[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have sex dreams? Are sex dreams paranormal? Is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: imagesCZ0YKWNE.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imagesCZ0YKWNE.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Do you have sex dreams?

Are sex dreams paranormal?

Is it possible that you are having the same dream with someone you like when you're having sex in your dream?

Is it possible you are having sex with a spirit in the spiritual realm?

I've had quite a few sex dreams, but every time I have one, I wake up prematurely and I have never gotten to have an orgasm, out of hundreds of attempts. Is there something wrong with me? Have you ever had an orgasm in your dreams? Are you like me, waking up prematurely before you can have an orgasm? Is it possible to be cursed to not have sex in your dreams? Sometimes when I have a sex dream, I feel someone else take over my body and I imagine they get to feel all the pleasure. Why do some people get good sex dreams and others, like me, are cursed?
>>
>>19497494
Welllllll
One time I had a dream I was fucking this india looking girl when I was at University. It was weird because it was waaay more "vivid" than my usual dreams and iy felt REAL. Like I knew it was a dream but I was sooooo AWARE during my sex with the girl. After a about 10 seconds of the realest dream sex ever the act of cumming a huge load woke me up

10/10 dream sex
>>
>tfw so lonely you start to anticipate sex dreams which happen time to time
;(
>>
Taylor Swift comes to me in my dreams every now and then and I proceed to shove my cock down her throat.
>>
So you've never had a wet dream? I'm calling bullshit. Also, I'm saying no on the person having the same dream about you, because Mila Jovavich has never met me.

I don't think just because the dream is about sex all of the sudden it's paranormal.

Everyone dreams about random shit
>>
One time, I raped a girl in my dreams. I didn't get to cum, but 5 minutes later, I had a dream about 3 guys in black hoods and they beat me up, saying I shouldn't have raped that girl.
>>
>>19497494
You're nervous/anxious about sex so when it gets hot and steamy you wake up. Be more chill about sex.
>>
>>19497494
Girl I have dream sex with says shes pregnant. I think sex in general is just cursed, nothing personal. Don't sleep with people you don't love, they are real beings in various densities of illusion.
>>
>>19497650
Well it's probably your inner morals that let to the hoodz. Probably.
Anyways I can cum in my dreams but Just because it's in your dreams doesn't mean you'll have one in real life. I think if I had an orgasm in my dreams for real it'll probably wake me up. But yeah, just visualise it more while aware in the dream and it's still fun.
>>
I had a sex dream last night.
>>
I believe my demon soulmate is controlling my dreams and she dictates whether I wake up from that dream or not. I asked her to leave my dreams alone and ever since, I've been having 5-10 minute dreams uninterrupted. Before that, I had dreams that would last mere seconds. I believe my dreams are paranormal and there's more to it than my mind making it up.
>>
>>19497494

I dreamed of having sex with my mom.
later i did some investigation and found it was pretty common for guys ,dreaming of fucking their own mothers
>>
File: ouroboros.png.jpg (224KB, 1400x1382px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.png.jpg
224KB, 1400x1382px
I once dreamt I sucked my own dick and this produced real life ejaculation and woke me up. Is there a relation with the Ouroboros?
>>
I just dream about kinky gore sex dude, I doubt it's more than your subconscious trying to tell you something. In my case, it's extreme aggression coupled with a wild sex drive and sadomasochistic kinks. In your case, more like a longing for human connection.
>>
I have constant dreams of people raping my butthole and they stick knives up my ass. It hurts.
>>
>>19497612
Nope, like OP, I've never had a wet dream, i.e. an actual emission of semen. Or an orgasm in a dream, I always wake up before.
>>
I have some sex dreams from time to time. But I never come in my dreams, it's like my dreams refuse me to have an orgasm.
>>
>>19497494
i've had two so far. one with michelle rodriguez and the other with scarlet johansson. very vivid and very real.
>>
!. yes
2. In a way
3. Doubt that
4. Doubt that, too

I have the occasional wet dream, but only a few times it did it involve sexual contact. It's mostly about her dancing or wearing some real sexy outfit or she's based on some famous sex model or some combo of all 3.

Now when I lucid dream, I can pick the woman of choice, but when I try to have sex with them, I can never come.
Sure, the sensations are out of this world, but no coming.
>>
>>19497650
uhh how exactly is your sex life in real life? Hard to tell which is your shadow

>>19497754
Mercifully this is not my case.
>>
>>19497494
Often
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zokxAVloAYQ

I don't need a test anyway. I know I'm headed for the Hungry Ghost realm.
>>
>>19499518
fuck me, wrong thread
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 501x792px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 501x792px
>>19497821
More likely this guy.

kokopele, some creation god of Australia. That's not a flute, it's his penis. He felicitated himself and spat out his seed on the ground. That either became Earth, or Man. I do not remember.
>>
>>19497821
i have this dream all the time wtf.
>>
File: devilapproves.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
devilapproves.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>19498171
>>
I had a dream where some weird girl entity cause me to vibrate all over my body and cum
i woke up with cum in my pants
was not pleasant.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.