[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 64

File: images (1).jpg (15KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
15KB, 269x187px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19500833
>>
File: Indras_Net-02.png (137KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
Indras_Net-02.png
137KB, 375x211px
>>19501694
Would like Someone to help me was wondering if someone could use their Divination skills whatever method that may be to help me understand these spiritual influences over me
(first time poster in these threads hope someone can help)
>>
>>19501895
Care to explain what sort of influences you're feeling?
>>
>>19501972
sounds weird and not trying to pull some mandela effect obsessive rant either but its like I experience alternate versions of memories and they get implanted by these spiritual entities i believe may be interacting with me.
>>
>>19501995
I drew a single card for your, the 4 of Pentacles. Speaks of you being attached to this ideas. But they don't seem to come from an outside source, at least not spiritual. You may be creating these thoughts and ideas bases on influences you're having daily. Concrete influences I mean. The media, Internet, etc.

I'm not going to discredit here but you're having a lot of inputs coming from many directions and your brain is trying to process everything that comes in, but instead of throwing away the garbage, you're accepting everything that's coming and embracing as part of yourself.

I see a clown juggling and bouncing over a ball. He has 3 burning pins and tries to keep balanced over the ball while an arch goes around him. The circus is empty. Nobody is watching but he keeps the show until the end of the act. Takes the bow and leave by the applauses of no-one.

This reinforces to me that you're dealing with a lot of information at once. Learn how to filter then. Check the facts, double check. Don't think you're cray if you're questioning. Being skeptical is healthy to an extent. Obviously there's an spiritual influence over you, but not in the way you think or you can perceive because you're so caught up with all of this distractions.
>>
>>19502047
Thank you That was very helpful And felt like (oddly enough metaphor included ) what I needed to hear
>>
>>19502078
Glad to be at your service.
Try to get into meditation and some other mind training activities, and don't believe in everything you see or hear, always question the ego and reas, read and read. May the light be with you.
>>
>>19502123
Faggot.
>>
>>19502133
<3
>>
Trading
>>
Someone doing readings for free?
>>
>>19502804
I will later today, I just arrived at the doctors a little while ago. Appointment is in 20 so I'm just reclining in my car to rest up my back; driving is an absolute trial with every gear change haha.
Pain has subsided a good deal but still certain jerky movements send waves of daggers. Looking like I'm gonna have to have the rest of the week off work unfortunately :/
>>
>>19502830
What's your query my good anon
>>
Trading am I prepared enough for the interview or should I study more?
>>
>>19502926
Let's not start, yes?
>>
trading
>>
>>19502872
Will I succeed in tonight's ritual?
What's yours?
>>
>>19502853
May I leave a query?!

Good luck at the doctor, mate.
>>
>>19502939
read
>>19502891
>>
>>19502853
Hey Empath, Dorky Girl here.
Wishing good luck at the doctor. I hope it's nothing serious but rest all you can. I'll keep praying for you. <3
>>
>>19502946
No problem. I'm wondering how much longer he will push me away
>>
>>19502959
Got it, I will start yours.
>>
>>19502965

You're a predator.
>>
>>19502965
Why don't you take up a hobby like drawing or pottery
>>
>>19502961
>>19502946
>Lovers, Emperor, Nine of Cups
>Four of Wands
>Two of Pentacles, Star, Ace of Pentacles

You're pretty solid, anon, and your outcome is Four of Wands which suggests a union, things coming together peaceably and a celebration. I still asked the cards if you should study more and the answer is yes though. They don't say you're unprepared, but rather that it wouldn't hurt if you continued to prepare. However I am confident that you are prepared and your interview will go well. :)
>>
>>19502959
It's something related to money, he's got to money right now, so he's in dire need. He thinks you will probably not want him around if he has no money, therefore he's gonna stop pushing you away once he has.

It will take 2 months from now for that to happen.
>>
>>19502999
I don't care if he's poor. :( ty I will keep this reading around and try to remember that
>>
>>19502987
Thanks if you want more details from this reading:

>>19502999
I can do so, the cards I got were Ace of Pentacles, 5 of pentacles and reversed 9 of pentacles.
>>
>>19503008
Ty
>>
>>19502999
c'ked
>>
>>19503006
aww how sweet
>>
>>19502999
Would you like to trade with me?
>>
Free readings anybody? Are you just trading? :(
>>
Should I end my suddenly hectic long term relationship?
>>
>>19502965
>>19502926
>>19503117

Fuck off, chiron and co. We all know you're butthurt because your new chan wasn't accepted by anybody. Besides, you're the one 10 years older than eli and you accuse GD of grooming her?
>>
Please make sure to report Eli/Chiron/and all their drama anon accounts every time you see it. Janitor please don't make everyone suffer by deleting the whole thread because of two mentally ill people with no life.

Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
>>
trading
>>
Christ, you damn niggers...

GD doesn't even come here anymore and you still shit talk about him and stalk him.
>>
Readings nao.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.
Cheers,

Eli.
>>
>>19503174
Hi Miss, Cheers.
What does A feel about me? He's a male.
>>
>>19503174
Do I already know mu next boyfriend?
>>
>>19502957
Hey darlin! Doctors went well, as far as we can tell now it's nothing spinal so that's a huge relief. Just got to balance resting it with using it so it doesn't seize up. Thank you for your prayers, I'm gonna need them as I'm an all or nothing sort of guy and so trying to make sure I don't overdo it once I start is gonna be hard hah.
>>19503092
I'll be doing readings once I'm back home anon. Just need to get food for the week to save me as many trips out as possible and had to pick up something I've wanted to do for years. Give me a little while and I'll announce when I'm here for you guys <3
>>
>>19503174
how can i better myself?
>>
File: 1468131137192.png (176KB, 473x471px) Image search: [Google]
1468131137192.png
176KB, 473x471px
>>19503174
love reading
>>
>>19503174
what did he think of my letter?
>>
File: 1467777385762.jpg (221KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
1467777385762.jpg
221KB, 960x643px
>>19503174
Hey Eli,

I need some insight about my current relationship, how can we make it work out?
>>
>>19503174
Woah it's a bit difficult to ask about present/past only, but okay.
What does JP(female) think about me?
>>
>>19503193
Thank you!
>>
>>19503185

It's looking like he sees you for the entertainment value and is just trying to waste his time.
>>
>>19503193
You do the best readings and your vocaroos are always fun to listen to. No homo.
>>
>>19503174
Do I already know my next gf? Is she on my class
>>
>>19503174
Which role should I play to achieve my best ranking in the game
>>
>>19503213
You read cards, or do you scry now?
>>
>>19503174
do I already know my next gf?
>>
>>19503174
How can I organise my time better so I can have good grades and other stuff
>>
>>19503213
He can't waste his time if he's not with me but he knows my feelings.Does this mean im a joke?
>>
>>19503191

No, so stop letting it be an excuse to be lazy. Go find him.
>>
>>19503193

You need to have fewer doctors in your posts Empath. Good to hear you're hopefully alright.
>>
>>19503195

You don't even get a reading;

Squats.
>>
File: 71EigcnfsyL[1].png (221KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
71EigcnfsyL[1].png
221KB, 800x480px
>>19503174
Dose my crush like me?
>>
>>19503193
I really appreciate your readings Empath. Take your time. I know you can't do readings right now and I'm not waiting for an inmediate reply, I just wanted to know if you are able to do love readings about the future. Take care :)
>>
File: 1490622513457.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490622513457.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>19503254
damn man... that IS a reading
so relevant to my life right now to be honest
>>
>>19501694
Is that St Luke's in town?
>>
>>19503196

You sure you don't just want bondage sex?
The devil says hi.
>>
>>19503174
Am I a bad or evil person?
>>
>>19503210
<3
>>19503215
Th-thanks man, y-you to-
>no homo
Oh whew. I was worried there for a second. Love you too man (no homo).
>>19503248
Haha my thoughts exactly, I really need to stop having these injuries; it's getting beyond a joke now.
>>19503259
Thanks for understanding anon, and of course I can do love readings. I will do my best.

Heads up, I wanna have a bit of fun today and share with you all a band that is very close to my heart. So I'll be asking for your favourite Take That song with queries. It's not necessary, but just a little silly thing I wanted to share with you all. Heading home now, eta 30ish min.
>>
>>19503174
Does she want to talk to me, and if so, what is she waiting for?
>>
>>19503202

It could have used more effort and it was a bit weak in its argument.
>>
File: IMG_2766.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2766.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>19503174
Will L and I reconcile our relationship in any way? Even as a friendship?
>>
>>19503340
>>19503174
My bad. Can I ask if there is any possibility for reconciliation and what I should do (or not do) to make it happen. Please help me
>>
Trading, still practicing my tarot.
>>
>>19503390
Query?
>>
Can I trade with someone legit?
>>
Air query

Well I'm gone hopefully for good this time. What next. I had hoped getting into this would help with my alcoholism but it didn't, back to beers.
>>
>>19503174

Heya,

What do I need to learn to avoid recent painful events occurring again? Ty
>>
>>19503174
What does my friend think about me?
>>
Alrighty I am home, took a little longer than I had hoped; apologies about that.

Without further ado, lets have some readings!
>Name
>Gender and description of yourself
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Method (if you're picky like that haha)
OPTIONAL!
>Your favourite Take That song.

Love and Good Vibes <3
>>
>>19503498
Hi man and welcome home!

Kat
Tall woman with frizzy hair
Brightred Circle
What does my energy feel like to you and where am I headed towards the next years?

My song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KII1ruAfvsg
>>
>>19503498
Angel
Female almond shaped eyes that aren't brown, brown hair that is wavy, curly...a little frizzy :( tall, athletic body
Golden diamond
Tarot
What sort of future do I have with my new boyfriend? How is growth and commitment looking between us?
>>
>>19503498
David
Male,idealistic
Purple star
Do I already know my next gf?
>>
>>19503498
E.
Male, average weight, introvert, dark hair and brown eyes.
Blue snowflake
Do I have the necessary strength to go through this and get what I want?
ES or you choose.
>>
>>19503498
Mel
Female and short
Black Square
Query: >>19503464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTqabbIPfc0
>>
>>19503498
Al
Black hair , tan skin, on the skinnier side
Gold cube
I need a love reading please. I have this girl I like I just to need what to do next or the future of it all. Thanks in advance
And when you say take that song what do you mean exactly lol I'll pick one once I understand it more
>>
>>19503498
Ehi Empath, welcome home man, hope you're doing well! I'll have to apologize for two things: no Take That song and kind of a superficial question

Marcus
Male - Average height, slim/muscular, short black hair, brown eyes
Black triangle
What's my next girlfriend gonna be like?
>>
>>19503498
Hope your father is doing better, and you as well

Josh
Male
Short hair (now) green eyes tan. Athletic
Purple Triangle
Will my friends enjoy me DMing Curse of Strahd in d & d
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KII1ruAfvsg
>>
>>19503498
Candy
Female, Brunette, Green eye, Short hair
White beer bottle
Tarot
Will I be with N or S?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
>>
ahaha wow all these queries
>>
>>19503498
Tall dude with the silver star against a blue background. I'm just looking for an energy checkup, done some work on myself. Thanks.
>>
>>19503504
Also I don't know your band but I've been listening to this a lot lately. I like Radiohead
https://youtu.be/knOjd5g8XcY
>>
>>19503498
>Romy
>female
>long black straight hair, short height, brown eyes, dark skin but not too much, personality introvert, hot-blooded
>blue triangle
>The best method to make the most accurate reading(?) haha
I'd like you to tell me about my next romantic relationship, any info is fine
Thanks and have a good night :)
Song: that's what I like
>>
>>19503498
Sarah
Female blonde blue eyes
Gold square
Love reading for the rest of the year?
>>
>>19503498
>>19503514
Ahh the band lol sorry I'm a little slow at things but definitely
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVBIfSt0lAo
>>
>>19503511
>>19503498
You can call the situation 'w-whatever'

I don't really listen to Take that, would you want a different song?!
>>
>>19503498
-Fe
-Male, introspective, kinda weird, brown eyes, short dark hair with some gray on the top.
-Lilliac circle
- What should I do about my relationship? Is there still a chance?
-Any method you choose would be alright

-"How deep is your love" is an all time classic, mate
>>
>>19503500
>Empath Reading;Self/Path Specific
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1zIvtcGJsfo
>>
>>19503527
Woah sorry mate, I just read favorite song and not Take That, well that's a good song too right?
>>
>>19503498

J
Brown hair, blue eyes, tall, solid
Red triangle
Finance general please, how do I get back on track?
Everything changes for sure!
Ty
>>
>>19503504
>>19503525
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
Death
Knight of Cups(r)
Ruled over by The Emperor
Counseled by 10 of Cups(r) and King of Pents
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0sbmgt8xi7h
>>
>>19503400
SHIT I got distracted. My query would be, how is college going to work out for me? If you're still on, that is. Hit me up with yours whenever you'd like.
>>
>>19503527
>>19503569
>Tarot Reading;Love Future
2 of Pents
2 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 4 of Pents
Counseled by 5 of Cups(r) and 9 of Swords(r)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0QFUSX58sKy
>>
WHOOPS WHOOPS! SORRY I AM NOT SKIPPING I HAD A DERP MOMENT DON'T FREAK OUT!
>>
>>19503652
*waves big hands around to signal to the crowd that everything is OK*
>>
>>19503508
>Empath Reading;Love General
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0zwcrAEx35w
>>
>>19503602
Thanks Empath.
Well I thought it was very funny that the Death card came first because I got this card on a read I did for what my time with him would bring (I was meeting him for the first time because we live long distance). I got Death, Lovers, and Ten of Pents. Thing is, when we met I was still getting over a relationship that ended a year ago. I wasn't hoping to get back together with my ex or anything but it was still hurting and lacking trust. I really didn't understand what the reader was telling me at the time but he was right! When I met him I was finally able to set something off in me that is helping me move on! I definitely feel like Death is still playing that role is. He has been helping me heal so much since he and I met and though I'm still having troubles he is really being so understand and lovely towards me.
Our relationship is romantic, loving, but not exactly overly passionate, but I'm totally fine with it! He and I....we're like the best of friends already! And heck yeah we still want each other very much, sex is definitely no problem for us, but it's not...how do I explain...overly lusty. It's sweet and tender and special. But I think the biggest point of our relationship is just how much we really like and enjoy each other. We're mutually supportive and nurturing towards each other. There are boundaries but also a lot of trust and understanding. :) I will do my best to just enjoy him in the moment regardless of where the relationship takes us. That's definitely something I have to learn because I'm always worried if I'm wasting my time, etc., when that shouldn't be my focus because that's what sabotages Nice connections. Thanks again Empath! And yeah, Radiohead is great. I especially like this song:
https://youtu.be/6ju8xO_Zvfo
Lyrics are in the description. I heard this song on the movie iOrigins. It really tugs my heart because I listened to it so much during my hard times.
>>
>>19503511
>>19503543
>Empath Reading;Self Specific
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1teimD0sur0
>>
>>19503206

There's a hole and it's leading inside that grave.
>>
>>19503498
I understand if you don't make it to me. You can call me M
Female
Tall. I feel like I look masculine but my mom says I'm not (ty mom ;---;) black hair, dark eyes that look black in pictures, but they're brown. I always look tired. Lol
Blue triangle
Tarot or scry, which ever you feel most accurate with.
I want to have a connection with my ex again. You can call my ex L. How can I go about this, and would they even be open to letting me back into their life, if not now, sometime in the future? And if you're okay with it I'd really like to know their feelings for me.
>>
>>19503512
>Tarot Reading;Connection specific
Judgement
The High Priestess(r)
Ruled over by 4 of Pents
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0QGxr14Pf42
>>
>>19503688
No clue what that means, mate. But thank you anyway
>>
>>19503514
>>19503536
King of Wands(r)
5 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 5 of Cups(r)
Counseled by 9 of Wands and Ace of Pents
https://vocaroo.com/i/s18h19U29Gb4
>>
>>19503702
Oh crap you're right. I am missing out on something
Thanks Empath, you're too cool to be true :')
>>
Trading
Has he thought sexually of me?
>>
>>19503412
Still around? Give me your query quickly.
>>
>>19503731
Will S ever pursue and like me again? Yours?
>>
>>19503736
Both of your genders
>>
>>19503745
I'm female S male
>>
>>19503208

Yes.
Yes.

>>19503218
No.

>>19503222
2nd Player.

>>19503228
Yes.

>>19503233
No.

>>19503238
Shitpost on 4chan all day long.

>>19503239
Yes.

>>19503255
Kinda, be less awkward.

>>19503265
Sq-wat?

>>19503289
Probably.

>>19503295

Uh. 6 of Pentacles. She wants kids?

>>19503387
Is it possible they were just being destructive to your good habits? Do you really need to focus on maybe what ifs they ever changed.
>>
>>19503723
Thanks so much for the reading. Its always a pleasure hearing it coming with your voice it makes it more graspable. Really good insight ill take your words to heart. Thanks again
>>
test can i post in other threads?
>>
>>19503750
>is it possible they were being destructive to your good habits
No. They were the ones encouraging me to go to therapy because I needed help with my emotional issues. They were literally my rock for years and he started going through hard times and his mom passing away and now his sister needing help and he felt hurt that I wasn't there for him as much as he was for me. I want another chance to be there for him.
>>
>>19503515
>Tarot Reading;Love Future
The Lovers(r)
The Hermit
Ruled over by 2 of Swords
Counseled by King of Swords and 2 of Cups(r)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s14hL1uWFmhh
>>
>>19503684
Thank you so much for the reading, I loved it as always. I'm typing with my phone, so do excuse me if I mess up. I'm glad you're completely fed up with my queries, mate..
I wouldn't really mind the additional pain as long as it heals me, akin to healing my wounds with fire. I don't want to get bitter.
I don't really know this person or anyone fitting the role; I hope I will meet this person soon.
I've already thought of being tried before, but I quickly dropped the idea for I didn't really see a reason for such thing..
Was the person 'human'?

https://youtu.be/mkMVyw-7avI

I hope your back is better
>>
>>19503174
Am I doomed to be a virgin?
>>
>>19503750
I thought you were gone
>>
>>19503774
>virgin
>doomed
Go wizardmode and unlock supreme power
>>
>Rune Reading;Future Specific
Perthro(m)
Othala(m)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ECbB797Pyc
>>
>>19503750
Do you actually do readings? Looks like you're a shitposter
>>
>>19503736
>>19503748
4 of Cups, The Tower, 5 of Cups, King of Pentacles, 3 of Wands rev, Strength, 3 of Swords rev, Knight of Pentacles

He very well might, but it won't be for some time, and it certainly won't be under circumstances that you would consider favorable or desirable. For now, he's going to spend his time doing his own thing, and it will like severe rejection to you, even if it's not. You'll take things more harshly emotionally than you should, where it's more cold and calculating than anything else. He'll develop a mentality of furthering his own goals, and it will consume him for some time. He'll be going fuckbitchesgetmoney mode, that's all.

However, it's within this mode that he revisits you in a way that is pompous and arrogant, not sweet or kind like you may want him to. It will be an extension of his mental condition, but to you it will seem tasteless, like “eybbywannfuck”-type of thing. From there, you'll feel disillusioned with him, and how you handle it defines the next step, whether you find some more comfort in yourself, whether you mourn the passing of the man he used to be, or whether you accept his advances, or at least play along and hope for the best. The cards aren't clear on multiple paths, and it's kind of fuzzy because this isn't exactly happening tomorrow (it feels like some time will pass), but you, he, or both of you will find some joy in pursuit of personal goals in the end of what is covered in this spread, or otherwise at the end of your dealings.

If this makes sense, let me know, and I'll give you my query.
>>
>>19503516
And so my Derps continue. Here's your reading
>>19503796
>>
>>19503753
No, you're here forever
>>
>>19503818
We can never leave...
>>
File: Prisma-Visions-majors.png (1MB, 947x794px) Image search: [Google]
Prisma-Visions-majors.png
1MB, 947x794px
I've been getting back into Tarot reading again lately. I bought a new Tarot deck this weekend, the Prisma Visions deck, it's a beautiful deck and I'm really warming up to it... I kept being drawn back to it while in the shop and I've already seen patterns happening in readings, I feel there is a connection with this deck and look forward to becoming more familiar with it... pic related

https://prismavisionstarot.com/pages/about-us

Also can anyone link to, or explain clearly a spread that specifically relates to matters regarding body & health?...
>>
>>19503498
Shawn
Male, tall, brown hair and eyes, bearded
Crimson pyramid
How will things turn out with H and I?
Song: New Day
>>
Taking 3 practice readings
>>
>>19503866
Next gf?
>>
>>19503866
Has he thought sexually of me?
>>
>>19503866
Tell me abou the months to come, Engel
>>
>>19503809
Thanks and That makes sense although the last time he wasnt particularly romeo either. Women have made him hard. You're saying it'll make us happy in the end if I go with it?

Also your query?
>>
>>19503517
>N
Page of Pents(r)
Ace of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Knight of Cups(r)
Rune; Dagaz
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ao3421eS2A
>S
Temperance
5 of Wands
Ruled over by 5 of Pents
Rune; Inguz(m)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1KOlamp1ajl
>>
>>19503873
Factor:
Page of swords reversed
1st choice
Two of wands reversed
2nd choice
Ace of pentacles reversed

Not good, focus on your career first before thinking of such stuff
>>
>>19503519
Haha I know right? I had a feeling this would happen but CHOO-CHOO I'll keep chugging along
>>19503523
Sincerest apologies but I need to decline; last time I read for you man it was bleh and I don't want any of that again, especially not considering my current physical and emotional state, and given mercury retrograde. I hope you'll respect this
>>
>>19503877
Strength
YES
>>
>>19503889
>You're saying it'll make us happy in the end if I go with it?
That's not what I said at all. You'll have multiple paths before you when the time comes, but I didn't read on them, much less their respective outcomes.

>Also your query?
I'm a male, asking about. specific girl, wondering if there's another dude or any legitimate threats.
>>
File: 1GNM7X8.png (69KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1GNM7X8.png
69KB, 844x1157px
If anyone is doing a reading can i please get a career reading?

male
aries

Wanting to know badly if i'll change careers down the line to a more rewarding and respected job.
>>
>>19503882
King of wands

Thoughts
Eight of swords
Star reversed
Four of pentacles reversed

Manifestation
Seven of wands

Its a good anon just stop thinking negatively, things are actually going well for you and if there is some tension at work you have the power to push it away and continue on with the things you enjoy doing
>>
>>19503772
You're very welcome man, it was my pleasure <3
>I'm typing with my phone, so do excuse me if I mess up
>Makes a typo in literally the next sentence
P O T T E R Y
The only way we become bitter is if we allow ourselves to; I'm not gonna harp on but I've been a fair bit in my life, and after reviewing it in its entirety I found myself wondering how I too didn't become jaded. The answer? I refused to.
>Was this person 'human'?
I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure, sorry.
Best of luck, and thank you for the awesome song<3
>>19503751
It was my pleasure man, thank you for being open to the words I brought; I know I too am guilty of the same problems but I'm trying to heal as you should too. Lets make it man, together we can stand atop a mountain and say "We did it"
>>19503728
Go grab your friend missy! You're missing out on some fun times!
>You're too cool to be true :')
I am but me and me is all I'll ever be. <3
>>19503678
>That post
;__; That's so beautiful. I wish you two all the love in the world and bless the time that you share together. As you said, enjoy the moment, get lost in it and make every memory memorable, so that if/when that day comes it ends, you can look back on what you had fondly.

>Captcha: Poooo LANE
kek
>>
File: whodatboy.png (296KB, 706x438px) Image search: [Google]
whodatboy.png
296KB, 706x438px
Trading.

How weird is this gonna get?
>>
>>19503926
I see a woman on a stage. She's quite beautiful, looks like a model with straight blonde hair. She is holding a mirror in her hand and applying makeup. A lipstick on her lips she is applying. The crowd in the audience is sort of blacked out but they roar with applause. It sounds more men than women but they are in the audience not really a threat. She's too focused on herself to notice any other man. She wouldn't. She likes being beautiful and having attention for that but she's not interested in other men.
>>
>>19503649
Thanks a lot Empath, loved your voice. By your description of the guy I wonder if he's an introvert or a wallflower. Pretty interesting description indeed
>>
>>19503554
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
https://vocaroo.com/i/s10gyEIGMkZK
>>
>>19503940
Thank you Engel, those are pretty good omens, so I'll try to keep it positive.
>>
>>19503939
1st choice
Two of swords reversed
Reason:
Nine of swords

2nd choice
The world
Knight of pentacles

Whats your job anyway? Im really curious about it
Two of the choices ended up being you leaving your job for some reason, but the good news is that you can find something more rewarding just make sure to be open towards co-workers and ideas that you have next time
>>
>>19503988
Thanks for the reading my man, any idea what it may be? perhaps something in the policing sector? (Police officer).

>Whats your job anyway? Im really curious about it

I'm a bouncer, but wanting a change and I'm looking at the police force. But i need to do lots of studying and catch up on lots.
>>
>>19503498
Ayylmao
Upwards rising silver moon
general reading, your choice
wtf is Take That song?
>>
>>19503498
-J.
-5'10 male, light brown hair, stocky build
-purple square
- what's going on with my stomach lately, should I be concerned? is this a serious condition?
- Tarot I guess, but quite open to other methods
>>
>>19503998
No, sorry man the job you'll choose is up to you but being a police officer is not a bad choice if being strong is your forte
the training tho..
>>
>>19503583
>Tarot Reading;Financial Specific
5 of Swords
6 of Pents
Ruled over by The High Priestess
Counseled by Death(r) and Page of Wands(r)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0e1U07otM4S
>>
>>19503174
Are we going to hang out again?
>>
>>19503532
:(
skipd
>>
>>19503174
Will I be able to succesfully ask her for help ever?
>>
>>19503691
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0nvJKoX0fNY
>>
>>19503975
Mate, first of all, thank you for being honest.

I happen to agree with you regarding the relationship being dead as the dodo, but she insists that she wants to try again even though things remain sort of the same.
My love for her is pretty deep (ha!), no doubt about it, but I told her that things could not go on as they were... Time to live up to my words I guess. Maybe I'm just afraid that I won't found someone else...Fuck this is hard.

Thank you again, mate. I wish you the best
>>
>>19503498
Hello!
Hajar
Female, dark hair, green eyes, tan
Gold moon
A love reading for the next few months please!
>>
>>19503498

Klaus
Male, tall dark and gruesome
Black star
How bloody will my hands be in the end?

>optional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad6Kx6oCnjc
>>
HEY GUYS Gonna have to leave it there, wanna take a break and do some housework and stretch my back out by doing some laps around the yard to keep it warm. I may return to do more readings but for now I'll just be around to talk and answer questions.

Since no one posted it, have my favourite Take That song; feel free to dance along to it for me <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwC1Ctrj6Xk
>>19504011
>>19504008
>>19503862
Apologies guys but I need to take a break. I may do these later but for now please take my sincerest apologies for not getting to you.
>>19503965
Thank you for the compliment darling <3
He's most likely neither, I feel he has the capacity to interact, but his hurt is hidden behind an air of cool confidence in his abilities.
>>19504055
Of course; when it comes to matters of the heart I've learned the hard way that honeyed words sting more than the hot iron.
Ahhhh yes, that security in the flower in your hand...to lay it down, to put it on the grave, leaves your hands empty and nothing to place against your heart. Tie that in with her insistence that it can be fixed makes sense that it felt "of outside" the relationship. Good luck my friend <3
>>
In desperate need of an active reader!!
>>
>>19504104

>Bellicose
>objectifier
>/lit/

Well mate... speak.
>>
>>19504093
No worries, I totally understand. If you get to mine later, great, if not, that's fine too. You did a fuckton already tonight.
>>
>>19504093

Understandable, it's late... I may ask again later if that's alright -J.
>>
Emily will die on 29th of September. It's important that you care for her parents. They will be decimated. She will forgive you when you find a new girl. Most importantly, support her parents.
>>
>>19504118
Can you help with a love question? I just need to know, is there any hope for me to be with her? I know she is my soul mate but her circumstances are so difficult right now and I feel like I'm nothing but a bother. This has been going on for three years! Why? What is it about her that keeps drawing me into her orbit, even in the most obscure ways? Can you draw a tarot card or anything? I can provide more details if you need them, including birthdates etc
This isn't normal. We just keep circling each other endlessly. Please help me, man. It's a torment I can't stand much longer.
>>
>>19503956
Perfectly accurate description of her, thanks
>>
>>19504167

I scry.

The overlap of random overlays on top of one another, it feels like noise overlapping signal. A sign, a symbol, showing what I think is Void. Something missing, but up in the air. I'm seeing brass on ornaments, the kind that adorn indoor fixtures.

Whew mate, the poison... it's in the House.
>>
Trading, got a weird one

I'm wondering about the context within my life of a certain event, which I've been trying to figure out for about a week or so. I have two prevailing theories, and I'm still open to it having been completely meaningless. I'd like to know what meaning it holds, if any.
>>
>>19503900
>>19503900
I just finished listening to this and thank you for your time. Is this how would they be towards me because I honestly think you might have gotten them confused. N appreciates it but S is the artist.
>>
File: The-Lady-in-the-Radiator.jpg (106KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
The-Lady-in-the-Radiator.jpg
106KB, 1200x898px
Can anyone do a reading for me?

I need help moving on from something, onto better places emotionally and socially. But I'm not quite sure how to do that.
J, Male, Cancer
>>
>>19504237
Oh no. I can't do anything about that. Is she in danger? I'm almost convinced she has been but I don't know from what it from who. I have to help her, man. She's been going through so much all alone I'm afraid it will break her. Will I ever see her again?
>>
>>19504357

A checkmark off in the right of my vision, like "someone will get to it later", but later feels too long away. A drink becomes a loaded gun. A guy who doesn't wear shades, but metaphorically is delivering lines in shades... fells "obese", but I don't know if this is literal or if he's just a metaphorical fat cat.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>19504279
Three of Swords, Knight of Swords, Five of Cups, The High Priestess

Your intuition is holding true here and calling out to you at this time. You know more of the details of what is going to happen already than I do as told by the High Priestess. The effects of the event will last longer than the event itself or at least the emotional residue involved will be hard to get rid of. It's going to be quick and sharp and the pain will take a while to set in. It won't hurt that much at first but then you will feel sadness when the numbing realization of the situation kicks in. I do not think it is a "dire" situation. It feels more minor and on a relationship level but it is something that can recover from.

Hermit, Queen of Wands

It looks like someone is going to choose to isolate themselves from you so it could be an argument with a friend or just a sudden leave. This is someone who you consider as a friend and only that so it is not romantic but you enjoy their company nonetheless. It is probably a woman that has the characteristics of this Queen. Friendly in demeanor and social. The unexpectedness of the situation will shock you more than anything because of how much faith you had in this friend but this situation can be recovered from. You will move on from the hurt of the situation at the very least of it.

Who will offer me the deal I want in the future, F or L? They are male.
>>
>>19504413
I gave you a fairly vague query, and you got a few dead on.

>You know more of the details of what is going to happen already than I do as told by the High Priestess.
Well, it's a situation where I know maybe like 60% of what's going to happen, but it's the other 40% that makes all the difference.

>It looks like someone is going to choose to isolate themselves from you so it could be an argument with a friend or just a sudden leave.
Happened already, precisely this.

>This is someone who you consider as a friend and only that so it is not romantic but you enjoy their company nonetheless. It is probably a woman that has the characteristics of this Queen.
She's much more a Princess of Swords, but the description of the events in question is correct.

>The unexpectedness of the situation will shock you more than anything because of how much faith you had in this friend but this situation can be recovered from.
She actually didn't do anything wrong until afterwards, when emotions started coming out. But I was really asking about what came before that, the larger implications of the whole thing.

Overall, you've described the situation extraordinarily well. The only thing is that I was wondering about larger meaning and life-level context. Perhaps there's nothing to that after all.

I'll get started on your reading right now.
>>
trading

what will they (group) think of me if I post the comment?
>>
>>19504413
>Who will offer me the deal I want in the future, F or L?

Desired Deal: The Devil rev, 6 of Cups rev, Ace of Pentacles, The Hermit rev
F: Death, 6 of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, 5 of Pentacles, 7 of Pentacles
L: The Emperor, Knight of Pentacles, Judgement, 4 of Swords, King of Wands

I've drawn way more cards than I'm going to touch on, mostly for my own reference and comparison. Theoretically, either of them could offer you the deal you want, as they both have the capacity to a certain extent, but it's a matter of difference in method and path towards that.

F seems to have more resources in his favor for making this deal you seek a reality, but he has less volition. Based on this spread, it seems like he's self-serving in a sense, and he may hold back indefinitely. It's not to say that he won't deliver, but it won't be on the timeline you desire, and it's mostly because it's on his timeline more than yours. The cards suggest a position of power over you in a sense within this context, and he won't hesitate to use it to his advantage.

With L, he has the potential to have the necessary resources, even if they're not immediately in his grasp right now. Again, it might not be on the timeline you desire, but it is not due to lack of volition on his part, like with F. With L, he would likely work diligently towards whatever your deal is and making good on it, and your patience would be required more due to the fact that he has some things he needs to get done and throw together. He would have to work harder than F on this, but his heart is more likely to be in the right place. Whereas with F, you would be waiting on his whims, you would just need to trust in L and perhaps lend him a hand. Ultimately, L is more likely to deliver, simply because he has more volition to do so, and resources seem to be easier a situation to manage than mindset.

If you'd like to trade again, leave me a query; next one will likely be shorter
>>
>>19504393
I don't know who you are but you described some of the particulars to a T.
>>
>>19504237
Different anon. I also have a love question, also want to make it work with a certain girl. Could you read for me too? I could pull some cards for you if you like.
>>
>>19504604
Sure. How will L regard me if I enter a relationship with him?
>>
anyone reading that isn't trading only?
>>
File: flowers1.jpg (48KB, 457x559px) Image search: [Google]
flowers1.jpg
48KB, 457x559px
Offering tarot readings probably for an hour or two.

Requirements:
>No crush questions
>No generals
>No yes or no questions
>No binary questions

Queries not meeting the requirements will be skipped.

Trades welcome. Especially looking for a natal chart reading/astrology expert.
>>
>>19504724
How does my closest friend regard me?
>>
>>19504724
How competent is my associate J?
>>
>>19504724
What's next for me? I've left some place and I don't know if anyone from there is gonna miss me or if I should care at all. I will get a bit more headspace since I can stop thinking about it but what's the way forward, what can I expect from now on?

Thanks
>>
>>19504724
No crush means no love questions, right?
>>
>>19504724
How was the note received?
>>
>>19504661
The Sun, The Tower, Queen of Pentacles, 8 of Swords, 3 of Pentacles

I drew 4 different spreads for this, and this one was the least confusing. All of them have The Tower in the second or third position, so I'm guessing they're all accurate, just confusing.

As I predicted from the previous reading, L has a generally positive opinion of you and regards you well. This is evident in his willingness to go the distance for your sake. However, there's a certain resentment that bubbles up underneath the surface, and the cause of this is the fact that it's really not in his best interest By this, I mean that it would be so costly to him that he will, on some level, wish he weren't put out in the way he is. At a certain level, he'll begin to question his decision and his sacrifices, his efforts and whether or not they're worthwhile.

He would hold a level of joy in your company, of course, but that unconscious resentment would still grow, especially if it takes a serious toll, which it seems like it might. Part of his residual happiness will be based on his attitude of learning to love the clouds that lour over his life. Because of this, he can overlook those nagging thoughts and achieve a good partnership with you, albeit one that seems wholly devoid of actual romance. I'm not sure if your aim is romantic or not, but this reads more like a business arrangement than anything else.

Asking about someone different, what is she hiding/keeping from me?
>>
>>19504724

what did the interviewer think of me as a potential candidate?
>>
>>19504724
How long will I continue walking through the "abyss" at this rate on the current path I'm on?
>>
>>19504733
They see you as something pitiful to take care of or lead to better things.

>>19504734
He's dissatisfied with his current position/task/labour and is contemplating moving on, but hasn't really made an effort yet. So kind of distracted I guess.

>>19504739
You're going to need to make a big, final decision and make a big step, but it'll be good for you in the end.

>>19504744
Yeah, I don't mind something like long term relationship troubles but I'm tired of answering "what does the girl in my class think of me, how do i get gf".

>>19504749
They're indecisive and think you're not competitive enough.

>>19504746
Very, very well. You expressed yourself calmly but the feeling got through.

>>19504762
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention it in my original post but the tarot can't really read for lengths of time. Would you like to rephrase that?
>>
>>19504748
Three of Wands, Nine of Swords, Justice, Ace of Pentacles

She is hiding from you her uncertainty about the future. There is a large amount of anxiety she is suffering from when it comes to thinking about future plans and directions on top of worrying what you will think of them if she decided to let you in on her ideas for it because there is an underlying thought that you would not agree with it or get severely pissed off. She does not want to face justice's ban hammer especially if she was leading you to one idea. So it's a mix of what you would think and what she does not know that makes her worry. She is hesitant to be on the same page as you for long term goals and currently is thinking against it.
>>
>>19504724
What does R see in me?
>>
Can anybody read my past and check if the choices i made a flew months ago were be beneficial?
>>
>>19504724
When will I meet the "important " person who will help my career?
>>
>>19504724
How will he feel when I let him know it was me?
>>
>>19504762
>>19504766
Yeah, let's see...
"How is my current progress looking as I continue to journey further within the abyss?" Hope that is good enough!
>>
>>19504724
Long term outcome of me pursuing my objective?
>>
>>19504781
Interesting, my spread began with AoP when I tried to read on this. Any chance you could take a crack at what these ideas are that she thinks will piss me off? I can quickscry for you if you do.
>>
>>19504806
Three of pentacles, Three of Swords, Wheel of Fortune, Three of Cups

All these threes explain it simply. She knows that you would think three is a crowd. If you're in a relationship with her she might want to let someone else in on the fun or be less serious. She does not want to get rid of you but she does not want to be tied down and have more freedom and flexibility in her life than the restraints of a relationship or at least these thoughts cross her mind from time to time. It's very likely that's the case and that she isn't sure if a huge commitment with you is right for her. One day she thinks that and the next she is back to thinking against it so these ideas she has aren't certain and subject to change.

What happens the first encounter?
>>
>>19504832
...the fuck. That's very unlike her. Anyway,

>What happens the first encounter?
With the aforementioned L or wirh someone else?
>>
>>19504724
Is the situation that has been stressing me out done for good or will it be resolved and rebuilt going forward?
>>
>>19504850
L
>>
So I did some cleaning and folding, stretched my back and took another round of painkillers. I am once again all yours.
>Name
>Gender and description of yourself
>Colour shape combo
>Method (if you're picky like that)
>Query

And a song to kick us off!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43R3jIFE74

Love and Good Vibes<3
>>
>>19504895
Emma
Female, curly brown hair, thin lips, whitep
Blue chain
Tarot
What's in the future with "I" and me?
>>
>>19504832
>>19504874
This one looks wild. I see a woman carrying an enormous bundle of roses with a look of determination that borders on anger or contempt. The man looks at the woman walking towards him with a quiet intensity and a face that appears to be some strange mix of horror and excitement. The woman walks up to him and drops the roses, which land in a wide spread, fairly evenly spread out. The way they fall is a thing of beauty. His mouth slowly opens in confusion, and she continues to stare at him, her eyes slowly beginning to well up.

Strong emotions here. There are some negative emotions interlaced with the push forward and determination for this encounter to occur. Puns aside, it's not all roses, and there appear to be some hurt feelings in the mix. Something big has happened between them, and it is interwoven with whatever their relationship is at this point.

If you're interested in trading regularly or providing each other feedback in the future, feel free to drop me a throwaway.
>>
>>19504895
Zoe
Female, tall, black hair, hazel eyes, round pale face
Orange spiral
Empath
What can I do to stop feeling empty and depressed? How do I get out of this?
>>
>>19504895
>Nick
>Male, tall, black hair and fair skin
>Red triangle
>Any you see fit
Please tell me the outcome of my education oriented ritual
>>
File: 5zgmjum2a7hz.jpg (63KB, 736x810px) Image search: [Google]
5zgmjum2a7hz.jpg
63KB, 736x810px
>>19504895
>Ethan
>male, I have a tattoo of a circumpunct tattooed onto the base of my neck, centered on the top vertebrae. 5'9" dark brown hair, 24, of mostly Lithuanian descent.
>blue edged cube, ya know like the 3D drawing all of us can do (jk, I know some people can't for whatever reason)
>I'm not picky on your method of divination, but I'd like to know after the fact
If you can give me a reading that hits home in anyway, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>19504895
>So I did some cleaning and folding, stretched my back and took another round of painkillers. I am once again all yours.
>>Name
Tyler
>>Gender and description of yourself
Male, mostly a chill guy and will often laugh things off
>>Colour shape combo
Black Circles
>>Query
What's the relationship with me and R? What moves should i make?
>>
>>19504895
Jason
Male, tall and pale with dark hair
Golden Pyramid
Tarot
Will my relationship with Y ever be the same or are things done for good?
>>
>>19504895
Ronald
Male with long curly Jesus hair
Yellow Circle
Empath if you're up for it

Apologise for the love query, but how are my future endeavors with love looking?
>>
>>19504895
Elizabeth
Female
Average height and weight short hair hazel eyes

Anything exciting happening soon for me?
>>
>>19504895
Dina
Female. Kinda tall, olive skin, curly black hair.
Pink square.
Reader's choice.
What should I do to move things forward with V?
>>
>>19504940
Red heart
>>
Is there something dark in me
Male
Taurus
>>
>>19504902
>Tarot Reading;FutureSpecific
The Devil(r)
3 of Pents
Ruled over by 4 of Pents
Counseled by 10 of Cups(r) and 10 of Wands
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0rmAdA5ysmX
>>
>>19504895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8
>>
>>19503174
How screwed am I?
>>
>>19504915
>Empath Reading;Self Specific
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0wrrRJ5IdxG
>>
>>19504724

Heya.

What lesson do I need to learn from recent painful events in my life? ty
>>
>>19504895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY
>>
>>19504895
Camille
Average white girl who has glasses and spots on her face from acne. Brunette.
Pink cup
You pick method
Will I ever be more than friends with H?
>>
>>19504895

Jack
Male, broad shoulders, a bit chubby & unkempt right now desu
Orange Hexagon
Whichever method feels right
What kind of potential do I have with occult / psychic or whatever it's called stuff? Some recent experiences have basically blown my rational mind, in that I've just known things even though I have have no rational basis, and my hunches are super accurate, I'm now really curious.
>>
>>19504995

Forgot song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViWew6y9Kwg
>>
>>19504916
>Tarot Reading;Future Career
King of Cups
The Emperor(r)
Ruled over by Page of Pentacles(r)
Counseled by Temperance and Knight of Wands
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0PerpvJbW1B
>>
>>19504973
You're right, thanks. You didn't screw up, couldn't be closer to the truth. I feel like cancer. There's a reason I've picked this picture of this void sun. I gave a lot to a person who left me empty and bitter, still brings me tears and pain. Good luck with your future lovers.

Your song >>19504988
>>
>>19504917
>Empath Reading;Future General(?)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1K2dKng8B2S
>>
>>19503761
Ehi Empath! I just came back from work. Thank you for the reading and wow, I deserved a vocaroo? I'm super honored. As for the girl, I thought I knew who you were talking about up until you said that she's not someone who's always searching for company or the next relationship, but as far as the other characteristics I think it's a mostly precise description of a girl who I already know and dated in the past. So, we will see in the future and thank you very much again!
>>
>>19504918
The Star(r)
7 of Cups
Ruled over by Temperance
Counseled by Page of Swords and 2 of Pents
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hxl9o8UHay
>>
File: Mt Rainier.jpg (523KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Mt Rainier.jpg
523KB, 1333x2000px
>>19505046
>https://vocaroo.com/i/s1K2dKng8B2S
Yea, I kinda forced your hand didn't I? Paints an interesting picture as to what giving readings on /x/ is like desu. Does one peer through the veil for others or for one's self? That is the question I find myself asking in these situations. Thank you.
>>
File: 1502779988566.gif (308KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502779988566.gif
308KB, 309x360px
>>19505084
>desu
holy shit I didn't mean to type that what the fuck
>>
>>19504920
The Fool(r)
Ace of Wands
Ruled over by The Sun
Counseled by Justice(r) and Page of Pents
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gy3taBGgmZ
>>
I'm defective, simply a broken and defective piece of protein and fat. Glial cells and neurons.
The moments of normalcy get ruined by my depression eating away at me, making me unable to function as a normal person.
I hate myself, but I don't want to disappear, I just want to feel normal.
Pills don't work, I keep taking them, but it never gets better. Sleep feels like the only freedom I have, but it makes me feel things I don't want to feel anymore.
What can I do, what should I do, I am afraid... I just feel like death is the only solution that keeps approaching.
Help me.
>>
Sorry guys, gonna have to leave it there again; thought I had a second wind but I'm suddenly feeling quite queasy. Gonna hit bed early tonight I think. My sincerest apologies
>>
File: XlyTH16.jpg (67KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
XlyTH16.jpg
67KB, 500x352px
>>19505126
thank you for your time
>>
>>19505126
No worries feel better!
>>
Nybody reading? Or have people been scared off by more drama caused by chiron faking shit to talk about people he hates?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1458081100175.jpg (65KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458081100175.jpg
65KB, 900x600px
>>19505317
I'll open up, I suppose.

I can offer a scrying or other mercenary sorcerer services on request. What I want from you is a question, and a drop of your blood on something white. Paper, tile, sand, snow, whatever.

Insofar, no one has reported inaccuracies or side effects.
>>
How do I ask the Tarot a question? Do I just shuffle, ask and then deal one card? Is there a spread I should be using? When shuffling do I have to worry about the cards being upside down?

Pls help I just want a basic process to use so that I can then google the resulting card for answers.
>>
File: IMG_1283.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>19505462
Cut wasn't deep enough but I hope this would suffice.
Hit me with a general or what should I do to improve my occult gains to achieve my goals.
>>
>>19505475
Plenty.

Ruthlessness. There are those who would cling to you and slow you down(or perhaps even yourself holding yourself back) and the only solution is to cast them off.

Hands wrapped around a throat, but there is love, not hate. A knife sliding into a belly, a woman's womb. Destroying what came before, and what could come. Furious acceptance of the need for horrible deeds.

God alive! That was... dark. Not just my warped mind, either. Taking a break here for a second. More intense than I expected. There's more, just... give me a second.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19505488
After that, a place so bright I can't see, but a feeling of holding hands. Guided somewhere in blindness, finding something new without seeing. A path that looks and feels limited, direct, but is only one way across an open field.

Don't be afraid to wander. Even blind, you'll find what you are after; every way you could go will lead you there.

On to more general query...

I feel a lighthearted battle. A modicum of respect. A rival, though that's probably not the word either of you would use. An accord is reached before a victory, and though it doesn't satisfy honor and emotion, it is functional, and that's what matters.

I hope this part is accurate. I got thrown off my game a little by the first one.
>>
>>19505488
Beautiful and gruesome, not what I've expected but explains my state of mind. Perhaps you went too deep in mine?

And all what I wanted to build has no meaning to me. A woman of a dry womb cannot create life, it becomes a hollow place.

I'm trying to make sense of what you mean by horrible deeds as in the literal sense? I hope not but being more aggressive or switch sides?

>>19505510
Right or Left doesn't make any difference now?

Trying to make sense of the rival part, I'm fighting in many fronts. Perhaps means to stop fighting for a greater good instead of looking for justice?

No side effect except for a cold sensation in the hand I made the cut. Sorry for throwing you off and thanks for your read but I could feel a little bit of you too, quite interesting feeling.
>>
>>19504895
Thank you so much for the reading.
>>
File: 20142154.jpg (415KB, 1000x1835px) Image search: [Google]
20142154.jpg
415KB, 1000x1835px
>>19505525
I may have gone too deep, yes. It is my sincere hope I didn't impact you in any way.

You say it has no meaning, but you say you wanted it, too. In gruesome and horrible terms, it is stating a universal truth; lack of attachment brings greater power. Even the slightest attachments can do this.

There's also the matter of the world heading towards violence and chaos. Reality is urging this process along, and riding the flow of reality tends to empower oneself. By accepting the need for violence and knowing who must suffer it, you align yourself with the force of destiny, in a certain sense.

You were holding hands with your right hand, and I did get a general lean to the right. It didn't occur to me as something important, as that happens often(I'm left handed so I get an odd feeling when reading right handed people) but perhaps it means something more to you. Another thing I filtered out on account of my own potential bias; intense hunger during the scene of gore. You may have figured this out by now, but I sort of enjoy human blood more than I should. I assumed that was just me.

If you are fighting on many fronts, think of the war itself as your rival, or any one of them as being your rival. The way to proceed is not by victory, but by accord of sorts --A state of affairs where neither can harm, nor is it in their best interest to harm, each other. Perhaps you were never meant to fight to begin with, but rather to pass by each other in the night, disconnected and unattached to each other?

I'm not perturbed by the sight of blood, just the... conflicting emotions. Also I apologize if you felt my presence. I know my appearance is bizarre.
>>
>>19505555
Are you still reading?
>>
>>19505557
Yes, I'm still open.
>>
trading. I do tarot
>>
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted at my discretion.

Rules:
>Advice only, no future requests
>No vague/unintelligible requests
>No binary answer requests
>No blogpost requests

Requirements:
>wu xing element
>primary color
>playing card suit
>question
>>
>>19505567
wood
red
club
how can i make it so you fuck me in the ass?
>>
File: IMG_20170828_110208302.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_110208302.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>19505562
Can you scry my next partner? Anything you can tell me is welcome :)
I'm male

Thanks
>>
>>19505555
I'm actually amazed, you had a good impact on me.

What fruit can a dead tree offer? Better use the dry branches and trunk to make a fire. Attachments has become a source of pain and distraction only.

I understand that inflicting violence is horrible, but nothing is gained if you're a passive lamb. Or your fate is to be slaughtered.

At this point I don't know which destiny I'm aligned too, lost direction.

I was told I keep something dark inside and occult wise would be a good necromancer, albeit never felt attracted to blood or gore myself. It's not safe to say what actually drives me but maybe that's why I could feel connect to you.

The hunger kept me fighting and woke in me these feelings of keeping the war going. No harm intended at first.

And my apologies for the conflicted emotions. This is something nobody ever poked into and doesn't disturb me at all no worries.
>>
>>19503671
Thanks for the Reading
I asked for a scrys of her too many times,maybe thats what the bowls of water means. I think the heart going away kinda reminds a situation with her... Well, thanks anyway man.
I take as positive
>>
Anyone around to trade?
>>
>>19505623

Query my man?
>>
>>19505626
I'm wondering if the person I'm still in love with still thinks of me, and if so what they think. Yours? I'm female, other person is male
>>
Air Query
Male
Sapphire
Square
Is my life headed in the right direction, and do I have a good chance at living my dreams soon?
>>
File: 45974532_m.jpg (200KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
45974532_m.jpg
200KB, 423x600px
>>19505599
My apologies, then. I have been made aware that I can do horrible things to occultists if I am not careful, so I hope I haven't caused you any injury or inconvenience.

Attachments do not burn easily, as useless as they may be. It takes a great deal of suffering to remove that part of yourself, no matter what a cancer it has become.

I am no necromancer, and I don't hide any dark secrets. If anyone asked, I would be quite open with what I am, but I don't feel it's necessary to discuss without being prompted. That said, it may well have given us a connection deeper than we should have gone.

You are not lost. Any road you choose to walk is the right one, save the one of standing still. This war just slows you down, and you must let it go eventually, like all of them.

Considering something may have gone awry, please report back any side effects.

>>19505594
Starting.
>>
>>19505631
c-can you read for me too? if yes,I just want to know how my next gf is like.
thanks anyways
>>
>>19505628

Starting

Just give me a career general for the next three weeks. I am male
>>
>>19505636
Okay will do
>>
>>19505629

Coins:
Heads = yes/Tails = no

Results:
Life right direction - 2x Tails, 1 Heads
Dreams soon - 3x Tails

You know what you're doing is wrong, so you need to get off your ass and start seriously changing it soon instead of asking people to validate your shitcockery or you'll be buried in a mound of shit forever.
>>
>>19505636
>three of wands, king of wands reversed, two of swords
>empress, ten of wands, wheel of fortune
>page of swords, ace of pentacles, ten of cups

Okay anon. So the next two weeks aren't going to be great. This coming week is going to be a bit stressful on the career front. It seems some positive efforts you've been making on the career front won't pan out this coming week. You'll sort of have to return to the drawing board on that front and re-evaluate what went wrong and try to approach the problem again later. The second week isn't awful, but more or less just tedious. Expect to finish that week feeling completely drained. There are a lot of demands being made and you will feel like you will have trouble meeting them all--in other words, your responsibilities really feel like they're weighing on you in that second week. You finish off that week just hoping next week improves, and it does!
In the third week it seems like your hard work from the previous week pays off and you receive some good news! A new development on the career front leaves you feeling satisfied and looking forward to long-term possibilities. Be sure to be attentive to what your new demands may be and to keep the positive momentum going.
The next three weeks won't be awful, but you'll definitely be wishing things would go smoother.
>>
Air query here:
What are the things I need to work on myself for S/O to notice me.
>>
>>19505631
Like I said, you have nothing to apologise for and you didn't do anything horrible. My hand is no longer cold if that's what you're concerned about.

Without trying to sound odd (nohomo) I felt drawn to your energy, something alluring and enjoyable on my end. Apologies for the mental disturbance.

I only think I this isn't the place to discuss, at least not for me but I feel that enticing.

You have a point, this war is just slowing me down and not letting me find my path.
>>
>>19505666
>666
Pray to Satan for more devil trips and you should be solid
>>
>>19505669
Roll
>>
>>19505025
Here's the feedback you requested, just in case you do find this post:

It makes sense, because the spirits I would be working with seem to be new, not ones I have known for a long time, but they seem in tune with the goal so I need their help direly, lastly the suggested approach to increasingly doing rituals towards the same end seems interesting because I would normally do one single ritual intended for a greater goal, however by getting to know these spirits better it seems to be the outcome will be much more interesting.
>>
>>19505628

>Does he thinks of her?

Devil/Queen of Wands

You are hard to forget anonette. I will say he thinks of you quite often.

>Personality: Star (R), Hierophant (R)
>Actions: Wheel of Fortune (R), Hierophant (again)
>Clarification: Four of Cups (R), Five of Wands

He thinks you are a bit too much of a lot of things, stubborn and set in your ways mostly. He loves you or at least is extremely attracted however but he might think that your actions have been a bit too decisive and slow down any potential relationship with you two. He is kinda bothered by the development of things, like you were never pleased with whatever he tried.

The good news is that he likes you, the bad news is that he does not think very fondly of your experiences together or not the recent ones.
>>
>>19505683
Hah, pretty accurate. Want to trade again?
>>
File: 15283932.jpg (2MB, 1150x1440px) Image search: [Google]
15283932.jpg
2MB, 1150x1440px
>>19505594
Reddish hair. Strawberry blonde or brown hair. Shorter than you, about up to your shoulder. It will hurt to work with her, and even feel like betrayal at times, and it is your choice to allow it to deepen your bond or sabotage it.

My suggestion; Don't become pathetic and a doormat. Express yourself and let her know you are in pain, but don't beg for relief. Durability and presence are required.

These sorts of queries are so shallow compared to occult ones.

>>19505634
I don't see why not, if you have blood to give.

>>19505668
No, your hand is fine. As long as you aren't dead, have control of your faculties, and can still perform sorcery, the worst is averted.

For the record, not necessarily homo, but I recommend you remove yourself from that feeling all the same. Pleasant as it may be, it is only a side effect, an unintentional manipulation, and one I work hard to avert. I'd rather not start a cult again.

Two warriors passing on the street don't need to fight. Just pass by each other in the night with a nod and a wave. Striking back just because you were struck isn't honor or revenge, it's chaos and confusion.

Best of luck.
>>
>>19505686

Sure, whats bugging ya?

Mine is a good old love one. How am i going to be at the end of the year on that department? or better said how bad is it going to be lel.

>tfw no gf
>tfw no one in mind
>>
>>19505701
Sure. Lol
Mine is if that same person I asked about and I will reconnect by the end of the year, and what I can do to help the process along...or should I let them come to me on their own.
>>
>>19505700
Did you see how we are going to meet? Thank you so much ^^ Next one will be on me :)
>>
Trading
I can't do anything to help her anymore?
I feel like everything I say doesn't reach her.
>>
>>19505700
C-can you do a reading for me? If you want to of course. Just like the other two above, I'd like you to scry how my next gf looks like, since I think I've already met her.
>>
File: 45645.gif (886KB, 220x150px) Image search: [Google]
45645.gif
886KB, 220x150px
>>19505700
>I don't see why not, if you have blood to give.
sure,A+ its good for you?
>>
>>19505700
Can I also get a reading what my future bf will be like? I'm not sure if I should meet someone I have in mind
>>
>>19505709
I had a few suggestions for how, but nothing concrete. It's likely that it will be someone you already know, or will know for some time before any feelings develop, judging by the structure, but that is not a certainty.

>>19505715
>>19505724
>>19505725
May I direct you to >>19505462 , where I explain what it is I need from you.
>>
>>19505702

Will they reconnect?

>Seven of Pentacles (R), Nine of Wands (R)

Development

>Four of Swords, Six of Swords, Knight of Pentacles (R)

Advice

>Page of Swords, King of Swords, Ten of Pentacles

Well as of now things are not exactly looking nice. Is he even aware that you do like him? There is wrong feedback and poorly placed expectations at play, probably due the development of how things have been. the big picture is not clear for you two.

He is likely considering to move on from you, he will eventually but not entirely since later on at the year, knight of pentacles reversed shows him questioning his previous decision.

You will need to be more communicative to him, and very fair/logical. Dont let things settle one way or gain permanence. This seems like a situation better solve with a clear mind and prevalent display of ''fairness'', do not go for the sentiments but more about why things could work or at least try to establish a safe ground, where you two can kinda measure each others relationship potential, needs and wants. Dont hold out.
>>
>>19505701
>two of pentacles, three of swords, page of swords, king of wands, queen of pentacles

It's not going to be the best year for love either anon, sorry to say. It seems that your responsibilities are more company than any particular woman in your life and this actually gets you pretty depressed. Not to be the bearer of bad news, but it honestly seems like you have a mini breakdown for a bit there. However, not long after that you do start communicating with a female more often and while it's not particularly romantic communication, it's companionship and it gets your gears moving and pulls you out of that sadness. I can't say exactly the outcome of this encounter, but it's definitely friendly and nurturing and she's very empathetic towards you. There is a chance to make something out of it but she definitely goes into it looking at your connection as a nice friendship.
I pulled one card for advice and got nine of pentacles. Not great for love, but that card definitely illustrates someone very comfortable with themselves. They may want love (or maybe already have someone they are interested in) but they're not desperately chasing after it. The person in this imagery is viewing the fruits of all of their labor and enjoying what is currently around them. Perhaps his is advice for your soon-to-be interest, that you should simply enjoy your connection for what it is so that it can develop properly, and not to rush.
>>
>>19505731
Thanks. So I should try to be in contact with him then? We had a fight. Currently not on speaking terms.
>>
>>19505729
Probably someone I already know, but your reading makes me believe It won't happen anytime soon *sigh*

Are you still reading or do you only accept one query?
>>
>>19505525
>>19505599
I couldn't help but receive a vision as I read your exchange. It may or may not be relevant to you. Would you like me to share it? I ask only for feedback if I do.
>>
>>19505740

Sorry forgot about that question.

>Look for him: Tower/Eight of Cups (R)
>Let him come around: Five of Swords (R)/King of Wands

Let him come around but show him that you are aveilable. If you reach you might get a bad time, expectations breaking down. If you let him come the struggle will slowly fade away and he will believe he is the one calling the shots eventually, which he might enjoy.

>>19505736

Expected ;)

Its fine honestly, at this point i believe that if a relationship does not comes natural it is not worth it.
>>
>>19505750
Will do. Thanks!
>>
File: 35509825_p8.jpg (430KB, 652x922px) Image search: [Google]
35509825_p8.jpg
430KB, 652x922px
>>19505744
Yes, it's possible it could take a while. If it were up to chance alone, I could offer a few manipulations to tilt things in your favor, but I suspect you have healing to do first.

If you have another query, I have time until someone else takes up the offer.
>>
>>19505666
Bumping
>>
File: ouch8q0osY1tcqhjho1_r2_500.png (233KB, 405x750px) Image search: [Google]
ouch8q0osY1tcqhjho1_r2_500.png
233KB, 405x750px
Tarot readings, get your tarot readings 'ere!

I'll be doing readings for the next two hours.

Give me:
>name/initial/nickname
>picture of anything
>ur question (no generals or occult based questions, sorry :c)

Try to avoid questions that can be answered with yes/no and things related to time (when will X happen?). Tarot isn't really built to answer such questions.
>>
>>19505753
Do I need to make a need cut or can I bleed from the previous one?!

>Need to heal only to get hurt again
>>
File: IMG_2780.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
M
What will come of this dissolution between us? I know you said no yes or no, but I'd really like to know if I will be at odds with him forever or if we will be close again.
>>
File: 1493109466202.jpg (418KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493109466202.jpg
418KB, 1920x1200px
>>19505763
Dinner
How I will meet my next gf?
>>
>>19505666

>King of Swords/Four of Cups
>Page of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune

Try not to be so boring anon kun. She likes you being assertive so, well, assert your presence... in a mature way mind you. She seems kinda like the ''go getter'' type and can probably identify herself with that.

>Five of Cups (R), High Priestess

Do not idolize her, that will be a big mistake. Instead man up, and try to see things for what they truly are, be fair. If she ultimately turns you down, do not beg and take the shot even if you like her, she think of you better for that.
>>
>>19505777
>>19505763
Oops!
>>
File: IMG_2140.png (11KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2140.png
11KB, 384x383px
>>19505763
AH
My question is what must I work on within myself to be the best person I can be, to attract JG
>>
File: 1503378093999.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503378093999.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>19505763
R
Any info about next gf/relationship is fine.
>>
>>19505770
No need to bleed again. If you have another query, just ask. My time is yours until another one comes along.
>>
>>19505763
P

Why he doesn't say hi or anything. He just looks away. I thought he liked me, haha.
>>
>>19505770
>>19505790
And to clarify, by healing, I meant emotional. That's normally the holdup on relationships; Being weighed down by old baggage.
>>
>>19505784
Are you available for more queries?
>>
File: IMG_0724.jpg (64KB, 1280x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
64KB, 1280x818px
>>19505798
>>19505763
>>
>>19505790
Thank you :)

What exactly do I need to heal and how can I heal it quickly?
>>
>>19505784
Thankyou.. for example if she says friends then friends it is? So she will respect me more if I bow down and accept the situation for what it is.
>>
>>19505802

Sure, no yes/no questions though i am bad at those (i dont think anything is definitive). Knowing your gender helps
>>
File: d4bed9e6027f121fc99907.jpg (122KB, 900x574px) Image search: [Google]
d4bed9e6027f121fc99907.jpg
122KB, 900x574px
>>19505763
Soka
Should I go for it and will I get my desired result if I do it? I know it sounds yes/noish but I don't really know how to ask in another way
>>
File: IMG_20170828_124748696.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_124748696.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>19505807
New one.
>>
>>19505817
This is my question >>19505819
And I'm female. Thank you ;u;
>>
>>19505812

She will like youto be fair. You should definetly go for her if you feel like doing so, i mean you know the situation better than i do. The cards are reminding you that ''shit is what it is'' in short do not put her in a pedestal and react accordingly to the situation not what you dream of it. If she says she is not interested and you two know each other for some time, is better to leave it at that anyways, in my opinion.

Be the King of Swords and do not let her be your High Priestess.
>>
File: YgiNvze.jpg (163KB, 494x524px) Image search: [Google]
YgiNvze.jpg
163KB, 494x524px
>>19505777
>>19505785
For your first question:
>Two of Swords reversed
>The Tower
>Four of Swords

Obviously, the tower should tell you enough. This will ultimately end in a massive, messy fall through with emotions running high and poisoning the relationship.

For your second question, you're going to bitter to each other for what seems like a long period of time.

>>19505780
>Knight of Wands
>Three of Cups reversed
>Two of Wands

Now this is an interesting spread. I believe the cards are trying to say that you'll meet your next ladyfriend from a either a one night stand or some kind of relationship that falls through.
>>
>>19505829
Thankyou. Your wisedom and input has given me much clarity to the situation.
>>
>>19505832
>one night stand or some kind of relationship that falls through.
Very pertinent, I think I know who it is then
thank you
>>
File: 1410326284343.jpg (1MB, 8037x2036px) Image search: [Google]
1410326284343.jpg
1MB, 8037x2036px
>>19505763
SV
Am I on the right path to being with HM?
>>
>>19505832
Yikes. Lol oh well :/
>>
>>19505700
Apologies, something came up and I had to leave for a while.

Yes I'm physically fine.
I'll ground myself soon but I was in a martian mood before querying you that could have influenced too. I'm just enjoying the ride for now.

I'm quite susceptible to it, I let myself open to you with no boundaries but ain't joining any cult. A solitary path awaits. Thank you for the reading and good talk.

See you next time
*nods and waves*
>>
>>19505747
Sure if you're still around, be my guest.
I was absent because something came up but I'm here now.
>>
File: nvbc.jpg (44KB, 475x250px) Image search: [Google]
nvbc.jpg
44KB, 475x250px
>>19505763
Joseph
What can i expect in terms of love until the end of the year?
>>
>>19505819

>Queen of Pentacles (R), Six of Swords

You are not going to get the desired results if you do right now, seems like you are missing some preparation and if you go will only get you further from your goal, mentally speaking you might even get distanced from the whole issue.

>Three of Cups (R), Sun

Try to gain more enthusiasm on this project femanon, it can pan out very well. Specially if this is regarding other people but you kinda need to be clear on the project, whatever that might be you can not half ass it.

Your picture gives me the idea that this is to put down a fire, troubles with someone? You are better trying to be contagious if that is the case, make other people want what you want.
>>
File: 22031311.jpg (740KB, 1009x1196px) Image search: [Google]
22031311.jpg
740KB, 1009x1196px
>>19505807
>>19505823
For one, that you feel the need to heal it fast is a problem. Being alone causes you pain, so it is natural to want it to be over quickly, but reality does not share this sentiment.

Pain from loneliness creates aversion to loneliness, and that creates clinginess, the great destroyer of chances. You have to face that pain and never become afraid of it, to be happy in your own company. It will show, and fate will permit you to pass.

But all that is barely divination, more mindreading. I'll see if I can find what dark crucible you will need to face. That's effectively an occult query.

White, bright, and bleak. The paths are open, but you feel slow and weak. Shaking with fear, even when there is nothing there to be afraid of. A tonic of invigoration. Not alcohol--it rather grants clarity and sensibility--will banish fear. The slowness must be solved by a sort of leap of faith; lurching forward and going wild until your arms and legs can carry you.

My interpretation: You need fresh perspective. A journey of introspection, that kind of thing. Though the imagery of the tonic suggests some kind of mind altering drug would do it, I suggest against that. Meditation, introspection, and perspective will do better, if slower.
>>
>>19505904
Is it okay if I ask some more?

I'm not really sure how to get into this, because it is with a person. Do I need the help of others or can I do it by myself, and is it possible for it to be soon? Should I give up? Sorry for so many questions, not all need to be answered ha
>>
File: osgz4rQSwR1t43e29o1_540.jpg (152KB, 540x680px) Image search: [Google]
osgz4rQSwR1t43e29o1_540.jpg
152KB, 540x680px
>>19505786
>The Hierophant
>Four of Pentacles
>The Sun

The hierophant symbolizes what can be essentially called "The Man" aka confirmity, codes of behavior, etc. However, it can also signify education and religion as well. I would say that you probably need to just clean yourself a bit, become a bit more less open, and most importantly don't be a downer.

>>19505789
Your next gf might be a manipulator. Stand your ground when it comes to your budget and values.

>>19505798
>>19505805
>Knight of Wands reversed
>Temperance
>Nine of Swords reversed
He's not sure if he actually likes you so he's trying to take it slow while he thinks it out

>>19505873
no prob hope everything turns out well

>>19505883
Some relationship aren't are positive unfortunately :c
>>
Trading
Why won't he talk to me?
>>
>>19505906
Thank you.

>Pain from loneliness creates aversion to loneliness, and that creates clinginess, the great destroyer of chances.
Pain from loneliness is indeed hurting me. I do try to face the pain and not be afraid of it, but it hits me from every possible angle.

>White, bright, and bleak. The paths are open, but you feel slow and weak. Shaking with fear, even when there is nothing there to be afraid of. A tonic of invigoration. Not alcohol--it rather grants clarity and sensibility--will banish fear. The slowness must be solved by a sort of leap of faith; lurching forward and going wild until your arms and legs can carry you.
It's more about being weak than afraid. I just feel like I no longer have what it takes, you know?
Lurch forward to where? I currently see nowhere to go... I feel like a blind man.

Thank you for your time, anon.
>>
File: ou3ebuYaWB1ssxmhoo1_500.jpg (118KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ou3ebuYaWB1ssxmhoo1_500.jpg
118KB, 480x640px
>>19505878
Yes but it might take a while.

>>19505898
Next month is when it starts habbening. it'll be a bit rough for the two month afterwards but you'll be good when december hits around.
>>
>>19505939
Second one, that is really good to hear if its not asking too much can you tell me anything about her? Also thank you!
>>
>>19505915

I meant be contagious to him lol. Like if you two are/were friends you are better making an inside joke or simply being joyful, make him smile, ect.

>Ten of Swords (R), Queen of Wands (R)

Nah its better to you alone it seems, but again try to be friendly, if this is love seductive will be your best bet. Totally not because guys think with their dicks though :^)
>>
>>19505946
She really wants to go out and see the world and get stuff done but due to the world being what it is, it has impeded her. She may be bitter about this and has trouble recognizing the good things around her right now than what it outside of her realm.
>>
File: Hitlrmickey.jpg (64KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Hitlrmickey.jpg
64KB, 500x647px
>>19505958
The image was picked at random because other content is just... Idiotic, like this picture I am going to post haha. It has no real symbolism.

And I do not know this person but I wish to meet him, I'm really not sure if I should have high hopes or not but your advice makes a lot of sense, I did have an idea how to meet him but I'm not sure if I can play it out. Currently, I actually am unprepared for the idea.
>>
>>19505971
Now im really curious about her but i can wait a month, thanks for all the help
>>
>>19505958
forgot to write a "thank you" in my last post, so here is one .__.
You've helped me out a lot!
>>
Still trading.
My query:
>>19505921
>>
>>19505897
I focused on you and saw a man wielding a sword too large for him. He stood in a dark place, surrounded by thick fog. He held his sword and looked around frantically at all directions. When he looked in one direction, a sword pierced through the fog from behind him and into him. There is something about the hidden attackers that reminds me of goblins, small and weak but dependent on their numbers. This repeated several times, the man growing more frantic each time. Eventually, he starts swinging wildly around him. The attacks increase in frequency, eventually he makes contact with a sword piercing from the fog. Noting the contact, he focuses on that direction and keeps swinging. As he does, several swords pierce from behind him, and he starts swinging in that direction.

One of his swings accidentally hits someone off to the side, an artist who was so focused on his creation that he didn't even notice the fight behind him. The accidental blow catches his attention, and he stands up and faces the accidental attacker. The artist lifts his hand, palm towards the swordsman, and the swordsman is blown back. The artist then returns to working on his art. The swordsman, interpreting the artist as an attacker, swings at him purposefully.

The artist, annoyed at having been disturbed again, stands and blows back the swordsman once more. This time, the artist walks towards the swordsman, now knocked on the floor, holding a large warhammer. He holds it in his right hand, and his left hand holds a flame, which he then shoots in the direction of the swordsman. He puts down his hammer and begins to manifest large flames around him, which incinerate the spaces around him.
>>
>>19505987
This is where you are right now, an enemy accidentally acquired prepared to incinerate you. I looked further and saw that the flames will grow larger, and the artist fires a wave of fire at the swordsman, only ashes remaining where he once stood. The artist then goes back to his art.

I wondered if there was a better way. I saw the swordsman face the artist and grab his attention, then plant his sword in the ground in a show of peace. He offers the artist a new paintbrush. The artist is skeptical of the brush, wondering if it's a Trojan Paintbrush. Upon inspection, he see that the brush paints beautifully, and he is pleased. He walks over to the swordsman and shakes his hand. He then looks around him, points is arm upwards, and the fog is suddenly cleared, revealing the goblins that hid there, now with a look of horror as they see death coming towards them.

You have acquired an enemy by accident who actually has no grudge with you. It would be better if you were allies.
>>
File: z4dzklF.jpg (272KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
z4dzklF.jpg
272KB, 450x600px
>>19505938
Those words; 'from every possible angle' tell an odd story. Are you trying to face it, or hide from it? Facing something coming from every angle is very easy, anon. Even blind, you always know where to look. This is your task. Face pain, let it wash through and over you, and work independent of it.

Likewise, and echoing what I said earlier, you are in an open field. Any path will do. Throw yourself into anything that benefits from your interest. Go crazy, if you have to. You won't go too far.
>>
File: 1503264837874.gif (749KB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503264837874.gif
749KB, 245x263px
>>19505996
I'm not facing it nor hiding from it... I just sit there getting hit.

I will try...
>>
>>19506011
Pain is just a feeling, anon.
>>
>>19505976
>>19505982

>pictureisunrelated.com

True to its name lel. Was not expecting that.

>"thank you"

No problem. Good luck anonette.
>>
>>19505921

I Ching:

Hexagram 57; Changing lines 1 & 2.

Because you won't fuck off and let a person breathe. Chill on the clingy stalker shit and just be real. Stop trying to control the situation and let them have the control, life's not all about *you* pumpkin.
>>
trading
>>
>>19505987
>>19505991
>I looked further and saw that the flames will grow larger, and the artist fires a wave of fire at the swordsman, only ashes remaining where he once stood.

"What a lovely way to burn."

Your interpretation of the situation is accurate. Been attacked by different fronts as I mentioned, left me constantly on guard and seeing everything that comes near as a threat.

I'm surprised the swordsman didn't succumb over all those goblins attacks. And as far as the artist is concerned, I know I don't stand a chance. I'm a mere casualty and wouldn't offer resistance if left alone yet it's past the point of peace, I'd rather die as a lone wolf.

I appreciate your reading, quite entertaining and revealing, thank you. You have a gift.
>>
>>19506090
>I'm surprised the swordsman didn't succumb over all those goblins attacks.
Why should the goblins risk being struck by moving in for the kill, when they can merely get someone else to kill the swordsman?

>it's past the point of peace, I'd rather die as a lone wolf
How unfortunate. The artist merely wanted to work on his art in peace. The whole thing stenches of absurdity. This is how goblins win.

One thing I found noteworthy was that the goblins didn't attack once when the artist was in the area. If he burns the swordsman to a crisp, they walk away unscathed, their presence never having been made known to the artist. If the swordsman offers peace to the artist, the goblins perish, and both men walk away empowered.

Something to consider. Good luck either way.
>>
File: 32844521.jpg (633KB, 1408x1920px) Image search: [Google]
32844521.jpg
633KB, 1408x1920px
>>19506090
>>19506169
Thus do two men kill each other for no reason.

You know, for all I try to not be a bringer of destruction and chaos, it really seems hard to avoid. Don't do blood magic rituals with strangers, kids.
>>
Trading
What does R (male) feel for me (female)
>>
File: 20150710_091000.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150710_091000.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>19505763
M.D, Male, 29

I suffer from clinical depression for most of my life, it has made me unable to find joy or comfort in most things.
It will subside one moment, then flare up the next without warning.
Desolation, emptiness, despair, and apathy are all emotions that I get when I go through it.
The sensation of feeling absolutely, utterly, completely empty inside and being painfully aware of that void.
Pills help, but they don't completely remove it, I feel like every moment just drains me of my will to live.
I want to die, but I am afraid of it at the same time.
Please... I don't understand why it has gotten worse lately, but I need to find a solution before it is too late.
Anything you can give me may help.

The pic I used is my cat.
>>
>>19506414
What a nice meowstache
>>
>>19506433
>>
>>19506031
Yeah, but that's all I've been feeling for years now.
>>
>>19506531
Is there a time they're ever not?
>>
>>19506568
pendulum says no
>>
Trading
>>
>>19506721
Query?
>>
>>19506728
Will he trust me that what is happening involves him, or will he think it's someone else's responsibility?
Yours?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19506757
Still here?
>>
>>19506811
Yes!
>>
>>19506824
Want to take a crack at >>19506737
I don't think the other anon is coming back
>>
>>19506737
>Will he trust me that what is happening involves him
QoP rev/The Hermit, Judgment rev/QoW, KingS rev/AoP
3 for no

>will he think it's someone else's responsibility?
8oC/The Star, AoS rev/9oW rev, 4oP/Temperance rev
Inconclusive, leaning slightly to yes. It is more likely that this either isn't an issue you're asking the wrong question.

Shuffling again, reason for his lack of trust:
9 of Pentacles, Ace of Wands, 7 of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles
He sees the possibility for someone else's advantage if he capitulates/trusts. This is what makes him suspicious. It doesn't necessarily say he feels he'll get the short end of the stick, merely that it seems “too convenient.”

Let me know if that makes sense, it took me forever to get something usable out of this.
>>
>>19506849
Nah, that makes sense. So basically I had been dating this guy online for about 5 months before we met, and in the heat of the moment we did something stupid and didn't use a condom. I'm 99% sure I'm pregnant. I've bought a home pregancy test but was told to wait a few more weeks to test to insure I won't get a false negative. In the meantime I've been wanting to tell him but I'm scared because I was SUPPOSED to have my period the week he visited, but I ended up having it BEFORE. However I never communicated that to him, so for all he knows I got knocked up the week before he came and I missed my period while he was with me for that reason. However I haven't slept with anyone else for over an entire year so yeah.... :/
Idk are you a guy? Should I tell him I think I'm pregnant and I've bought the test, yada yada, or would you rather not know? Like I said I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant but I just need the test to confirm. I'm just worried about his reaction and him possibly treating me different because of how...convenient the situation may seem. I really haven't slept with anyone besides him and I feel awful because I want his trust and support. He would help me if I wanted to end the pregnancy, but I feel like if we had the baby he would be able to see that it's his, but terminating it he would always have his doubts and the trust may not be broken, but it's cracked so early in our relationship. I don't know what to do anon. :( If you're a guy please share your opinion.
>>
>>19506883
And to clarify, it has been 35 days since I've seen him and my period is 7 days late because I'm on a 28 day cycle. I'm not always clockwork but I'm pretty damn close.
>>
>>19506892
Rather 35 days since unprotected sex. Sorry for typing so muc I'm just nervous. I would really appreciate your opinion. Also leave your query for me. I do tarot, any type of query is fine
>>
>>19506883
I got the vibe from your query that it was an oopsiebaby situation with him questioning paternity, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. I am a guy, but I'm not qualified to offer you my opinion on the matter, as I'm voluntarily abstinent, so I've never put myself in the situation your guy has.

>>19506904
>leave your query for me
A male friend and I are debating causality within a specific context with larger implications beyond the debate. Is he right, am I right, or are we both wrong?
>>
>>19506828
Starting yours
>>
>>19506936
Ok starting! Thanks for your input anyways hah
>>
>>19506828
I see anon already answered your question?
Do you still want me to answer it or do you have another question ?
>>
File: 1503776513875.gif (565KB, 540x510px) Image search: [Google]
1503776513875.gif
565KB, 540x510px
I'm bored out of my mind.
Give me queries.
I need:
>query
>image
>>
>>19506169
>>19506203
Very unfortunate chain of events.
The swordsman drops his sword for he has nothing to fight for.

Thank you for the advice.
>>
File: happyfosker.jpg (421KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
happyfosker.jpg
421KB, 1366x768px
>>19506974

Are things going to go along the arc that I anticipate?
>>
File: 1333052593702.jpg (297KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1333052593702.jpg
297KB, 3456x2304px
>>19506974
love reading for the rest of the year
>>
>>19506936
You're right:
>knight of wands, king of wands, ace of wands
He's right:
>chariot, three of pentacles, three of swords
You're both wrong:
Don't think I need to go any further here

You're pretty fired up and it's not that you're wrong but the way you're presenting your info is causing him to react and fight back.
He's not right, but his information and reasoning isn't really complete. But basically you're right, he's wrong, but if you respect him you need to find a more kind way to tell him or convince him.
>>
>>19506959
Leave your query and I'll get to it in 15!
>>
>>19506994
If you'd like to trade again and truly can read anything, I'd be happy to give you something more challenging.

I mean, you did want to know whether or not to tell him, right?
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (83KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
83KB, 736x736px
>>19506974
Thinking of leaving my old group to start my own group for Traditional gaming. Im thinking of playing games like Chronicles of darkness, Black Crusade, or Call of Cthulu.

I wanted to know how will my efforts to run any of these games would work
>>
File: 1492006525898.jpg (79KB, 467x688px) Image search: [Google]
1492006525898.jpg
79KB, 467x688px
>>19506974
Will i ever hear from L again?
>>
>>19506987
>Are things going to go along the arc that I anticipate?
>Queen of swords, two of cups, x of wands rev
Yeah things are going to go how you expect them. Just be a bit wary of becoming too lazy about things.
>>
File: 1482995432606.jpg (447KB, 1600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482995432606.jpg
447KB, 1600x720px
>>19506974
What will bring me some clarity to mend myself?
>>
>>19507001
What does RC think of me?
Yours?
>>
>>19506974
Is my next gf in my college class? If can't read that then love general for the rest of the year
>>
>>19507020

Awesome. Thank you very much!
>>
File: IMG_1284.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1284.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>19506974
Will G look for me?
>>
>>19506974
>>19507016

Ehh I guess I should reword my query to be honest I just wanted to know how will it go if I form my own group to play.
>>
File: 1503954620282.png (76KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
1503954620282.png
76KB, 203x203px
>>19507033
here
>>
>>19506990
>love reading for the rest of the year
The fool rev, the hermit, 7 of wands
You've been very lonely lately haven't you. It's kind of making you Reckless and careless in choosing partners.
There may be a possibility of you getting with somebody who may hurt you. Simply because you're trying so desperately to fill that void that you'll take anyone.
>>
>>19507092
fuuug, that's spotted on, how do i avoid this?
>>
File: tumblr_mh9dxxK7ma1rje8pvo1_1280.jpg (237KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh9dxxK7ma1rje8pvo1_1280.jpg
237KB, 1024x768px
>>19506974
Will I have luck in love this year?
>>
>>19507063
I love these DnD questions.
>how will it go if I form my own group to play.
>King of swords rev, knight of cups rev, vi of cups rev
You're going to be a bit too commanding this new group, which will then lead you to be very moody and angry at them. It's pretty likely that this group will fail and it will leave you reminiscing of the past in a Sad way.
>>
>>19507017
>Will i ever hear from L again?
Temperance, 4 of cups, Hanged Man
No. Very very busy working on themselves at the moment maybe when they're feeling more at peace with themselves they will
>>
>>19507029
Have a free read because you had to wait so long
>page of swords, knight of swords, queen of pentacles, six of pentacles, five of pentacles

So it seems that RC likes you in many respects, but his mind isn't on anything particularly romantic. He considers your relationship nurturing and reliable even in times where other things are lacking, but making a call on a romantic connection between you two isn't his focus. I recommend taking things slow with him and trying to build.

>>19507008
Yeah. I would like to know if I should say something to him or if it would just be a shit show. What's your query?
>>
File: lmao.png (26KB, 200x438px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
26KB, 200x438px
>>19506974
I will move soon, what should I be aware of to make it work?
>>
File: dark Elf sorcereress.jpg (160KB, 940x1327px) Image search: [Google]
dark Elf sorcereress.jpg
160KB, 940x1327px
>>19506974
>>19507118

...Alright well I guess if I can another question if you don't mind.
Im going to make the group regardless because I want to do it period, but I will take what you say into consideration.

Since you did a three card spread do you think I could get just ONE card for these three games so to see which would be most successful/fun

Black Crusade
Call of Cthulhu
Chronicles of Darkness
>>
>>19507023
>What will bring me some clarity to mend myself?
X of swords, page of wands rev, viii of swords
Wow they really f***** you up didn't they. And its really left you at a loss and you have no idea what to do. I get the feeling that you have to accept that this pain has happened. And make a conscious effort to begin a new era in your life instead of wallowing in self-hatred and pity.
Also don't be afraid to ask for help from others.
You are not alone.
>>
File: IMG_0719.jpg (18KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.jpg
18KB, 640x470px
>>19506974
Why this boy doesn't talk to me? Should I talk to him?
>>
File: 1488572003310.gif (266KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1488572003310.gif
266KB, 450x253px
Afternoon /div/

Doing some readings, will do three [3]. If interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no question
>No death or occult related question

As always, keep in mind this is practice. Good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19507033
>Is my next gf in my college class?
Kek this is adorable. It gave me a good chuckle. I hope so Anon we all need love in our lifes.
>page of cups, two of cups, Ace of swords
Kek she won't be in one of your classes instead she's going to be in elective or a club that you were going to be part of.
>>
>>19507190
Female querent and male subject
What does S (last name) think of me? Particularly curious if he misses my companionship. I'm worried he hates me
>>
>>19507190
F
What can you see about W and me?
>>
>>19507190
Female
Love general for fall
>>
>>19507190
Female
What can I do to get back with my ex?
>>
>>19507043
Ayyu ur welcome.
>>19507053
>Will G look for me?
>Empress
YES
>>
File: Obi-Wan-vs-Maul-SWR-Twin-Suns-1.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan-vs-Maul-SWR-Twin-Suns-1.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>19506974
Love reading
>>
>>19507106
Boi better start loving yourself!
>>
>>19507155
Tell Him:
Judgment rev, 5 of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles, King of Swords, 5 of Swords
Don't Tell:
3 of Wands, 4 of Pentacles, The Hermit, 4 of Cups, Princess of Cups

Well...this is bad. I mean, it's bad either way, but he's really not going to react well if you tell him. The cards are, first of all, confirming once more that he won't believe you. It's going to lead to an argument, a nasty one. He's going to be sharp with his words and overly strong in his expression. He'll be going full “I'm the man and I say...” on you, and he's going to wreck your emotions harder than your hormones are doing.

If you don't tell him, there's going to be some distance between you two. He's going to realize that something is up, and he'll be questioning it the whole time. Meanwhile, you'll need to start making some plans on your own. Assuming you're pregnant, there will eventually come a time when you have to tell him, obviously; I don't need to spell that out for you. From here, it becomes fuzzy, most likely due to there being too many variables at play. Whatever the outcome is on the most likely timeline assuming you don't tell him, it seems positive for you, the end being PoC.

What is the best way to mobilize/utilize my available human resources to complete the current task?
>>
>>19507234
Thank you! :)
>>
>>19507208
I /was/ going to be part of? Does that mean I won't meet her there then? D:
>>
>>19507184
>And its really left you at a loss and you have no idea what to do.
Yes, you're right ;(

>I get the feeling that you have to accept that this pain has happened
I did accept.

I'm trying, mate, I'm trying.

Thank you so much
>>
>>19507111
>111 Ayyy!
>death, 2 of wands rev, 8 of cups
Oh lad no you wont until next year. You have karmic debts to pay so you might wanna wait on persuing anyone.
>>
New Thread:
>>19507267
>>19507267
>>19507267
>>19507267
>>19507267
>>
>>19507210

>Tower (R), Ten of Wands, Nine of Swords

Welp.. Hate is one way to put it but not the correct one. If this is love related (which i doubt) he sees a possible relationship as someone extremely burdensome because of your insecurities issues. You seem volatile, nine of swords and tower could seem like ''crazy'' but i dont believe that is what he thinks, more like a trouble maker is the feeling i gather. You probably made something out of this guy Jesus.
>>
>>19507250
"Are" sorry.
I don't type these I speak them kek.
Sorry about that bby.
>>
>>19507268
I asked you something in the new thread OTL, is it okay if it's another query?
>>
>>19507242
already giving me a hard task: there's nothing to love
>>
>>19507245
Yeesh. It just seems like this awful stupid mistake and I understand that he would have doubts but it sucks. :/ I don't know. Maybe I'll just downplay it and say I missed my period but no need to freak blah blah blah. Ugh. I don't know. I'm stupid and told him I needed to talk to him when he wakes up. :/

>star, world, fool, empress, ace of cups
Tell them what your objective and basic requirements are, but don't have so many restraints. This resource will work best if you let them manage themselves as too much external pressure will affect the quality of their work. This resource will be incredibly effective for you especially if you allow them the creative/artistic freedom they'll need to be most effective. I get the feeling that you're a really good manager, especially in the sense of efficiency, but if you want the results you expect from this resource that will require you letting up on the reigns a little bit. Be cautious that this person has a tendency to wander and lose focus, so you'll definitely have to find a way to balance each other: you keeping them on task while also allowing them to fully express the true quality of their abilities. A lot of majors here all clarified by an ace of cups which is totally insane. Don't know what you're up to but the stakes must be high.
>>
>>19507276
Ouch :( thank u
>>
>>19507169
>I will move soon, what should I be aware of to make it work?
>chariot, fool rev, 3 of cups
You will move out soon actually a lot sooner than you expected but this is because you're being incredibly Reckless and you're not thinking straight when it comes to your move. This may leave you alone. Are you planning on moving somewhere far away from home?
I suggest you rewrite your plan and spend more time preparing for this move. You should probably spend more time saving up money
>>
>>19507292
So how can you love someone else if you can't even love yourself?
Stop trying to use people to fill in your Void. You only end up hurting that person at yourself even more
You are worthy. You might want to invest and figuring out why it is you feel that you're not lovable.
>>
>>19507285
Heck yeah. I'm bored af
>>
>>19505712
2 of Swords reversed came to me. She is under an internal turmoil. Had a chance to get out of this but being so undecided now she has no more options that could leave her intact. It's a painful situation and her mind isn't in right place to decide, nor to listen.

The same woman from the card, now without the blindfold and swords is at the beach. It's a cold one, the wind blows strong and the sky is grey. Placing her feet slowly on the sand she sinks, moving forward to the water until she disappears. It's all peaceful, no tears or laughs or any sense of pain. She vanishes into the ocean. Actually reminds me of this commercial for a suicide and crisis hotline https://youtu.be/znuBv08Fo4U (oddly enough the model died in the ocean on a helicopter crash).

I don't want to alarm you but she's in such a turmoil it's hard to take her out there. Her mind is her own enemy, perhaps try to stay closer, let her know she's not alone. My sentiments.
>>
>>19507327
I'll reask it
What would happen if I attempt to meet L this year? If I don't meet him this year, will there still be a chance?
>>
>>19507321
i'm a piece of shit
you're right tough, one must always have some self respect, guess i'll need to find it, one way or another
>>
>>19507257
Be gentle on yourself.
Safe paths, beloved.
>>
>>19507295
>Maybe I'll just downplay it and say I missed my period but no need to freak
May I suggest trying to inject some awkward humor?
“Hey baby, I've missed you. By the way, I've also missed my period.”

>This resource will work best if you let them manage themselves as too much external pressure will affect the quality of their work.
Heh, I was actually asking about multiple individuals, but I supposed those would have to be separated. Mind pulling a couple of cards to represent the individual you read?

>I get the feeling that you're a really good manager, especially in the sense of efficiency
Yes, I really am.

>Be cautious that this person has a tendency to wander and lose focus, so you'll definitely have to find a way to balance each other: you keeping them on task while also allowing them to fully express the true quality of their abilities.
This is a pretty good hint, and I might know to whom you're referring, but I wouldn't mind a quick pull anyway.

>A lot of majors here all clarified by an ace of cups which is totally insane. Don't know what you're up to but the stakes must be high.
Hehe :)
>>
>>19507345
>“Hey baby, I've missed you. By the way, I've also missed my period.”
please do this and post results
>>
>>19507216

>Hanged Man (R), Nine of Cups, Star (R)

There will be some metaphorical pat on the back soon enough. You two probably like each other well and all even though if its hard to demonstrate it for you two. This is however is not enough, the odd start will be hard to recover.

>Ten of Wands, Six of Cups, Two of Cups

Try to be more of a friend than a partner perhaps? Seems like you two will not pair up as a relationship or nor yet. Leaving the stress of compromising out could be a good way to smooth things over first i believe.
>>
>>19507179
>Since you did a three card spread do you think I could get just ONE card for these three games so to see which would be most successful/fun
Sure thing!

>Black Crusade
V of swords rev
Fun meter:
3/10
>Call of Cthulhu
9 of swords
Yeet!/10
>Chronicles of Darkness
>queen of swords
10/10
Cuz you like competition
>>
>>19507190
Female
Love general for rest of the year
>>
>>19507356
Okay thank you!

>9 of swords
>Yeet!/10

So is that bad or good lol? I take it bad.
>>
>>19507345
>three of swords, two of cups, four of wands
Definitely a 'beautiful mess' type. Female, in sensing. I'm on the fence about making a call about a romantic connection, but maybe someone you could imagine yourself having a connection with or there is possibly some tension, but some pretty clear, maybe even unspoken, boundaries on things between you two. These cards may also suggest a mentor/student relationship. Possibly someone you've given guidance to before, maybe you were a rock for them emotionally, which explains the emotion connection.
>>
>>19507309
I'm already alone and I'm moving to someone to help me fix all that. He said he will take care of me, help me get a job and settle into the life in a different town and all. Does that mean he was lying and I shouldn't have trusted him?
I'm moving sooner than is smart but as I said I am alone already and all my life I didn't trust anyone. He's my brother and asked me to let him help me, this is the first time I have fully relied on someone else with certain aspects of my life, I have decided that if he really does end up fucking me over like he did in the past I will be fine all alone I have been my entire life. I have already thought about the possiblity of him fucking me over and leaving me homeless and without shit and I feel like now I should work on a plan should that happen.
I'm sorry Angel-chan but either I end up alone or I stay alone, being alone doesn't scare me it's who I am and I want to change that. If it is so much a part of me that I can never escape it then it is what it is but I have to take this chance, if not to make things better then at least to be able to say that I tried.
>>
>>19507353
Pls no. I don't hate myself. Lmao
>>
>>19507339
Fuck yeah bro! That is the spirit.
One step at a time
>>
>>19507327
I know I responded but the way I wrote my response, it sounds like I rewrote my original question ;__;.
I didn't, I accept the reading and appreciate it but I'm still kind of anxious and I'm thinking about meeting the person, it would mean a lot.
>>
>>19507377
Yes!
>>
>>19507430
>>19507328
Here
>>
>>19507217

>Six of Swords (R), Page of Wands (R), Ace of Cups

You might be having some second guessing at the start, wondering if you should leave or change your mentality. This could be related to moving from a broken heart? or simply not on the right mindset. Anyhow this shows you a bit indecisive, hard to take the next step on to looking for a relationship but it will not be something serious, someone will manage to get your motors running by the end of the season.
>>
>>19507185
Empath time!!!
I get the feeling that this guy is really thinking about you at all and therefore doesn't find a reason to talk to you. He's the type of person who if interested would pursue. Perhaps you don't stand out to him that much
>>
>>19507450
>Isn't
Sorry
>>
You girls still there? >>19507232 >>19507358
>>
>>19507450
>>19507456
>Empath time
>That typo
It may be mean but I giggle'd. Thanks Angel
>>
>>19507459
>>19507461
I'm here.
>>
>>19507459
Yes
>>
>>19507237
Don't get mad if I give you a vague ass reading ok.
3 of swords, justice, moon rev
Holyshit my dude. Did you just break up with somebody? Because you are hurting and your super f****** confused on what to do. But I wouldn't stress too much about this depending on how your Karma is you will get Direct results from your actions
>>
>>19506974
>>19504310
>>
>>19507459
Oh sorry I clicked the wrong post
I meant I'm >>19507232
My bad Empath.
>>
>>19507336
>What would happen if I attempt to meet L this year?
This person is obviously a very important person to you. But do expect to have a bit of difficulty and competition in trying to meet this person. But if you play your cards right you actually will be successful. But the road is long and tough so do be weary
If I don't meet him this year, will there still be a chance?
Actually see your chances getting better next year. Perhaps there are certain events that have to happen for you to make this meeting more easier for you.
>>
>>19507491
Me again!
Final one I swear- if I do it in December, will that be effective as "next year" because it's the end? There is an event.
Thank you so much, that karmic debt info made my goal a lot more clearer.
>>
>>19507397
>Does that mean he was lying and I shouldn't have trusted him?
Hmm I can't actually tell unless I draw cards.

>I'm sorry Angel-chan but either I end up alone or I stay alone, being alone doesn't scare me it's who I am and I want to change that. If it is so much a part of me that I can never escape it then it is what it is but I have to take this chance, if not to make things better then at least to be able to say that I tried.
My readings never predict the future to be set in stone. So do take notice of that as other readers say take my reading with a grain of salt.
But I do wish you the best and I'll pray for you.
>>
>>19507475
No, no breakup. But trying to rectify a past mistake and work up the courage to say what I need to say to someone. Your read of my pain and confusion as to how to proceed is accurate.
>>
>>19507431
I did your reading, dear. Issa here
>>19507491
>>
>>19507508
Hey Angel when you talk about karma is regarding this life only or past lives too?
>>
>>19507508
Can you draw cards for that or no double dipping?
>>
>>19507436
And this?
>>
>>19507232
>>19507481

Dont get nervous, i dont bite :^)

>Judgement (R), eight of Cups (R), Queen of Swords, Strenght

Try not being too critic, he himself being one i can tell its not going to end pretty, not if you let the issues arise. Instead try to grow some courage to open up a little bit more eh? Tame the impulses that created the break up on the first place, lead instead of avoid, that seems to be your safest bet for now.

Talking all serious will not make you look that attractive but instead will bring the problems again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>19507505
>Final one I swear- if I do it in December, will that be effective as "next year" because it's the end? There is an event.
Actually I think that might be a good idea. The thing is you have to settle this debt. But if you want to get what you want then hell yeah go ahead!!!
There never is a right time to do something
>>
>>19507509
I see thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>19507565
You're welcome! And thank you for the reading!
>>
>>19507550
I said last one... but what can be done to set it? I actually do feel bad but don't know how to fix it. As ridiculous as this sounds, can I pray for the well being of others I hurt? Because I don't teally have means to do it directly. I just want them to feel better
>>
>>19507358

>Four of Cups, Seven of Swords, Justice (R)

Welp, this looks bad. You are going to have a boring beginning, this might lead to someone swinging in and kinda delude you. You might end up being a side chick and you will not even notice.

Sorry, keep in mind i could be wrong so dont go all jelly on your next partner for this reading lel, but this is my interpretation.
>>
>>19507519
For this person it felt more like this life
>>19507541
>was he lying?
God dammit. It seems like this time he was actually meaning to help you. But it's actually circumstances that are going to mess things up
>>
Air query
Female
Love general for the week
>>
>>19507587
>God dammit. It seems like this time he was actually meaning to help you. But it's actually circumstances that are going to mess things up
Well then I don't know, I tried to change but it won't work it seems. The funny thing is I was looking to move there to have a better chance at finding a job and making money too because that is also not working out over here but I guess my ironic shitposting days have caught up with me and I'm gonna get the full karma for it.

Oh well, thanks for giving me the time of your day.
>>
>>19507546
Your trade
>>
>>19507616
>Ace of hearts
>2 of spades
>6 of spades
>4 of spades
>3 of spades

Whoa, I thought this would be a nice week until I drew the rest of the cards. I don't even need to interpret this spread to tell you that this week will be an awful time to find love. Did you just broke up with a lover?

>Advice
>Key
>Snake
>Clover

You need some time to think what is hindering you from finding love. I think there may be an outside influence that is changing your luck for the worse, but it could also be you.
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.