[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of aghoris? >cannibals >they heal you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: aghori.jpg (142KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
aghori.jpg
142KB, 999x799px
What does /x/ think of aghoris?
>cannibals
>they heal you by cursing you
>clothe themselves with the clothing of the dead
>bathe themselves in the ashes of the dead
>wield human skulls in their rituals
>think eating human flesh is holy
>smoke weed erry day

I really would like to know the aghori stuff.
>>
File: Aghori2.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori2.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>19500453
Heaven
>>
they prolly just poor and is a good way to get free food and clothes
>>
File: Aghori37.jpg (7KB, 140x102px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori37.jpg
7KB, 140x102px
>>19500468
Nah thats just sadhu tier, Aghori go fucking hardcore. They eat the dead and even eat shit its not your typical renunciate path.
>>
>>19500468
They're pretty hardcore, it's not about the poorness.
>>
>>19500453
They are extreme non-dualists who believe that all is Brahman. They do things to break taboos to prove to themselves that they truly accept that nothing but Brahman exists. If an Aghori was to recoil at the thought of eating human flesh, would be to admit that they did not believe all was Brahman and that there was a duality in this world of pure and impure things instead of just the one.
>>
>>19500821
yeah they are pretty badass.
if you kill someone, in that moment, you must be prepared to die.
It's the ultimate test.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.