[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on /x/ who still believe the creator of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

>there are people on /x/ who still believe the creator of this universe is good and that all suffering is justifiable
>>
>>19498574
I'm one. Your sin is your fault, as mine is my fault.

Our Creator, sinless. We live outside His realm where suffering is permitted. He didn't want it to go down like this, but free will is freewill. He even chased after us, but we killed Him...
>>
File: 1500986927970.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1500986927970.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>19498574
>there are people on /x/ who still believe the demiurge is a bad guy

He was just in way over his head but he tried his best. You don't have to be so mean to him.
>>
>>19498574
do you mean justifiable or explicable? I think very few believe all sin is justifiable, maybe the existence of sin.
>>
>>19498602
According to your vile cult/religion newborn babies are born sinful because a man who never existed ate a magic apple from a talking snake.
>>
>>19498698

Not him, but according to gnosticism that man did exist, and the demiurge (Yaldabaoth) tried to rape his wife in that garden... what kind of gnostic are you?
>>
The demiurge didn't create earth, or the universe, he inerupoted God's creation and fucked up earth.
>>
how do you fags believe in this demiurge?
sounds about as believable as any other fairy tale bible bullshit.
>>
>>19498660
>t.Valentinian
>>
>>19498574
>the Creator of All is Good
>Suffering can be relieved or it can be put to use for the Good
Amen
>>
>>19499729
This
>>
>>19498574
Gnosticism is similar to the truth, but it isn't the truth.
>>
>>19500924
Gnosticism is the truth. Dipshits like op twist and misrepresent it to suit their own agenda.
>>
I'm a utilitarian transhumanist.

I believe that whatever succeeds humans will be far more adept at coping with suffering/non-suffering reaching a physical version of eternal bliss, and that all human suffering can be justified so long as it helps achieve that goal.
>>
>>19498574
repent heathen, this is a [spoiler] muslim [/spoiler] board.
>>
>>19498574
>>19498660
>>19498698
>>19498714
>>19498769
>>19500933
>>19500938

>don't even know that you worship the evil one
>>
File: wolfdog-puppies-1.jpg (401KB, 2409x1769px) Image search: [Google]
wolfdog-puppies-1.jpg
401KB, 2409x1769px
Is the monad in western philosophy the same as Brahman in Hinduism?
>>
>>19500933
No, it isn't, there's a god of light and a god of darkness and gl trying to get the attention of the god of light while you will have plenty of the attention of the god of darkness.
>>
>>19500984
>Implying the Monad, the almighty God who is above all, is the evil one.
>>
>>19501035
You're a fool. Gnostics worship whatever power is the greatest that is. The Almighty God the Father is.
>>
All people are here on this planet for a reason (one they knew and fully understood before even becoming a human in this life time) We knew all probabilities. We do not bow down to any fear based deities that control our selves through spiritual manipulations.

There is a phrase that explains "All that Is"
All that IS is the love of all that is around us, al of ourselves and all of reality, hence "All that Is"
There is nothing outside of it and nothing inside of it could possibly understand this system while being mega powerful and still desire to enslave humanity.
It's not a possibility in god's love for us all.
>>
Well he's trying to help now.
>>
>>19498574
Why do you think suffering is bad, though?
>>
>>19500984
>Mass replying
I genuinely, sincerely, want you to kill yourself.
>>
>>19501175
Not OP, but through suffering we grow; IE through opposition of the Demiurge
>>
>>19501040
>Gnostics worship

Jeebus and sophia and some god they're not sure if that's the true one.
>>
>>19501277
>some god they're not sure if that's the true one.
The most powerful being that exists is the true God so they worship the true God.
>>
OP is in love with its freefom to lie. Freefom to lie is slavery to deceptipn which causes pain and suffering.

Yes, it is your fault

Stop lying. Become free
>>
>>19501003
Bump
>>
File: udt.gif (2KB, 290x240px) Image search: [Google]
udt.gif
2KB, 290x240px
>>19498574
I still wonder why we live in a reality of corruption and death and not a reality of paradise and eternal life.

https://youtu.be/kcuddfEvwtw
>>
>>19501229
i dont follow. are you saying growing is bad? did you not understand my question?
>>
>>19499729
tell that to her
https://ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
>>
>>19501616
No, I was agreeing with you. Suffering is good if you have the capacity to overcome and grow spiritually. But it can also engulf and send you on a downward mental spiral. THAT'S what the Demiurge wants; he wants you to believe that you're a helpless victim of circumstance. Through opposition to him and his assembly of deceivers we learn truths about ourselves and about the world around us
>>
>>19502637
So you choose to find the most gruesome murder you can find?
A case I had already read, by the way.
This world will always be filled with cruelty, due to free will.
So, we can choose to dwell on it, and lose faith and hope in humanity. Or, we can see humans as flawed and corruptible beings, needing our love more than ever.
I will choose the latter.
>>
>>19498574
>there are people on /x/ who actually believe in anything supernatural
>>
>>19502687
It's not about humanity. It's the fundamental laws of physics and biology that permit excessive suffering
>>
>>19502646
>not understanding who and what "the creator" is.
>pushing non dualism while being surrounded by conflict.
>being as ridiculous as the Gnostics itt.
>>
>>19502696
No, IT IS ABOUT HUMANITY, for it was humanity who inflicted the wounds in the first place.
Pain is a notifier that something in the body needs to change or heal. If someone is brutally murdered and experiences pain, blame mankind not God. Goodbye.
>>
>>19502674
please don't lump me into your beliefs and propaganda. I made no claims for you to agree with. i only asked a question. personally i dont believe in good or bad and see everything related to those as a matter of perspective simultaneously reflecting both ideals. but i do understand the context of those ideas as they are seen by most, and am curious to further understand them from different points of view. Since you seem to have some opinions on the subject, think you can answer my original question?
>>
>>19498698
No babies are born sinful because they're born, because the Fall wasn't the punishment for eating a fruit but existence in a physical universe itself
>>
File: 1499141111317.jpg (75KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1499141111317.jpg
75KB, 512x556px
>>19501363
because the longing for eternal life is sweeter than the thing itself
>>
>>19502746
heres an example of rectal suffering, or more commonly known as butthurt.
>>
You choose to suffer. Stop blaming anyone but you
>>
>>19502755
Ahh now I see you are part of the people that are content on poisoning our world. This planet could have been heaven without people like you to spread your cancer of sin. Imagine this world without bible we may have just been ok.
>>
>>19502761
When you have it all, what's left to go after? Give yourself amnesia and have more experiences
>>
>>19502751
My mistake, I thought your initial question was rhetorical; also my post was in the 2nd person perspective, not specifically directed at you.

I don't see suffering as a bad thing, nor the Demiurge "evil". I don't think such concepts objectively exist outside the human perspective, which itself is as flawed as the Demiurge. He is most certainly selfish, angry, and envious but if that's ascribed to "evil" then you end up going down a purity spiral. Like I said before, strife is what you make of it. Either you come out stronger than before, or you lock yourself into a state of self-pity. The latter is what the Demiurge wants— to keep you trapped in the material realm.

I suppose to those who haven't the fortitude to rise above their anguish suffering could be considered "bad". But again, that's from a flawed materialist perspective. That's just my opinion but I hope you find it satisfactory
>>
>>19502802
sin didn't invent suffering, the reality of suffering invented the concept of sin.
>>
>>19498574
>DUR bad things exist therefore god is bad
All the evil in this world comes from the fallen,not the progenitor
>>
>>19502880
The fallen progenated most things here but you're right, the Monad is good.
>>
>>19502886
What are you rambling about?
The fallen only destroys and corrupts, nothing more
>>
>>19502834
it was a "good" response lol. thanks for sharing
>>
>>19498574
Is good vs going to kill millions out of rage please consider what good truly means to you.
>>
>>19502895
Yes
>>
>>19502802
Sin happened by people. In order for what you said to be true, people would have to not exist. FYI at one point God pretty much flat out said it repented Him to have created us. Not because he hated us or made a mistake, but because of the great evil and suffering that resulted. Spoiler alert: This was our fault as a species. God said don't do the thing so we could exist in perpetual happiness and harmony with Him... and we did the thing he told us not to do. Satan's a dick and he'll be punished for his part ultimately, and our existence in this life is ours, with a chance at salvation from this cycle of death through His Son Jesus Christ which He freely offers to all of humanity. Because the Creator loves us and wants to reconciles us to Himself.

The Creator is good and the suffering in the universe is a result of our progenitors sin. All of us are born thus. Yet this same Creator who has every legal and logical reason to hate us seeks to reconcile us to Himself. Our entire existence as a race is God's testament of love. The way life is now won't always be.

The Bible isn't the reason for this worlds woes. It's your salvation from it.
>>
>>19503063
No
>>
Learn about things by their fruits. Don't want to suffer? Don't plant the tree of suffering with your actions.
Don't go around believing in Jesus, though. He was a huckster. He could not work miracles for those who knew him, for they would know how to be on guard. His own religious order chucked him out into the desert and told him to go starve for forty days. They promised him the world if he could turn stones into bread, and he could not.
>>
>>19503131
i dont imagine he would want the world, whatever that means
>>
>>19503065
No salvation can be gained by following the Bible. Real salvation is accepting yourself for everything that you are good or bad. I refuse to accept any god who considers us a mistake. So as to say just because you regret making something does not mean you get to call it sinful, just because you were not watching does not mean you get to blame others for your incompetence. by gods sin we are here, by gods careless acts that we were deceived, yet he would turn around like a two face snake and say but if you love me I will forgive you for all the things I could not do as a melovent being because it is your fault that I created you. Does this sound like something you really want to accept, some old man who blames others for things he was to blame for to begin with. I'm sorry but no one should follow such a blameful entity. He needs to go supervise some other aliens on the other end of the galexcy and leave us be.
>>
File: Triforce-Bird.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Triforce-Bird.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>>19501363

What do you think that triangle symbolizes?
>>
>>19503251
Why do Sonic and Zelda games have so much occultism? Did freemasons go into game design in the 80s and 90s?
>>
>>19503142
Oh, but he did. He was a political revolutionary who taught people smart resistance against the Romans, and he sought the help of his order as part of that. The nice meme is false.
>>
File: soyouwannaplaywithmagic.jpg (117KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
soyouwannaplaywithmagic.jpg
117KB, 650x430px
>>19503264

You don't know that half of it.
>>
>>19503269
This is true. Jesus was a angsty truther chad.
>>
>>19503284
What's the half of it?
>>
File: 1486601918832.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1486601918832.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>19503284

Isn't that the engram that they posted all over /pol with the frog statue?
>>
>>19503269
this says nothing about wanting the world. sounds more like he didnt want romans to have it.
>>
suffering is dogshit

the creator hates it

One day you may learn that the creator never had a choice to to be evil and if he did he wouldn't be.
>>
>>19502708
>Actually getting swept up in normies conflicts
>>
>>19503473
Their is always a choice
>>
>>19500938

>I believe whatever succeeds humans will be far more adept at coping with suffering/non-suffering reaching a physical version of eternal bliss

If you trust whoever has that technology to make it available to all, of course

They won't

They'll twist and pervert it. Being able to make infinite pleasure is just a reflection of the ability to dispense ultimate pain. Don't underestimate evolution's propensity for sadism even in those who find themselves virtuous.
>>
PLEASE KEEP RELIGION / POLITICS OUT OF PARANORMAL !!! damn it. Tired of seeing religious threads here. they don't belong.
>>
>>19503535
Nah many religious experience and phenomena can easily be described as 'paranormal'.
>>
>>19503524
Technology won't bring about the end of suffering or guaranteed happiness. These are internal spiritual states of being that a material invention will never hope to match.

If you have a device towards giving pleasure and alleviating suffering, it will be used as a drug. When humanity becomes dependent on stuff like that, we will stop engaging with a changing environment. Our evolution and innovation will stagnate and we might as well be a dead species at that point.

Humans have to become adept at achieving intelligence and reaching the utmost human potential. Nothing less will be acceptable to match the challenges of nature.
>>
>>19503535
I don't think Trump tripfags.
>>
>>19503544
If he ever went on 4chan, you can be damn sure he'd tripfag.
>>
>>19501003
more or less yes
>>
File: 1403387573229.jpg (128KB, 683x676px) Image search: [Google]
1403387573229.jpg
128KB, 683x676px
>>19503535
>tripfag shitty b8
Please go away
>>
>>19503251
The triangle is the most basic shape in existence, it is the first shape, having three verticies which form the most basic shape, the triangle. You can make any other shape out of triangles. As for what it represents, if mathematical sacred geometry defines the structure of our universe and beyond and therefore defines even higher philosophical and spiritual concepts like moral dualism which is based on an objective moral basis then this primordial shape is at the begining of the most profound philosophical and spiritual concepts in all of existence. That is what the triangle therefore translates to.
>>
File: source-er.jpg (34KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
source-er.jpg
34KB, 324x324px
>>19504027

>The triangle is the most basic shape in existence, it is the first shape, having three verticies which form the most basic shape, the triangle.

That's linear thinking anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upIMfHFgWtQ
>>
File: 1502918468555m.jpg (86KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
1502918468555m.jpg
86KB, 1024x539px
>>19502780
underrated

you cant always choose your circumstances, but you can choose your reactions to them
>>
So how do you plan on escaping the demiurge?
>>
>>19498574
because it's a better than nothing situation.
do you really prefer nothing over being alive and experiencing the world? nothingness is not exactly superinteresting if you're by default a living being.
>>
>>19503251
The... Hojo Clan?
>>
>>19498574
this
>>
>>19498574
Creator=/=manager
>>
>>19499093
>someone with a working brain
b-but his lore fits my opinions and infinity needs a name obviously
>>
>>19506467

>someone with a working brain
>a working brain
you and him don't apparently
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-28-01h41m40s081.png (267KB, 544x546px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-28-01h41m40s081.png
267KB, 544x546px
>>19498574
ONLY KEK COULD END THIS WORLD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfZjwk9kXDo
>>
>>19502761
interesting
i wonder if the gods get bored of being immortal
then again the mortal afterlife doesn't fun a lot of the time
>>
>>19498698
>according to my dumb literal interpretation of the bible it sounds dumb!!
>>
File: 4noble.jpg (17KB, 427x263px) Image search: [Google]
4noble.jpg
17KB, 427x263px
>>19498574
>>
File: 8fold.jpg (18KB, 422x294px) Image search: [Google]
8fold.jpg
18KB, 422x294px
>>19498574
>>
>>19501229
We don't grow thru opposition, this is a trick.
The only way to transcend this decaying virtual reality and its creator, the demiurge (who is part and parcel of his creation) is thru forgiveness. You have to accept/ embrace/ love it All.
True love has no place in this prison and it will be expelled
>>
>>19507484
>The only way to transcend this decaying virtual reality and its creator, the demiurge is thru forgivenes
But Anon, forgiveness and true love WOULD be opposition to the Demiurge
>>
>>19498574
suffering is what powers the universe, in all constants and variables there is some degree to which every single entity in the universe suffers, whether it'd be a planet or one of the smallest known particles in existence, we all suffer in tandem to crank the gears which keep our universe afloat.
>>
>>19508594
>suffering is what powers the universe
Of course it does, since all matter was created by the Demiurge
>>
The Gnostics are sort of right, but not quite. The Demiurge did not create anything, it can't create by definition, only the Architect/Monad and a couple of primordial beings can sing worlds into existence and breathe life. Creators are not generally needed as worlds are self-generated, operated and destroyed.

The Demiurge is merely an invading force that clutched this world, expunged/imprisoned the original inhabitants and corroded its pillars. YHWH/the serpent of fire aka common imagery of the Demiurge represents another entity, a powerful elemental of this world which betrayed it and joined the Demiurge, now acting as its right hand. The Demiurge itself operates from the shadows.
>>
>>19506587
Stay mad dork
>>
Hey, it is because most people are not "real" per se, they are more part demiurge than man

some "people" are pure demiurge, fake people, if you will

they will tell you that life is good and everything is bad and you have to try to make it good, that it's your duty

they are tentacles of the demiurge

ok stay safe OP and co.
>>
>>19498574
Because the first part is True and the second a strawman.
>>
>>19498660
I love that comic
its still wrong tho.
>>
>>19509842
Citation?
>>
If there is indeed a creator then gnosticism makes the most logical sense.
>>
>>19501003
A Brahma ha

Aham amen
>>
>>19510482
Some aspects of ancient indoaryan spirituality are very similar to gnosticism.

There's a dark god who has us trapped here in the illusion of maya, this realm, like the demiurge, and there's a god above whom we can reach with meditation.

Ignore the hindu deities, it's all work of the demiurge, just meditate on the god of light.
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 1024x679px
The idea of the good/loving God is only present in the Western thought (shaped by Christendom and Romanticism) anyways. Contrary to this anthropomorphization, other religions say that God is just, or, that his will unquestioned and absolute.

It's obvious that the "guy" is actually fucking hardcore/metal considering for example:
>animals eat each other

>tolerates the sickest perversation or infliction of suffering come to happen
A recompense in the hereafter doesn't change that the victim, even if temporarily, experienced severe suffering

>he willed the sexual aspect of human nature
Just look at our external genitalia. Even inoffensive "straight" sex is quite strange if you think of it; the dominant/submissive roles, the lust. Basically, the whole concept of "flesh" is gross.

>According to scripture, destroys clueless ants for their sinfulness (basically being imperfect and ego-driven) with earthquakes, flooding or fire rains
That's like cutting the throat of your mom because she burned your pancakes for sunday breakfast and since there is no flour left, there is no point to ask her for new ones or aspire her to learn over time to become a better cook.
>>
I'm the creator. I will get my powers back in 1 year, when I kill myself. I will give all my followers 1 super power.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.