[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know more about rituals.Can a person with no knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I want to know more about rituals.Can a person with no knowledge about the occult make one? I would like to ask the more experienced of you for advice and literature
And do they work if you are atheist?
Forgive me if my question seems naive and badly structured
>>
>>19498009

what are you expecting?

are you expecting to experience a new sensation? just take drugs anon and fuck off
>>
I do not plan to do anything. I am just curious, cause i have been reading them ritual creepy pastas. Are real rituals similar to those described in creepy pastas?
>>
>>19498023
I was expecting a polite fucking answer you twat!
I am sure someone wants to share their knowledge with a curious person
>>
>>19498024
Creepy pastas is where you first went wrong
>>
>>19498034
I am aware of your community dislike of them
>>
File: 6wKKI6o.jpg (21KB, 598x317px) Image search: [Google]
6wKKI6o.jpg
21KB, 598x317px
>>19498032
>polite

up your nose with a rubber hose
>>
Okay paraphrase my question to
"Rituals for beginners" i reckon thats more appropriate isn't it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-27-01-37-04.png (430KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-27-01-37-04.png
430KB, 1080x1920px
>>19498056
Is this good enough place to start?
>>
>>19498009
why would an atheist want to perform a ritual? seems rather pointless for them
>>
>>19498041
OFF MY CASE TOILET FACE
>>
>can I just make some shit up with no reference points
You could, but it's probably not the most efficient approach. There's no need to re-invent the wheel. Some magickian from ages past might have already come up with a piece of something that would work for you. Plug n play is easier than coding from scratch.

>does it work if you're an atheist
Of course, that's what "High Magick" is all about. That doesn't even have to be supernatural; if it changes the way your mind works, it's succeeded.

There's no rule that says you have to follow anyone else's exact methods, but there's no harm in at least perusing some literature enough to pick up on common themes and such.
>>
>>19498089
not OP but i think manifesting something could works for atheists as well
>>
>>19498113
Since you are most helpful...I just want a first hand experience, is there a ritual to enable me to notice the paranormal around me. All my life i haven't seen or sensed anything connected to the paranormal and i want to know why is that?
>>
>>19498211
You mean like a 'detect magic' spell?
>>
>>19498211

No. If you don't believe, you'll never see it even if every other being in existence shoved it in your face. You only experience things in reality if you allow yourself to experience them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.