[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start praying? Should I begin to devote my life to God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Should I start praying? Should I begin to devote my life to God? These events happening like N Korea, eclipse, flood, race war and others is giving a lot of anxiety and kind of giving me a feeling to pray. It's like the devil is pushing all of these events and keeping us away from God. I'm not even a religious person. Anyone else think this way?
>>
>>19503262
>Should I start praying?
Yes
>Should I begin to devote my life to God?
No you should devote it to a muffin.
Of course you should devote your life to the Almighty God.
>>
>>19503262

help yourself first, fix your life first, then try to help the world

and encourage others to do the same
>>
File: tri.jpg (128KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
tri.jpg
128KB, 500x709px
>>19503262

The good remains the good, no matter what bad things happen.
>>
>>19503262
<<<<
>>
>>19503272
oi, step it the fuck down
>>
>>19503262
Seriously dude, /x/ is not the place to come to for advice on this. Find your local priest and have a chat with him.
>>
Might as well. Like, why not? Look into Pascal's Wager and Aurelian doctrine. Even if one cannot prove the existence of God, you've still ought to believe in him because there's no negative consequences with filling your heart with God; only /potential/ bad consequences for not doing so.
Even if the shit never doesn't hit the fan, at least your life can be filled with a rejuvenating purpose. Become born again my man.
>>
>>19503262
Which god you want to pray to OP?
>>
>>19503277

Good advice, even if only concerning knowledge. Can't heal someone if you don't know how, or teach what you don't know.
>>
>>19503262
find your soulmate, Homer.
>>
>>19503296
Op should clearly pray to whoever's the most powerful.
>>
>>19503296
I know absolutely nothing about types of Gods or religion
>>
>>19503290

There are good people here who are usually willing to help. Though definitely negative people, unfortunately.
>>
>>19503277
good dubs, unfortunatly the people who need to hear that the most are not here on x
>>
>>19503311
Then, why don't you start with that? Just get to know the gods and religions maybe one will strack a cord with you or during the search things will just get better?
Also since when is the eclipce something to be feared?
>>
>>19503301
But who is the most powerful?
>>
>>19503262

Every breath is a prayer to god. Every thought is a prayer to god. Every movement is a prayer to god. Everyone is religious, they're just out of touch with themselves and god in the world around them. Live honestly and compassionately if you want to dedicate yourself to god, bruh.
>>
>>19503331
The Monad
>>
>>19503262
A) We're no closer to the end of the world than we were in the 1950s. Hell we were a LOT closer during the height of the Cold War. Honestly things are pretty chill right now, and there's nothing unusual about the weather. (Beyond climate change but that's a whole other thing.)

B) There is no God. But IF THERE WAS, the Bible carefully outlines how people can devote themselves to him and still end up tortured, killed, or otherwise completely fucked over. God never saves people unless he thinks it'll prove a trite little point.

C) There's no "Devil", but if there was he would make things as peaceful as possible so that we could ignore God and masturbate ourselves into oblivion.
>>
>>19503371
>climate change
>There is no God
>t. church of reddit
>>
>>19503393
You actually think climate change ISN'T happening (despite the consensus between scientists on the issue)... And you think there IS a God.

Holy fuck.

What a moron.

I mean holy fucking shit. I had no idea people got that stupid. Or if they were, that they could use a keyboard.

Fucking kys please, I beg of you, do the world a favor.
>>
>>19503452
>Redditfag is in shock that people don't conform to the propaganda he conforms to.
>>
>>19503262
He is sadly, but remember the bible says, the devil will try to push you away from god, but make sure that you still keep your faith, even when the devil ruins your life.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.