[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember when SOG did that deep web video on The Order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: photo (1).jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
71KB, 900x900px
Anyone remember when SOG did that deep web video on The Order Of Epsilon? Is anyone here a frequent user of the forum? What do they do? Because if they are practicing magic and shit I'm interested.
>>
Hey funny you post that at such a time. Yeah, I actually know a lot about them. 4chan isn't the best place to discuss them though.
>>
Ah misspelled trip. Just verifying it's me.
>>
>>19503448
Interested Anon, not OP
What is he talking about?
>>
File: Trips.jpg (66KB, 429x417px) Image search: [Google]
Trips.jpg
66KB, 429x417px
>>19503444
Nice Trips Tripfriend
>>
>>19503457
It's a really long and convoluted mess honestly. And again not the easiest thing to write about on 4chan and also not a good idea. I would advise coming to the OPRP forum and sending me a message, or some other such form of contact.

Long story short though, it's a Psionic order of sorts.
>>
Wait...
They are still active?
>>
>>19503474
Err kind of. All the forums you'd all k ow about have been long abandoned, hacked and shut down. The old leader, Ad Dominum Solis, left and started his own things and went rogue and they became more hidden. Only a few systems can reach the real order of epsilon now, the OPRP being one of them as they are a division.
>>
Smells like black tar.
>>
>>19503377
Aight so I'm showing an embarrassing lack of knowledge here, but can you link the vid?
>>
>>19503581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OlVBRlldYQ I believe
>>
>>19503646
What's OPRP and how does one get to it?
>>
>>19503703
It is the system I work for. There's not really a way for you civvies to actually get to it but I suppose the closest thing would be our cell group's temporary forum at accordfour.boards.net
>>
>>19503707
What do you mean by system?
>>
>>19503713
Err it's another word for group or organization or such that we use.
>>
>>19503737
Gotcha.
>>
>>19503707
>>
>>19504362
watch out dude, he might put a hex on you. hell his whole system might come after you. youre playing with fire here.
>>
File: 1472420595980.png (797KB, 1600x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1472420595980.png
797KB, 1600x1070px
>>19504376
WTF help me out man.
I-I was just messin around b-bro. I don't need any system heat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.