[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fluoxetine part of a conspiracy? even just a lil "yeah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 232649.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
232649.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
Is fluoxetine part of a conspiracy?
even just a lil "yeah it doesn't work that well and soemtimes causes problems it's claimed to fix but overall it works so gimme dat sweet gubmint (if not amerifat) monies or dat middle-class-savings pile (if amerifat)" sorta conspiracy.

I was prescribed it for "depressive symptoms" - not diagnosis was given, just that I have symptoms of depression, based on not talking much with a doctor and being anxious and tired. Guess what? I originally came in for sleep issues (so of course i'm gonna be fucking tired) plus I'm already diagnosed autistic so expecting me to be hypersocial with a doctor i've just met is straight up retarded.

Since, I have had no benefits from it. TBF, no major sides, and the general disinhbiition that I disliked was called a good thing by the doctor. Nt my choice to use anyway - pushed to it by parents and now stuck. I missed a day on the low dose and couldn't think straight at all. Every day my tummy feels sick af. Despite beign a drug that allegedly can treat anorexia nervosa, I found I immediately lost all appetite. In the first week I lost a few kilos cos I had absolutely no urge to eat or interest in food, plus tummy feeling sick.

I ask /x/ because le fluoride meme, noting fluoxetine isn't fluo-xetine for no reason and contain 3 fluoride ions per molecule. With it being LITERALLY a mind- and behaviour-modifying drug, this gets suss as fuck.

Literally my only good experience with this drug was when I had a heap of coffee too and ended up hypomanic for a day or so. After tho, I felt sad cos I was too rushed to write down my ebin ideas coherently.

I've been warned that gettign off suddenly can cause permanent notable brain damage. Looking to try to get off anyway, tho slo of course.

Who benefits from useless poison "medicines"?
Is neurotransmitter-mental-illness-theory just humours theory without organ function to make it seem justifiable?
>>
i tried fluoxetine for a while, all it did was give me crazy dreams. i've been on escitalopram for a couple of years now and it's been a great help in keeping my anxiety levels at a tolerable level. whether or not this is actually an effect of the drug or simply a product of my own brain is not something i can say for sure.
>>
>>19495561
Love me some watamote OP
>>
Don't stress too much, up until this point it's a chemical cocktail globe. The thing with psychotropic drugs is that they're manifested in the form of patents to demonstrate it's efficacy. It works for some and simply doesn't for others.
If you're docile on the drug, then you and your doc both get what you want.
If not, then time to switch it up.
My advice, stay away from them.
Final year in pharmokin and pharmacodynamics
>>
File: 1495982913632.png (142KB, 589x751px) Image search: [Google]
1495982913632.png
142KB, 589x751px
>Literally my only good experience with this drug was when I had a heap of coffee too and ended up hypomanic for a day or so

Same, I would have crazy mania and actually wanted to hang out with people cause of it- mixed with weed/booze I was pretty out there personality wise. My impulses took over and would do dumb shit like take half an ectasy pill while on an SSRI, really effected me too it lasted for almost 13 hours. Spookiest nightmare I've had so far was while on fluoxetine. Had to stop everything very suddenly and my personality became the flat, lukewarm drag I was used to. My memory sucks ass now but it was never good to begin with.

Kinda miss it tbqh.
>>
>>19495561
>humours theory
Nail on the fucking head OP.
>who benefits from useless poison "medicines."
Fluoxitine is cheap as shit, the money isn't made from selling the product. But its use has to be "carefully monitored" by a medical professional. They're making money by having you come in every few months so they can tweak the dosage. It's only a few times a year for you, but spread that out over enough people and suddenly you have a career. They're not intentionally trying to poison you, it's just a fact of history that these molecules are associated with "treating" vague, common symptoms. If they could give you sugar pills for it they would.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.