[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some redpills for you faggots. Religion is not where facts lie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1296777234798.jpg (59KB, 430x596px) Image search: [Google]
1296777234798.jpg
59KB, 430x596px
Some redpills for you faggots.

Religion is not where facts lie.
Evil exists.
Spirits exist.
Religion will not protect you from evil spirits.
YOU can protect you from evil spirits.
Religion is simply a primitive method of social control. So is feminism. So is the left vs right political dichotomy.
Most conspiracy theories have zero merit, and accepting them without merit and facts is logically unsound.
Experience is not necessarily fact.
"Chariots of the Gods" was disproven over a decade ago. Ancient Aliens is a fucking retarded show.
Alex Jones is for the most part trolling. This is by his own admission in several interviews including the one with Milo Yiannopoulos which is freely available on his channel.
The earth is a spheroid. It's not flat, and it's not exactly round either.
The moon landing was not faked.
Your government is not your friend.
Neither is it your enemy.
For the most part, Magic is bullshit, but some of it most certainly is real.
Most "psychics" are full of shit.
Every popularized version of the concept of "god(s)" is bullshit.
Satanists are, for the most part, pretty decent folks.
The media has been lying to you for far longer than you think they have.

USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD.
>>
Schizophrenic.
>>
Truly fired up my synapses.
>>
File: 1471510730579.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471510730579.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>it's another /x/ thread were OP tells us we're stupid for posting paranormal things in a paranormal board
>>
>>19498058
I can just feel the rage in the key strokes. Are you okay OP?

I can get behind almost all of this, but you can't force feed people information. The ignorant are more often than not ignorant by choice.
>>
>satanists are
I haven't figured out how this works yet. Given all power, people's nature develops extremely, but...
>>
File: 1299111481449.jpg (349KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1299111481449.jpg
349KB, 771x900px
>>19498158
LaVeyan Satanism is essentially common sense philosophy masquerading as religion. Anton LaVey himself said as much. Luciferianism is, when you boil it down, a constant declaration of self determinism with a bit of "look how spooky I am" thrown in.
>>19498085
Never did I say there's something wrong with posting paranormal shit. I quite enjoy it when there's anything at all to it, but a lot of the shit that's been posted here over the last several years has been easily dismissable and has resulted in interesting content being buried under mountains of shit. All I'm saying is have some fucking sense. Ignore the shitty conspiracy and flat earth bullshit, and let the actually interesting things come up...greentext stories, urban exploration, UFOlogy, mysticism, occultism, paganism, ghost hunting, creepy images, unexplained disappearances, that sort of thing.

I've been here since 2006. When you can find significantly better and more interesting topics discussed on youtube or even the cancer ridden asshole of reddit than are discussed here, this website has sunk to a pretty sad low.
>>
>>19498058
what kind of fedora is this?
>>
>>19498268
Yeah, but does satanism acknowledge the existence of the Supreme Creator? If not, then it's not a red pill.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (999KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
999KB, 360x360px
Wow dude. Tell us more.
>>
>Some redpills for you faggots.
>Proceeds to spew middle-school tier retardation
wew lad, you sure are enlightened.

=literally kill yourself=
>>
>>19498058
You think you know, some things you got right, but when you start dogging on feminism randomly it really makes it seem like you're pushing a confirmation bias fueled agenda.
>>
>>19498058
>Evil exists

Citation needed.
>>
>>19498347
There is no supreme creator you fucktard.
>>
>>19498445
Charles Manson, Osama Bin Laden, every fucktard who blows themself up in a crowd of innocent bystanders.
>>
>>19498550
all creation is because of the big guy upstairs
>>
>>19498554
Charles Manson did nothing wrong.
He was a CIA pastie who was the lightening rod absorbing the disfunction of the Pyschedelic Rennisance so we could fuel the war on drugs. Coz DruGs R baD 4 u. (Proceeds to force feed you pills that noone knows what they do when mixed)

Peter Scully on the other hand.. that. That is true evil.
>>
>>19498384

This. Also, I am unsure of what you consider a popularized concept of god(s).
>>
>>19498860
Manson was in the know of some Hollywood pedophilia. That's why they targeted Tate, Polanski's wife. Polanski was mixed up in all kinds of shit and it's why he still doesn't want to go back to US.
>>
>>19498058
Nice birb.
>>
You are a retarded. You think you know shit but you don't. Let go of your pride.
>>
File: hillary the lich.jpg (24KB, 414x621px) Image search: [Google]
hillary the lich.jpg
24KB, 414x621px
>Your government is not your friend.
>Neither is it your enemy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
>>
>>19498875
>>19498384
>Muh feminism is actually good

GET OUT

Nobody here is retarded enough to believe 1st world cunts need anymore rights. They already have MORE rights than men.

>Inb4 muh aborshun

If men were able to get pregnant, it wouldn't change anything. Murder is Murder.
>>
>>19500252
>>>/pol/
>>
>>19498058
OP, quality post.

You aren't correct about Ancient Aliens though. It's easy enough to tell human life was modified and uplifted by people from the sky. It's all over world history. Even in the Bible fallen angels came and told men how to do specific complex tasks. Even though they didn't have proper mathematics many Tribes accomplished remarkable astronomical builds. Everybody including the Egyptians to the Nords say people from the sky were a part of their founding. he Dogan tribe in Africa knew more about the Sirius system a few hundred years ago than we did until recently. They say people in round sky craft told them.

Pretty much everything else is spot on.

I would caution against proclaiming aliens didn't help us. Compared to other Hominids the strides Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens have made should have taken much longer to accomplish.
>>
>>19498554
Manson is innocent.

Police probably coaxed his groupies to put the fault on him as the mastermind.
>>
>>19498058
thanks for throwing us silly humans a rope, you wise old soul, you
>>
>>19498860
the son of man
He is not dead
only in a cage.
HELTER SKELTERR
>>
>>19498058
Physics is bullshit but most magic is also considered shit in your opinion.
Then where does the truth lie in your mind young man?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.