[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does the Hebrew Gematria actually mean? Why is two words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1498872177754.jpg (54KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498872177754.jpg
54KB, 460x460px
So what does the Hebrew Gematria actually mean? Why is two words having the same Gematria important?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>19503630
because everything is numbers, anon
>>
>>19503630
you have to use the site
gematrix
then it will make sense.
>>
>>19503630
Bla, bla, bla.

The numerical word of God, bla, bla, bla.
>>
>>19503869
Still doesn't make sense
>>
>>19503630
Holy fuck.
I'm not an edgy /pol/ nazi contrarian nor do I care for USfags libcucks and drumptard neckbeards retarded shit, for all I care you should all mutually nuke yourselves and make the world a better place but...

Memes aside, Hitler is an interesting figure with lots more to be said about him than just "le ebil nazi" or "our promised saviuuurrr"
And this picture is quite fucking mindblowing
Was there something behind it?
Is it about duality perhaps? Is the name used on purpose to perpetuate and/or invert the meaning?
Curious stuff.
>>
>>19505959
Look at it objectively. It's just handwriting used in a way to create this effect. Adolf Hitler was a man who contributed to the initiation of a conflict that harmed and destroyed many human lives. The value or non-value of something like that is up to each person, but to look up to someone like that is damaging to you.
Your memespeak for the first half of your post was very sickening. It only adds to your time here.
>>
>>19507376
>Your memespeak for the first half of your post was very sickening.
GTFO
>>
File: End Times Varg.png (344KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
End Times Varg.png
344KB, 762x464px
Gematria is jewish number magic. They use it to hide messages from the goyim. It's all in effort to destroy the white race.
>>
>>19507538
It's just messaging?
>>
>>19507560
Probably. If you look up the video "6 Million" or something, where this guy shows some pre-WWII, I just get the impression that it's messaging. I don't know if there is some ritualistic esoteric value or anything to it. But who knows, the jews believe some crazy shit and it works for them.
>>
>>19507560
Forgot to mention, the number 6 is widely used with jews.

>6 million in the holocaust
>6 days war
>star of david having 6 sides

etc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.