[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are some people so spooked by skinwalkers? they are nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Skinwalker.jpg (53KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalker.jpg
53KB, 500x634px
why are some people so spooked by skinwalkers?
they are nothing but navajo shamans/medicine men who fucked with black magic too much and/or killed a family member or so
there are tons of scarier ((supposedly real mythical creatures)) out there
>>
skinwalker stories get mad clicks on youtube so they shit out more stories for that cash
>>
>>19497137
That sounds like the opinion of someone that was never hunted by a crazy drugged up shaman in the night forest.
>>
>>19497169
i am british, i won't ever get hunted by any shamans in the forest
>>
It's probably the unknown what brings fear to people. They live so in the modern world they don't believe in anything spiritual anymore
>>
>>19497260
Sceadugengang
>>
Skinwalkers are very misunderstood. Navajo children stories put them in a dark light.
>>
>>19497137
>implying skinwalkers are real

nice LARP bro
>>
File: 1503780339098.jpg (640KB, 2048x1889px) Image search: [Google]
1503780339098.jpg
640KB, 2048x1889px
>>19497137
>>
>>19497592
holy shit i actually love this
-t.OP
>>
File: IMG_20170824_232555.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170824_232555.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>19497260
You don't know the ways of the shamans, and what they do with their time.
>>
>>19497751
i don't ever go innawoods and i think no shaman would want to take their time to travel to a city just to get me
>>
>>19497137
Injun here (Choctaw, to be exact)

>why are some people so spooked by skinwalkers?
Think about it this way: Medicine men are like Jedi, the help and serve the tribe through healling and passing on the traditions. But when one become a skinwalker (we call them nalusa falaya), when a medicine man turns to the dark side, they trade their healing abilities for power, like the Sith (kind of).

>they are nothing but navajo shamans/medicine men who fucked with black magic too much and/or killed a family member
A lot of nations have different terms or descriptions for them but they all stem from the same practice of sacrificing a family memeber, drinking their blood, and wearing their skin. Once the skin falls off, they become nalusa falaya and crave human flesh and blood.

That's what I was told, at least.
>>
>>19497592
>I wouldn't worry about it
>>
Why is /x/ so wrong about everything? They don't comprehend what Wendigos are, they have no idea what Naagloshii are, and they have this sort of cobbled together idea of what's going bump in the dark are based on osmosis of repeated nonsense on image boards that are partly rooted in lore but filled in by bullshit that someone online thought sounded correct when they made it up. Literally everything Amerindian that /x/ likes to discuss they get deeply and fundamentally wrong.
>>
>>19497137
because they are all fucking pussies and can't handle the real spooky shit
>>
>>19498482
don't get me wrong, if i was face to face with one i would be shitting enough bricks to build a new great wall of china
just the concept of them alone is not that scary
>>
File: Error Message.png (790B, 240x130px) Image search: [Google]
Error Message.png
790B, 240x130px
>>19497137
Not sure if skinwalker...
>>
>>19497773
You sound hot they might.
>>
>>19498691
i have noticed that myself
"i saw a pale tall figure must have been a skin walkurrr hurr durr"
when it in fact was a wendigo, if they really did see something, that is
they keep mistaking these two and mash their lore together when making up shitty greentext LARPing bs
>>
I thought skinwalkers and shapeshifters were the same thing. Is it? What's the difference if not? School me please.
>>
Skinwalker defense force out in full force lately.
Let me guess if I hear somebody call my name in the middle of nowhere I should go because it's totally safe and the voice will give me beer and handjobs?
>>
>>19498883
> if I hear somebody call my name in the middle of nowhere I should go because it's totally safe and the voice will give me beer and handjobs?
Wish some drawfag could scribble up that picture. Would be pure gold.
>>
>>19497260
No just mugged by moozlims in the streets of your polluted, broken down shit holes. Then you go to work where Indians took your job so now your jobless. You go home to your 1/10 wife and your three times pregnant 13 year old and her two mulatto babies to find that junkies borked in and raped your mulatto grandkids to death and fed your daughter to your wife. You decide to eat dinner before you do anything only to find your marmite has become sentient and curses you for it's very existence as a food product. You finally call the cops after 2 hours on hold and the next morning they arrive as you were cutting up some spam spam spam spam spam eggs spam and spam and begin beating you senseless as your butter knife clearly indicates your status as a class 5 super terrorist. In jail you are raped by more moozlims and killed by your dead daughters baby daddy. Your wife remarries a black guy and is killed by him within a week. The cops accuse your mother and rape her to death because the cops are moozlims now too. Meanwhile your in hell because moozlims and blackies. Also your grave gets robbed by moozlims and you get raped again as a skeleton. Also moozlims rape your soul in the afterlife too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.