[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I would like to sign a pact with the devil, any suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1495574982581.gif (954KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495574982581.gif
954KB, 400x225px
Hey /x/ I would like to sign a pact with the devil, any suggestions how to start.
>>
>>19502599
Make a really spoopy room, buy some fake blood from hot topic. Be all like, hey I'm a cool dude my dude, gibs me dat. Then the devil gives you mad powers yoh!
>>
>>19502602
I have nothing to lose and I want to gain something
>>
>>19502625
Why'd the devil want to buy your soul if you have nothing to give, though?
>>
>>19502717
I mean I can give to him everything. I'm not lose nothing but I can only gain something.
>>
File: IMG_1165.gif (1MB, 268x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.gif
1MB, 268x250px
>>19502625
>>19502717
>>19502733
>>
You have nothing to offer him.
>>
>>19502785
I have my blood and soul
>>
>>19502798
Have you not heard it seems the devil is afk at the moment summoning him even with his rituals seems ineffective. This is why you will get a blank on doing anything concerning the devil at the moment.
>>
>>19502599

You ain't worth the big man's time, if you want somebody that will make a deal hit the goetia and talk to Focalor.
>>
>>19502826
Focalor who is this?
>>
Don't even think about it. I had a friend who was literally displaying split personality disorder and suicidal thoughts because he did that. He is also a miserable asshole too. Don't throw your eternal soul away for trinkets and status.
>>
>>19502849
you know what. I thought about suicide. Bcs my health is in a deplorable state.
>>
>>19502832
>>19502865
He fucking said "Goetia". Google it. If you're too ignorant or lazy to check what people are saying when they respond to your request of assistance then you'll likely be unable to offer anything of worth or even call attention of any spiritual entity to even begin bargaining.

Other than that, given discussion in thsi thread, it seem you don't really want to strike any deal like this but you just feel like a miserable pile of shit and want to end it with something awesome and out of this world. Consider working on yourself and turning your life around instead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.