[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 42

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19493867
>>
File: tumblr_ouy2taYnj01qh15qno1_1280.jpg (48KB, 353x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouy2taYnj01qh15qno1_1280.jpg
48KB, 353x1920px
>>19496722
theme: recklessness, impulsivity, people look at u and say what the heck are u doing, not thinking of the consequences, u don't learn from ur mistakes
lots of negativity, but good love life, good communications with a girl or girls, long distance relationship, maybe taking a break right now, clearing out ur head a bit about her
past shows financial success are u paranoid she's a gold digger?? or at least having suspicions about it?? or u used to???
future i think shows u don't get back together...
u have high self esteem and hope for the future
people don't really know u that well, they think ur an enigma, no solid foundation of relationship with u at all, no real even desire to get to know u even, it takes a toll on u and ur motivation
find urself first.... before others know who u are
u end up getting a nice job
>>
>>19496773
13/08/1992
>>
Nothing has really gone right for me this year. Despite trying my best, many things didnt go well and put many hard years of work down the drain almost. Is this just pure coincidence? I understand everyone has bad luck but literally nothing has gone right for me this year in all my pursuits. Could I please get a reading or thoughts on this big streak of badluck, will my luck change? Male 21 libra
>>
File: tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg (450KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg
450KB, 1280x1707px
>>19496778
theme of reading - unemployment crossed by the loss of a job...
but there needed to be balance at ur workplace, there was a conflict between coworkers i believe
in the past u found urself thru isolation and introspection which ultimately lead to u... drpping out of school?? or not attending at all???
future shows a balance of finance ad school tho u find a renewed sense of motivation to do this eventually
u seem to even have a fiery motivation now
something strong that's been within u for a long time
people want u to make this decision u know, to go back to school
u have a lot of choices right now, this is a crossroad in ur life
u end up making a choice that tests ur strength, and u end up leaning on ur mother a lot... but in the end u are more free... but that leaning on ur mother continues
>>
>>19496773
February 8 1995
>>
>>19496773
Almost everything is right but I am a female so no gf and my love life is not that good
>>
>>19496801
>theme of reading - unemployment crossed by the loss of a job...
is this in my near future? because the past was very spotted on, if i were paranoid i would close my shutters and router thinking somebody is observing me
>>
File: tumblr_nf8rt5P8lZ1sqstvbo1_400.jpg (52KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf8rt5P8lZ1sqstvbo1_400.jpg
52KB, 338x600px
>>19496827
oh i meant u guys are taking a break??? or something??? and i guess it's a bf not a gf but i didn't know
an d was it a long distance relationship??
is that close??
>>
File: tumblr_ocl0w4EKUB1qf5pxfo1_1280.jpg (437KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocl0w4EKUB1qf5pxfo1_1280.jpg
437KB, 1280x906px
>>19496838
hmmm.... possibly meant school instead of job
it was the knight of pentacles which i usually read as employment
but as my student card was in the past placement
it couldn't be in the theme placement u know??
so i guess both cards meant student
>>
>>19496801

13/09/1990

;0
>>
>>19496859
that makes sense, everything makes sense now
thanks a lot
>>
File: tumblr_nmur70hTq21qjnhqgo1_500.jpg (10KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmur70hTq21qjnhqgo1_500.jpg
10KB, 480x358px
>>19496824
sorry gotta go now!!!
but i'll be back probably
>>
>>19496801
06/06/1995
>>
>>19496856
I've been without a bf for some months, right now there's someone I kind of like but not enough for a relationship
Also never had distant relationship... What you mention about love could happen in a future relationship maybe?
>>
File: tumblr_o4yvf9yA161upyv1ho1_1280.jpg (96KB, 745x676px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4yvf9yA161upyv1ho1_1280.jpg
96KB, 745x676px
>>19496877
damn i'm probably way off or somehing it was in ur unconscious part so it's probably a secret admirer to be honest...
any online friends who like u??? haha
who u don't talk to anymore???
sometimes the lovers can mean a secret admirer i think...
>>
Anyone wanna trade
>>
>>19496923
Query
>>
>>19496933
Will Natey come back to me
>>
>>19496959
The devil, chariot rx, 5 of cups

No.

Does he like me
>>
>>19496969
10 of pentacles, death and 10 of swords

Something has made them change their mind about you
>>
>>19496969
I disagree with the interpretation of your cards. Honestly here we see literal images that depict addiction, attachment, inability to move on, and regret.
>>
>>19497018
How's the chariot a literal image of addiction? I mean not even the rider or the horses are toking dubes or anything.
>>
>>19497018
Chariot reversed is not coming back. Selective bias if you want.
>>
trading

what does she (T) think of me?
>>
>>19496773
7/June/95
>>
>>19497018
That's me all in one currently

I do want him back. I'm really sad
>>
>>19497038
I guess they meant the devil
>>
>>19497047
Would you still agree if the chariot were upright?
>>
Trading.

Will i do something cool this night or will i stay home?
>>
>>19497131
You'll stay home like the rest of us and be a shut-in
>>
>>19497135
You are wrong.
>>
>>19497140
Wanna bet?
>>
>>19497131
Seven of Cups, Nine of Wands, The Hermit

You're going to have a good time but are going to need some cool down alone time after. There's a lot of possibilities coming your way.

Will he listen to me?
>>
>>19497063
anyone?
>>
Any cool doggos wanna trade?
>>
>>19497215
sure, query?
>>
>>19496780
Lol why did this guy get cucked out of a reading
>>
Trading, should I quit my job and fine a new one?
>>
>>19497219
Yo did my Matron and I remove this black magic shit?
>>
>>19497251
Air query, samefag, read the sticky
>>
>>19497263
>Ace of Wands, Three of Pentacles, Queen of Cups, The Moon

You are closer to the superpowers above than the one who afflicted you. To answer your question, yes you did because of the sheer amount of power you contain being stronger than the wrongdoers. You and your matron work well as a team together and there is a lot of emotional energy she feels towards you because of how much she admires you. You should be fine now.

Next bf, please.
>>
>>19497047
"Upright, the Chariot is all about moving forward. It's not just about charging ahead, but rather seeing where you want to go, picking up the reins, taking control of inner and outer forces, and directing everything forward. Hence, it is a card of great determination and confidence, motivation and leadership. Without these, there's no making the chariot go where you want it to go. So what about reversed?
1) Opposite: image-wise, there is some confusion with the chariot. It's about movement, victory and going forward; but the image in Rider-Waite at least, is of the chariot at rest, either after its victory or before. This makes the opposite or inverse interpretation a bit difficult, as the most obvious one would be a chariot at rest: NOT moving as compared to moving.
So let's simplify this opposite; we'll leave the movement interpretations for the other two and go for the "victory" interpretation on this one. Obviously, the opposite would be defeat. The chariot did not conquer either the inner or outer forces; it lost the battle to control the horses, lost the battle against whatever it was fighting. It might even suggest that the querent gave into cowardice. He didn't try to show the horses who was boss, didn't try to barrel though his enemies - he just hid in his chariot hoping not to get hurt, taking no chances.
2) Blocked: as the upright card often focuses on controlling the horses, on determination and direction, we can see that a blocking of these energies leaves the querent at loose ends. Ever driven with someone who has absolutely NO sense of direction? That's what we have here. The querent may know where he wants to go...but he doesn't have a clue how to get there. And he lacks the determination to find a way to get there."

Tarot isn't an island. If you consider the other cards around it, you can clearly see ADDICTION, REGRET, ATTATCHMENT. It's not hard. Just git gud and stop reading Biddy Tarot.
>>
>>19497324
>>19497047
And I meant the devil for addiction. Didn't think I had to spell that out for you.
>>
File: flat.jpg (43KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
43KB, 480x622px
You can really tell when people do trades just because they have to but they don't give a shit about the other persons query. So you them just shitting out 1-3 generic lines to get over it, and finally ask their questions like: "WHO IS MY NEXT GF???"
>>
>>19497315
Thank you. Now I must seal the deaL and close this off.

>Next BF
Woaw I feel hella hot all of a sudden. Maybe he is from a hella hot place.
He has short dark brown hair. A bit tan.
He feels like a fire sign.
Stubborn boi, he loves being outside.
>>
>>19497331

Well no shit, Sherlock. Trading is for self-centered shitlords. What else do you expect?
>>
>>19497331
-sigh-
I actually hold myself to a very high standard on trades and warm up beforehand, do accuracy checks, etc. Even if it's anon, I still care about doing a good job, unless the other reader did a lazy reading, in which case I'll do the same. Like in all things, some people take what they do more seriously than others, some strive for excellence while others are fine with mediocrity. Same as with anything you do.

>>19497347
Kek. Upset you can't trade for a reading?
>>
>>19497366
trade?
>>
>>19497324
I really hope maybe there is some hope left out there
>>
>>19497374
My accuracy is below my standards today, so I think I'll pass this time.
>>
>>19497339
AngelChan

I always see you here, can I get a general reading from you? I am sorry I can't trade since I am not good at this stuff, but anything is helpful. I of course don't mind any sort of reading just need so guidance. Thank you!
>>
Doing i ching post pictures of ponies if you want a reading. If the question isn't for advice find another reader.
>>
>>19497397
I got you darling!
Let me get Ophanim!
>>
>>19497331
If you're calling me out I hold no weight to those readings and do it for fun.
>>
>>19497375
I'm not trying to give you false hope, but assuming the anon that read you is accurate at sortiledge (maybe not at interpretations), then this could indicate that there is hope. Thing is, people hold a lot inside. They resist at every turn because they insist a person isn't good for them or they must avoid, etc.. just because your relationship isn't on good terms right now doesn't mean that can't change in the future. That being said, you don't want a relationship based on addiction. The best thing you can do for yourself is move on until further notice. If things change, they change and you get another chance! And if they don't change at least you weren't holding your breath.
>>
>>19497397
Obstacles And Blocks Are Lifted

Congratulations! All your personal growth work has disentangled you from the snares of fear-based blocks. All systems are go, and you are on your way.

The key now is for you to stay centered in positive energy. Any doubts or worries must be immediately faced and dealt with, such as giving them to God for healing.

Do not allow your mind to wander to worst-case scenarios, lest you manifest those fears into reality. Remember that God gave you the spiritual power of creation—so use it to craft your masterpiece that will leave a helpful and inspiring legacy.
Keep your head up beloved! Don't let minor problems get you down!
>>
File: IMG_2709.jpg (168KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2709.jpg
168KB, 500x377px
>>19497399
Advice on what direction I should take in life. Should I continue with my current degree or do something easy and reach English in Japan or something
>>
>>19497408
>Ophanim
I don't know this word..i'll look it up.

and you are the BEST!

Love, Career, Overseas moving status, whatever...I am excited to hear your wisdom....I am sending you good vibes!!!
>>
My pinnus is too small =/
>>
>>19497418
Hey angel can I ask for a reading? Theres a guy obsessed with me and wont leave me alone. Can you tell me if he is going to stop?
>>
>>19497418
WOW WOW WOW!!!!

I sent my last response before I read this one! You just gave me goose bumps....

I believe in The Law of Attraction, and I have attracted many things. I have been depressed for a bit, and finally have been focused back to remaining positive and having faith that anything is possible. This is seriously the best reading I have had! I do not want to be selfish, I know you have so many request, but when will I be able to move overseas?

thanks again.
I know I can't give you a trade but perhaps at least my honest feedback is helpful.
>>
>>19497411
Thank you so much for your kind words, I get the feeling it's probably me more than anything, I literally feel like i'm losing my mind since we have stopped talking and i've never felt this agitated before. What you have said has helped though, even if it was just some advice to take
>>
File: pony.jpg (58KB, 493x348px) Image search: [Google]
pony.jpg
58KB, 493x348px
>>19497399
Looking for advice on how to improve my general well-being - more precisely, what type of knowledge to attain in order to make money.
You can also give me advice on whether or not I continue my relationship, if you feel like answering that as well.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19497432
>Theres a guy obsessed with me and wont leave me alone. Can you tell me if he is going to stop?
Eww. I hate men who do that shit.
It's hard for me to do yes or no questions so I rephrased your question.
>what does this man feel about this person, any inkling of obsession?
>King of cups rev, IV of pents rev, Ace of cups rev
I don't want to make you paranoid but this guy sees you as his possession and is, of course, a bit crazy in the head.
I don't really see him leaving you alone babe.
If shit gets bad you need to contact the authorities.
Safe paths.
>>19497433
>when will I be able to move overseas?
First of all, thank you so much for the feedback. I seldom ever get it. So when I do its lit and it makes me so happy since
they give me room to improve.
>death, vi of wands, the lovers
No I'm not really good I'm giving exact time frames, for example I can't say oh you'll move over seas in 3 years.
Kek but! I can give you advice on what to do so your goal happens.
Now the thing here is there is a cycle or perhaps a way of thinking that inhibits you from being able to reach these goals.
There is a huge need for self actualization.
Once that happens, baby the world is yours.
>>
>>19497418
Please give general reading with angels
I feel like my life is shit and I really don't enjoy the shit I have to do that will only pay off in like 2 years
>>
>>19497474

Hexagram 46.

Work harder and be more flexible.
>>
>>19497432
Bitch start taking notes of his behaviour and go to a lawyer, do you want to end up cut up in a fridge somewhere?
>>
>>19497508
Angel can you do a reading?

Does he ever think of me? Does he like me?

:p
>>
>>19497508
Thank you for your time, you are so fast with these. What advice should I heed? I am like a dry sponge wanting to get any information so that I can make my dream of becoming independently successful. I have been seeking a mentor or just better friends, a better career A new life, etc... I am willing to make it happen, how can I acquire it?
>>
>>19497544
....also, I enjoy how honest you are...
>>
I want to practice scrying, anyone have a question or something to test?
>>
>>19497509
>Please give general reading with angels
Ok!!!
Visualize Abundance In All Forms

This card reminds you that whatever you imagine is what you experience. The angels guide you to visualize your desires instead of your fears.

You received this card to help you adjust your visions (including those that arise from your thoughts and feelings). Have you been imagining worst-case scenarios? The ego employs this technique as a way of trying to foresee and “control” the future. Yet when we visualize the worst, we call those experiences into being.

Everything that you’ve been visualizing is in a thought-form of energy around you. Angels, clairvoyants, and sensitive people can discern these thought-forms, because they are real energy masses that take the shape of what you’re visualizing. So, for example, if you’re envisioning a new home, there will be a thought-form energy mass of a home floating next to your head and shoulders. That’s how psychics can accurately say “You are manifesting a new home,” by sensing this thought-form.

Eventually, all thought-forms crystallize into solid matter. The good news is that you can un-crystallize anything in your life that doesn’t work by withdrawing the power you’ve given to it. Do not complain about it, or affirm its reality, unless it’s something positive.

When you are visualizing a desire, it helps to have a physical representation. This can be a picture that you cut out of a magazine, a model of a car you desire, or even a clay sculpture that you make yourself. Having an image or a placeholder object can make the visualization more real to you, and that will increase the effect.

A vision board is a place to keep these visual cues of your desires. This can be something as simple as a corkboard where you can pin pictures or a large piece of construction paper where you glue inspiring magazine pictures and phrases.
>>
>>19497572

Next gf :^)
>>
>>19497572
What does my crush feel towards me?
>>
>>19497572
You can scry my appearance if you want, but I think something easier would be how do I feel about my mother.
>>
>>19497572
Tell me if I will find love soonish
>>
>>19497508
This is honestly scary. He keeps posting shit like "I can't get over her" and we didn't even date. He treated me like shit and tried to manipulate me. I tried to be polite to him but he doesn't get it.
>>
>>19497600
once a long time ago a priest touched me and said god told him to do it.
>>
>>19497572
What color were the eyes of the love of my life?
Will this man return to make peace with me?
>>
File: Ooi1LAr.jpg (16KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ooi1LAr.jpg
16KB, 800x600px
hi i'm back and doing readings again!!!
last time i didn't get a lot of feedback
but this time i'm back with new crystals!!!
i just bought them and they are all displayed in my room next to me
so hopefully it helps!!!
doing a celtic cross today
needing ur bday
nothing but a general reading
fuck a love reading
>>
>>19497609
Babe I've been in a situation like this and I'm going to give you some advice.
Run stay the fuck away from him.
You don't owe him any kindness of any sorts so if you have to resort to being a bitch to him then go ahead.
Tell him to fuck right off.
>>
>>19497620
but he is such a nice guy
>>
>>19497617
General reading

My birthday is 7/23/98
>>
>>19497617
Jan 18, 1994
>>
what dose that mean
>>
>>19497617
Dec 15 1990
f
>>
>>19497615
Thanks for sharing, I guess?
>>
>>19497620
I wanted to be civil but it's getting out of control.

>>19497628
He hasn't been nice to me.
>>
>>19497617
28 june 1990 m
>>
>>19497572
Next gf
>>
>>19497617
7/June/1995
Pls
>>
>>19497553
Kek
Here is some advice to get tHings in motion in a positive way
Face Your Financial Fears

Dear One, this card comes to you because the angels see how your unconscious anxieties have pushed away abundance. Deep down, you worry whether you deserve to receive abundance. In addition, you’ve been struggling with fear—both of failure and of success—which has kept you stuck in indecision and inaction.

Fortunately, once you admit these fears to yourself, they lose their power to unconsciously control you. Perhaps it’s helpful for you to hear that every person struggles with self-doubts. The human ego is designed to keep people afraid and prevent them from fulfilling their Divine destiny.

Thankfully, you are blessed with the gift of self-awareness. You can take an honest inventory of your thought processes, and admit that you have sometimes sabotaged your own success. These realizations are ensuring that you no longer allow yourself to be intimidated. Your decisions are guided by love, not fear.
>>
threaten to call the police on him
>>
>>19497617
28 September, 1996
>>
>>19497646
Better do something soon before you end up next to some frozen fish.
>>
>>19497591

I saw a pale Latina with long curly dark hair. She's wearing a black turtleneck sweater. Real qt.

>>19497594
So I finally settled into seeing a blonde warrior, who laughs at me and then turns back to where he rests his arm on his sword and cry-laughs, like the option presented is a cruel joke and not a real offer.

Two people cuddle in a hay bail.

I think he's shy about asking you out and doesn't want to get rejected.
>>
>>19497572
What is the future with me and this guy I really like?
>>
>>19497572

future bf please! thank you!
>>
>>19497572
next bf please
>>
>>19497600

I saw an almost albino-y blonde haired kid. Blue eyes. A few brown spots on his face. Red shirt.

>I think something easier would be how do I feel about my mother.
I felt sort of a loss, like love but a need for separation. You miss her but she hurts you, too.
>>
>>19497628
He a bitch if he is manipulative
Kek
>>19497646
>I wanted to be civil but it's getting out of control.
You need to be assertive.
Bro if it is really getting out of hand and you don't feel safe get the cops on his ass.
>>
File: tumblr_ot85vpigX41rgewhto1_1280.jpg (92KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot85vpigX41rgewhto1_1280.jpg
92KB, 564x564px
>>19497629
>six of swords (king of swords rx, hang man rx, four swords rx), eight cups rx, magician rx, king wands, princess wands, seven swords temperance, universe, eight swords rx
ur a hard worker, not really all that smart, but u made that sacrifice tht u didn't want to, probably time and energy... possibly sleep lol u have a lot of success b doing this tho, it pays off so u keep doing it
ur not good at talking to girls, they tend to be really turned off by u, even girlfriends don't really like u all that much sorry...ur really positive about ur romance situation anyway!!!
u used to be pretty charismatic tho... basically i think u got to a point where ur interests were no longer relatable to normal girls...
the future shows ur hard work wavering...but u power thru stubbornly, which according to my cards isn't really the best move, but admittedly they don't give the best advice all the time
ur a bit unbalanced it seems like u work hard but don't play hard
ur looking to move out of this pit of depression and sluggish lethargy u have, but it's neverending for now
advice is to force urself out of it
somehow...
outcome is stability in work
>>
>>19497572
How is my soul mate?
>>
>>19497653
Wow, if I only had a friend like you...
not only are you so accurate but also, very detailed. I know it's a bit generalized. Which may make any skeptic even more doubtful but, you nailed it, once again!

I will start to believe, and to know, that I deserve every good success... I have a greater picture. I want to help create jobs, help change peoples life. I feel like I am meant for something greater. People have always said this to me, but as each year passes by, I get discouraged. But I won't loose faith, until my dying days. Life is amazing. I have been so blessed by these readings. Angel Chan YOU DA BOMB.COM :D
>>
>>19497689
But..but I'm a female not male. Lol

Thanks anyway.
>>
>>19497609
that's terrible. as someone in a similar situation but to a lesser degree you need to not talk to them at all and call the police if it gets out of hand. sometimes people can't take no for answer.
>>
>>19497539
>Does he ever think of me? Does he like me?
>:p
Huehuehue the love query!!!
>Wheel of Fortune rev, VI of wands rev, X of swords
Dear Lord not at all babe. He definitely does not think of you or like you.
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>19497508
angel chan can u tell me my future with my crush?
>>
>>19497701
Love you to, darling
Get em!
>>
>>19497715
:(
>>
File: tumblr_oc073iEwNO1qbb77eo1_400.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc073iEwNO1qbb77eo1_400.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>19497631
>fool, nine pentacles rx, devil, night cups rx, five pent, hermit rx, two pent rx, moon rx, four wands, queen pent
you're a pretty free spirit, inner child is hard at work, unsuccessful financially tho
some girl has u under control, she doesnt think ur capable, it's a good system according to my cards
u used to be a lonely man, now ur a broke man, in the future ur a social man
u make bad financial decisions
u might have some flat emotions... it's hard to u to bring out ur emotions
git down to work, be a perfectionist, put ur back into it, make some waves, rock the boat, and THEN take a break.
result is a man or woman (you) who can take care of themself
>>
>>19497722
Angel-chan could you tell me about my next gf? If you want to of course :)
>>
>>19497680
The appearance is totally wrong, do you want to try again or do you want me to reveal it?
With my mother you're on point.
>>
File: tumblr_np1h4468It1r712ajo1_1280.png (919KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np1h4468It1r712ajo1_1280.png
919KB, 1024x682px
>>19497706
ok gbut could u apply it to men....
jeez sometimes... it's hard over the internet...
i'm not..like...psychic...
>>
>>19497715
Could you help me please Angel
I would just like to know if there is a chance of reconciliation between me and him?
>>
>>19497617
9 April 1991
General pls
>>
>>19497715
Hey angel chan, how are you? Can you tell me if I will ever be again with her? Romantically, of course.
>>
>>19497722
Angel Chan...
<----------
>>
>>19497710
please talk to me
>>
>>19497609
What are the chances he got a reading here about you and some reader told him to not give up and to keep at it?
>>
>>19497607
I don't think so :/

>>19497736
Yeah I'm just coming up blank. What do you look like?
>>
>>19497718
>>19497732
>>19497738
>>19497747
I will come back after 45mins. There is something I need to do. Then I will read yall.
>>
>>19497572
next gf
>>
>>19497616

I see green with flecks of brown.

I feel sturdy resentment overcoming a small amount of absence and regret. He's pushed you down and away, and I don't see much changing that so far.
>>
>>19497783
Read for me too, will we ever meet/talk/be again? Why it didn't work out?
>>
>>19497777
Black hair, brown eyes, very short beard right now and no brown spots.
>>
>>19497783
Thank you!
>>
>>19497648
>>19497669
>>19497673
>>19497675
>>19497699
>>19497790

Sorry folks pool's closed for now but check back in several hours and I may have finished some more by then.
>>
Ok I'm back!
I would like to trade with someone if they are willing just let me know.
>>
>>19497922
>>19497718
ok i will trade
>>
>>19497732
She qt.
Her hair is layers and it's curly. It looks pretty orange with some tinges of blonde.
I keep on seeing small white flowers around her. Her skin looks Sunkissed.
She feels like a water sign.
>>
>>19497922
iI am!! gimme your query or two

I want to know what T feels towards me? is she interested romantically?

also, how much does Anna love me? what does she think of me and our relationship?
>>
>>19497922
Welcome back!
I would trade with you if I were home...
But would you mind pulling a card for me please if it's okay?...
>>19497738
>>
>>19497922

What will my soulmate look and be like?
>>
>>19497922

Can you tell me about my next boyfriend? if not that's fine too :)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>19497922

Hey bby, how are you? It's been a while since we traded

What I want to know is, how is this Semester going to go for me? Will I make new friends or FWB's? Really busy or chill semester?

I was told by another reader that I would gain another stalker this semester, is that something I seriously have to worry about?

Will my finances pick up this semester? I'm running low on cash and trying to remain positive but doubt keeps creeping in.

You can pick 1 or all 3, just leave me your queries and I'll get started.
>>
>>19497928
>future with da crush!?
My dude you feel overwhelmed almost as if you want to give up on this cutie. If you keep at it with that kind of attitude definitely not going to get with her. I keep getting a lot of cards that imply feeling overwhelmed.
If this feeling persists then there really won't be much
>>
>>19497938
Thanks a lot :) btw do you have any general idea about her personality?that's what I wanted to know but your reading about her looks is fine too so thanks!
>>
>>19497928
My query is: The thing that I saw last night. Was it the remnants of the black stuff that tried to hurt me?
>>
>>19497803
Feels like no babe.
But then it pops up again later in life just be patient.
>>
File: sholo.jpg (552KB, 1964x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sholo.jpg
552KB, 1964x2048px
What are the best questions to ask your own cards?
>>
>>19498011
Who pops up? Her?
>>
>>19497922
gib love reading please
gemini 22 male
>>
>>19498003
the sun, queen of pentacles, four of pentacles

Yes it was, and it won't leave without interveneance.
>>
>>19497738
>I would just like to know if there is a chance of reconciliation between me and him?
V of cups, IV of cups, the fool
Right now things are dormant. Pain inflicted. Time will pass.
From what I'm seeing right now it can either go both ways you do end up reconciliation and there is almost a rebirth of the relationship or you end up leaving but in the end it actually leaves you happy.
>>
>>19497922
female
do i get a bf any time soon
>>
Will I ever be with Poppy?
>>
>>19498012
Self-betterment, introspective or self-discovery queries imo. Anything that allows you to grow as a person.
>>
>>19498036
Thank you so much Angel. Things are just uncertain for now aren't they. It's one of those horrible...horrible lessons I have to go through again
>>
>>19497747
>Hey angel chan, how are you?
Im great! I feel peace and relief like no other. So in celebration the universe gave me a lot of queries answer.
>Can you tell me if I will ever be again with her? Romantically, of course.
>7 of pents, 4 if pents rev, Ace of wands rev
You will. you're probably going to end up nagging her and she'll accept yep the relationship that you'll have is it going to be the same it's going to feel water down and dead. It was not what you expected or hoped to be.
>>
>>19498020
Yup and the idea of a relationship.
>>
>>19498044
I am poppy. I don't know you.
>>
>>19498044
>Three of Cups - Abundance
i would say everything that has happened with Poppy will bear fruit in the end will grow into something good, in short yes
>>
>>19497731
THis is 100% accurate, hoping the future part is too. Would you be opposed to doing a love general? Can trade.
>>
>>19498054
hey angel-chan, i want to get with this girl, should i approach her outside of her work or inside? Also, i gave her a place to where we can meet up, but will she also show up?
>>
>>19497617
6-17-1995
>>
>>19498046
Can you give me some examples of actual questions my dear?
>>
I am the world's deadliest fidget spinner. How can I change back into my human form?
Ty in advance.
>>
Will Anthony ever unblock and talk to me again?
>>
>>19498061
Sorry Poppy. I can't be with you. I have to be with my childhood love.
>>
>>19498079
No
>>
>>19498026
Hahaha!!!
And my matron intervened and got rid of it.
>>
>>19498087

then why even ask in the first place?
>>
File: 1489499177003.gif (762KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489499177003.gif
762KB, 500x530px
Hola /div/

Doing two readings. Anyone interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Keep in mind this is practice and as always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>19498101

Male

Are my finances going to improve during the Fall? They're currently not that great
>>
>>19498101
When will he speak to me again? What are his feelings towards me?
Female, male
>>
>>19498101
Female
Next relationship
>>
>>19498077
>What can I do to improve my strengths in x?
>What are my greatest weaknesses, and how can I overcome/mitigate them?
>What do I think of myself?
>Where should I focus my attention?

Those sorts of questions. Too often do we get caught up in our own mind and thoughts that what "is" and what truely is blurred in our eyes. Consider it a proofreading of yourself from fresh eyes. Even if the cards drawn are confusing at first, don't be too quick to dismiss them; take them, and meditate on what they could potentially trying to tell you
>>
>>19498126
Can I ask you a non love query?
>>
>>19498131
Of course anon, ask away <3
>>
Will I have a successful career if I pursue EMT? Or will my past prevent me from getting a job?
>>
>>19497940
Ayyu!!!!
Thank my questions: I'm having a bit of a hard time believing that my matron got rid of that black magic bullshit so easily. Was it really that easy?

>I want to know what T feels towards me? is she interested romantically?
I don't really feel any inklings of romantic attraction or maybe even friendship. I keep seeing a blank slate that can either be filled or destroyed.
>>
Trading

Is she malicious, incompetent, out of her element, in over her head, or something else? What is the reason for the poor performance?
>>
>>19498134
are the effects of "the bell" permanent or transient?
>>
>>19497963
Hey doll!!!
I would love to read for you but I'm burnt out.
Ahhhhhh!
So sorry just ask me whenever you see me tomorrow or perhaps any other day.
And I'll happily trade with you
>>
File: 1503196040299.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1503196040299.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
Blehhhh I'm dead now. I cannot read anymore.
Rip I wasnt expecting to have so many queries today.
>>
>>19498134
What will my next relationship be, what will he look like?
>>
>>19498138
Still here?
>>
Air query.
Is my bad luck result of black magic done against me or I just have a fucked up karma?
>>
>>19498169
Yes
>>
>>19498108

>Yes or no query

Ill draw two cards just because is not a love one.

>Four of Cups (R), Two of Swords

If you make the right choices and actually convince yourself to go for it, there will be an opportunity to improve, yes. Its going to rely on you to do so though

>>19498110

>Eight of Wands, King of Swords (R)
>Two of Cups, Moon

Its going to be a consequence of a continuous situation what will make him talk to you but it does not seems pretty. I get the idea that if you keep trying he will do so but its likely going to be to nag you for it.

He loves you deeply but he is hiding it. Why i can not tell but there is something about you that intrigues him.

Good luck and i hope this helps

>>19498111

Dem tripster

>Two of Swords (R), Eight of Cups (R), Eight of Wands, Sun, Wheel of Fortune

It will start SLOWLY. Not much communication at first, sort of odd. It will be a journey of self discovery between you two and the more layers you get two peel the more things start falling in the right place, increasing passion and enjoyment exponentially.

It will be a love worked for, not ''at first sight''.but dam it looks good.

Hope this helps and cheers anon.
>>
>>19498173
Starting your read
>>
>>19498138
seven of pentacles, the moon, knight of swords, three of swords

She isn't malicious or trying to do whatever she is doing on purpose. She's simply in over her heard and trying to accomplish something she isn't capable of accomplishing at this time because of her skill set not meeting the level of requirement needed to accomplish the task at hand. Poor performance will continue until she improves her skill set. Is it possible? I'm not sure honestly, because her gifts are more directed towards something else rather than what you want her to do at this time. She's fully willing to keep trying but her energy would be better spent towards developing something else.

How will he feel when I go up to him, introduce myself the way I am planning on doing it?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19498101
Could you read mine?

>male

I wanna know if i'm gonna find new friends or love in this new part of my life, i don't have both right now.
>>
>>19498146
I stood before a little ball of flame, pulsing in the dark. It's light, waxing and waning, as if breathing. Rising and falling like a chest. I felt at peace, even though it wasn't what I hoped, I felt at peace.

Permanent, but in cycle. "The bell" is always around but whether it's ringing or not is a different matter.
>>
>>19498194
ok thanks
>>
>>19498193

>Yes or no again

REEEEEE

>Three of Cups

Yes, good friends. You literally got the friends card

>Magician, Knight of Wands

Oh yes, love as well. You are likely to become a charmer anon, as long as you try to be crafty rather than impulsive,

Great cards. Cheer up, you will do more than fine.
>>
>>19498101

Male

Tell me about my future finances.
>>
>>19498170
>>19498194
Could you read this please?
>>
>>19498101
male
general reading?
>>
>>19498201
Thank you, my dear anon.
It was not my intention to do some yes or no question, i thought i you would do some general.
>>
>>19498126
Empath I was in your last stream and have a follow up question to a reading you gave me over half a year ago concerning an energy on my path how could I contact you about it the best for you to look into it when you have time and energy? Is this thread ok? Thank you
>>
Is anyone doing readings?

I had a reading 6 years ago. It said I had a chance to meet a girl named D. They mentioned there were two girls. One M and one D. They are sisters. I liked M more, but the person insisted that I get with D. Well, she ended up being my childhood love, a girl I made a promise to when I was 9 years old. Is that a coincidence or was his prediction real?
>>
>>19498184
In going to watch his facial expressions.

First, there's a moment of surprise, bordering shock. It quickly leads to laughter and smiling. He's amused, and he's in a good mood once the tension is broken. A smile remains on his face as his lips move in conversation. The reaction is overall positive once the tension has broken. The trick is to make him laugh, because his initial reaction doesn't seem favorable.

In his head, the sequence goes similarly. "What the..." leads to a lightbulb turn on right before he starts laughing, when he "gets it." From there, there's nothing noteworthy going on in his head, just nice feelings.
>>
>>19498219
You can contact me here albeit I am out at the chemist right now so my reply/ability to do your query will be delayed. Otherwise if you'd wish to keep it more private you can contact me via [email protected] <3
>>19498198
You're welcome, if it doesn't sound right feel free to give me feedback; negative feedback is dearly appreciated
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19498309
Oh I know other people like hearing your work too so Im going to ask her if you dont mind!

Over 7 months ago you gave me a path reading I think and you said that on my path you felt a weird energy that has yet to enter my life, you called it a connection that is meant to be or something like long distance, when theres a connection even though there shouldnt be one

You also described the energy as being a mix out of lover and mentor, and you said that its really hard to determine time on this path readings which I fully understand

I would just like you to check if this energy is still around on my path, if its gone, if its closer, could you do that or is that too invasive?

My symbol is a green leaf
>>
>>19498328
I dont want you as either
>>
>>19498332
What do you mean?
>>
>>19498309
Hi empath do you do love readings?
>>
>>19498138
want a 2nd opinion
>>
File: tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>19498012
deck chekcups are fun
like what ur deck thinks of itself
and ur relationship with the deck itself
deck energy levels
and ur deck's stregths and weaknesses
etc
>>
>>19498341
Yes
>>
How accurate is Angel-chan?
>>
>>19498012
I find that if the deck wants to say something it will. Cards will pop out during shuffling.
>>
File: HR0lmMR.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
HR0lmMR.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
air query
could really use some help sorting out an issue with my dad
female libra 23
>>
>>19498360
This sort of question often leads to a concerous conversation or shitposting. The answer to this question for every reader is:

Accurate for some, inaccurate for others.
>>
>>19498365
It's more cancerous if you bring up chiron/eli drama, honestly.
>>
>>19498370
>points out something cancerous
>does the cancerous thing pointed out
>>
>>19498328
I'm gonna need
>name
>gender and description
>colour shape combo
But yes I can do this reading for you, and I do believe I remember the reading actually.
>>
>>19498382
you remember? damn thats a great memory then or maybe it just randomly stuck with you

>Name: Nina
>Gender and description: Female, average face, shoulder long dark hair and long legs
>Combo: Green Leaf
>>
>>19498170
>>19498208
>>19498382
Can you read this, Empath please?
Name Andrew
Shy skellington, black hair, black eyes
Red Cross
>>
Hello hello div!
How are you?
I hope all of you are doing fine ^^
>>
>>19498410
Who the flying fuck are you
>>
Ohsnap the recent irony in the thread has summoned me! I am the Irony Reade, I will give you an ironic reading!

I say I'll give it to you but, ironically, I won't read for you if you're not one of the first three to ask me something specific and include your gender.
>>
File: 63.jpg (68KB, 805x538px) Image search: [Google]
63.jpg
68KB, 805x538px
>>19498414
>>
>>19498418
Will my boyfriend commit to me in the next year? Fuck my shit up
Female
>>
>>19498418
what do i have to do to find some love?
male
halp pls
>>
>>19498418

Female
Will I find a new job anytime soon?
>>
>>19498419

Like how chiron beat your ass?
>>
File: 62.png (178KB, 950x596px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
178KB, 950x596px
>>19498430
>>
>>19498418
Who the fuck are you
>>
>>19498138
I see a woman trying to "bend" water. She looks very frustrated while acting but I hear her humming after her attempts as in shes singing. So shes acting a bit more nonchalant about this than you are. She wants to care as much as you do, but she simply does not because she has other things in her life to be happy about. She is trying to the best of her ability but simply does not care when she fucks up.

Will the siren stop her song?
>>
>>19498423
4 of Swords rx, Knight of Pentacles, Page of Cups, Page of Wands, Ace of Cups

He's going to commit alright! He's going to commit to his career! If he's been failing to make the proper steps toward taking it more seriously, that's all going to end, he's going to get his act in gear. This newfound passion for making himself a proper provider and successful is going to lead to a new spark of passion!

Ironically, it's with someone else! It looks like he'll meet another girl along the way that will threaten your relationship. Because she's around him a lot, she'll have an advantage over you, and she'll try to flirt with him. Careful, she's unironically hot.

>>19498426
King of Wands, Knight of Swords, Judgment, 9 of Wands rx, Ace of Wands

I'd like to say it's ironic that you have to stop searching actively and just do you, but it's not that ironic. Part of this is about how you present yourself to women. You seem too thirsty and don't display that “powerful man” vibe that women like to see and sends powerful vibes through their anatomy.

Ironically, you end up meeting a girl when you fail miserable at trying to do this because you learned basically nothing, but she finds the absurdity charming! While trying to look like a hardass, you look like a silly wet noodle and end up getting your noodle wet as a result. How ironic!

>>19498427
3 of Wands rx, 9 of Swords, 2 of Swords, The Empress rx, 2 of Pentacles

Ironically, you're not looking correctly. It's ironic because it feels like you're genuinely looking and you may be putting hours into your job search as well, but you're missing very obvious methods. If you're just doing online applications, try walking into businesses. If you're just walking into businesses, try using online search tools.

As it stands, you'll get a job offer you don't really like and will debate on whether or not to take it. You're more likely to take it because damnineedajob, but you won't like it. It would work though.
>>
>>19498479
Reeeeeeeee if that's true she can have him. I don't play no games
>>
>>19498395
>Empath Reading;Path Specific
https://vocaroo.com/i/s03l4NhJphDz
>>
>>19498382
Sil
female, white, curly brown hair and brown eyes
Blue triangle

What's going to happen in my love life? I'm scared :V
>>
>>19498479

>As it stands, you'll get a job offer you don't really like and will debate on whether or not to take it. You're more likely to take it because damnineedajob, but you won't like it. It would work though.

Sigh, i knew it would end up like this. But when I walk into businesses they usually tell me to apply online and when I apply online I never get any calls...thank you for the read
>>
>>19498484
youre a treasure empath thank you
>>
>>19498497
He's always a treasure!
>>
File: whoisjewingwho.jpg (38KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
whoisjewingwho.jpg
38KB, 600x594px
>>19498426
>>19498479
what
the reading goes in circles i dont even know what i'm supposed to do anymore.
besides that method of "the best to do it if by not doing it" only ends up in circular wishing, success at disregarding women defeats the point
>>
>>19498497
>>19498505
More like a museum exhibit but close enough
>>19498399
For those dubs of course man
>>19498489
>I'm scared
Why are you scared anon?
>>
>>19498519
Empath could you do one reading for me please?
>>
>>19498519
female
blonde, blue eyes, ugly
pink melon
will the pain stop
>>
>>19498382
Can I get a reading as well? I was in your stream the last time
Im planning to have make money as a youtuber, sounds funny as f*ck but it might be worth a shot.
Will send positive vibes along the way
Name:Doe
Combo: Blue triangle
>>
>>19498519
Because I don't know what is going to happen, if I ever be alone in a romantic way, if something will surprise me soon, dunno :(
>>
>>19498483
>>19498492
>The views and opinions expressed in these readings are individual interpretations of Irony Reader (TM) and do not necessarily represent a reading from a competent reader.
>These readings are for entertainment purposes only. Irony Reader (TM) assumes no liability or responsibility for how one perceives or comprehends any information, process or product that originates from this reading.
>Irony Reader (TM) does not offer any sort of relationship or employment advice. Irony Reader (TM), nor his tarot deck, will be held accountable as giving or advocating specific advice or action.

>>19498507
Pretty fucking ironic, right?
>>
File: 2022398-horse[1].jpg (17KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
2022398-horse[1].jpg
17KB, 320x230px
>>19498399
>Empath Reading;Self Specific
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0GiVGA2ZPj8
>>
>>19498548
yes, indeed
>>
>>19498548
Fuck u unironically
>>
>>19498455
>5 of Cups, 10 of Pentacles rev, Queen of Cups rev, 9 of Wands, Knight of Cups rev

As a straight yes/no, this is pointing more towards no, but there's some nuance here. I'm guessing that 5 of Cups is your present state, and the next state shows that it will reach a conclusion of some sort. Whether that conclusion is the natural conclusion of sirens, to drag sailors and allow them never to return home, or whether it's a matter of that specific “structure” ending, is debatable, but it's going to come to an end, as evidenced by that Queen of Cups being reversed. The 9 of Wands suggests you'll survive this, but you'll be hardened in a way you might not want to be, as suggested by the Knight of Cups in reverse.
>>
>>19498489
>Empath Reading;Love General
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1LrOobNTRuz
>>
>>19496780
Bumping

>>19497251
Example of my bad luck I guess ;)
>>
>>19498582
Interesting. Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19498382
Are you still reading, friendo?

If so:

Pearson
Male/Blond hair, blue eyes, stocky boulder man
Light Blue / Circle
In a way I've made a spiritual advancement, but it's set me back in the worldly way. I had a path I originally was set upon, but there's a kind of flash in the pan second path that is alluring in its own way. The first is sort of a physical manifestation of my faith, while the second path is something frequently paired with my faith, though not necessarily interrelated.

Summation:
Path 1: Original plan, a direct expression of my faith
path 2: Flash in the pan potential alternate path, but seems alluring, and is highly correlated (though not a direct expression) of my spiritual path.

If you can't read, no worries. If you do, I love you forever.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19498382
Poot
Female that is mixed race. Hair is brownish red, tan skin but I don't go outside so it's sort of a bland/pale tan if that makes sense. Cherry brown eyes.
Is this really the end for him and I?
Green airplane
>>
>>19498629
Query?
>>
>>19498629
Query
>>
>>19498599
Thank you
When I heard you, I started to cry a lot.
You're right.
I feel lost, because I'm missing somebody.
And like you said, it's like a videogame
when you try to get out
but again you get drowned.

Thank you, really, thank you
>>
>>19498636
>>19498640

What I want to know is, how is this Semester going to go for me? Will I make new friends or FWB's? Really busy or chill semester?

Query?
>>
>>19498382
Gonzalo
Male, dreamy brown eyes, long brown hair
Blue circle
A general of events to come, ty in advance
>>
>>19498650
Friends:
>knight of wands, two of wands, five of pentacles
FWB:
>three of swords, page of wands, king of pentacles
Busy or chill:
>eight of swords, ace of cups, queen of wands

It's going to be kind of a tough semester for you on all fronts, especially on the friends/romance fronts. It seems like your potential friendships will end up somewhat tied to your desire for fwbs so meaning plenty of friends of the opposite sex, but you kinda get your heart stepped on a bit. Maybe someone you're feeling a bit attracted to kinda drags you through the mud a bit. You bounce back pretty quickly though considering. On the school front you're super fucking busy and won't really have time to focus super hard on interpersonal relationships anyways, which may be why they keep coming and going throughout the semester. There are definitely some indicators of there being a lack of substance in your personal relationships with others which may be due to how busy you are.
Outcome:
>page of cups, justice, four of pentacles
Overall your semester goes okay. Relationships are a little underdeveloped and you end up keeping to yourself and feeling pretty closed up by the end of the semester, but you'll need to withdraw a bit considering your workload.

Does my ex miss me at all?
>>
>>19498646
I'm sorry to hear that darlin, but cling to that barrel for now. Don't make any big actions and don't try to swim on your own. Let that barrel carry you through safety; close your eyes, don't worry about the surrounding storm, and just rest your head on the barrel beneath you. You'll be carried to safety in time as all storms eventually subside
>>
>>19498686
>Does my ex miss me at all?

Sorry, I went to take a quick shower since I just got called to go to the fight. I'm doing your query right now, I'll even do a horseshoe spread for your patience.

Working on it
>>
>>19498734
Ty
>>
>>19498704
Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>19498778

there's always hope even if it doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>19498734
>>19498686
>Does my ex miss me at all?

>Past Influence
Three of Pentacles

>The Present
Five of Cups

>Hopes and Fears
Strength

>Obstacles
Eight of Cups

>Other's Attitudes
The World

>Influence Around You
Judgement

>Outcome
Seven of Pentacles

Something in the relationship changed, and with it, the relationship ended. You're feeling pretty down about what happened with your ex but you're not seeing the big picture here, there's still plenty of things in your life to be grateful for. Don't worry, things are going to start getting better for you soon and you'll start feeling better even sooner. You fear that you don't have enough strength to face that this might be the end of your relationship with your ex for good. What you MUST do is take some time out for yourself and evaluate where everything went wrong, how it can all be fixed and if it's worth fighting for. Be sure to take plenty of rest as well. Others around you feel that you are worrying over nothing, close friends have your back and are a phone call away to be there for you. Judgement speaks about learning experiences but it also speaks about reuniting with someone you care for, if this is what you desire, you can have it but you must tread carefully lest you fall to the same pitfalls that made you exes in the first place. While the Seven of Pentacles as your Outcome is saying that if you work hard towards what you desire, you will gain it in the future.

tl;dr Yes, your ex misses you. Something changed and so did your relationship status. You feel pretty shitty right now but things will get better soon. Don't be afraid that you don't have enough strength to pursue what you want, you have a lot of strength. Take some time out for yourself to decide what went wrong and what you want to do, don't be afraid to ask friends for help and actively try to make things right again with your ex because they do miss you and you can have your ex back if you work hard for it.
>>
>>19498794
Ty anon. Best of luck at school this semester.
>>
File: 1462296670279.jpg (189KB, 754x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462296670279.jpg
189KB, 754x1200px
Trading.
>>
>>19498844
query
>>
>>19498778
Sums it up perfectly >>19498790
There is always hope darlin, always. Just wait out the storm, close your eyes and rest your head and heart, ride out the waves until you feel it subside. It will subside, all things subside in time.
>>
>>19498850
why not do mine? >>19498536
>>
>>19498846
> Will things are going to get worse or better in the next two weeks?
Yours?
>>
>>19498853
I'm not able to do readings right now as I'm in Skype call, but I am replying to posts during moments when I'm not talking my pieces sorry
>>
Trading with someone confident. I just received an offer. What would be the long-term effects?
>>
Air query

Will my d & d group ever be willing to play other games such as Black crusade or Chronicles of darkness... or are they set in their ways?
>>
File: image.png (562KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562KB, 640x1136px
I've got an air query if anyone is interested, all I can offer in return for your kindness is the picture attached.
>how will these next three weeks pan out?
Thank you so much in advance to the anon who reads for me.
>>
>>19498982
Can't answer that for you, but I wish mine would agree to play the Star Wars RPG. Sick to death of generic fantasy shit.
>>
>>19498982
I like my dnd campaign but i would love to play some star wars or some call of cthulhu
>>
>>19498904
still here?
>>
>>19499160
Yes
>>
>>19498904
Ten of Pentacles, Four of Wands, King of Cups rx, Three of Pentacles
Then I repulled to check because it seems to good to be true: The Devil, The Fool, Five of Cups, The Lovers

Going off these spreads, I'd say the long term effects are going to get you to where you want to be but it will be hard to escape from this position. You'll be in a long term partnership with someone and it's going to be really hard turning back from this position with them no matter what the outcome is you are going to be tied to life with them. They'll take you down an avenue you haven't considered before but on that avenue you'll encounter people you haven't met and have zero experience with. These people of course can offer you something that will make you happy that you hadn't considered would in the first place. Something new and unexplored to you, something that will make you feel fulfilled. It could also go in the other direction and make you feel the complete opposite. On this avenue you will be introduced to with this person you have freedom to go with which way. It could go either good or bad and the power is in your hands. The long term effects will overall be positive but there will be flexibility on the route to get there though and remember there is no turning back from where you begin. If I have to think this over I think it will affect different aspects of your life in different ways. For instance it might be more fulfilling for your love life but other aspects might lack.

Can you tell me what is going to happen in the future with the man I want to be with more than anything?
>>
>>19499228
>ou'll be in a long term partnership with someone and it's going to be really hard turning back from this position with them no matter what the outcome is you are going to be tied to life with them.
How certain are you about this part? Is it the same person offering the deal or someone else?
>>
>>19499240
With the person offering especially if its a male.
>>
Trading.

Are they just being careful, or is this yet another attempt at dicking me over?
>>
>>19499264
It's a female, but understood. Probably best to say no. I'll start on your reading momentarily.
>>
>>19499266
King of Swords, Five of cups, Three of Wands, Six of Swords

They aren't trying to fuck with you. It looks like they are upset at some situation in their life but it's not related to you. They have moved past "dicking you over" and hold no resentment towards you. They are trying to be careful and looking at it from an analytical angle.

love reading for the next few months plz
>>
>>19499298

Eight of Swords
Six of Swords
King of Pentacles reversed
Eight of Cups
Four of Cups
Four ofPentacles
Seven of Pentacles reversed
Queen of Pentacles
Seven of Swords
Six of Pentacles

Whew, lots of swords and pentacles here. What I'm seeing is this: you are going to meet someone very, very needy. Indulge in this person's need, be not only generous, but even lavish in how attentive you are. In terms of resources it will hurt you, but don't dismay as this will result in a more exciting romantic game for you. It is the difference between sex and seduction.

I'm not just talking about material needs, I mean the emotional as well.
>>
>>19499228
Present position: Princess of Swords, Ace of Wands, Princess of Wands, Princess of Pentacles, 5 of Wands
Significant Event: 5 of Cups, The Hierophant, Justice, 5 of Swords
Future position: Ace of Pentacles, 9 of Swords, Ace of Swords, 9 of Cups, The World rev

Well, this looks kind of bad. It's weird because it looks like you're actually in a good position right now for things to happen, but the path is set to go downhill. There's a lot of emotion that presents a powderkeg of sorts that could be used to light a firey and grand display, but it can also explode into conflict, and it's more likely to lead to an argument after an issue that is particular to one of you comes up as a priority.

The argument itself is going to revolve around fairness in the relationship and whether or not it hinders individual growth. I see that you will be extremely emotional, probably crying, and he will be angry or passionate. The end result of this is that there will be a massive rift caused between the two of you, and that's pretty much where all of this goes to hell. It's like there's no possibility of a peaceful resolution to it or compromise.

The result of this will be someone packing his or her bags and starting off on a new project. This connects back to the original cause of the argument, which is where you're headed currently, whatever that particular issue is I mentioned in the first paragraph. The journey is undertaken with a tone of sadness, but there is a sharpness of mind leading it. One of you will find happiness after this, and the other will remain stagnant for some time and with the task of trying to piece everything together mentally, seeing where everything went wrong, reflecting, etc. Everything will come together only after this task has been undertaken successfully. Thereafter will begin a new stage of life.
>>
>>19499334
>Everything will come together only after this task has been undertaken successfully. Thereafter will begin a new stage of life.
Not with eachother?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19499366
query
>>
>>19499367
Should I quit my job and give it all on this interview? or should I stay and find something else?
>>
>>19499371
page of cups, page of wands, four of cups

yes quit your job, the potential for something new to start is great right now. if you sit around you will be left feeling unsatisfied, the world is about trying new things and exploring new things. this will be good for you anon.

love reading for next month
>>
>>19499356
>Not with eachother?
It does not appear as such, due to The World being reversed and it being the endpoint of the Ace of Pentacles. There is, however, a chance of reunion, but it gets really fuzzy towards the end of the timeframe in that last section of the spread.
>>
>>19499436
Let me see.

I will start yours.
>>
>>19499436
There is not much to say that is positive unfortunately, you will not find someone you actually like, nor will there be anyone interested in you sadly, I see struggle and emotional suffering, it would be best if you did not concern yourself as much until all of this passes.
>>
>>19499467
fuck
trade again?
>>
>>19499489
go ahead, I want to know if I could get a job at a place C if I try hard enough. One month from now.
>>
>>19498382
Ashley
Female-are my suspicions right?
Blue star
>>
>>19499499
death, knight of swords, the lovers

yes you will but it will require a new quick strategy from you. there will be a new partnership made though, it should work out well for you.

will i ever be with him?
>>
>>19499565
Yes, but you need to take a hard look in the mirror and try to objectively see why he'd not want to be with you for the moment, address the issues and find a way to be happier, because you are currently drowned in self pity. Follow this advice and the answer is yes.
>>
Would offer to trade-have some tarot cards Ive practiced with periodically throughout the years but I fear Id be a disappointment
>>
>>19499614
Query?
>>
trading
>>
>>19499721
Query?
>>
>>19499746
Can I have a future love reading for O and I? More in terms if we'll have a relationship
>>
>>19499762
Sure
>name
>gender and description of yourself
>colour shape combo
And I'll get straight onto it <3
>>
>>19499771
Ok thanks.

Vicky
Female, Brunette hair, pointy chin, vampire teeth looking sharp fangs, hazel eyes, acne, bangs, medium length hair
pink spiral like a galaxy
>>
>>19499781
The scene opened with a beautiful man with his hand cupping the chin of a beautiful woman. He stared deeply into her eyes and she looked up at him. But neither of them were me. I observed this scene through vines and trees, hidden in the underbrush below. Tears streamed down my eyes, but I held back sobs and instead clutched at my heart with a smile for him and for her. It was better this way.

Upon finishing the scry, I drew a rune from my bag and held it in hand. Hagalaz, the rune of storms, hail and bad weather. It talks if little power over these events, but that all storms must come to an end; you will eventually see reprieve and a dawn of softer weather. "All hail melts to water."

I'm sorry darling but this doesn't bode well for a love between you two.
>>
>>19499810
He's not beautiful on the exterior. Are you sure this still counts? And thanks
>>
>>19499816
I'm not one to see appearances, haven't yet and I don't think I'm about to. I believe the beautiful appearances are more symbolic of the scene ie it's picturesqueness.
>>
>>19499827
Did you have a query?
>>
Trading leave your query
>>
>>19499830
No im all good thank you, I just figured I'd do one or two whilst I'm cleaning. Feel free to return the kindness to another anon
>>
>>19499868
Hai empath can I haz a reading I'm a diff anon.
>>
>>19499869
Sure thing see >>19499771 here and don't forget your query. I'll see what I can do <3
>>
>>19499838

my query is, what would happen if i tried to commit suicide? what's yours?
>>
File: AoM.png (3KB, 273x244px) Image search: [Google]
AoM.png
3KB, 273x244px
Can anyone give me a reading?
>>
>>19499901
>looks like a man shrugging
Idk, can they?
>>
>>19499771
K
Female, light brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, skinny
Blue wheel
Love reading please, I have someone in mind.
>>
>>19499911

Well, I'll let them speak for themselves
>>
>>19499895
Death, Tower, 5 of swords,

Well alot of people will be hurt and you will cause devastation to those who care about you. If you don't die from it you will be in a world of pain and possibly crippled for the rest of your life.

My query. I just want to know if the spirit I worked with (Gremory) has accepted my terms for our deal.
>>
>>19499771
Hillary
Female, white skin, long nose and stringy dry hair
Yellow corn
Will the bag be resealed?
>>
>>19499920
This is me >>19499890
>>19499869
>>
>>19499919

knight of swords, page of cups, 3 of pentacles. after some consideration he accepted and he's willing to cooperate with the terms for your deal.
>>
File: 1492346354835m.jpg (67KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1492346354835m.jpg
67KB, 1024x864px
Evening /div/

Doing two readings. Anyone interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Please keep in mind this is practice. As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>19499944
Female
Will I get with A or B?
>>
>>19499944

Male

What was it that came to me in my dream the night before the solar eclipse?
>>
>>19499920
I was in a room, and it was a complete mess! Toys and clothes had been strewn about, a chest of drawers broken, a wall punched in and the floor covered in both scuffs and what seemed little bits of blood. I looked from the scene to the door hanging on the hinges of the doorway I stood. I sighed, it had gotten out again. I retrieved a net and a gun, closing the door on my way out.

Ansuz(m); loss important documents, loss of voice, misunderstanding.

The bag is open and it seems this time for good, or at least for a good while. Whatever you had locked up was triggered by something and broke free whatever the cost. Ansuz talks of loss of voice, or inability to have your ideas heard. Isolation and confusion, also talks about issues with those higher up (parents, boss, etc). Chances are that whatever came out is gonna reek a heap of trouble in your name, and no matter your insisting it isn't you, your cries will fall on deaf or ignorant ears
>>
>>19499958
:*(
>>
>>19499985
I'm sincerely sorry darling for being the bearer of bad news. Good luck with this, it sounds like you've got your hands full.
>>
>>19499914
>>19499958
Skipped :'(
>>
>>19499946

This is pretty much two yes/no questions...

>A: Death/Wheel of Fortune

>B: Ten of Swords/Chariot

>Chances: Page of Swords (R), Ten of Cups

Both of them have the more relevant card in the [No] section. In fact both spreads are pretty much the same conserning what i asked.

Anyways, chances are grim with both i am afraid. A seems like will be against it, he is looking for a closure to carry on. B might be a bit more of a dreamer about it so you could potentially add presure there, but as of now he seems done with you as well.

Sorry.
>>
>>19499771
Dré
Male, skinny, long haired, goatie, shy, drunk
orange triangle
>>
>>19500000
holy shit
>>19500003
forgot my query: I don't even know where to start, what to do first and how to do it. My life went nowhere and I have to start everything over. I'm lonely I wish I had a supportive partner to stand by my side while I get out of this rut.
>>
File: 1408691293623.jpg (39KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1408691293623.jpg
39KB, 248x249px
>>19500000
check'd
>>
>>19499994
Female
Future bf reading?
>>
>>19499954

>Ten of Cups (R), Seven of Pentacles, Three of Cups, Wheek of Fortune

It was mostly just that, a dream. But if there was a meaning or a reasom beyond that, it was a prophecy about relationship and destiny, more in the friends and social circles kind of relationships.i believe, like meeting a new group of friends.

Hard to tell beyond that.
>>
Anyone trading
>>
>>19500049

yes, what is your query?
>>
>>19500031

Interesting reading, thank you
>>
>doing relationship reading for young drunk couple
>kind of hate doing this, whatever
>all Cups cards are reversed except 5 of Cups
>reshuffle and redraw
>5 of Cups is the last card in the spread
>5 of Swords is in the spread
>dance around issues so as not to kill their buzz

This is why reading on 4chan is better, I can just tell you that you're fucked.
>>
>>19500184
I had this very same issues when my brother and his (now ex) excitedly asked for a relationship spread. Ruler card was 3 of swords, and a few other cards tied in there. It was awkward to say the least.
>>
>>19500208
Empath!!! Don't skip me. I'm worried :'(
>>19499914
>>
>>19500208
>>19500227
>right after
comedy gold
>>
>>19499771
Amy
Female
Am i just being played by him?
Silver circle

Thanks <3
>>
>>19500262
Oop-you wanted description of myself...i got the previous requrements mixed.

Short, medium dark hair, olive skin, green eyes
>>
>>19500227
Okay okay darling! Sorry but I'm still recovering from back injury so I'm trying to pace myself. I'll do yours right this moment.
>>
>>19500282
Not the person youre responding to-but hope your recovery is quick. Back issues are rough.
>>
>>19500282
Someone mentioned you have a stream? Im new so Im not familiar with you. Could I have the link for a future watch?
>>
>>19500282
I didn't know, I'm so sorry I hope you recover quickly. I'm constantly ignored by readers here I got impatient I'm sorry. Please get well Empath, don't have to do my reading. Sending you good vibes to heal. <3
>>
>>19499914
>>19500227
I stumbled through the ruins of a broken castle; I was battered, injured, close to death. But I couldn't stop. There was something driving within me, and I could hear his voice. I pressed on, but every step was stabbing pain. Still I heard his voice. I pressed on but before I could round the bend I collapsed. He found me. I looked up dizzily to his smile. He found me. And then all faded to black.

I drew a single rune; Uruz. Uruz is the rune of the wild beast. Primordial strength, male potency, sexual drive. I feel this is picking up on him but the warning for you is
>caution advised
Think. Don't become beastly, don't lose yourself to primal desires. This isn't to say you should chase him, but for christ's sakes woman call out to him. If only you call out and let him know you are there then perhaps he would find you before you collapse.
>>
>>19500320
You shouldn't chase him*

Also, I feel the rune is saying he has more strength than you, enough to carry the burden for both, at least for a time being.
>>19500307
Don't fret darling, it's quite alright. Just a big week both emotionally and physically. Thank you for your loving words <3
>>19500299
I do. Look up my name on twitch and you'll find me. I need to swing on by and update the page with a schedule though. I got deleted last time I posted saying I was streaming so I won't do that anymore.
>>19500293
Thank you <3 your words mean a lot to me. I've had back issues for a while, ever since I got jumped by the three guys. Think I siezed up some muscles in my lumbar (I hope) but I'm back again to the docs tomorrow as the pain hasn't subsided and it's been almost 72hrs. If it's a slipped/compressed disk I'm gonna be furious with myself!
>>
>>19500307
>>19500339
My sincerest apologies here I didn't know you were in pain. Take good care of yourself please. Sending you hearts <3

>>19500320
I was after him for a while, just seeing at distance and never had the courage to tell my feelings and you're right, it's killing me. I think there's another girl interested and I'm afraid of losing my chances. I'm not sure how can I call his attention. What this uruz means about him? He feels sexual desire for me? Thank you so much you're the best reader. I love you and your readings has helped me a lot in the past <3
>>
>>19497282
not samefag
>>
>>19500363
It's fine, if anything reading gives me a distraction. Thank you though, it means a lot <3

Well I believe Shia summed it up perfectly with JUST DO IT! The way I see it, right, is if there's another girl and your chances are fading by the day why not just take that leap? I mean you could literally just say "hey, wanna grab coffee sometime?"
Uruz is a very sexual, primal rune.
>He feels sexual desire?
Most likely, lots of it too I'd imagine
>for me
No, just in general. A beast doesn't think on who it mates with; these are very primal base desires.
>I love you
Y-you too!
>and your readings has helped me a lot in the past <3
It's why I'm here<3 take care of yourself darling, and cmon just tell the poor man. Worst case scenario he says he's got a girl in mind and you go "oh damn, my bad!"

Just...I feel I should also add a word of caution that if things get too sexual too quickly to maybe temper the flames of desire to see if this is something going somewhere. But hey, if getting your jollies off is still a win even without the first prize then you've got nothing to fear
>>
>>19500413
I'm glad to hear I really didn't mean to push you, hope you will have a better week.

>Worst case scenario he says he's got a girl in mind
That is what I'm scared of. I don't know how I would react if I hear that. I'm too scared. If it's not much too ask do you feel his energy on me? Or it's just one sided?

>But hey, if getting your jollies off is still a win even without the first prize then you've got nothing to fear
I don't know about this. I'm not the kind to get pumped and dumped. I'm waiting for the right one.
>>
>>19500438
No worries at all. Thank you for your concern though

That I can't help you with unfortunately, but "would you rather regret something you did or regret something you didn't do?" I can't go delving into others' energies as per my oath; sincerest apologies.

Well then you'll need to keep a level head about the sexual side of this. Ask him then, but stay firm to your beliefs. If he's meant to be the right one then he's actions/reactions should speak volume
>>
>>19500462
Empath! Can you do mine?
I have it here with your requirements:
>>19498631
>>
>>19500462
Thank you for your help Empath.
I'm just too insecure, I wish he would notice me or if he has any feelings for me before I talk to him. I'm a dork when it comes to talking to guys and would probably spill spaghetti all over.
>>
>>19500467
Of course, just a moment though as I get some more painkillers.
>>19500481
It was my pleasure darling.
>I'm a dork when it comes to talking to guys and would probably spill spaghetti all over
That's twice I've heard dork used in a negative way, cut that out. Most guys would find this endearing, I mean wouldn't you find it endearing if a guy lost his spaghetti over you?
>>
>>19500502
>more painkillers
I'm so sorry ;---;
>>
>>19500502
I just don't know. He has so many orbiters. I'm just a dull person compared to the other attractive girls around him. In an alternative universe yes. I'd love having someone spilling their spaghetti all over me but that didn't happen yet.

I won't push you any further, please get well. I'll be praying for your recovery and thank you so much for your time despite your pain. <3
>>
>>19500467
I stood in the doorway of a house, I was in fatigues and had a duffle slung over one shoulder. I looked out over the long, winding road from my country cottage. I was tapped on the shoulder and I turned around to see her. Her face was sullen with sadness, and so I leant down and kissed her. I kept a brave face the whole time; she didn't need more worry. I turned, adjusted my hat and went off down the road.
>here my view of the scene suddenly shifted to the woman
I stood in the doorway with my heart heavy. I watched him walk down our driveway, that long winding pathway to the road, for what I knew was the last time. Tears rolled down my cheek, but I still smiled as I knew this was the last time I would see him and I want to remember it happily.

Algiz(m); time to retreat, to shirk responsibilities and look after yourself

I don't believe I need to dissect this too much. I'm sorry darling...
>>
>>19500536
Ty :(
>>
>>19500536
Algiz(m) also talks about a time for healing and regaining lost strength. So yes it may be the end, but that doesn't mean there isn't a future. Heal and grow strong darling.
>>19500516
Oh shush you! I do not come seeking sympathy. I needed to take the painkillers as it was time to, nothing more. Don't fret your lil head.
>>19500522
You'll never know until you try. If he does indeed have so many orbiters wouldn't you want confirmation either way? At least then you could leave his pull and go about finding you "The One" like you said.
I'm sure a guy will spill pots of it over you some day to come; be sure to have the Parmesan ready!

Thank you once again<3
>>
Trading!
>>
>>19500549
Yeah I guess so you have a point, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I wish I had more courage, I've been crushing on him for so long, since I first met him... My legs shakes just by the thought of saying hi.

Hahaha thanks for the laugh. Hopefully we could make some good bolognese.

Thank you too <3
>>
>>19500564
It seems all the readers are asleep anon, I can grab you if you like though?
>>19500595
Exactly! i Know you have it in you to make your feelings known.
>My legs shakes just by the thought of saying hi
A-dawww-able.

You're very welcome, making people laugh seems to be a specialty of mine. Just be sure to not let it get too saucy, otherwise it might overpower the meat.
>>
>>19500629
Are you still around? I would really appreciate a read. I'd like to know if I ever hear from my ex again. It just makes me so sad. I refuse to pressure him into speaking to me. Maybe I should reach out? Maybe he doesn't care. Please, a read would be helpful...
>>
>>19500645
>>19500629
I would really like to know if he gives a shit about me. Please don't sugarcoat it. I need the cold, hard truth.
>>
>>19500645
>>19500648
Caught me right on my pre-sleep thread check. Give me >>19499771
And I'll get right on to it
>>
>>19500663
I figured you asked so I did it already. Lol
My name is Marie. I'm female which you can probably guess from my name. Blue diamond for my color/shape. My physical description is dark hair, dark eyes. Olive skin tone. Symmetrical features. Bags under eyes. Thinnish upper lip and thick bottom lip. I feel ugly but others insist I'm not, so imagine someone along those lines. Not fat or chubby but not skinny either.
>>
>>19500629
>A-dawww-able.
Omg you're making me blush now senpai

Laughing is my specialty. I'm such a dork and clumsy everything gets out of hand with me it's beyond joke. Thanks for making me laugh and lighten my insecurity. I'll drop you an email if something happens but I really doubt I'd have the courage to confess. Thank you again.
>>
>>19500663
Also ty for doing this right before you sleep. Very kind. I know you're in pain.
>>
>>19500672
Wasn't my intention, my sincerest apologies; save that redness for your man missy!

Kek, sounds like the sort of person I need around to laugh at my bad puns. You're very welcome, As I said it's why I'm here, to spread a little love and joy.
And yes please do, even if it doesn't send me one so I can pester you every day to confess!
>>19500674
Not at all darling, I'll get right on to it now
>>
>>19500689
>I'll get on it right now
Thanks Empath!
>>
>>19500645
>>19500648
I sat on a hillside, it was a beautifully dark evening. The breeze was cool, the air was warm and the sky was lit up by countless tea lights. I was at peace. But something niggled at the back of my mind, and I couldn't figure what. I closed my eyes and a face flashed in my mind, a face that seemed so familiar but so distant in time. I opened my eyes again and, chewing on that piece of grace in my mouth. I closed my eyes again and the vision came clearer this time. I opened my eyes again and scowled slightly. I saw a shooting star across the sky, and was super excited about it. I grinned and once again looked to the sky, the vision fading from my mind.

I'd say he thinks of you in passing, with stinging memories accompanying it. But those moments are brief and before long something catches his attention and he is off again. It feels like a cat and mouse game actually; he does something, forgets, when he slows down those thoughts creep up on him, pounce, and with that he's off again to distract himself.
>>
>>19500699
hey empath if you're still doing this, i'd like to know what's the deal with those people and what are they trying to do? i know they don't mean any harm but i'm still spooked a little
>>
>>19500699
Thanks. Sigh. I just don't want him to dislike me.
>>
>>19500689
Aaaah you're fine it's me just a dork. In real life I'd be digging my head in a hole hahaha I told you I'm a dork.

Bad puns are the best puns. The worst the louder I laugh like a retarded until my cheeks hurts. But thanks for spreading love and joy for all of us. I hope my silly talk helped you to feel better too.l, you deserve all the best. From now on I'll identify myself as Dorky Girl when I query you. Have a good Sunday <3
>>
>>19500713
You can't bump the thread when it's past bump limit, but if you're more motivated than the rest of us you can make a new thread.
>>
>>19500703
Sure thing, I figure I might as well read until I drop. Can you find my above post with the details I need?
>>19500704
I don't think he does, not you specifically at least. The scowl felt more about the whole situation, like a sour taste. Ever eaten a cream bun that had off cream? That particular one left a bad taste but it doesn't mean I hate cream buns now
>>19500708
I said earlier tonight that dork seems to be the word on everyone's lips tonight and it seems I'm right haha.

Oh man don't tell me that, I'm a patrician of puns; the amount of eyes I've rolled could power a small city for a year.
I do what I can with the skills I have. It's not much, but I try.
It has thank you very much, I look forward to hearing from you Dorky Girl. I have HAD a good Sunday, perks of being future man.
>>
>>19500729
Stefan
male, around 180 cm and 70 kg, light brown hair and eyes with a weird fucked up teeth occlusion
yellow star
>>
>>19500729
Has any of those puns made someone laugh so hard they sound like a pig while everyone else looks what's wrong with that person? Well that's me lol. And I'm glad to hear, you definitely lifted my mood too, thank you.

I'm on the best coast, my Sunday has just started and I'm looking forward for a good day. Happy Monday for you then future man.
>>
>>19500729
Are you saying that he doesn't dislike relationships just ours? Or that he doesn't hate me he just hates what happens?
>>
>>19500736
I was being spun around by a group of pixies, sprites and fae-folk. They nipped and clipped at me, spinning me and moving in some sort of mockery of the scene from Snow White with the animals. I was dizzy and confused but not afraid. Just kinda queezy really. Afterwards I felt their nips had stopped and as I tried to steady myself I tripped and fell over face first into manure. A little symphony of giggles met my ears as they chittered their delight at the scene before them among themselves.

Seems like it's mostly harmless, playful fun, if a bit degrading on your end. I wouldn't worry about them too much, but don't let yourself be the "butt of the joke" every time; remember to give them some of their own for good measure.
>>
>>19500758
thanks, appreciated
>>
File: IMG_4465.jpg (27KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4465.jpg
27KB, 448x328px
>>19500752
>Has any of those puns made someone laugh so hard they sound like a pig while everyone else looks what's wrong with that person?
I can't say I have, at least not from memory, sounds absolutely hilarious! It was my pleasure, and I'm happy I could lift your spirits as you undoubtedly lifted mine.

>best coast
I'm assuming west coast? Seems I know a fair few people from there. Tell ya what if I ever make it to there to visit them you better rev up those pig noises and come join me for a coffee and a pun!
>>19500756
>pic related
But in all seriousness, there didn't feel like any sort of malice directed towards the memories as they came to me. Just a sour taste is all. I don't believe he hates you, just the way things went.
>>
>>19500771
I'm trying to move to New Jersey by next year for college. Hope I can make it.

The problem is when I get started it's hard to stop and I even forgot why I was laughing but keep going for the sake of it lol

>rev up those pig noises
There you go, just triggered those now

Let's have some spaghetti too, I wouldn't let that opportunity to pasta us.
>>
>>19500796
I hope you do to! I'll keep my fingers crossed and send a pray for your success in this matter! I'm sure you'll have no problems.

Laughter is a truly amazing thing like that. I remember sitting in class with my best friend (of 15yrs now) and just giggling like madmen over a joke we told each other 3 sessions earlier; we'd just make eye contact and that was it game over.
Kek and now I'm imagining a car revving making oinks
>oiiiink, oink-k-k-k, oinkoinkoiiiiiink-k-k-k oink
>that pun
Carbo-nah-brah
>>
New Thread:
>>19500833
>>19500833
>>19500833
>>19500833
>>
File: IMG_1267.jpg (50KB, 363x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.jpg
50KB, 363x530px
>>19500819
Thanks I could use all the luck I can get.

Yeah sometimes old silly things triggers good laughs. I'd imagine a scene like that lol https://youtu.be/xuRlG7-yjC8
>>
>>19500819
>>19500850
Also wish you all the best and get well.
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.