[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there really a cabal of people in the shadows manipulating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dxprt3_18.png (448KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dxprt3_18.png
448KB, 640x480px
Is there really a cabal of people in the shadows manipulating society for there own cause? If so how could we ever know if there intentions are good or evil?
>>
>>19502354
>cabal of people in the shadows
We can tell they're evil because they hide at all.
>>
>>19502354
We may never know for sure, but it seems likely. However, I don't think that there's a single cabal, but more likely different factions with different agendas of their own, portions of which may overlap with each other.
>>
>>19502354
What separates man from the Devil?
There is your answer
>>
The military industrial complex is quite real. Add to them our political class. Then, the ruling class invented a scary set of villains and boogeymen yo keep the people scared and confused. The conspiracy idiots help them a Lot by eating allĂ­ the red herrings they throw atte them.
>>
>>19502354
>Majestic
Looks like your thread from yesterday was deleted for some reason, or maybe this board moves faster now than it did last year, and it was bumped off by more popular threads.
I went down the Majestic rabbit hole and found some things I hadn't seen before.

Two 90s tv shows, Nowhere Man, a spoopy x-files clone that was cancelled after one season, and Dark Skies.
A conspiracy theory ARG by Electronic Arts called Majestic that was released a month before 9/11. EA paused the game in the aftermath of the towers destruction, and made the decision to fold it up a few months later. Very little documentation of this game available, only one or two uploaders with video of it, here's one of the better episodes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO4n07U4RFA
>>
>>19502359
Not necessarily. I consider myself someone who hides in the shadows and manipulates society for my own cause. I'm not evil (AFAIK). I want comfortable lives for myself and others. I just hate status. I don't want to be well-regarded in such a corrupt world as this one. So I try to arrange my life so that 1) my comfort isn't abrogated and 2) I'm not forced into the spotlight.
>>
>>19503236
Pretty much any game involving the twin towers or airplanes crashing into buildings got folded overnight. There was a spiderman game I was really looking forward to that got shelved.

If you want something cray cray, look up the Robison family murders, and pay attention to the pretty surreal sounding business papa Robison was allegedly setting up with a group called the superior table. Then if you look into the Round Table Movement it gets a little cryptic crossword.
>>
File: 1503874088638.jpg (137KB, 900x678px) Image search: [Google]
1503874088638.jpg
137KB, 900x678px
Yes there is, go to /pol/ to learn all about it.
>>
>>19502354
>>
>>19502359
>We can tell they're evil because they hide at all.
Seal team Six hides too.

They're not evil.

Maybe the masses are just too fucking stupid and evil to risk them knowing.
>>
>>19502354
*their
>>
competing cabals. most recruitment is meritocratic these days. there are exceptions, though (notice the survivng heirs of defunct yuro royalty work in finance).
>>
>>19503758
>Seal team Six hides too.
they hide from the enemy. the elitist cabal hide from us because they consider us the enemy. duh.
>>
The Grey's.
>>
File: 1503034734649.jpg (57KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1503034734649.jpg
57KB, 500x355px
>>19502354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMYPQVIl6JM

Here, educate yourself a little.
>>
Yes

Read a fucking book
>>
>>19503811
>>Seal team Six hides too.
>they hide from the enemy. the elitist cabal hide from us because they consider us the enemy. duh.
They hide their actions from the public as well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.