for their tribes! Were maimed, beaten down and left for dead and crawled to shelter because they were driven forward. All so that you could be born and continue in their name.

When it comes to things like this it's pretty simple. The universe is a sandbox and we got lucky. As for why you exist? That's your deal. But you have a family tradition to uphold. :) If you die without having children, without leaving them smarter and better equipped for life thab yourself, you truly lived in vain.
>>
>>19509642
This is only really half the story. Halfway through that article it says about 100 of the 800,000 adolescent kidnappings per year are by strangers.
>>
>>19504148
Earth is purgatory
>>
>>19507779
Here you go. Talking shit again.
>>
One time me and some friends were driving this old country road late at night. We had all just gotten off work and were going to smoke pot, we were like 19. It was about 1 am. The road was notorious, we always got high back their, but it was an old country road that 1 family owned a big ass farm on that took up most of the road. A few years back, when we were in highschool, 2 sisters from the family killed themselves in a barn that was eventually knocked over by a tornado.

We were driving down here one night and we saw this thing walk across the road. I know my friend saw it cuz he hit the brakes immediately, but it vanished. We stopped and looked around and saw nothing. I asked him what he saw and he described exactly to me what I had just seen.

it was this scary ass dog. Huge black mangled dreads that went to the ground covered its entire body. Its teeth were terrifying, and the dog was huge. It kinda looked like an afghan hound from hell. It was completely black, except for piercing beady red eyes.

Me and my friend barely talk anymore, were both 25 now. But sometimes, late at night I sit up and think about it, and we'll text eachother "Remember that dog?" we both saw the exact same thing that night, and it vanished into thin air.

If anyone has ever heard of the "Beast of bray road" thing, this is about 20 miles away from that.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.