[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, help. I don't normally visit /x/ but this was pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5351.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5351.png
1MB, 1182x956px
Guys, help. I don't normally visit /x/ but this was pretty weird. Last night, I had a dream that there was a snake in my house. This morning, I woke up and then went to the bathroom, and I saw a tiny snake in the corner of the room. Does this mean anything? Pic not related
>>
>>19500820
Nope, means absolutely nothing. Think about how many dreams you've had where this sort of thing didn't happen, and you'll realize that this was bound to happen at some point due to sheer coincidence
>>
>>19500820

Depends. You may have received information through a prana channel / 6th sense.

Or, you just live somewhere with a lot of snakes.

I don't think it has anything to do with the devil.
>>
>>19500835
>>19500846
I live next to a lake, and so sometimes there's water moccasins. Maybe that's all there is to it?
>>
>>19500857

Probably.

You may have heard the snake in your sleep and it gave you a dream about it. Happens all the time. Ever hear a loud noise and it manifests as something in your dream?

If the snake talked to you or something, then there'd be something to go off.
>>
snakes are a really common animal to appear in nightmares along with wolves, you just happened to have a really common nightmare the day before an actual snake was in your house. Sorry if you were hoping you were a psychic, OP
>>
>>19500886
I wasn't. I'm somewhat glad that this isn't something to worry about, because I didn't really want to get too involved into some weird voodoo skeleton magic.
>>
i wouldnt make any conclusions op
that include that you are a psychic
AND
that you are not.
only trust your own directe experience.
>>
File: 1501359765299.png (392KB, 451x619px)
1501359765299.png
392KB, 451x619px
It means you were consciously or subconsciously aware of the fact that it could have happened because you live in such place.

Maybe the snake was there before you went to sleep and you subconsciously picked some clues.

Or maybe your heard something while you was asleep (which is possible) and it got "encoded" in such way.

Nothing "paranormal"
>>
File: 1503213017042.png (560KB, 569x569px)
1503213017042.png
560KB, 569x569px
>>19501053
The only paranormal thing here is my grammar.
I am not deleting the post
>>
>>19500820
Spirit family guides showed you an experience through your dream sate being created before you were aware of it.

It was already a certainty in your life (your reality) that a snake would be in your home and there it was.

Look into creative energy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.