[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a theory >Everyone who has ever existed and ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Nightsky-1-627x376.jpg (36KB, 627x376px) Image search: [Google]
Nightsky-1-627x376.jpg
36KB, 627x376px
Here's a theory

>Everyone who has ever existed and ever will exist has a "number"
>The first person who was born is 1
>The second, 2. and so on
>This could apply to birth, gaining consciousness, conception. whatever you want, it doens't matter.
>When it comes to people born at the same time, there will still be a slight difference in time. even if this comes down to a nano-second difference, it's still a difference.
>What does this mean?
>When you die, you live the life of the number after you
>At some point you we're 1. you died then became 2.
>2 died and you we're born as 3.
>This means what everyone who is older than you is living a life that you once lived
>Everyone younger, will live a life that you will experience one day
>Progression will obviously be slow as fuck. think how many people must of have been born on you're birthday
>it'll take millions of lifetimes to even progress by a year

I don't personally believe in this theory, but it's a neat idea.

Thoughts?
>>
One soul after death travels to live different lives at different times ? 1-5-786-18-2-8
>>
>>19500599
>>Everyone who has ever existed and ever will exist has a "number"
Feels somehow right. We will know one day, but this is so far away from us, that it isn't neccessary to talk about it.
>>
>>19500602
In a way, yeah. Thing is everyone in the world would still exist and be sentient but only you have true consciousness.

And the thing is you are alive and have consciousness right now. If you're reading this it's because you're number is the "current life". If 10 people read this, then that's 10 lives that you have or will live.

Right now, me who's typing this is the current life. If you're older than me then you will one day be me.
>>
basically you are conscious

everyone around you is just a "recorded" image from another time when you we're or will be alive. What you say to them and such, how they interact with you.

It's not exactly a thing that goes against free-will. when you are them you will still have free will, but because you won't retain the memory of your other lives everything you do will be done out of you're complete control. it will just happen to perfectly align with that "recorded image"
>>
>>19500611
>If you're older than me then you will one day be me.

Only in "flesh" world there is time and age, we you me us, live/lived/exist in space where is no time. I think there is no time gap between our lifes, there is no time there, that's why I can't remember your life, not you do mine.
>>
>>19500622
The reason I'm pleasant to others (to me in another life)
>>
>>19500599
Probably but not just humans. Every living thing in the universe gets to experience themselves
>>
Yes but no. Yes for the higher, planetary, original consciousness. No for whatever you could call "you".
>>
>>19500602
I can see this being some sort of end game math god algorithm or something. The sequence pattern of soul fragments navigating through the several perspectives of the one universe. Buncha Doctor Manhattans running around everywhere
>>
>>19500602
>1-5-786-18-2-8
yes
facebook
reincarnation is the the sole root of suffereing
who made reincarnation?
we should krill them
>>
>>19500599
If I am everyone, then there would be no such thing as golf. For you see, in a million lifetimes I would never like golf. But golf exists, so your theory is wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>19500622
wait a sec, dubs check'd
also
what about the numbers that have dubs?
number 11, 22, 33?
are they somehow significant?
>>
>>19500789
>>19500768
I am these
one more thing
what about the zero?
who was number zero?
>>
>>19500785
Trump is probably older than you. Trump owns a golf course.

Therefore in one lifetime, you we're trump.

But Barron Trump is probably younger than you so that means you will become Barron Trump at some point.
>>
>>19500792
Maybe when the last person ever dies, they become number 1. Everything restarts.

0 never existed.
>>
>>19500807
Everybody knows the last consciousness to behold the universe becomes the god of the next one anon
>>
>>19500807
0-before everything
1-where it all begins
>>
>>19500818
>>19500815
>>19500807
I am that I am not
I am that which never was
I am that which never will be
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.