[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /x/ think of Dr. Greer's newest work? I felt like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
What did /x/ think of Dr. Greer's newest work? I felt like it was one of the more important documentaries I've seen in awhile, between all the government officials they had on camera and the documents they brought forward, it was pretty compelling stuff.
>>
>Also aliums/documentaries general.
>>
>>19496674
Where can I view?
>>
>>19496738
It's on Netflix, definitely worth a watch anon.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 232x217px
Greer is a lizard person
>>
>>19496674
He's a sham dude.
>>
>>19496789
Or just British.
>>
>>19496793
How so?
>>
>>19496784
>It's on Netflix, definitely worth a watch anon.

what kind of pleb still uses shitflix?
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 401x271px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 401x271px
>>
>>
>>19496674
Watching it now. Pretty good, nice mix of high-rankers being interviewed and footage. Wish there was more footage but whatever. Thanks OP.

>>19496793
Oh he's an egomaniac, no doubt, but the people he's interviewing are saying what they're saying. Doesn't matter if he works for Satan himself.

Those people are saying those things, this document says this, that footage shows that. Facts are facts.

>>19496825
LOL so broke you can't even afford Netflix...
>>
He misses the big picture and seems to lump all ETI into the same. He for some reason is under the impression that all/most ET are benevolent...especially in consideration with the greys which more often than not is the opposite
>>
>>19497178
His opinion is largely irrelevant to the evidence presented.

But the one thing we keep hearing, that the secrecy is because "the public would panic", is starting to feel REALLY phony. I mean North Korea threatened nukes and everyone was like "LOL okay whatever..."

Does anyone really believe people would panic if we acknowledged aliens? Honestly I can't imagine anyone giving a shit anymore...
>>
>>19497178
Actually... here's a quick exercise. Say I'm an alien that wants to kill all humans. Now... as a human myself I don't have access to the crazy AI programs that would help me come up with a good plan to do so... But let me see if I can come up with a few ideas:

1. Create a disease that is airborne, extremely virulent, but doesn't do anything to anyone for about a year. Release it on every continent. A year later, all humans start dying and discover it's too late for vaccines, they're already infected. Done.

2. Human thought operates on a pretty specific frequency. Tuck a satellite between Earth and the Sun that locks up the ability to think straight. We all just stumble around confused or sit around like vegetables until we all starve to death within a couple of weeks. (That is, if I can't rig it to shut down the impulse to breathe as well.)

3. How about... Poison the air with something creative that people won't be able to detect. Likely a few "scrappy heroes" will find a way to seal themselves off in bunkers but at least that'll take care of over 95% of the population.

IDK. That's off the top of my head. And keep in mind I'm just a stupid human making crap up in 5 minutes.

For a species capable of interstellar travel you wouldn't even need a lot of resources. ONE crackpot could kill us all.

But they're here, and they haven't. I mean who knows why, but... Maybe that's saying something, IDK.
>>
>>19496789
My teeth look just like that, p sure its from keeping my wisdom teeth
Am I the lizard man?
>>
>>19497342
Just because we don't kill all of our inferiors/cattle even though we can, does that mean we're benevolent towards them?
>>
>>19497477
Dubs say yes.
>>
>>19496674
i watched it, and gave it credit until he started fucking crying like he was some hero having to tell officials that ayleums wuz reul and shit. like most "creditable" docs on the subject it has its truths shrouded in a fuckton of maybes..disclosure will never come, its something people promise to get their foot in the doors of whatever group,party,society they want to get involved in and nothing more..like when sept 23rd comes around and fuck all happens, we all just wait arounf until the next big maybe.

TL;DR its good until he makes himself look like a faggot.
>>
>>19497489
It means we're ambivalent.

Imagine if they started arming themselves and attacking us OH WAIT that's right the Middle East is a fucking crater hell hole now thanks to the US war machine.

If they'd stayed cool it wouldn't have happened.

Which means that getting paranoid and setting up for war might be possibly the stupidest move humanity has ever made.

>>19497520
"Ya the evidence was compelling but some guy cried so forget everything now."
>>
>>19496674
Fuck off, Steve.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.