[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you believe in imaginary (((Space)) Genesis 1:14 And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 23

File: Arcturus Real Star.webm (960KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Arcturus Real Star.webm
960KB, 640x360px
Why do you believe in imaginary (((Space))

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
>>
File: what a star REALLY looks like.webm (436KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
what a star REALLY looks like.webm
436KB, 640x360px
>>
File: real stars not what nasa said.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
real stars not what nasa said.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: rainbow star.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow star.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: star.png (364KB, 905x701px) Image search: [Google]
star.png
364KB, 905x701px
>>
>>
I hope you die.
>>
File: 6e9.png (26KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
26KB, 500x275px
>>
>>19499558
>imaginary
>posts quotes from fiction book
>>
>>
>>19499991
Sun=Son of God!

Dog=God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously hate the play on words conspiracy just as much as FE. You flat earthers are a fucking hivemind.
>>
File: 1503814511127.jpg (31KB, 276x314px) Image search: [Google]
1503814511127.jpg
31KB, 276x314px
>>19499566
what really does this effect though?
>>
>>19500120
The star is out of focus which creates the light and dark rings and the watery effect is from turbulence in the air. I will post some examples soon.
>>
File: optical openings.jpg (634KB, 2612x1844px) Image search: [Google]
optical openings.jpg
634KB, 2612x1844px
>>
File: insulator.jpg (112KB, 1628x896px) Image search: [Google]
insulator.jpg
112KB, 1628x896px
>>
File: rings.jpg (491KB, 2156x1464px) Image search: [Google]
rings.jpg
491KB, 2156x1464px
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (105KB, 696x804px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
105KB, 696x804px
>>
>>
File: distortion.jpg (667KB, 4896x1488px) Image search: [Google]
distortion.jpg
667KB, 4896x1488px
>>19499582
>>
OP sometimes objects that are really far away can be hard to see. In fact, it get's more difficult to see an object the further away it is! The image can get really warped in whatever viewing device you see it with, you can get the same effect with your eyes! Wow!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pQo6Tc1naU

3:33
>>
File: IMG-20170826-WA0008.jpg (127KB, 918x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170826-WA0008.jpg
127KB, 918x628px
>>19499980
>>
>>19499558
What most people think of space comes from (((Nasa))), but it's real. There are different heavens as listed in Genesis.
I don't think any physical entities can leave into space but the demons/fallen angels/Nephilim have all been trying. Now with Cern they are trying to open a portal to Satan's domain (Saturn). Aliens are real but not in the way (((Hollywood))) tells us, they are demons/fallen angels/Nephilim. The gods of old (Greek Mayan Incan Hindu) we're all nephilim, that's how they built the pyramids in all those places (Book of Enoch isn't inspired but it gives a good insight into these things).
>>
File: myönnän sen.png (23KB, 332x308px) Image search: [Google]
myönnän sen.png
23KB, 332x308px
>>19499558
i believe that is gods gaping asshole?
>>
File: 699758-3.jpg (17KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
699758-3.jpg
17KB, 480x475px
>>19499558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZV_g57pto4

The person is not zooming in the first webm, he's changing the focus.
>>
>>19500967
they think they are worshipping saturn
they are sealing it away
why would you circle a cube(6)
SEVEN TIMES?
>>
File: Laser_Interference.jpg (999KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
Laser_Interference.jpg
999KB, 2816x2112px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY_fFI0bdOw
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>19499558
>>19499991
>>19500967

The earth is "round" and its true it's a globe in 3D. But the bible was written by people that knew non-euclidean math already. The Firmament is no other then a volume of space around our globe and represented in 2D fitting the scale which the map is presented as a plane. The real distance from the end of the firmament and the ground is more realistically represented the closest the map is to the center. When you step away from the center the plane will stretch and turns to be less realistic compared to real scale, therefore the Firmament has to be represented lower in height so it looks like a dome in a 2D map of earth. When you reach the other pole which is stretched to a singularity around the 3D circle, Antarctica looks HUGE and we know its not a real true scale being represented, so the Firmament will be lowered in height to a singularity as well and looks like it stops there and its the end of the earth and the firmament.

But why would they represent the earth like this? Because "hell" and "heaven" is not 3D. These 2 places are parallel to the earths ground, but the earth is a globe in 3D. So you have to make a projection of Earth in 2D so the parallel makes sense to be visualised. From this other dimensions you look at earth and you see it as a 2D plane and that is why the earth is flat. It's flat in the other dimensions perspective.

I wish everyone could see "4D" as I do now and I tell you the key is to feel these concepts.

>you are a point 1D
>your field of view can see 2D
>your brain can conceptualise 3D and understand it by rotating around and matching 2D projections of 3D or with a light source interpretation rotating around a 3D making shadows and reflections to give the interpretation, or even by moulding your hands for example around an object that is 3D and you rotate your hands around it and when you compress it you understand where the limits are and you understand the volume of it.

/cont.
>>
File: fQRzT[1].gif (41KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
fQRzT[1].gif
41KB, 500x327px
>>19501174
/cont.

To try to explain 4D is also something you see beyond 3D and as well it only exist in your head:

>since you can make 3D in your head right now the next step to understand the concept of 4D is the idea of stretching
>as well as you accept that what you see in 2D with your field of view stays in the same shape of 2D after rotating around it and it gradually changes shape of what you actually see until you rotate completely and come back to the starting point and CONFIRM yourself that it never changed shape at all compared from what you saw the first time -> you should now:
>accept that if you rotate around a 3D object in the 4D, even if you see the shape change in front of your eyes in the 3D form and you keep rotating until you come back to the starting point and the 3D shape returns to the same one you saw the first time, it actually never changed in 3D you just looked at it from the 4D plane and rotated around it
>>
>>19501296
The real key is:
1D>focal point where the observer is
2D>from the focal point the observer you can see in front of you something like a cone and each section of the cone is a 2D picture you can grasp easily depending on the location of the section you can see the object bigger and more detailed or smaller less detailed, since you should want to see it better you want it larger and more detailed so you move yourself with is moving the 1D point through:
3D>so the closer the 1D focal point (You) are to the object (closest section of the cone being observed) it becomes a larger and more detailed 2D picture of the object with more information observed (but the object never changed shape) so by moving the picture it got STRETCHED in your view by moving the 1D point in 3D dimension closer to the object.

4D>you move the 1D focal point in the 4D but don't move the others, what you actually see is 2D, and this should start stretching in your field of view but instead of being done to the sides (zoom in zoom out) it should look like it distorts itself and starting to disappear from your 2D picture and you might feel your are moving in 3D being the reason for that 2D disappearance but your are NOT, this you can understand by realising you are not moving CLOSER or FURTHER way from the object but in 2D it seems to disappear and when you complete the rotation in 4D your object turns out to be at the same distance as your were when you started
>>
what the fuck is the thread even about.
>>
>>19501319
Flat Earth so actually absolutely nothing important.
>>
>>19500126
you a tru nigga
thanks
>>
>>19500955
I never said Jesus didn't exist. That's a completely different issue.
Are you really going to claim the Bible is true because it mentions a dude who existed? Holy shit I guess Drifters, the manga, is also true.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.