[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

free will is an illusion, we are all puppets https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Diary-of-Discoveries.jpg (4MB, 3000x1848px) Image search: [Google]
Diary-of-Discoveries.jpg
4MB, 3000x1848px
free will is an illusion, we are all puppets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8D4c_LzQM
>>
We are puppes guided by strings of illusion, in a stage illuminated by desire. We the body, the mind, the spirit; the illusion of self conducting a dance of fake dreams. I speak to you, whoever you are, you who feel guided, manipulated. Being free is your desire? Do you really wish for the omnipotence of god? Do you even understand it?
Hell burning on our feet, caged in earth with a limitless sky, ascend, continue, question (yourself mostly).
I am nobody, I am the void, emptyness, expecting creation, expecting you.
>>
send more bluebeams
>>
There is no illusion we just can't observe our thoughts as a 3D object. Desire as you say and all other thoughts are 4D influence
>>
File: Untitled.png (62KB, 585x183px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
62KB, 585x183px
Will isn't free
It has an opportunity cost
>>
From the moment this fourth dimension influences me, it becomes a part of me, it functions with me. Our thoughts giv life to the fourth dimension, like our eyes give sense to the third. But we cannot observe our eyes, we cannot think the fourth dimension.
>>
But the opportunity IS free, unless you want to argue that it costs your will
>>
but u choose if u want to go out or sit inside your room on 4chan
>>
>>19498669
Thomas Hobbes reasoned that free will and determinism was compatible.
>>
>>19499850
It gotta be watered with the blood of interdimensional demons
>>
That explains why I keep coming back to this stupid fucking sub.
>>
>>19501336
I've been thinking this too.

I've been learning a lot about self-reference and recursive equations.

Apparently recursive formulas are impossible to solve. Not just that we haven't solved them, but literally impossible. The only way to solve a recursive formula is to do the recursion, one step at a time.

Our reality is obviously recursive, so even if the universe itself were trying to solve such a problem it MUST perform recursion, and I'm starting to wonder if that's all life is. Recursive formulas being solved, step by step as the mathematical basis for time.

Now if you think about free will in this way you can see that despite the fact that the laws are deterministic that doesn't actually mean the outcome is pre-determined, and I don't mean from a human perspective.
Whatever actions we end up taking were absolutely undetermined in every possible way before we made them. We will always act how we want to act, even if ultimately we look back and say it was determined by what came before.
>>
>>19498669
No it's not.
Boom
Disproved you
>>
>>19499854
Lame.
A higher consciousness that cannot understand your perspective is not YOUR higher consciousness.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.