[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you that have already been to hell. Yes, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hellfire-1000x480.jpg (100KB, 1000x480px) Image search: [Google]
hellfire-1000x480.jpg
100KB, 1000x480px
For those of you that have already been to hell.
Yes, I'm aware there are some like you that come from hell and have the memory of it.
I have a question: What's the first memory you have? I'm certain christianity isn't the true religion, yet I have seen many of you fags defend hell with rage, so I'm wondering if you actually are aware that you were to hell once but have now a chance in this life to do spiritual practice.
>>
You've been to hell also.
Hell, you're there mate.
Drink a beer and reminisce on your life because it's ending sooner than you think.
>>
File: IMG_1674.jpg (52KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1674.jpg
52KB, 590x350px
>>19499978
Been dead. 2003. There's no hell. Everything looked like this picture and sounded like 4:21 of this: https://youtu.be/usNsCeOV4GM, but the sound never died off.

Stop worrying.
>>
>>19500209
>>19500165
See, here's an example, these pricks come from hell, you can tell by how they spew light left and right.

How do they spew light? Well, it is a joke, as lucifer is the light bearer, their lies that they are constantly telling everywhere the spirit is mentioned are to be considered the light.

Seek the dark.
>>
File: IMG_1447.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1447.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>19500246
No, you're just nuts. I mean, that's fine and all, but really

>you're batshit crazy
>>
>>19500280
>u're crazy
The argument of the butthurt.

Literally we have millions of christians and other people from the most varied religions believing the most insane stuff, but I am crazy because of this particular belief, you don't say.
>>
>>19500312
You're spouting off about how I come from hell because I disagree with your belief.

>Yeah, you're fucking insane.

>Seek treatment before you hurt yourself or someone else.
>>
>>19499978
Heaven and Hell are Yin and Yang.
0 and 1

Cosmological Void
and
Cosmological Infinite

The Universe dissects very basic things into very many things. It's the art of God, and you get to observe it for a moment. Enjoy.

Jesus is he who will bring back Light
Lucifer is the Bringer of Light

It's a joke, it basically means get over your own preconceptions. Infinity(All powerful) is infinity. No matter how you color it.
>>
>>19500336
>because I disagree
No, it's not because you disagree, it's because you make shit up in the spot and then call those who speak from personal experience insane.
>>
>>19500420
>this post
sheesh buddy, have a little self awareness
>>
>>19500630
>y-you lack self awareness
>spend my life surrounded by jerks that are always trying to have me do spiritually negative things, especially receiving anal sex
>b self aware m8!

Yeah nah, I have experiences with people being from hell to fill an encyclopaedia. Including blackmail attempts.
>>
>>19500634
>but anal sex is fun anon
>>
>>19500650
From a tantric perspective it doesn't belong to the light.
>>
>>19500634
I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not that other guy. I said what I said because you have no idea that the guy made his post up or whether or not he was speaking from his own personal experience. Your post is equally as baseless as his.

I definitely wasn't trying to get you to open up about receiving anal sex anyhow. Good luck with that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.