[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being a human kind of sucks if you really think about it.. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

being a human kind of sucks if you really think about it..
I mean, we're constantly being told how bad and useless we are and how we're just an ant farm for a government that hates us and that satan (assuming he really is just a big, red, evil asshole) hates us and wants us to suffer in a world full of bear-traps and illusions. Oh, and aliens apparently hate us and want us to suffer too. Hell, Buddhism (as well as many religions) are based around transcending the human experience...it just seems like everyone desperately wants to be more than what they naturally are.
>>
Cry more faggot. It is what it is. Fuck and fight where ever you can.
>>
>>19500702
why do you think babies cry when they are born
it smells like shit when you are born, its the first thing you notice.
wouldnt that make you ball your eyes out?
its like, oh fuck. this is my existance.
the only option is to cry.
>>
>>19500707
Not me. I came out fightin' and fuckin'. Impregnated a nurse right then and there.
>>
>being human sucks becayse im told im not good enough and also conspiracy theories
>>
If you want to be more, quit fucking and fighting and BE more already. Look to the future and find the ways to make big things happen. Remake the very landscape around you! If you change the world enough, nothing needs to stay the same. "Human" may yet become the concept of an earlier, more primitive era.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.